Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

close combat

Showing 1-25 of 2,502 Found Reports For more specific results for "close combat"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 18 2017
ASKoption BP Media Group I invested and now have $1408 in m y account and want to clos the account and get my funds. I hve tried several times and they will not send me my profits/balance of my account. I have taken no bonus money etc. They did reyturn my initial investment of $1250 a few weeks ago. I want to close the account and get my funds but keep getting a chat statement that I need one of their brokers to approve the transaction. I think the whole process is a scam! Sheffield,South Yorkshire Author: Carrollton, Virginia Investment Brokers: ASKoption Sheffield,South Yorkshire,

Mar 15 2017
Remedy Roofing TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Remedy Roofing's clients feel safe knowing Remedy Roofing has 2 million dollars worth of general liability insurance for protection. Remedy Roofing’s commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Remedy Roofing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Remedy Roofing Responds Author: katy, Texas Storage Companies: Remedy Roofing TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Remedy Roofing's commitment to quality, continuing education & dedicated customer service team, brings Remedy Roofing to consistently deliver best roofing system available in industry. Remedy Roofing provides complete roofing services for residential & commercial projects throughout Texas, Colorado, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Kansas, & across America. katy texas, houston texas, the woodlands texas,, Texas

Mar 08 2017
Frontier Communications Never showed up for installation, failed to close account, failed to bill or notify me, reported to credit bureau illegally Allen Nationwide Author: Carrollton, Texas Cable TV: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
Dreamfinders, LLC If you consider building with Dream Finders, PLEASE make sure your job is secure. My wife and I were building a home with Dreamfinders. I suddenly, un-expectedly, lost my job. Even though Dreamfinders sold the home immediately, they kept our ENTIRE deposit. Close to $5,000 in hard earned cash. It was simply devasting to our family, especially after losing my job, and my wife didn't have a job. Please, be careful/cautious. Orange Park, Florida Check your contract Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: Dreamfinders, LLC Internet

Mar 03 2017
James Gries after 15 months of trading, unable to close trading account Brooksville Florida
Author: Brooksville, Florida Online Trading: James Gries Brooksville, Florida

Mar 02 2017
Skinenliven and HID Eyemed They offered a free trail ever was there a note stating that I had to cancel an order with in 14 days and the have close to 200.00 taken out of my account and that charge would be every month they are a ripoff I called for a refund and they refused to do so. 6130 Elton Ave. Las Vegas Nevada 89107 Internet Author: Chatsworth, California Skin Care: Skinenliven and HID Eyemed Internet

Feb 27 2017
bodykits.com Extreme design Sold a bumper that is guaranteed to fit .. Was no where close . No refund because it had been painted... 400 for a bumper.. 250 to paint.. Nothing useful in the end. bodykits.com Internet
Author: South lake tahoe, California Auto Parts: bodykits.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
Bob Caldwell Auto Dearship They are parking automobiles in the grass in front of dealerships. Have call city at least a half dozen time this year and they close the complaint saying no code broken. I'm getting the run around on this and need some help Columbus Ohio Sounds like your code enforcement department is lacking Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto manufactures: Bob Caldwell

Feb 24 2017
Linda stars This company overcharged me close to $100 when I was only looking to spend $15.95 Internet Author: South Daytona , Florida Jewelry Stores: Linda stars Internet

Feb 23 2017
Jeffs automotive bethlehem pennsylvania My pregnant wife went in there and to get an inspection. They failed her telling her that she was failed. One of the reasons was a lightbulb and they told her it was bad she left out of there directly and went to another shop that shop told her that wherever she went unplugged her light bulb that it wasn't bad. They tried to take advantage of my pregnant wife and nobody should ever go here again this place needs to be close down Jeffs automotive Pennsylvania Author: KANSAS CITY, Missouri Auto Inspection: Jeffs automotive bethlehem p.a.

