CLOUD 9 WALKERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cloud 9 walkers
There may be more specific results for "cloud 9 walkers"
For more specific results for "cloud 9 walkers"
Showing 1-25 of 18,951 Found Reports For more specific results for "cloud 9 walkers"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
Family Safety Supply Charged my account twice $159.80 and them $3.19 on 9/1/17 shows Essendon on draft no phone number listed Internet Author: Vanderwagen, New Mexico Telemarketers: Family Safety Supply Internet

Oct 17 2017
Performant recovery/Shawna Tapia I paid amount of $423.98 that paid off my account in full on 9-10 -17 and got a letter from them 1017 saying I still owe them Pleasanton California Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Performant recovery Pleasanton , California 9 4566

Oct 17 2017
Thesaleguru I ordered a curling/flat iron 9/26/17. My credit card was charged same day but I have not received the product yet. I called the number on the credit card statement but call unable to be completed at this time is what I get. Internet Author: Titus, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Thesaleguru Internet

Oct 16 2017
TechZone 247 Receive daily phone calls from locations throughout the United States and other countries claiming to be from TechZone. Paid $199.99, 9 Jul 17, 12:39 for two years technical computer service Bloomington, MN 55431 Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Computer Fraud: TechZone 247 Internet

Oct 16 2017
rocketiaq.com customercare@rocketiaq.com i purchased a knife shapner on 9/13/17 the took my money out on 9/14/17 and never delivered product never refunded money, and will not respond to my emails or phone calls new york Internet Author: cincinnati, Ohio Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: rocketiaq.com Internet

Oct 14 2017
Bargain Pride I placed an order on 9/21/2017 and I never received an email or anything from them. I’ve been calling the phone number and email them, and I never received a response. I paid $140 for a cologne and I never received it! I’m furious right now! New York Internet Author: Harvey, Louisiana Clothing Stores: Bargain Pride Internet

Oct 14 2017
Work IT Solutions - Jason Marrow - Terrible IT Company/Cloud Service Provider - Temple Terrace Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Communications & Networking: Work IT Solutions - Jason Marrow Temple Terrace, Florida

Oct 14 2017
Perk MedSpa Rip Off: On Jun 25, 2017 I signed up for 3 Ultrashape for my abdomen; 15 Velashape (5 for upper arms and 10 for bra area/leggs/abdomen); 1 Free Facial and 1 extra Velashape. At that time they signed me up for an interest free loan for 5 months. Meanwhile I began my treatments beginning 7/17/2017, had 3 treatments and then went on vacation. I had another treatment on 9/1/2017. and then had a medical problem. Called to schedule my other appointments and was told I had to have a Consultion with their new manager. She told me that they no longer had the machines available and wanted to to schedule facials to finalize my treatments.. The Villages Florida Author: Summerfield, Florida Health Spas: Perk MedSpa The Villages, Florida

Oct 10 2017
Rehab garage Royalty Mobile Detailing Scam Tomball Texas Abbott scam Author: Tomball, Texas Car Washes: Rehab garage Tomball, Texas

Oct 10 2017
Clearsightglassesco didn't receive glasses ordered 9-17-17 for 19.95 pd w/Visa unknown Author: angola, New York Eye Care: Clearsightglassesco Internet

Oct 10 2017
Seek Verify I canceled my account after payin 1.00 for one day access and they charged my account 39.95 and will not give me a refund although I have the email from the company stating they would cancel this account Internet
Scammers!! Author: Greeley, Colorado Personal Services: Seek Verify Internet

Oct 10 2017
Going to take this idiot and website to court Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Oct 09 2017
Regency Furniture Marlo Furniture Purchased furniture 7/2/17; delivered 8/2/17; notified company reclining sofa came apart 9/29/17 Brandywine Maryland Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Furniture & Furnishings: Regency Furniture Brandywine, Maryland

Oct 09 2017
flashlights.biz (44203) TV FOX Antenna I ordered this product on 9/13/17 as a new antenna for my TV when I received it there was no invoice or anything to let me know how it worked I pluged it in and started to prorram my tv it did not get all of the channels as stated it would I keap moving it from place to place the programming got worse everytime I have not returned it because there was no retuen address Internet Author: Pomona, California Video Stores: flashlights.biz (44203) Internet

Oct 09 2017
R Z Services LLC Rick Zeuch Non-Payment, Not paid in Full Middleburg Heights Ohio Payment Author: Mogadore, Ohio Paint & Wallpaper: R Z Services LLC Middleburg Heights, Ohio

Oct 08 2017
homeencounter kim heather alonda 9/11/2017 tree up rooted from hurracane erma the tree will fall on house no responce from homeencountr jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Public Bathrooms: homeencounter jacksonville , Florida

Oct 08 2017
Harvest moon loan I had put in for a loan online a lady named Tish ext#(0261) called me and said I was approved and said she was a assistant manager and that they would approve me for a $250 loan I have called them several times I also got a voice mail from a lady named Sharon ext#(1500) she was letting me know my second payment was coming up and let me kbow I could call them to pay it all the way off. I have called her as well as Tish more than 6 times to ask how much more I owe on my loan because I have already made over 5 payment now I am at 9 payments totaling out to over $1000 with no phone call back on type of communication at all I have talked to my bank and we are trying everything to get throw to harvest moon my bank has called than as well and they have had no luck either. This place is scamming me and millions of other people, this place needs shut down. Boulevard California Internet From their website- Author: Columbus, Ohio Loan Modification: Harvest moon loan Internet

Oct 06 2017
BRANSON AUTO AND FARM MUSEUM USED CAR LOT OR MUSEUM BRANSON Missouri IT IS A USED CAR LOT NOT A MUSEUM Author: NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida Auto Dealers: BRANSON AUTO AND FARM MUSEUM BRANSON, Missouri

Oct 06 2017
LIVINGSTON FAMILY COMMUNITIES Livingston Mobile Home Park The Owners of this mobile home park Unlawfully Evicted my dad who had been living in that park for over 9 years in a mobile home that I owned. They then entered the home changed the locks and refused to let him remove his belongings. No legal procedure was done in this so called eviction, no notice no warning nothing.  Lutz Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Mobile Home Parks: LIVINGSTON FAMILY COMMUNITIES Lutz, Florida

Oct 05 2017
Glovesaver.com Glove Saver Inc.13835 N. Tatum Blvd #9-505Phoenix, Az 85032 Vert Slow Shipment ,if at all, Phoenix, AZ  Arizona Internet Even Worse Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Medical Supplies: Glovesaver.com Internet

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2017
Chris Record and Tecademics Chris Record Dark Post Profits Tecademics, TCD Affiliate, Tec Affiliates Chris Record Created Bogus $12,000 Scheme and Shuts It Down 9 Months Later
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Internet Services: Chris Record and Tecademics ,

Oct 04 2017
JM Bullion Deposited my checks, cancelled my order, never issued refund Dallas Texas Rebuttal is inaccurate Author: Chicago, Illinois Specialty Stores: JM Bullion Dallas, Texas

Oct 03 2017
OMEGA RELOCATIONS Poor service Miami Florida CUSTOMER POSTING FALSE CLAIMS - MIAMI TO FRANCE Author: Saint Julia, Florida Shipping & Handling: OMEGA RELOCATIONS Miami, Florida