CLOSE COMBAT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: close combat
There may be more specific results for "close combat"
For more specific results for "close combat"
Showing 1-25 of 2,520 Found Reports For more specific results for "close combat"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
Sierra Lending Tall Grass FinanceSierra Financial, LLC Borrowed $300.00 to boost my credit. Noticed months later my bank was still making payment to Sierra Lending. I noticed I had already payed them close to $900.00. When I called them I was told I still owed an addition $400.00. I nearly fainted! Santa Ysabel Internet Author: Coalinga, California Cash Services: Sierra Lending Internet

May 17 2017
Suntrust Bank SunTrust is CRIMINAL. They close accounts and STEAL the money in them! Atlanta Nationwide RE: Can't Wait! Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Banks: Suntrust Bank Nationwide

May 17 2017
AmeriPower AmeriPower, LLC AmeriPower is the WORST electric provider I ever deal with in my entire life. I had my account on autopay w/ them and last month, my checking account has been compromised so I had to close my checking account and totally forgot to update my payment method w/ Ameripower. Sugar Land Texas Author: Houston, Texas Electrical Services: AmeriPower Sugar Land, Texas

May 16 2017
iforex online trading There were 2 traders involved. The first one sold me the deal, the 2nd was his supervisor. Wanted to close my account and have the balance credited back to my credit card, and they wouldn´t do it. A city in Spain. Internet Author: Davie, Florida Online Trading: iforex online trading Internet

May 14 2017
Eye Royale Skin Royale I ordered a sample of both Eye and Skin Royale. A few weeks later I saw charges of close tom$200.00 dollars from my checking account.  Nationwide Author: South jorden, Utah Skin Care: Eye Royale Nationwide

May 13 2017
Global Payments Global stl Open Edge Pay Pros stole money from my bank account and refused to close my account when I called them Newark California Author: Brighton, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Global Payments Global stl Newark, California

7, Report #1371917

May 08 2017
YOUTH RENU YOUTH RENU SKIN ORYOUTH RENU EYE I ORDERED BOTH -TRIAL- EMPHASIS ON TRIAL - PRODUCTS THE YOUTH RENU SKIN AND THE YOUTH RENU EYE. FIVE DAYS AFTER RECEIVING THEM, I WAS CHARGED $89.97 AND 85.97. I CALLED TO INQUIRE WHY AND WAS TOLD THAT I SHOULD HAVE READ THE TERMS BEFORE AUTHORING THE TRIAL SHIPMENT. THE VERY RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON SAID THEY DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS AND THAT I COULD NOT CANCEL MY ORDER IF IT WASN'T DONE WITHIN THE 14 DAY PERIOD OF PLACING THE ORDER. I HAD TO THEN CLOSE MY BANK ACCOUNT AND OPEN UP ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO AVOID FUTURE CHANGES. THIS COMPANY IF VERY DECEPTIVE, DISHONEST AND DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT INTEGRITY. INTERNET Author: NIOTA, Tennessee Skin Care: YOUTH RENU Internet

May 06 2017
Future Income Payments LLC I needed to borrow 3000 for some surgery i had to have, i thought i had read all of the information apparently i didnt close enough.. after carefule review they are charging me 30.000 for a lenght of term of 5 years for a 3000 dollar loan. the payment is killing me and i can not afford it. 500.00 a month and we are on a fixed income.. had i known that it was like this i would not have took the loan.. i was desperate Nationwide Author: flint, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Future Income Payments LLC Nationwide

May 05 2017
Beckett Monthly Magazine Attempted to cancel since January- I had to close my credit card account to have them stop internet Nationwide Author: Santa Clarita, California Infomercial Programming: Beckett Monthly Magazine Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Revlabs DieselTest Offered a Free trial of Diesel Test testosterone supplement for a $4 shipping charge. I paid very close attention to the fine print and it didn't say anything about any further obligations. Three weeks later I received a call from my credit card company saying there's a suspicious charge on my account that could be fraudulent. I called the number listed and found that is was this company. They said I had signed up for a subscription and the $89 charge was for that. I explained that I did no such thing and they just kept insisting I did. I tried to find the website where I submitted the initial order and it no longer exists that I can find. This company is doing underhanded practices to try and cheap people out of money! Nationwide Author: Stillwater, Minnesota Drug Manufacturers: Revlabs Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Carlyle Gaming & Entertainment and Sandy Masselli Caryle EntertainmentIntercapital Partners Conning Friends and people close to you New Jersey, New York, Charleston, SC and Canada Nationwide Author: Virginia Brokerage Companies: Carlyle Gaming & Entertainment and Sandy Masselli Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Cash advance Threats to file changes against me for loans I didn't receive. Threats to close bank accounts and blacklist my name for getting any jobs. Los Angeles California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Attorney Generals: Cash advance Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Blue Dog Business Services Blue dog signed me up for their merchant account with a cash advance. The had me paying 2 credit card companies for 6 months with promises to close the other account and a refund of fees, after many phones calls the finally took care of the closing but not the refund, adding up to $500.00 Vero Beach Florida Author: Melbourne , Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Blue Dog Business Services Vero Beach , Florida

