Your Search | close combat

Jul 16 2014
Todd Simon FACTORY DIRECT AFFORDABLE WINDOWS AND DOORS Todd Simon Factory Direct Stole money from my company. Close to $10,000! Auburndale Florida
Author: NY, New York Unusual Rip-Off: ACTORY DIRECT AFFORDABLE WINDOWS AND DOORS Auburndale , Florida

Jul 13 2014
Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Maurice Tucker. He is Jamaican. He lives out here in South Florida but is in Jamaica a lot. Cassia Park, Jamaica from my understanding. This man owes me $1200. He was subleasing an apartment he HAD to me but conveniently failed to inform me, that he has not been paying his rent which the day before I was to move in, he had to inform me that he is being evicted. So, he took the money I gave him to pay off his debt. He is a good friend of the family, so I trusted that this wouldn't happen. He promised me he would give the money back to me that next week. A week turned into two weeks and so now it has been a month. In between this time, he has gone to Jamaica but he lives here and has to come back here. As of today, he has ignored my continuous efforts to sort this out. I have given him the opportunity to pay me back in payments instead of the whole amount all together, but that wasn't good enough for him. It has been close to 2 months now and he continues to avoid paying me back. I do have a few phone number however if you want to hit him up. (954) 639-6922 (305)793-4099 (954) 261-8158 and one Jamaican number (876)360-7000. Also, here is his Url:facebook.com/MAURICEGTUCKER?fref=ts&ref=br_tf Anyone have any information for me, message me. Nationwide
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Landlords: Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
THE UNLOCK PROS I send in my Samsung note 3 that i bought on line to this company becuase it was showing bad IMEI and when I called them they promised to fixed it for me. After 2 days I got a confirmation letter for delivery but when I click on this, the message did not show that the phone was on the way. I called them again and they apologized and says the person made a mistake and they will mail it back. Since then I never get my phone back. They refused to pick up my call if I called from my house and cell phone but when I called with friends phone, they will pick it and cut off immediately I mentioned my oreder no 2459.I asked Paypal to collect my money back but they did not retuen my phone.This company is a liar and they are scam which need to be del with and close down. A guy called Eric always picked the phone and a guy called Lorenzo is always on their chat line. 6170 West Lake Mead Blvd , Las Vegas theunlockpros Author: Garland, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: THE UNLOCK PROS Internet

Jul 07 2014
ICMARC ICMA RETIREMENT CORP. have been getting the run around buy them there reps told lies to me after sending in all the paper work that they told me that i needed to send then i have a real problem i have no other money comeing in so i wanted to draw money off my 457 they kept on stalling me then i was told i could not close my acct with them because i still worked for the company i work for everything that i have and to be told i cant get my money out is just sad they made it seem like yhey were going to help but all i got was the run around from them washington DC Author: alsip, Illinois City Employees: ICMARC washington DC , Washington

Jul 03 2014
westwood college The individuals from this school are in on everything as well. Especially a Jim Pavlik, and a Bernard Alex. I am a combat veteran attending this school and using my G.I. Bill at the moment. I was diagnosed with combat ptsd back in 2010, which i thought was a joke. However i started at westwood college back in august of 2012 and was doing great at first. Then one day around December 2013 i started having flashbacks to the events from when i was in Afghanistan, i would have nightmares as well. This started to affect me pretty bad. I did what i knew was right and informed my instructors of this as well as my program chair. I was then scheduled to take a class on terrorism being that it is a required course for the Criminal Justice program. I attempted to talk to my program chair and explain to him that i did not feel comfortable with the class and that it was very difficult for me to be in there. He pretended to care as i told him the class project that determined whether you pass is an essay where you have to pretend to be a terrorist group planning an attack on a major U.S. City. The instructor did work with me, however i was not able to pass the course due to some minor details along with this. The following term which is the one i am attending now i was placed in an online version of the terrorism class. I attempted to talk to my program chair to inform him that i did not want to take the class but he did not care and did not withdraw me from the class. I am most likely going to fail the class for the second time in a row and will be stripped of my G.I. Bill if i do so, and it is all thanks to the program chair for the Criminal Justice program Bernard Alex sr. upland California Author: Hemet, California Corrupt Companies: westwood college upland, California

Jun 24 2014
American Legal Services Frank Murphy American Legal Services They called claiming they work as attorneys and I had a lawsuit pending from US Cash Advance and I should send them money to close the case. New York City New York Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: American Legal Services New York City, New York

Jun 24 2014
Ocean Legal Group SLOW TO PROCESS RIP OFF! THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY THEN YOU CAN'T GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM! THEN THEY CONTINUE TO TAKE MONEY OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT BECAUSE THEY CLAIM IT'S TAKING LONGER THAN THEY THOUGHT! I HAD TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT TO GET THEM TO STOP! THEY CAUSED MY HOME TO GO INTO FORCLOSURE! STILL FIGHTING WITHOUT THEM TO SAVE IT! North Palm Beach Florida Author: UPPER MARLBORO, Maryland Liars: Ocean Legal Group North Palm Beach, Florida

Jun 23 2014
MGC LPP DOVENMUELE FEIWELL & HANNOY PC ATTYS FORCED PLACED INS CHARGED 5000 FOR INS LPP WAS OWED 11000 WOULD NOT GIVE US THE NAME OF INS CO SO WE COULD CLOSE REVERSE MTG Nationwide Author: New Albany, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: MGC LPP DOVENMUELE FEIWELL & HANNOY PC ATTYS Nationwide

