Your Search | close combat

Jan 29 2016
Victory Yorkie Gavins poodles Gavin victory yorkies On January 29 I was close to purchasing a Yorkie from victory yorkies the puppies name was king. Our Yorkie had passed away after 12 years my daughters have been sad.  Baltimore Internet
Author: Murrieta , California Animal Services: Victory Yorkie Internet

Jan 25 2016
yourrent2own.com Rip off monthly money after signing up for free 7 days-cancelled & they kept charging me monthly even after I cancelled. No way to contact & bank kept taking out, wanted me to close account to get $$ back. Nationwide Author: West middlesex, Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: yourrent2own.com Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
A Small Orange LLC ASOasmallorange.com 20 days and no response to request to close acct ticket. Chat support told me to be patient. 20 days! Austin Texas Author: palm coast, Florida Web Hosting: A Small Orange LLC Internet

4, Report #1282084

Jan 24 2016
First Premier Bank Card Fraudulent charges & after contacting them & telling them close account ; they send out another to a fraudelent person to run bill up & try to make you pay it Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Westfield, North Carolina Banks: First Premier Bank Card Internet

5, Report #1281960

Jan 23 2016
lovespellsbykellystar.com lovespellsbykellystar.com I came to Kelly Star for help in reuniting with my lover. First she asked me to send her money through money gram under my lovers name then asked me to waive the ID. She continued to find various tactics to take money from me. Then she got the so cold head priestess involved and together they took close to $35k from them. When I ask for money back they act like they don't know me. Very devious people doing all this in God name. Shame on them. Texas Internet Author: Boston , Massachusetts Astrologers & Psychics: lovespellsbykellystar.com Internet

Jan 18 2016
freelancer.com I worked on other online platforms and saw this one so decided to give it a try. The client never paid or funded for the project so I never started the work, but because I accepted the job offer they now charged me $78 and asked me to pay it. I said I'm not paying for services I never did or was paid for. They emailed me and said because I accepted the job, no matter if you are paid for the job, they don't care. They only care about fattening their pockets. If you are a freelancer, stay away. guru and upwork i've never had a problem with and will continue to work there. I'm so glad I never gave them my credit card info or bank account info or they would have taken the amount off. They won't allow me to close this account until I pay. So I guess it will be open forever. Goodbye freelancer.com!! Internet
Author: Mobile, Alabama Work at Home Business: freelancer.com Internet

Jan 14 2016
OmniTech Support They r***d me well. I was referred by Microsoft to these people!! So I got it twice! Internet
We would like to close this matter and hope Ms. Adrienne A. Young got her money credited on her account and we can consider this matter as closed. Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Computer Manufactures: OmniTech Support Internet

Jan 13 2016
U S Racecraft Liberty fiberglass, hood4sale. Eric Holt I purchased a fiberglass cowlinduction hood for my 1994 impala ss. what I received was a hood that was very poorly made , doesn't come close tofit , has a crack and hardware fell out woodlawn Ohio
Author: jackson, Ohio Auto Parts: U S Racecraft woodlawn, Ohio

Jan 07 2016
LZWY I bought Eileen Fisher shoes from a website, where I paid in pounds. The shoes were clearly Eileen Fisher, photo, name and description. The shoes I received were from a factory in China. No box, not even cheap knockoffs of the Eileen Fisher shoes. Not even close to what I ordered. They were shipped in a bag, with no invoice or packing slip. No email address or website Shanghai Internet Author: Encino, California Specialty Stores: LZWY Internet

Jan 07 2016
Credit One Bank Credit One. Logo confused with Capital One fraudulent accounts, failure to close accounts, deceptive practices, Narine Yenovkian Las Vegas Nevada
Jim, let me retort: Author: Englewood , Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 04 2016
Secret Shopper Derek Hay, PhD I was invited to be a secret shopper for Apple store in November of this year. I agreed, but mentioned that I would be leaving for several weeks unitl December. When I returned, I found an envelope with the description of my assignment i.e. purchasing 3 i-phones at $ 750 each. I also received a check in the amount of $2, 975. I deposited the check in my bank on Monday 12/14/15. I started getting texts from Derrick Hay at 909 529 0170. He was pressuring me and harrassing with texts every day to send the i-phones as soon as possible. I responded that I was waiting for his check to clear at my bank. On Wedn. 12/16/15, I called my bank and the teller told me that the check came from a closed account and my accoutn was charged with a fine fee. Derrick continued sending me threatening messages to take me to the court if I do not finish my assignment by the end of the last week because it was affecting his work... I did not repond, so he would not close his phone as at the time I sent my first complaint with IC3. unknown Internet Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Internet: Secret Shopper Internet

