Your Search | close combat

Apr 23 2014
Netspend i filled my taxes through turbo tax and netspend issue a card to the wrong address and the person live at this address stole 7,795 dollards off that card. Netspend call me and i filled a dispute claim with them now they had until the 18th of April to come up with a resolution no anwer then they close my case on the 19 th so were in hell is my money Texas Texas Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Netspend Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Roofing Pros aka Steven Laursen False advertising of remodeled homes that are close to being condemned Lincoln Maine Author: Milford, Maine Builders & Contractors: Roofing Pros aka Steven Laursen Lincoln, Maine

Apr 17 2014
opinionworld.com.au Scam, closes your account when its time to be payed. you do all the work but only close your account when you try and use your pionts to redeam for cash https://www.opinionworld.com.au Nationwide
Author: Mildura, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Opinionworld Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Lending USA Peter White, Peter White Johnson, Sam Watson also said he was with Fast Cash USA Thought we were dealing with Fast Cash USA, Peter White has harassed repeatedly, threatened violence against me & my daughter, has stolen close to $7,000 and hacked my phone. Said he was coming to my house to collect more. Kingston New York Author: Lansing, Michigan Loans: Lending USA Kingston, New York

Apr 12 2014
TONADERM TRY TONADERM This is a RIPOFF INDEED! The order was placed on the 29th and supposedly shipped on the 31st I didn't receive it until the 8th of April and on the 12th they had already charged my account $94 and $98. They know that people will not think of the 14 days being that they receive it so close to the end of the trial. Do not Fall for the Trickery. It's just a slick way to rip people off. But good thing there is an internet. Teaches me to check on scams before trying . Stone Mountain Georgia Author: snellville, Georgia Alternative Health: TONADERM Internet

Apr 08 2014
Auto Processing Center....www.autoprotectionalliance.com I bought and paid up front $1465. for an extended waranty. Everything they told me by phone that this warranty covered showed not covered when I received my policy and contract. I then got the run around when I asked for a refund because they told me in beginning on phone that I could ask for a refund at any time. They sent the contract in eight days and the ninth day I called for a refund. They told me they had to send me some forms, they didn't. When I contacted them again they told me to send a letter of which I did that. It's been several weeks and I have not heard from them. When I call they give me more run around and hang up on me. I feed this company is a big FRAUD. They have close to a lmillion reports filed and I do not understand why they are still in business. Garden Grove California Author: Big Cabin, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: Auto Processing Center Select State/Province

Apr 07 2014
Close Combat Captain Chri I purchased super soldier with the promise of a money back gaurentee if returned in 60 days. Iwas told I would see results for my pain within 2 days to 2 weeks. but got no relief. Middletown, New Jersey Author: Hamburg, New Jersey Martial Arts: Close Combat Middletown, New Jersey

Apr 07 2014
advantage rental car manager's nane steve. I made my reservation online for less than $100 for 3 days. The day that I dropp off the car I was a few hours late than they charge more than double without a good explanation. I was told that it was because I was late for those hours, wich made no sense to me. for 3 days it came about $100 and for a few hours late it is close to $150. Please I would like someone to contact those cone artist and make them stop hurting people like this. Tampa Florida Author: Hackettstown, New Jersey Auto Rentals: advantage rental car Tampa, Florida

Apr 03 2014
Bling Bling Couture Took close to $400 for me from Chicago Bears High Heels Texas Author: Omaha , Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Bling Bling Couture Texas

Mar 27 2014
ALLY BANK Kathi k ( loss prevention) Kathi in loss prevention was very rude and refuse to close my checking account! HORSHAM Pennsylvania Author: sumter, South Carolina Banks: ALLY BANK HORSHAM, Pennsylvania

Mar 27 2014
Consumer Loans Express Loans/Consumer Loans/ David Jenkins The company asked me to pay a verification fee. I was applying for loans for legal fees and someother things I needed to pay, when I recieved a call from some loan company called Consumer loans, They said I qualify for an $8000 loan..I was like no way my credit score is 567 lol..So anyway David Jenkins asked me to go to CVS or Walmart to get a green dot card, to pay a $200.00 fee and I became very sceptical. No where in the United States dose any loan company ask for a verification fee...So I looked it up on line and it was the US treasury next to the white house pay close attention to rules and regulations...Thank Allah I checked on line.. Washington Washington Author: San Diego, California Loans: Consumer Loans Washington, Washington

Mar 26 2014
classictvsup7@gmail ordered Combat-The complete TV series on DVD (38360) Order ID#ALM-2041-0303376415 internet  Author: Lancaster, Kentucky Video Stores: classictvsup7@gmail Internet

Mar 25 2014
Michael Maffei Currency cash flow Results not even close to advertised, CFTC investigation internet Author: San Diego, California Financial Services: Michael Maffei Currency cash flow Internet