Jun 23 2014
Bank of america the bank close my account because someone deposite check return unpaid and they decide to close my account for that Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Computer Graphics: Bank of america Arlington, Texas

Jun 20 2014
Financial Solution Center Took my money worth $3000.00. Claim they would help me with my mortgage. After talking to them for a little they said they would use the money to try to help with my mortgage. All of a suddenly they stop calling and they would not return any of my calls. They also close down their website. California Author: Bremerton, Washington Mortgage Companies: Financial Solution Center Select State/Province

Jun 20 2014
http://www.esomasteryguides.com/ ESO Mastery Guides , They plagiarized material already onthe internet. Their guides have NO NEW content and not even close to 10% of what they promise. 3 months later they still have not updated any of their basic manuals as promised , and if you post anything asking about quality on their website it is deleted. No reponse from team and or website. You pay alot of money for a promised very detailed very good guide and all you get is a beginners manual with nothing in it , nothing that they promised. MAJOR RIPOFF, CON ARTIST 62 Storm St. Tarrytown NewYork  Author: Austin, Texas Websites: http://www.esomasteryguides.com/ Internet

Jun 19 2014
capitalonebank CapitalOne Bank is a Rip-off. Took out 5 year CD, to expire Feb 2013. Called in January 2013 asking future interest rates on rollover. Instructed then do NOT roll over, but rather close it out since it wouldnt pay anything meaningful. After expiration date, wrote secure message to bank saying I wanted money due back. Today, was told my CD rolled over, and I would have to pay $150 penalty for premature closure. Heck I dont even know what they rolled it over to??? CLASSIC RIPOFF. I should have been smarter than to invest in out of state bank. Internet; Houston Internet: Texas Author: Phoenix, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: capitalonebank Internet

Jun 18 2014
wex Does not send refund check that is owed. Instead sends statement every month showing amount owed to me. They charge me 7.50 for every statement. Wex will not stop billing me for statement fees. I have asked them to close account. Three months later i am still being charged 7.50 for statement fee on a card I have not used in 6 months. Norcross, Georgia Nationwide Author: Batavia, Illinois Credit Services: wex Nationwide

Jun 17 2014
URB Management Matthew Called in June 2013 to reduce interest rate on our Discover Card.. They ended up stealing close to $12000.00 of our money.  Maitland Florida Author: Bay City, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: URB Management Maitland, Florida

Jun 16 2014
Arthur Linaris Bank want to charge unimaginable fee to close the account. Do not stick to their words. Do not provide bank rule for closing an account Luxembroug, Europe Author: Roslyn Heights, New York Legal Process Services: Arthur Linaris House 12 Marie-Beggen Avenue Luxembourg Luxembroug,

Jun 14 2014
Sally's The products of Sally's have went up each week. The products such as hair color, you do NOT get the same color every time, not even close  Paris Texas Author: Paris, Texas Beauty Products: Sally's Paris, Texas

Jun 12 2014
Merchant First; BankCard Central; Prismpay; Brent Gephart; Matt Hynes; Alice Villegas ENDLESS BILLING - WON'T CLOSE ACCOUNT; NO REFUND OF OVER CHARGES MARIETTA GEORGIA Author: Palmetto, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant First; BankCard Central Select State/Province

Jun 12 2014
Close Out Store Corporation closeoutstore.net Unethical Business Practice! Will take your money and not give you a product then refuse to return your money cause they spent it!!!!! Los Angeles California
Author: Temecula, California Specialty Stores: Close Out Store Corporation Los Angeles, California

Jun 11 2014
Nationwide Bank Nationwide Insurance After (3) months Nationwide has not provided my insurance company with my account information in effort to close out my account after my truck was stolen. Nationwide Author: Miami , Florida Car Insurance: Nationwide Bank Nationwide

Jun 11 2014
America Online AOL Stole close to $6,000 from my family Nationwide Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Utility Companies: America Online Nationwide

Jun 11 2014
WYNDHAM VACATION RESORTS,INC CLUB WYNDHAM DISCOVERYCLUB WYNDHAM Insisted not a time share, it is. Many truths in presentation but important things they lie, scam and mislead with half truths High pressure on the elderly-Close to ELDER ABUSE LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: San Diego, California Timeshare Rentals: WYNDHAM VACATION RESORTS,INC LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Jun 10 2014
Alpine Financial & Real Estate Investment Group, Inc. Alpine Global Financing & Real EstateDr. ZTDr. ZT Nguyen/Corporate PrincipalDiem T. Tran/Underwriter/AlpineStephen Lam ,thangvulam@hsbc.com.vn, Private project lender; guar. 30 day closing; charges 10% up front for Lender's Mortgage Insurance Deposit; does not close loan; does not return 10% Providenciales Turks & Caicos Author: Springboro, Ohio Loans: Alpine Financial & Real Estate Investment Group, Inc. Providenciales, Select State/Province

Jun 09 2014
flixaddict flixaddict, freeflixs, freefilms, freemovies, movies4free and more A Rip-Off FREE Movie viewing site that's anything but FREE!! They billed me to CLOSE my account! Internet only, billed in Jamacia, Mon Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Video Stores: flixaddict Internet

Jun 08 2014
aig Renters Insurance I rented an apartment in Jan 2013 moved in Aug 2013 tried to cancel this policy Sept, oct, nov, and Dec. January 2014 they Renewed the policy and have taken money from me ever since.. Jan,feb, mar, apr, may. they won't close out my account even after repeated E mails and phone calls... I will now have to close out my back account. these people are thieves. Located in florida Nationwide Author: Margate, Florida Insurance Agencies: aig Renters Insurance Nationwide