CLEAR POINT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: clear point
There may be more specific results for "clear point"
For more specific results for "clear point"
Showing 1-25 of 8,538 Found Reports For more specific results for "clear point"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
Clear river environmental Over charged Ronkonkoma New York Why in the world would you pay the driver in cash? Author: Roslyn, New York Attorney Generals: Clear river environmental Ronkonkoma , New York

May 27 2017
Let Me Serve You Cristina Martinez- Thief Debbie- Owner accomplice? Cristina Martinez of Davie Florida (((REDACTED))) (D/O/B) lured me in on Offer up to have me buy two cell phones. I purchased them and they were stolen!! Probably from a client of LET ME SERVE YOU cleaning service in south florida owned by Debbie ( 954-548-5762) when I called Cristinas job after filling a case with BSO I did a skip trace found her emploer Debbie when I called to alert Debbie that she has dishonest employess she laughed, I explained I gave the case number fact is. Anyone who allows a girl like Cristina Martinez to work for them will soon be holding some liabilities, It is clear they all must do drugs beware do not let them in your house Coconut Creek Florida
Author: Davie, Florida Cleaning Services: Let Me Serve You Coconut Creek ,

May 26 2017
Best Psychic Studio Real Names are Laura and Sylvia Johns Aliases are : Sylvia Taylor Michelle Taylor Janet Taylor Mrs. Lynn Mrs. Sylvia This is a gypsy scam Her real name is Laura Johns she is using a false identity.  NWI News Report Crown Point Indiana
Author: Northwest Indiana, Indiana Psychic: Best Psychic Studio Crown Point , Indiana

May 24 2017
Helo lx World global networks Helo lx scam warning Salt lake city Utah
Author: New point, Virginia Work at Home Business: Helo lx Salt lake city, Utah

May 19 2017
Apple My wife inherited an IPAD from her father but did not get the password before he passed. Apple refuses to remove the ID after a year worth of wrangling and increasing difficult and costly requests. It is clear that they intend to make is so difficult and expensive the the custormer will give up and hopefully by another. Nationwide Author: Greeley, Colorado Computer Dealers: Apple Nationwide

May 17 2017
Wakefield and Associates Collection agency, wanting to collect a debt that is non-extant. I am debt clear, and anything I have is current. They have called a number of times from different toll-free numbers, and barely speak into the phone. I finally got the name of the company, and looked them up and found they are a scam. No plan to call them, screw them I know my financials they can kiss my grits.  Colorado Author: Aloha, Oregon Questionable Activities: Wakefield and Associates Colorado,

May 17 2017
Signature Dog Autographs Ultimate Athletes Ink selling fake autographs and avoiding negative feedback Amazon Internet
Google can clear this Up Author: Manahawkin, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Signature Dog Autographs Internet

May 17 2017
MSI Mark Tilford & charles wood Ripped us off by not paying for the estimating even after being delivered to him and he continuously said that he will clear our payment but failed to so far Beaumont Texas Author: new york, Alabama Builders & Contractors: msi Beaumont, Texas

May 16 2017
Listen Clear Preying on the elderly Nationwide Author: Longwood, Florida Hearing Aid Centers: Hearing Aid Centers: Listen Clear Nationwide

May 15 2017
Uca PerennialChubbValue point Lied about prescription coverage, never sent paper work, or return calls. Does not say Nationwide Author: FRANKLIN, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Uca Nationwide

May 11 2017
Olen USA nursery are crooked they got my card number some way and sent dead trees that I never ordered and charged my card 460 dackett point Rd New Haven Connecticut Nation wide
Author: Some where, Appliances: Olen Bagley , Minnesota

May 06 2017
AUL Warranty Company I would like to take this opportunity to let you know how a business named AUL Extended Warranty Company, does business by ripping consumers off. I am hoping you can help me, or at least point me in the right direction. I am writing to EVERY major portal I can find and will let them know of my experience with this shady company. Napa California Author: Mahopac , New York Auto Repair Service: AUL Warranty Company Napa , California

May 05 2017
Lowe Hotel, The Lowe Hotel, Lowe Inn, The Lowe Inn Scam hotel..Fraud, Bed Bugs, Rude! Watch Card Charges, filthy rooms, dirty hotel Point Plesant West Virginia Author: Do Not stay at this hotel!!!!, Indiana Hotel: Lowe Hotel Point Plesant, West Virginia

May 05 2017
Deluxe Hire London Taylor Blessing Bebe Stay Clear and research before going anywhere near!! London Nationwide Author: London, Alabama Caterers: Deluxe Hire London Nationwide

May 05 2017
Bella Norte Apts. Chamberlain Properties STAY CLEAR FROM UNFIT APT LIVING!! Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona City Inspectors: Bella Norte Apts. Phoenix , Arizona

May 04 2017
Clear TV Key What a scam, product is absolute garbage! Waukegan Illinois Author: Waukegan, Illinois TVs & VCRs: Clear TV Key Nationwide

May 04 2017
Hydroluxe Beauty, Wellness Eye Serum, Clear face now Trial Offer is a scam. They just want your credit card details Nationwide Author: Mississauga, Ontario TV Advertisements: Hydroluxe Beauty Internet

May 02 2017
Aqua Clear Systems Of Ga Inc Rodney Graham- sales person Purchase Water system 5/27/09, amount financed 6500/paid 130.00 monthly for 7yrs4mths owe 41000 Marietta Georgia Author: Covington, Georgia Questionable Activities: Aqua Clear Systems Of Ga Inc Marietta, Georgia

May 02 2017
On Point Contracting Christopher Berg Crook, Do not pay his contractors!! Miami Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Builders & Contractors: On Point Contracting Miami, Florida

May 01 2017
DermaFolia Derma Folia Rip Off Scam San Diego California Author: Crown Point, Indiana Skin Care: DermaFolia San Diego, California

May 01 2017
Her Imports Jessica, Her Imports Customer Care I used There product Cling hair adhesive water resistant glue at that point went to remove with the proper hair care product in which it removed my hair. I called and reported in which they blamed me for loading my hair Brooklyn, New York
Author: Roosevelt , New York Hair Salons: Her Imports Brooklyn, , New York

Apr 29 2017
On Point Microblade Training Academy On Point Microblade Academy 2 or 3 day microblade classes are a scam and rip off! Idaho Falls Idaho
Author: freedom, Wyoming Trade Schools: On Point Microblade Training Academy Idaho Falls, Idaho

Apr 29 2017
Bill marsh price point Certified preowned junk Traverse city Michigan Author: Central lake, Michigan Auto Dealers: Bill marsh price point Traverse city , Michigan

Apr 28 2017
Robert Jones Inga Suarez Jones Took $25K from me and never delivered what he was contracted to do Beverly Hills California Author: Dana Point, California Unusual Rip-Off: Robert Jones Beverly Hills, California

Apr 27 2017
Beauty and Truth They lure you in with a Machy's add and that you can purchase skin care at a discounted price Milwaukee Wi Author: Stony Point, New York Computer Mail Order: Beauty and Truth Internet