Your Search | clearly colorado

Sep 27 2016
lady pharma Nancy Leonge/.... Kishwar FatimaABDOO something LIKE THAT. Not sure if man or lady. But will find out. SCAMMER RIP OFF LIAR THIEF..... Karachi KARACHI Author: auroa, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: lady pharma Karachi, Colorado

Sep 27 2016
JRK Residential Group/Property Holdings Governor's Park Apartments Unprofession, Questionable Business Fees/Practices Fort Collins Colorado Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Home Owner Associations: JRK Residential Group/Property Holdings Fort Collins, Colorado

Sep 27 2016
BLU Roofing & Construction BLU RoofingJ.R. Gonzales Work was done 7 months behind schedule, without a permit, and didn't follow code. Forged engineering reports were provided to me and a city inspector. Westminster Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Roofing Companies: BLU Roofing & Construction Westminster, Colorado

Sep 26 2016
Friends Of Horses They are LIARS!! Centennial Colorado Author: Englewood, Colorado Adoption Agency: Friends Of Horses Centennial, Colorado

Sep 26 2016
Thornton Cable JAM EnterprisesBroadway TVDVR Cable Boxes DO NOT EVER CONSIDER BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY Thornton Colorado Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia TVs & VCRs: Thornton Cable Thornton, Colorado

Sep 26 2016
Modern RTA Cabinets P.J. Miravalle kitchen cabinets, incompetence, no service, Miami Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Kitchens: Modern RTA Cabinets Miami, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Aspen auto Clinic Horrible experience for a oil change colorado Springs Colorado Maybe.... Author: Colorado Springs , Colorado Auto Mechanics: colorado Springs, Colorado

Sep 26 2016
Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram I bought a new car and was treated like royalty. The hail storm totaled my new Jeep. I decided to get a used vehicle my 2nd time buying. My 2nd experience was poor. Do NOT buy a used car here. Pueblo Colorado
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 25 2016
Olson Landscaping and Design, Owner is Richard Olson Took my money and did not fulfill the contract- a crook! Arvada Colorado Author: Lafayette, Colorado Landscaping: Olson Landscaping and Design Arvada, Colorado

Sep 24 2016
Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Computer Training Academy, CTA5, Career Training Academy, CTA, Laptop Training Solutions, LTS, LTS5 California Technical Academy Ripoff refuses to fulfill contract and will not refund money. Mike Bostock has clearly not held up his end of a legaly binding contract. Riverside California Author: Bucyrus, Ohio Air Traffic Control Schools: Mike Bostock - California Technical Academy Riverside, California

Sep 22 2016
Gray Bull Van Lines Inc Thousands of dollars RIPPED OFF hollywood Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: Gray Bull Van Lines Inc hollywood, Florida

Sep 21 2016
Frontier Airlines, Inc. Frontier Airlines Failure to delivery baggage, failure to locate baggage and failure to communciate with customer, rude staff, never answer phones, runaround Denver Colorado Author: Urbandale, Iowa Air Travel: Frontier Airlines, Inc. Denver, Colorado

Sep 21 2016
Action Appliance They will take your money and not provide service. Aurora Colorado Author: Frederick, Colorado Appliances: Action Appliance Aurora, Colorado

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
certified transmission and service paid 1100 dollars for a rebuilt transmission with a 2 year warranty didnt even last 2 months commerce city Colorado Author: commerce city, Colorado Auto Repair Service: certified transmission and service commerce city, CO

Sep 20 2016
Biz Network Solutions They charge me for a 5 year service plan and they are not providing the service. Fruita Colorado Author: Hiram, Georgia Small Business Services: Biz Network Solutions Fruita, Colorado

Sep 20 2016
Harry Kane Divine Elevators and Escalators I lent him $56,175 for an alleged project installing elevators in a mall in South Africa. It was never returned. Buffalo, New York Internet
Author: Nathrop, Colorado Adult Web Sites: Harry Kane Divine Elevators and Escalators Internet

Secret Serum Product Description Ripoff Lewiston Maine
Author: Denver, Colorado Home HealthCare: Secret Serum Lewiston, Maine

Sep 19 2016
Yugster scammed me for product then gave me a fake phone number Internet Author: Brighton, Colorado Adoption Agencies: Yugster Internet

Sep 19 2016
Wells Fargo Additional Accounts; Illegal Fees for employee bonuses and incentives; Fraud; Nationwide Nationwide Why does the criminal executive woman get to keep the stolen money the investigators say the question is how much are they being paid off because no one has been criminally charged yet Author: Carbondale, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Complete Capital & Business Services, LLC Steve McKay, Nathan Blanco,Constance Harper, Dereck Cruz, Tom Moreno They say they buy your time share, but it is a scam. I lost $8800. Denver Colorado Author: Los Altos, California Unusual Rip-Off: Complete Capital & Business Services, LLC Denver, Colorado

Sep 18 2016
Promosynthesis Scammers, Liars, & Time Wasters Eden Prairie Minnesota
Author: Denver, Colorado Corrupt Companies: Promosynthesis Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Sep 18 2016
Planet Cyclery Ripped Me Off Broomfield, CO and eBay Internet, Colorado Author: Colorado Sporting Goods: Planet Cyclery Internet

Sep 17 2016
Consumer Dispute Advocacy Loan Modification, Consumer Dispute, Scammers Utah Nationwide Author: Colorado Financial Services: Consumer Dispute Advocacy Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Special Ops Moving Beware of this company and their unprofessionalism and lies Denver Colorado Author: Golden, Colorado Moving Companies: Special Ops Moving Denver, Colorado