Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

close combat

Showing 1-25 of 2,495 Found Reports For more specific results for "close combat"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Linda stars This company overcharged me close to $100 when I was only looking to spend $15.95 Internet Author: South Daytona , Florida Jewelry Stores: Linda stars Internet

Feb 23 2017
Jeffs automotive bethlehem pennsylvania My pregnant wife went in there and to get an inspection. They failed her telling her that she was failed. One of the reasons was a lightbulb and they told her it was bad she left out of there directly and went to another shop that shop told her that wherever she went unplugged her light bulb that it wasn't bad. They tried to take advantage of my pregnant wife and nobody should ever go here again this place needs to be close down Jeffs automotive Pennsylvania Author: KANSAS CITY, Missouri Auto Inspection: Jeffs automotive bethlehem p.a.

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 15 2017
bobs outlet clothing bobs outletsfashion warehouse ordered a black north face for christmas for my daughter. size XL jacket wasn't even close to fitting. it is fake. i attempted to call several times, cannot reach anyone. i did one time and the guy was rude and ignorant. i sent the jacket back, and still have not received my refund. that was january 4th brooklyn, ny Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Customer: bobs outlet clothing Internet

Feb 13 2017
jpeoplemeet.com jpeoplemeer.com. decline my credit cards. can not close my free account information out jpeoplemeet.com Internet Author: lincolwood, Illinois Customer: jpeoplemeet.com Internet

Feb 13 2017
Piero skin care and Vai Lavish Skin Care Scam offer a trial and change close to $200 within 3 weeks Los Angeles California Author: Williamston, Michigan Skin Care: Piero skin care and Vai Lavish Skin Care Internet

Feb 09 2017
ACS INC. The United States Attorney, Do revert ASAP, but never a name Will they just started emailing me on Feb 7,2017 saying i need to pay the company back 780.00 which they toke the loan money out my account not once but three times of a $295.00 to that i had to close my checking Internet Author: chula vista, California Unusual Rip-Off: ACS INC. Internet

Feb 02 2017
CashnetUSA Refuses to close my account. Claims Federal Government prohibits them from doing so. Chicago, Illinois I was wrong Author: Orem, Utah Consumer Services: CashnetUSA Chicago, Illinois

Feb 01 2017
Jumpers Travel This company is a total scam. They claim to be a US company but when you call them your call is routed to Belize. They can do nothing close to what they claim and their services can be duplicated at no cost. Orlando Florida Author: Rexburg, Idaho Travel Services: Jumpers Travel Orlando, Florida

Jan 30 2017
We Settle Taxes We have worked with this company for over 2 years and paid them close to $30,000 for them to negotiate with the IRS. All I can say is GOOD LUCK! We get emails addressed to different ppl not pertaining to our case. Saturday we got a letter from the IRS stating that they would not take the offer in compromise and wants us to make payments for the next 71/2 years totaling $490,000 on a tax bill that was only $65,000! We Settle Taxes has done NOTHING to help us. No return phone calls, emails etc... as for the forms they are filing on our behalf... forget it, we never see them. Beware of this company! Tustin, California Nationwide I originally posted a complaint against We Settle Taxes on 1/30/17. We seriously jumped the gun in issuing that post. Correction: We Do not owe $490,000.00 from $65,000.00. The $490,000.00 was a Author: Cottage Grove , Minnesota Income Tax Service: We Settle Taxes Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Signtronix this is a rip off. there is a reason the saleman dont carry cards and want to close the same day. check pricing a google Nationwide Author: Texarkana, Texas Sign Shops: Signtronix Nationwide

Jan 27 2017
Wells Fargo Refusal to let me close deceased mother's small account DENTON Texas thank you Author: Denton, Texas Banks: Wells Fargo Texas

Jan 17 2017
DFW Cars Vadim Ishchenko Oleg EveseevSavage Williams??? Purchased a truck that was not close to what they described Dallas Texas Author: Marion, Virginia Auto Dealers: DFW Cars Dallas, Texas

Jan 15 2017
HUB INSTALL / RAYS INSTALL / $99 INSTALL HUB INSTALL / RAYS INSTALL / $99 INSTALL RIPPOFF HIDDEN FEES 40% FOR CANCELLATION OR CHANGE ORDER SOMEWHERE CALIFORNIA Internet Help me Close them down Author: covington, Georgia Consumer Services: HUB INSTALL / RAYS INSTALL / $99 INSTALL Internet

Jan 09 2017
Linkshe Shanghai Fraudulent company. Advertises an item but once you finally receive it is not even close to what was ordered. Internet Author: Mount olive, Mississippi Bait-and-Switch: Linkshe Internet

Jan 09 2017
ABILITY FUNDING GROUP This Company called us and told us they had a buyer for our Timeshare in Mexico, then scammed us out of money that was supposed to be needed to be able to close on it. It amounted to $12,000.00. Roswell Georgia Author: Farmington, Minnesota Title and Escrow Services: ABILITY FUNDING GROUP Roswell, Georgia

Jan 06 2017
close brothers finance close brothers finance review london Nationwide Author: Swansea, Insurance Companies: close brothers finance Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
High Priestess Kathie Ceesay KathieHIGHPRIESTESS OF WITCHCRAFT AND HOODOO SCAM, ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT, DEFAMATION Los Angeles , Chicago, Illinois California
Setting the record straight part 2 / These Cyber bullies are still harassing me. Author: Glendale , California Psychic Fortune Tellers: High Priestess Kathie Los Angeles , California

Dec 31 2016
Chase Credit Cards Close Your Chase Credits CARDS TO AVOID PROBLEMS AND TROUBLES! Nationwide Author: Des Plaines, Alabama Banks: Chase Credit Cards Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Beauty Wrinkle Cream Natural Serum SupportSCI*STAMOSCREAMS Trial turns into auto-debits for close to $200 a month St George, Utah Beatywrinklereducer customer support Author: Chandler, Arizona Home HealthCare: Beauty Wrinkle Cream St George,, Utah

Dec 25 2016
99 Santa Florence shovel. and many more I ordered 4 monogram bracelets for Christmas. 99 Santa was a pop-up on FaceBook and still is! I trusted it for that reason! I paid $60 they took my money immediately! I never received the merchandise. I'm going to the bank to see if they can help m. I also have to close my debit card because I'm afraid the number is now in the wrong hands! Internet Author: Lake ronkonkoma, New York Jewelry Stores: 99 Santa Internet

Dec 23 2016
Teams Bay is a total RIP OFF. They are scams and they take your money without sending you your product. I spent close to $90 on a Dallas Cowbody jersey and never received it. Alexandria Virginia Author: Dubuque, Iowa Sporting Goods: Teams Bay Internet

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Dec 22 2016
Ace check cashing/ Netspend NetSpend* CLOSE MY ACCOUNT FOR FRAUD AGAINST ME?¿! Irving Texas Author: Irving, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Ace check cashing/ Netspend Irving, Texas

Dec 20 2016
TOP GAMES INC. Evony:The King's Return Spent over $2000 on buing in-game packages and the company just ripped med off and close the account with no reason Apia
Author: Ontario Internet Fraud: TOP GAMES INC. Apia,