Mar 25 2014
Warner Hellman, NYPD - Where is the Commission to Combat Public Corruption When You Need Them? New York New York Author: Oregon Security Services: Warner Hellman, NYPD - New York, New York

Mar 24 2014
GM Financial I had ran into some financial difficulties on my bills and to make sure that I could still pay I had called GM Financial to see if I could refinance my car at a lower interest rate so I can maintain paying them they refused .so being unable to pay they repossessed my car. they sold it at auction for more than Kelly Bluebook value and tell me I still owe them close to $5000what a rip off just trying to get interest that they had lost their the reasons why I lost my car in the first place for their unwillingness to work with their consumer. Arlington Texas Author: Aurora, Colorado Car Financing: GM Financial Arlington, Texas

Mar 24 2014
Esp Global environment That company is selling service agreement for smog machine for close to $500 a month , they have very bad customer service, the lady could shout at you in the phone and even the service technician could delay your service if he don't like you for days, he $500 amonth and treat us bad, no other company support that machine,bad customer service , Hours waiting to got answered,days to technician to show up, customer service lady could shout at you on phone. Technician very rude , no supervisor or manager to report to. East Granby Connecticut
Author: Murrieta, California Auto Inspection: Esp Global environment East Granby, Connecticut

Mar 22 2014
sari friedman sari friedman and associates selfish, lazy, fraudster, will stear you to her associates but pretend to represent you, she will promise you the world as good saleperson and bad lawyer, she is pro males rights lawyer so if a women stay away and if a man expect to get more than $30,000 stolen from you and very little results except no contact with your ex and strained relations from now on. She has incompetent assistants and will charge top dollar for them she charges close to $100 for every letter she writes and charges to read the letters and to do a response and will charge more than $5000 for every motion. Do not use this firm for any reason ever and warn everyone you know to stay away and report this firm for extortion and fraud and do not use dr marcus for forensic she refers you to. Garden City New York Author: Garden City, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: sari friedman Garden City , New York

Mar 12 2014
David Wroblewski Lawyer David Wroblewski and Associates, Law Offices of David Raymond Wroblewski 1201 S. Alma School Road Suite 1750Mesa, Arizona 85210 Stole over $2500.00 knowing he was going to close his practice and switch companies Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Lawyers: David Wroblewski Lawyer Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 12 2014
Evolution Bankcard They stole money out of my bank account every month . Once they get your banking info all you can do to stop them is to close your bank account newyork Author: Duffield, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Evolution Bankcard Select State/Province

Mar 12 2014
timesharehotlist Take your money and close down Orlando Florida Author: Miami, Florida Timeshare Rentals: timesharehotlist Orlando, Florida

Mar 07 2014
sanford brown college in west allis wisconsin I own my student loan I thinks it's not fair to pay them when the school close because it's was not a real college was unable to transfer my credit to a different college I'm really up set west allis wisconsin Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Loans: sanford brown college in west allis wisconsin Wisconsin

Mar 04 2014
Abra autoglass/I went in a week ago to get my Toyota sequoia latch/handle and piece around license plate fix.Abra did a good job but after two days I notice something different ,I have a limited edition and however it has a limited sign on both rear side of the car,I notice on 3rd day after my car has been fixed that the sign Limited was tilted,as I walked up closely,I notice it was jux leaning against a piece of plastic two sided black tape.This is something for sure I know wasn't there when I bought the car 6 months ago.Abra did stated they hand wash any car twice.Before working on it and after it has,been done.I do believe that it had came off during hand wash and tech had tried to fix it but very poorly as it didn't work. I went in today and had a chat with abra today,they stated they did not preformed any where close to my limited sign,hand car wash??? Is very close.They wouldn't take the fault and was not willing to do anything about what they did.My main point is that,I only went in for rear trunk repair and they had mess with something else and wouldn't take the blame and did nothing. coonrapids Minnesota
Author: coonrapids, Minnesota Auto Dealer Repairs: Abra autoglass/coonrapids,Mn Select State/Province

Mar 04 2014
Ed Franklin - SEO Consulting, LLC Ed Franklin, Northwest Capital Ed FranklinSEO Consulting, LLC'Business and Financial Consultants'AEG Capital Group, Inc. This financing request must close within 45 days of the date of this letter or it will become null and void and AEG it’s assigns or affiliates shall have no obligation or liability hereunder.Very truly yours,never happened Henderson,  Nevada Author: las cruces, New Mexico Financial Services: Ed Franklin - SEO Consulting, LLC Henderson, NV , Nevada

Mar 02 2014
iyogibear.com McAfee indirectly refused to let me close my account by referring me to iyogibear who did not help India India Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Software: iyogibear.com Select State/Province

Mar 01 2014
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Getting Charged Close to $3,000 ,Scammed?!, for Damage I Didn't Do St Paul Minnesota
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent-A-Car St Paul, Minnesota