Your Search | close combat

Dec 05 2016

Nov 25 2016
brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd is very famous in Perth in the recycling industry by fraud others. I paid him $23000 to buy the recycling plastic, but I got nothing and he refuse to pay money back,I tried to sue his company which is GSR industries, he just close the company and start another one which is called DCP industry. After I found out he has no product and no money to pay me, I start some research about him, I found other people who knows him and looks like he own many people money, and this guy no children no wife ,no property and no asset, if you google his name you will see he has a big penalty from court by not paying workers. perth western australia Author: northbridge, Alabama Liars: brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd perth,

Nov 20 2016
Smart Battery SmartBattery International SmartBattery is selling drop in replacement lithium batteries for lead acid batteries and they only last a couple months before they no longer take a charge and if you try to return them they replace them with more batteries that quit taking a charge within a couple months. They also do not perform even close to rated performance. Tampa Florida Author: HUTCHINSON, Kansas Auto Parts: Smart Battery Tampa, Florida

Nov 19 2016
STRAYER UNIVERSITY John Rother: SAP APPEALS (Virginia)And ALL Henrico, Va Campus Personnel COMBAT VETERAN W/ STRAIGHT A's, KICKED OUT STRAYER UNIV AS STUDENT. PREDATORY PRACTICES Glen Allen Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Colleges and Universities: STRAYER UNIVERSITY Glen Allen, Virginia

Nov 19 2016
Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) He claimed he had a no credit check home buyers program that he could get me into any house of my choice for joining his team for $900. I sent him the money and he had known I was moving to another state 5/6 months from then. Put me on back burner, waited till the last minute to send me any houses then said he could close on house in 30 days for even more money. Said he could do a quick sale for even more money. And the list goes on. New Orleans Lousina Author: Valley, Nebraska Real Estate Services: Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
lottoday.com phoenix holdings ltdfeelings ltd Wont close account says its been closed but I can log in still and continues to take money from my credit card to buy tickets I did not order nor have I validated payments gibraltar gibaltar rock Author: wellington, Alabama Internet Service Providers: lottoday.com gibraltar,

Oct 26 2016
Victoriasbrides I BELIEVE that none of the three people with whom I was in extended contact had any serious intention of dealing with me. Cancel my latest 149.99 pending purchase. I rescinded the order of the perfume. And refund the balance of my unused credits. Close my account. You need to refund me four additional purchases of 149.49. I will communicate with my bank to insist on the return of my funds. Florida Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Adult Web Sites: Victoriasbrides Internet

Oct 24 2016
Lulu.com Raleigh, USA. Close My Account After Complaint Without Contacting Me, The Author Raleigh North Carolina Author: Wakefield, Alabama Accounting: Lulu.com Raleigh, North Carolina

Oct 21 2016
I'm glad the hawthorne and their cronie friends hate me because nobody is going to charge like their going to attack me when I haven't done anything to them then lie to their family members about me Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 14 2016
auctionsandapparaise i bought a suv car at the auctions and i was told the title will be mail to me in two weeks it is now 6months pass and i still dont have my title so i cant register my car with the dmv,, pleasssse if anyone can help me , i have call the numbers its listed but no one answers and i even went down to the auctions place and it was close, i later foud out they have file for bankrupt and now i dont know what to do i just want my title for the car that i bought and pd for.... phx Arizona Author: buckeye, Arizona Motor Vehicle: auctionsandapparaise phx, Arizona

Oct 05 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Oct 04 2016
Pills order Online Pillsorderonline They took close to $500 of my money and will not respond. huge ripoff do not be scammed Internet Author: manheim, Pennsylvania Drugstores: Pills order Online Internet

Oct 04 2016
TREAD QUARTERS JANAF Reggie Wallace Combat Veteran wronged on a simple STATE INSPECTION Norfolk Virginia Author: Norfolk, Virginia Auto Inspection: TREAD QUARTERS JANAF Norfolk, Virginia

Sep 27 2016
7 Dollars JFK Parking.com This company is constantly changing it's name. Beware of ANY parking at this address or close to it, including 147-07 Guy R. Brewer Blvd, Springfield Garden, New York This company offers to park your vehicle near JFK. They park your car on the street and RENT it out to other individuals while you are away. After a two week reservation, my car was driven over 3,000 miles and had damage to it. Springfield Garden New York Best Kept Secret Parking Author: Connecticut Parking Garages: 7 Dollars JFK Parking.com Springfield Garden, New York

Sep 22 2016
My family mobile Walmart tmobil I don't feel I should be responsible for these amounts of my phone bill I paid 79 dollars and now you want to charge me 47.82 I only get 5 GB and I don't even come close to that much a month I feel the 34.50 I paid on the 7th is the right amount I would l Over charging me for months what credit to my account Cornelius Oregon Author: Cornelius, Oregon Telephones: My family mobile Walmart tmobil Cornelius, Oregon

Sep 20 2016
Seal Skin Covers My grandfather in law ordered a car cover for my son's car. Their website implies it is fitted for a particular car. The cover was not even close to fitting. I called to return and they advised 20% restocking fee. I advised their website made it sound as thought covers are fitted to car, they told me the are semi fitted. Internet Author: Crittenden, Kentucky Auto Parts: Seal Skin Covers Internet

Sep 18 2016
Mind to Muscle Fitness Did not honor their agreement by not providing agreed upon services Riverside California CLose report Author: Riverside, California Supplemental Health Programs: Mind to Muscle Fitness Riverside, California

Sep 16 2016
Netspend Avoid this company. They will dictate what you use your card for, and how much you use it. They will close your account and keep your money. With no explanation whatsoever. And there's nothing you can do about it. Do you really want to be told what you can spend your hard earned money on? I think not. Beware, I lost my money, don't let them take yours too. Nationwide Author: Llano, Texas Banks: Netspend Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 10 2016
Simple.com Simple finance technology corporation Stole my money from a deposit that was made and refuse to close my account Internet Author: St George , Utah Credit & Debt Services: Simple.com Internet

Sep 07 2016
nikon los angeles service center over charged for prostate 3 range finder repair-4-year old item had faulty battery compartment that would not close when battery was inserted. los angeles California Author: plano, Texas Cameras & Video: nikon los angeles service center los angeles, California

Aug 30 2016
Columbus health care Communi care We have rat bed bugs for one day no water I might not have it again tonight they close Regency they need to close Columbus Healthcare Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Columbus health care Columbus, Ohio

Aug 26 2016
elite furniture lie about the simple finance they were charging me a lot of money if i didn't pay in three months they were going to over charge me double so i want to cancelled but the owner of the store owner refuse to cancelled my orders. I had to pay over $4000.00 plus it double the money close to $8000.00 over a year living in a fix income plus i had to give him $300.00 bronx new york new york Author: Bronx, New York Department & Outlet Stores: elite furniture Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Quicken Loans Beginning May 17th, 2016 till Aug 22, it's taken quicken this long to tell us we can't close on a house. This AFTER they damaged my husbands credit by pulling hard copies of his credit score Do NOT deal with them! RUN! Detroit Michigan Author: Winter Haven, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Aug 18 2016
Jewish referral service Jwiz Dapey Assaf Promised referrals to my therapy practice. Took post-dated credit card statements for close to $1000. Did not get a single referral. Kew Gardens New York Author: Dix Hills, New York Advertising Agencies: Jewish referral service Kew Gardens, New York