Apr 20 2017
Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Eric w butler, Eric w butler told me he bought a car at auction for me made a fake contact took my $ and never gave me the car I bought. Gave me the run around about the car for 6 weeks then when I figued out there was no car he tried to pay me back with a check from mortgage modifiers with the account was close a long time ago due to bankruptcy I believe. He worked for this company and is now scamming people out of money for cars and writing mortgage modifiers checks to refund. $ and he knows the account is closed . He is a scam artists and someone should stop him. Westminster California Author: Torrance , California Bad Check Writers: Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Westminster , California

Apr 15 2017
Joy Jump & Joy Jump Creations Christopher Vandersay WARNING – WHAT EVER YOU DO - DO NOT PURCHASE INFLATABLE GOODS FROM JOY JUMP! 6b Sara Jane close Kanwal Central coast nsw 2259 Internet
This customer is a gold digger Author: Gruyere, Alabama Toy Stores: Joy Jump & Joy Jump Creations Internet

Apr 14 2017
HR Cream Inherent Cream they keep sending me cram and refuse to close my account when I call their 800 number Santa Ana California Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Skin Care: HR Cream Nationwide

Mar 31 2017
Freedom Trailer Baxley Endeavors, LLC Ordered heavy duty trailer, when loaded with 1/2 ton pickup tongue twisted so front ramp door wont close, they told me trailer was not meant to carry weight Willacoochee Georgia Author: Ponca City, Oklahoma Auto Transporters: Freedom Trailer Willacoochee, Georgia

Mar 28 2017
Huntington bank reported fraud and tried to close accounts were told we couldn't theystole social security and paycheck Steubenville Ohio Author: Toronto, Ohio Questionable Activities: Huntington bank Columbus , Ohio

Mar 18 2017
ASKoption BP Media Group I invested and now have $1408 in m y account and want to clos the account and get my funds. I hve tried several times and they will not send me my profits/balance of my account. I have taken no bonus money etc. They did reyturn my initial investment of $1250 a few weeks ago. I want to close the account and get my funds but keep getting a chat statement that I need one of their brokers to approve the transaction. I think the whole process is a scam! Sheffield,South Yorkshire Author: Carrollton, Virginia Investment Brokers: ASKoption Sheffield,South Yorkshire,

Mar 15 2017
Remedy Roofing TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Remedy Roofing's clients feel safe knowing Remedy Roofing has 2 million dollars worth of general liability insurance for protection. Remedy Roofing’s commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Remedy Roofing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Remedy Roofing Responds Author: katy, Texas Storage Companies: Remedy Roofing TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Remedy Roofing's commitment to quality, continuing education & dedicated customer service team, brings Remedy Roofing to consistently deliver best roofing system available in industry. Remedy Roofing provides complete roofing services for residential & commercial projects throughout Texas, Colorado, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Kansas, & across America. katy texas, houston texas, the woodlands texas,, Texas

Mar 08 2017
Frontier Communications Never showed up for installation, failed to close account, failed to bill or notify me, reported to credit bureau illegally Allen Nationwide Author: Carrollton, Texas Cable TV: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
Dreamfinders, LLC If you consider building with Dream Finders, PLEASE make sure your job is secure. My wife and I were building a home with Dreamfinders. I suddenly, un-expectedly, lost my job. Even though Dreamfinders sold the home immediately, they kept our ENTIRE deposit. Close to $5,000 in hard earned cash. It was simply devasting to our family, especially after losing my job, and my wife didn't have a job. Please, be careful/cautious. Orange Park, Florida Check your contract Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: Dreamfinders, LLC Internet

Mar 03 2017
James Gries after 15 months of trading, unable to close trading account Brooksville Florida
Author: Brooksville, Florida Online Trading: James Gries Brooksville, Florida

Mar 02 2017
Skinenliven and HID Eyemed They offered a free trail ever was there a note stating that I had to cancel an order with in 14 days and the have close to 200.00 taken out of my account and that charge would be every month they are a ripoff I called for a refund and they refused to do so. 6130 Elton Ave. Las Vegas Nevada 89107 Internet Author: Chatsworth, California Skin Care: Skinenliven and HID Eyemed Internet

Feb 27 2017
bodykits.com Extreme design Sold a bumper that is guaranteed to fit .. Was no where close . No refund because it had been painted... 400 for a bumper.. 250 to paint.. Nothing useful in the end. bodykits.com Internet
Author: South lake tahoe, California Auto Parts: bodykits.com Internet