Your Search | close combat

Sep 27 2016
7 Dollars JFK Parking.com This company is constantly changing it's name. Beware of ANY parking at this address or close to it, including 147-07 Guy R. Brewer Blvd, Springfield Garden, New York This company offers to park your vehicle near JFK. They park your car on the street and RENT it out to other individuals while you are away. After a two week reservation, my car was driven over 3,000 miles and had damage to it. Springfield Garden New York Best Kept Secret Parking Author: Connecticut Parking Garages: 7 Dollars JFK Parking.com Springfield Garden, New York

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 20 2016
Seal Skin Covers My grandfather in law ordered a car cover for my son's car. Their website implies it is fitted for a particular car. The cover was not even close to fitting. I called to return and they advised 20% restocking fee. I advised their website made it sound as thought covers are fitted to car, they told me the are semi fitted. Internet Author: Crittenden, Kentucky Auto Parts: Seal Skin Covers Internet

Sep 16 2016
Netspend Avoid this company. They will dictate what you use your card for, and how much you use it. They will close your account and keep your money. With no explanation whatsoever. And there's nothing you can do about it. Do you really want to be told what you can spend your hard earned money on? I think not. Beware, I lost my money, don't let them take yours too. Nationwide Author: Llano, Texas Banks: Netspend Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 10 2016
Simple.com Simple finance technology corporation Stole my money from a deposit that was made and refuse to close my account Internet Author: St George , Utah Credit & Debt Services: Simple.com Internet

Sep 07 2016
nikon los angeles service center over charged for prostate 3 range finder repair-4-year old item had faulty battery compartment that would not close when battery was inserted. los angeles California Author: plano, Texas Cameras & Video: nikon los angeles service center los angeles, California

Aug 30 2016
Columbus health care Communi care We have rat bed bugs for one day no water I might not have it again tonight they close Regency they need to close Columbus Healthcare Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Columbus health care Columbus, Ohio

Aug 26 2016
elite furniture lie about the simple finance they were charging me a lot of money if i didn't pay in three months they were going to over charge me double so i want to cancelled but the owner of the store owner refuse to cancelled my orders. I had to pay over $4000.00 plus it double the money close to $8000.00 over a year living in a fix income plus i had to give him $300.00 bronx new york new york Author: Bronx, New York Department & Outlet Stores: elite furniture Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Quicken Loans Beginning May 17th, 2016 till Aug 22, it's taken quicken this long to tell us we can't close on a house. This AFTER they damaged my husbands credit by pulling hard copies of his credit score Do NOT deal with them! RUN! Detroit Michigan Author: Winter Haven, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Aug 18 2016
Jewish referral service Jwiz Dapey Assaf Promised referrals to my therapy practice. Took post-dated credit card statements for close to $1000. Did not get a single referral. Kew Gardens New York Author: Dix Hills, New York Advertising Agencies: Jewish referral service Kew Gardens, New York

12, Report #1320917

Aug 05 2016
1and 2 automotive 1and 2 auto RUN DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SHADE TREE CROOKS Dallas Texas Your next interest rate will be close to 30% Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: 1and 2 automotive Dallas , Texas

13, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California

14, Report #1320431

Aug 03 2016
diet supplements - pm Pills did not work so I cancelled the subscription. Months later another bottle of pills showed up which I did not order. They dinged my account for the pills and now I must close the account so they have no access to it. They are a total rip off! Had the pills worked I would have kept using them. They are out to make money at any way they can. Provo Utah 84604 Author: Stockton, California Drug Manufacturers: diet supplements - pm Internet

Jul 25 2016
Undiscovered Talent Group Associated with IPOP Robbed close to $10,000 dollars, refuses to refund amount for services not rendered Los Angeles California Author: Sherwood Park, Alberta Modeling & Talent Agencies: Undiscovered Talent Group Los Angeles, California

Jul 24 2016
local blue pages les pappas CLOSE THEM DOWN OR REPORT THEM TO CONSUMER AFFAIRS OR A CURRENT AFFAIR! melbourne Internet Author: MELBOURNE, Alabama Sales People: local blue pages Internet

Jul 21 2016
ABC Warehouse Mansfield, Ohio ABC Warehouse Mansfield , ohio They refused to take a refrigerater back that was junk. We, only had it for 2 days and it had ice and the doors would not close Mansfield Ohio Author: New Haven, Ohio Electronic Manufacturers: ABC Warehouse Mansfield, Ohio Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Michael Kors Outlet They sent me the wrong purse. Not even close to what I ordered. Cheap crap that I would never use. They will not respond to emails. Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Department & Outlet Stores: Michael Kors Outlet Internet

Jul 21 2016
Health science institute Their webs site showed up on my email listen to our report ordered the book. Close from the vault the book never came Internet Author: Billings, Montana Adult Care Facilities: Alternative Health: Health science institute Internet

Jul 21 2016
Ross Iannarelli STMPO Race Products, STMPO Clothing, STMPO Ross Iannarelli ripped me off close to 100grand which includes 3 heavily modified cars that include a 2002 Right Hand Drive Mugen Honda Civic Si, 1992 JDM Honda NSX, 1997 Acura NSX; In addition to the 3 cars that were heavily modified; there are also car parts and cash with all combined value which I paid for close to 100,000 USD. Not only did he not perform the work, but he basically stripped all the 3 and sold the parts in addition to the cash and other parts sent to him. Tempe Arizona
Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Parts: Ross Iannarelli Tempe, Arizona

Jul 21 2016
Performance Merchant Alliance Lease Finance Group LLC This comanpnies business practices are immoral and close to if not illegal! Performance Merchant Alliance Service. Dallas Texas Author: McKinney, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Performance Merchant Alliance Dallas, Texas

Jul 18 2016
AC Repair Sunrise Falsifying job needed to be done, attempted to charge close to $500 for simple cleanup job Sunrise Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: AC Repair Sunrise Sunrise, Florida

Jul 14 2016
Elite Travel Benefits pretty close to fraud. Internet Author: Berkeley, California Resorts: Elite Travel Benefits Internet

Jul 14 2016
IHire Inc Frederick MD I used IHIre for a few months in 2013 and then cancelled since the information they were sending me was not of use to me. I did not receive anymore job listings or reports from them after that but recently realized upon close review of my bank financial s Career search company Frederick, MD Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Internet Service Providers: IHire Inc Frederick MD Internet

Jul 14 2016
Natalie Mannarelli Sabotaged her own business and betrayed both of her business partners by misapproating funds for personal use resulting in the business to close due to insufficient funds. Joliet ILLINOIS (IL)
Author: Plainfield, Illinois Martial Arts: Natalie Mannarelli Tinley Park,