Dec 28 2015
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)).. Miami, Florida
You Must Be a Close Personal Friend of Zarco Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Lawyers: Robert Zarco, Attorney Miami, Florida

Dec 24 2015
TSYS Merchant Solutions False information trying to close account Omaha Nebraska Author: Leawood, Kansas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: TSYS Merchant Solutions Omaha, Nebraska

Dec 20 2015
Engines Unlimited 509 Race Engines 2011Robo RacingCecil Roby EnterprisesRed WagonSuperstrokerXtreme Performance Junk engines advertised as race engines but are not even close. These engines are not performance engines. Spokane Washington
Liar at enginesunlimited!!! Author: linden, Tennessee Auto Parts: Engines Unlimited 509 Spokane, Washington

Dec 16 2015
Robert Akurigo Baba ceo of Robert copper & Associates FAKE AND SCAMER PROVAIDER DOING ALL TRANSACTIONS TO GET VICTIM , MANY REAL CLIENTS THIER ACCOUNTS WAUSE CLOSE BECAUSE HIS FAKE INSTRUMENTS NEVER RICHED THE RECIVER BANK START BY FAKE SWIFT AND BG FROM BARCLAYS BANK PLC LONDON AND STANDER CHARTER BANK HSBC NO ONE IS REAL Ghana Internet Author: CAMPULUNG-MUSCEL, Alabama Financial Services: Robert Akurigo Baba ceo of Robert copper & Associates Internet

Dec 14 2015
Rapide Technology WRB Rapide Technology, LLC Has been taking automatic withdrawels out of my checking account on a monthly basis. They've been charging me $29.85 every month for services I have no idea I signed up from. Contacted the company numerous times, no one has called me back. Had to close my checking account. California Author: Haverhill, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: Rapide Technology Internet

Dec 10 2015
netspend prepaid visa bolf federal bank agent refused to close my acct as i requested it closed both online and on phone with supervisor austin tx Author: pittston, Pennsylvania Banks: netspend prepaid visa Internet

Dec 02 2015
BANK OF AMERICA GO TO BRANCH TO CLOSE ACCOUNT INSTEAD THE LEAVE IT OPEN CHARGE ME MONTHLY FEES AND SEND MY NAME TO CHECKSYSTEMS Pasadena California Author: Miami, Florida Banks: BANK OF AMERICA pasadena, California

Dec 01 2015
lowmileageparts.com Close call Wyckoff New Jersey Author: Norwich, Connecticut Auto Parts: lowmileageparts.com Wyckoff, New Jersey

Dec 01 2015
42nd St Photo 42Photo Theft by deception, misrepresentation prices online, unauthorized, unwanted shipment of substitute products, gray market goods with no warranty as a consequence, defective camera and lens New York New York
How To Use Bank to Obtain Money Back? Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: 42nd St Photo New York, New York

Nov 29 2015
www.savingmakesmoney.com charged 87dollars to my checking unauthorized and over draft my account and wont pay bank said close my account California Author: Carnegie, Pennsylvania Brokerage Companies On-line: Kathleen Falconer California

Nov 27 2015
BBVA Compass Bank (formerly Compass Bank) Will Close If Blacklisted By Compass Bank Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Banks: BBVA Compass Bank Nationwide

Nov 24 2015
IP National IP Nation posted a check for 34.95 to my bank account. I have no idea what this company is and what I've been charged for. Luckily, my bank was willing to stop payment on the check, unfortunately, I had to close my account. Unkniwn Internet Author: Rocky Ford, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: IP National Internet

Nov 24 2015
Betonline account cancellation - refusal to close until more personal info is shared overseas Internet Author: Jericho, Vermont Casinos & Cardrooms: Betonline Internet

Nov 22 2015
Time Warner Cable $594.00 that they did not receive it. I was also told that they will not close my account or shut of my phone until it is paid. Which means that each month I will have to pay phone charges in addition to paying for equipment that was returned to them when i moved out Sept. 2, 2015. I do not have the receipt any longer, because I was told they had received the equipment. Los Angeles California Author: Brookline, New Hampshire Cable Companies: Time Warner Cable Los Angeles, California