CLOSE COMBAT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: close combat
There may be more specific results for "close combat"
For more specific results for "close combat"
Showing 1-25 of 2,540 Found Reports For more specific results for "close combat"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 18 2017
Chevron/Synchrony Bank Did NOT close our account Nationwide Author: Glenwood, Iowa Oil Companies: Chevron/Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Kmart Close It Down Clifton Height Pennsylvania Author: Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Kmart Clifton Height, Pennsylvania

Jul 13 2017
JD .byryder Charlie Rhonda and Michelle I have had problems every since day one I pulled off the lot there was a jerking a bad jerk in the car I took it right back to them they test drove it said nothing was wrong because no lights was on there was nothing they can do nothing was broke there was nothing they can do. so time goes by I complain and I complain and I complain and they're still nothing they can do. so I go to the shop everyday from the time they open till the time they close. I sit there come to find out it was transmission but they didn't want to tell me that until my warranty expired.  Owensboro Kentucky Author: East chicago, Indiana Auto Dealers: JD byryder Owensboro, Kentucky

Jul 07 2017
Sears K-Mart Poor service under service warranty Nationwide It's time for Sears to close their doors Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Consumer Services: Sears Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Vanguard Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Vanguard Funding Employee - Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Vanguard Funding implemented strategic changes to insure employee and clients success, focusing on finding ways to help employees and clients search for new opportunities effectively in today’s challenging market..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Employee and Customer Satisfaction Program as a safe business service – Vanguard Funding pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Vanguard Funding. Ripoff Report Verified™ .. a safe business service
FALSE report written by Vanguard Funding as advertisement Author: garden city, New York Mortgage Companies: Vanguard Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. commitment to customer satisfaction. While most big banks take as long as 45-60 days to close on a mortgage loan, Vanguard Funding closes the vast majority of its loans in less than three weeks. Garden City, New York

Jul 06 2017
Lavish Skin Ordered Anti-Aging Skin Cream and Eye Serum and agreed to try product for 30 days and paid shipping charge of $4.95. Two weeks later my card was charged $89.95 twice and duscovered this was the true price for each product. I was never informed about these potential charges and did not have any contact information to contact the company. I had to close my account to stop any further charges and when my bank found phone number I contacted them and I was bullied. The company then tried to negotiate a refund for 35%, then 50%, then 75%. I could believe it because I told them the product made me break out in a red rash. I asked if I could return the product but they said No. Santa Ana California Author: Buffalo, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Lavish Skin Santa Ana, California

Jul 04 2017
Moveourstuff.com Complaint Type: Consumer to Business ComplaintNature of complaint:Customer Service IssuesProblem description: I scheduled to move from 19 Grant Street to 46 Rodgers Street these locations are 4 mins I scheduled the move in June for a July 1st move date I was given a window of between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. I asked my landlord to extend my lease for a half a day in order to complete my move. The movers were supposed to call me a half an hour before they arrived they didn't call me until close to 11 and didn't show up until after 12 2 hrs after the move was scheduled to be completed. Because of this I I incurred charges from my landlord and still had to pay the complete moving cost.  Westchester, Ny New York Internet Author: Tuckahoe, New York Moving Companies: Moveourstuff.com Internet

Jun 28 2017
Lumidaire A phone call was made for them to send a free trial face cream. 10 days later they charged my account 83.00. There is no number they give to contact them to cancel so I had to close my credit card.
Author: willowbrook, Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Lumidaire Internet

Jun 26 2017
My Crisis Gear They have removed $39.99 which started on 11/21/2016 and removed the same date on the following dates also: 1/03/2017, 1/21/2017, 2/20/2017, 3/20/2017, 4/20/2017, 5/31/2017 and 6/20/17 for a total of $319.91. I had to finally close down this account. Allen Texas Author: Cheswick, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: My Crisis Gear Allen, Texas

Jun 26 2017
SMI Construction I used SMI Construction to redo my kitchen. They started it March 2016 and didn't finish until November 2016. They are a rip off artist. They stole our money. My husband and I paid them for their horrible services and they never paid the contractor we had to put in our granite countertops. The cabinets on the one side of our kitchen is not back close enough to the carpet so the drawers don't open all the way on the set of cabinets right next next to it. When they drilled holes for the knobs and the screws they left a mess in our cabinets. I recommend to anyone who can see this message DO NOT USE SMI CONSTRUCTION. Melbourne Florida Author: Inverness, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: SMI Construction Melbournr, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Natashachilon.co.uk DaiBo Beware Fraudulent China Based Shoe Site natashachilon.co.uk/ Although apparently british, Natasha Chilon shore website is 100% chinese. I ordered a Luciano Barracchino pair of flats, and got an hideous pair of plastic flip flop that looked nothing close to the picture on the website. Don't buy there! Guangdong China Author: Paris, Alabama Clothing Stores: Natashachilon.co.uk Internet