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 15 2017
bobs outlet clothing bobs outletsfashion warehouse ordered a black north face for christmas for my daughter. size XL jacket wasn't even close to fitting. it is fake. i attempted to call several times, cannot reach anyone. i did one time and the guy was rude and ignorant. i sent the jacket back, and still have not received my refund. that was january 4th brooklyn, ny Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Customer: bobs outlet clothing Internet

Feb 13 2017
jpeoplemeet.com jpeoplemeer.com. decline my credit cards. can not close my free account information out jpeoplemeet.com Internet Author: lincolwood, Illinois Customer: jpeoplemeet.com Internet

Feb 13 2017
Piero skin care and Vai Lavish Skin Care Scam offer a trial and change close to $200 within 3 weeks Los Angeles California Author: Williamston, Michigan Skin Care: Piero skin care and Vai Lavish Skin Care Internet

Feb 09 2017
ACS INC. The United States Attorney, Do revert ASAP, but never a name Will they just started emailing me on Feb 7,2017 saying i need to pay the company back 780.00 which they toke the loan money out my account not once but three times of a $295.00 to that i had to close my checking Internet Author: chula vista, California Unusual Rip-Off: ACS INC. Internet

Feb 02 2017
CashnetUSA Refuses to close my account. Claims Federal Government prohibits them from doing so. Chicago, Illinois I was wrong Author: Orem, Utah Consumer Services: CashnetUSA Chicago, Illinois

Feb 01 2017
Jumpers Travel This company is a total scam. They claim to be a US company but when you call them your call is routed to Belize. They can do nothing close to what they claim and their services can be duplicated at no cost. Orlando Florida Author: Rexburg, Idaho Travel Services: Jumpers Travel Orlando, Florida

Jan 30 2017
We Settle Taxes We have worked with this company for over 2 years and paid them close to $30,000 for them to negotiate with the IRS. All I can say is GOOD LUCK! We get emails addressed to different ppl not pertaining to our case. Saturday we got a letter from the IRS stating that they would not take the offer in compromise and wants us to make payments for the next 71/2 years totaling $490,000 on a tax bill that was only $65,000! We Settle Taxes has done NOTHING to help us. No return phone calls, emails etc... as for the forms they are filing on our behalf... forget it, we never see them. Beware of this company! Tustin, California Nationwide I originally posted a complaint against We Settle Taxes on 1/30/17. We seriously jumped the gun in issuing that post. Correction: We Do not owe $490,000.00 from $65,000.00. The $490,000.00 was a Author: Cottage Grove , Minnesota Income Tax Service: We Settle Taxes Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Signtronix this is a rip off. there is a reason the saleman dont carry cards and want to close the same day. check pricing a google Nationwide Author: Texarkana, Texas Sign Shops: Signtronix Nationwide

Jan 27 2017
Wells Fargo Refusal to let me close deceased mother's small account DENTON Texas thank you Author: Denton, Texas Banks: Wells Fargo Texas

Jan 17 2017
DFW Cars Vadim Ishchenko Oleg EveseevSavage Williams??? Purchased a truck that was not close to what they described Dallas Texas Author: Marion, Virginia Auto Dealers: DFW Cars Dallas, Texas

Jan 15 2017
HUB INSTALL / RAYS INSTALL / $99 INSTALL HUB INSTALL / RAYS INSTALL / $99 INSTALL RIPPOFF HIDDEN FEES 40% FOR CANCELLATION OR CHANGE ORDER SOMEWHERE CALIFORNIA Internet Help me Close them down Author: covington, Georgia Consumer Services: HUB INSTALL / RAYS INSTALL / $99 INSTALL Internet

Jan 09 2017
Linkshe Shanghai Fraudulent company. Advertises an item but once you finally receive it is not even close to what was ordered. Internet Author: Mount olive, Mississippi Bait-and-Switch: Linkshe Internet

Jan 09 2017
ABILITY FUNDING GROUP This Company called us and told us they had a buyer for our Timeshare in Mexico, then scammed us out of money that was supposed to be needed to be able to close on it. It amounted to $12,000.00. Roswell Georgia Author: Farmington, Minnesota Title and Escrow Services: ABILITY FUNDING GROUP Roswell, Georgia

Jan 06 2017
close brothers finance close brothers finance review london Nationwide Author: Swansea, Insurance Companies: close brothers finance Nationwide