CLICKBANK*COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: clickbank*com
There may be more specific results for "clickbank*com"
For more specific results for "clickbank*com"
Showing 26-50 of 139 Found Reports For more specific results for "clickbank*com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 20 2011
The Diet Solution/ClickBank.com Did not send my program I bought. I have invoices of the two items ordered. Everything looked genuine. The link was even on the DoctorsTV. com home page. Internet Author: Riverside, California Doctors: The Diet Solution/ClickBank.com Internet

May 29 2011
ClickBank.com ClkBank.com i have been charged 4 charges, amounting to $221.39( $53.99, $72.36, $52.92, $42.12)on my MCard Internet Author: Rochester, New York Home Based Business: ClickBank.com Internet

May 15 2011
CLK Bank.com Clickbank.com They may have used my credit card number to make many unauthorized purchases. Boise, Idaho Author: NEWPORT BEACH, California Computer Software: CLK Bank.com Boise, Idaho

Apr 15 2011
Clickbank.com, Driver Update, I order Driver Update, the product did not fix my problem. After trying many way to fix this problem none fix it. So I ask ClickBank to cancel my order and refund my money. After requesting a refund t Scam won't give refunds Boise, Idaho Author: Bronx, New York Computer Software: Clickbank.com( Driver Update ) Boise, Idaho

Apr 12 2011
www.Fullmovies.com Scammed Me! Requested Refund Am Now Being Ignored! Internet Your Refund Author: Belgrade, Montana Video Stores: www.Fullmovies.com Internet

Mar 11 2011
ClickBank.com fullmovies.com, this sites shows and references the latest movies to be leagally downloaded for a fee the newest movie listed is 3 years old. Internet Author: hart, Michigan Internet Fraud: ClickBank.com Internet

Dec 10 2010
Car-auction.com & Clickbank.com FULL class SCAM! trusted the company to provide me with a service instead they stole my money Internet
auction.com is FRAUD Author: Boston, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Car-auction.com & Clickbank.com Internet

Dec 08 2010
Bill Mcrea I orded there software on the 11/25/2010 it is the 12/8/2010 i have not got it and i have emailed thim and all thay will do is ahave me go to more webmails just give me back my money. Internet BEEN THERE (SORT OF) Author: Enterprise, Alabama Home Based Business: Bill Mcrea Internet

Nov 05 2010
clickbank.com clickbank.com clickbank Sold me a rogue ,fake, anti spyware program called Spydig which promised to remove a virus. They state a 60 day money back guarantee which they ignored when I tried to contact them. Charged me 29.95 a Boise , Idaho Author: Snellville, Georgia Computer Software: www.clickbank.com Boise ID 83706, Idaho

Oct 19 2010
clickbank.com jason carroll at automated wealth package Its a money making scam they say you can get rich with a 60 day money back guarentee so i bought it and when i contacted them at least 4 times asking for my money back they ignored me and still are. Salt Lake city, Internet Author: scot land united kingdom, Other Multi Level Marketing: clickbank.com Internet

Sep 30 2010
clickbank.com/goto/?4c2a09b1KVVDNEMW The Diet Solution, The Diet Solution Los Angeles, California Author: Springfield, Oregon Alternative Health: clickbank.com/goto/?4c2a09b1KVVDNEMW Los Angeles, California

May 24 2010
ClickBank.com ClickBank.com said I had premium service for a one time charge then did not show any records without an additional charge Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Legal Process Services: ClickBank.com Internet

May 11 2010
Mega Droid Would not refund the $97.00 fee even though they have a 90 day guarantee Interne Smacks Forehead Author: N. Fort Myers, Other Financial Services: Mega Droid Internet

Apr 25 2010
Click Bank, ClickBank.com scam me out of 44.90 for registry cleaner. no information after that Internet Author: byhalia, Mississippi Search Engine Optimization: Click Bank, ClickBank.com Internet

Mar 31 2010
ClickBank - ClickBank.com I am an affilifate Have been for years. They owed me $97 last year never paid it. Said it wasn't enough to send. Now they have taken it all as some kind of fee. Internet, Idaho Author: Atwater, California Internet Fraud: ClickBank - ClickBank.com Internet, Idaho

Mar 23 2010
Govregistry.us - CLKBank.com http://clickbank.com/goto Although I was very hesitant, I definitely got caught! The site tells you you will get a premium accessHow deceptive! Order nowand Upon making the payment however, suddenly Basic Passis the servi, Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Govregistry.us - CLKBank.com Internet

Mar 19 2010
ClickBank - ClickBank.com ripped off 40 dollars and not providing any form of customer service Internet, Idaho Author: Portland, Maine Internet Marketing Companies: ClickBank - ClickBank.com Internet, Idaho

Feb 24 2010
CLICKBANK.COM The company provided minimal (sometimes no) information on person, who I know for a fact are in the public records and wanted more money for detailed infomation. Internet Author: Bainbridge Island, Washington CLICKBANK.COM Internet

Dec 11 2009
ClickBank - ClickBank.com - ClikBank Will not Refund My Money Because they want A ID No. on my bill But all they gave me on my bill was a Order No. Internet Author: Red Oak, Texas Weightloss Programs: ClickBank - ClickBank.com Internet

Oct 28 2009
CIS Worldwide - clickbank.com Complete Investigation Service, CIS Worldwide, CIS Nationwide, Government Registry Government Registry top-review.org/cisnationwide.htm CIS Nationwide multiple SCAMs!!! Internet USA, Internet
CIS Nationwide Services Author: USA, Internet Internet Fraud: CIS Worldwide - clickbank.com Internet

Oct 05 2009
CBProAds CBProAds.com (ClickBankProAds.com) Internet Author: Hermosa Beach, California Work at Home Business: CBProAds Internet

Sep 16 2009
ClickBank - ClickBank.com Affilliates Check ALL Your Clickbank Ads. You May Be Getting Ripped Off. Internet, Colorado Author: Prince Albert, Saskatchewan Computer Fraud: ClickBank - ClickBank.com Internet, Colorado

Sep 15 2009
ClickBank.com - CourtRegistry.org - CIS Nationwide Unlimted Searches for $49,95 sound good, thats not what I got. Five searches to look for birth family. What ashame how Web-site lies Internet Clarification of Terms and Services Author: Jacksonville, Florida Liars: ClickBank.com Internet

Sep 08 2009
Recordsarea.com - GovPeopleSearchAU.com - clickbank.com - australiarecords.net paid for, no got ,, subcription ,,Took years subscription they took my money , but when I tried to log in ,, obviously,they didnt resubscribe me joanna , South Carolina Author: joanna, South Carolina Wanted Criminals: Recordsarea.com, GovPeopleSearchAU.com, clickbank.com, australiarecords.net joanna, South Carolina

Jul 27 2009
Abika Clickbank.com;ClickSales.com; Level 3 Communications; Abika.com claims to provide background checks, employment verification, etc., and guarantees the results within 30 days. It has already been 50 days and they have yet to receive anything CheyStates: Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho - Nationwide Abika.com just sent an email saying it will refund my money. Author: Jersey, New Jersey Private Investigators: Abika ,Clickbank.com; ClickSales.com; Level3 Communications; A.k.a. Nationwide