Jun 21 2017
First credit finance When speaking to Martin A. He was very rude , started screaming into the phone , threatening to close my account because I had to do it his ways to be exact what he said . That he makes the rules , not me. I asked to speak to his manager, so I could make the payment with his manager not him. His tone of voice was horrible . I asked about four times to put his manager on the phone he said No!No!No! Are you going to make the 500 today if not I'll close your account,right now . Van nuys , California Nationwide Author: California Financial Services: First credit finance Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Tabacalera la Aromatic C.A BEWARE OF INDIAN FRAUDS HAVING ASSOCIATIONS ABROAD Remember the name BJ Vyas i.e. Bhupendra Jayant Kumar Vyas - a Vadodara based fraud, who claims to be very closely associated with PM Office and who names himself to be very close business friend of Mr Shah. Upon our enquiry there is no such association. Mr Vyas is around 50 years old and he belongs to Vadodara Gujarat while maximum time he stays in Mumbai. He has many contact numbers that he uses to trap people for money. Firstly he pretends to be very soft hearted, God fearing person with very high moral and spiritual values. When somebody gets trapped in his words and makes deposits to his associate account , that too fraud accounts of his associates, he avoides performing his part by making excuses like death of some relative or raid in his factory or his own illness etc.Venezuela Caracas
Author: trivandrum, Auto Parts: Tabacalera la Aromatic C.A

Jun 15 2017
EyeVibe Regal Skin Care Paid a penalty to close account and now sent to collection agency? Internet Author: Meadow Vista, California Questionable Activities: EyeVibe Internet

Jun 12 2017
Sears, Sears On line Tired old company just needs to close down Hoffman Estates Nationwide Sears a compnay of liars and theieves Author: Florence, Alabama Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Sears Nationwide

Jun 11 2017
Electronic Prepaid LLC Jesus Badin, Jesus E. Badin Cherit FRAUD. CHECK RETURNED FOR CLOSE ACCOUNT. I HAVE PROMISSORY NOTE PAST DUE woodlands Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Loans: Electronic Prepaid LLC woodlands, Texas

Jun 06 2017
The Refinery TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: The Refinery dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. The Refinery takes an individual approach when providing treatment to patients ensuring best possible results. *UPDATE: The Refinery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. The Refinery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
CLARIFICATION Author: , Alabama Healthcare Centers: The Refinery TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. The Refinery's patient care model reflects close, personal relationship between patient & care provider including dedicated treatment counselors throughout the duration of patient's treatment. The Refinery a medical center focused on effective & safe anti-aging treatment for men & women. Fort lauderdale, Florida

Jun 06 2017
Letoile invites consumers to a free trial. However, if you open the product at all they charge you. Even if the product doesn't work. Which it doesn't not even close to a good product.  Internet Author: Round Rock, Texas Attorney Generals: Letoile Internet

Jun 05 2017
Citizens Bank, N.A. Worst Bank Ever - No Warning - They Close Account, Cancel Debit Card, And More - Worst Bank Ever - Providence, RI Nationwide Author: Westfield, Massachusetts Banks: Citizens Bank, N.A. Nationwide

May 30 2017
JEANNIE KERNS Kerns and Associates JEANNIE KERNS, Kerns and Associates JEANNIE KERN IS A RIPOFF. SHE takes your money and only gives excuses after excuses or ignores your email. Florida or nationwide Nationwide Please contact me immediately so I can take care of you Author: , California Credit & Debt Services: JEANNIE KERNS Kerns and Associates Nationwide

May 25 2017
Sierra Lending Tall Grass FinanceSierra Financial, LLC Borrowed $300.00 to boost my credit. Noticed months later my bank was still making payment to Sierra Lending. I noticed I had already payed them close to $900.00. When I called them I was told I still owed an addition $400.00. I nearly fainted! Santa Ysabel Internet Author: Coalinga, California Cash Services: Sierra Lending Internet

May 18 2017
first progress Unable to contact, have been trying to update address for 7 months, card expired and no new card sent columbus Georgia It's a subprime card - better that you pay off and close the account Author: Costa Mesa, California Credit & Debt Services: first progress Columbus, Georgia

May 17 2017
Suntrust Bank SunTrust is CRIMINAL. They close accounts and STEAL the money in them! Atlanta Nationwide RE: Can't Wait! Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Banks: Suntrust Bank Nationwide

May 17 2017
AmeriPower AmeriPower, LLC AmeriPower is the WORST electric provider I ever deal with in my entire life. I had my account on autopay w/ them and last month, my checking account has been compromised so I had to close my checking account and totally forgot to update my payment method w/ Ameripower. Sugar Land Texas Author: Houston, Texas Electrical Services: AmeriPower Sugar Land, Texas

May 16 2017
iforex online trading There were 2 traders involved. The first one sold me the deal, the 2nd was his supervisor. Wanted to close my account and have the balance credited back to my credit card, and they wouldn´t do it. A city in Spain. Internet Author: Davie, Florida Online Trading: iforex online trading Internet