Your Search | cms dept del rio tx78840

Jan 14 2017
Fayetteville auto park Chevy dept. We bought a 2016 Chevy Cruze from fayetteville auto park in August of 2015 and it has been in the shop 4 times with the same problem and it is not fixed yet. Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Huntsville, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Fayetteville auto park Chevy dept. Arkansas

Jan 13 2017
Rescuersclub.org I placed an order on 12/17/16 and I never received the order. I sent 2 emails to this organization and no one replied. Internet Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Animal Shelters: Rescuersclub.org Internet

Jan 12 2017
U.S. Dept. of Education $2 million FRAUD, now much more Southern Illinois University Edwardsville .,et.al. Nationwide Author: Venice, Florida Colleges and Universities: U.S. Dept. of Education Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
PURE GARNICIA ELITE Billed to SNB New World Body and TPL Master Full Garnicia Advertised on YAHOO. Pure Garnicia Elite CHARGES YOU MORE than what agreed to and CONTINUES CHARGING CALIFORNIA Internet Author: corona del mar, California Weightloss Programs: PURE GARNICIA ELITE Internet

Jan 11 2017
Banner Del Web Hospital Disabeled man in horrible pain denied help in ER until he gives his social security number Sun city west Arizona Author: Sun City West, Arizona Hospital Emergency Rooms: Banner Del Web Hospital Sun citywest, Arizona

Jan 10 2017
Ed Bozarth #1Cheverolet Service Dept. US 95 at Ann Road ,5501 Drexel Road, Las Vegas NV.89130vegas nv. Had my Chev,Avalanche serviced, Oil change, tire rotated, took truck home left that night at 9pm the THE TPMS, light came on and would not go off, now took truck back home because dealer ship closed,N. Las Vegas Nevada Author: north las vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Ed Bozarth #1Cheverolet N. Las Vegas , Nevada

Jan 09 2017
Advanced Cash Services, Inc. Kevin SmithSenior Executive consolidation dept. The email I received the email from Kevin Smith at Advance Cash Services was very threatening and intrusive.  Internet Scammers - they really go too far Author: Bremerton, Washington Internal Revenue Service: Advanced Cash Services, Inc. Internet

Jan 09 2017
SEDGWICK.CM CLAIMS DEPT . FALSE UNDER PAID LEXINGTON Kentucky Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Malpractice Attorneys: SEDGWICK.CM LEXINGTON , Kentucky

Jan 05 2017
Liberty Generator/ Abel Thomas Gave a money- saving spiel to get $50 for a video with no explanation to it. Internet Author: Del Rio, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: Liberty Generator Internet

Jan 03 2017
Inmar Rebate Center Save up to $60 Sent all my receipts in and received a check for $8 with an explanation that it was a duolicate Del Rio Texas Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Liquor & Wine Stores: Inmar Del Rio, Texas

Jan 02 2017
SAME DAY SUPPLEMENTS samedaysupplements COMPANY DO NOT DILIVERY WHAT WE PURCHASE WEST BABYLON, NEW YORK NEW YORK Author: RIO DE JANEIRO, Other Pharmacies: SAME DAY SUPPLEMENTS Internet

Jan 02 2017
Victorville Fire Dept Victim Internet Respond to victorville corruption what? Author: Victorville, California Government Corruption: Victorville Fire Dept Internet

Dec 30 2016
A MINI STORAGE COMPANY Storage Unit Contract Del Valle Texas Author: Austin, Texas Storage & Self Storage: A MINI STORAGECOMPANY Del Valle , Texas

Dec 30 2016
ACS Inc. James Kruger, Investagation Dept. Final Notice Case No. Ms-23/38457 Internet Author: Plymouth, Michigan Internet Fraud: ACS Inc. Internet

Dec 29 2016
Vacation Privileges Grand Mayan, Vidante, Vida Lifestyles Scammed, Fraud, Deception Nueve Vallarta USA, Mex, Can Vacation Privileges Grand Mayan, Vidante, Vida Lifestyles Scammed, Fraud, Deception Nueve Vallarta USA, Mex, Can Lied, Dishonest, Aggressive, No contact information Cancun-Playa del Camen Nationwide
Author: Manhattan, Kansas Resorts: Vacation Privileges Grand Mayan Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
Vehicle Service Dept. Mr. Niermeyer and JosephAutoAssure.LLC I called them because it said in the letter that my car warranty was expired and they told me that I could get an extension on warranty but would have to pay $199.05 for 18 months, I told them I couldn't afford that, then they gave me a discount for me to pay $124.20 the first month and $98.32 for the additional 24 months. I told them that would be $2484.00 for the whole package? I declined but they wouldn't listen. So after he hung up telling me first that I had 30 days to think it over and if I want to cancel then I would get my $124.20 back. But the envelope in which they sent the letter had no address on it. So I called my Credit Card company and told them the whole story, they told me they would send me another card and would investigate the company that charges me $124.20 Chicago Illinois Author: Sun City, Arizona Auto Warranty: Vehicle Service Dept. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 28 2016
Resortcom International Villa Del Palmar Buyer beware! These guys are like strong arm robbers who will dog you for life! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Birmingham, Alabama Resorts: Resortcom International Internet

Dec 28 2016
Lux HD Refused to accept return Del Mar California Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: Lux HD Del Mar , California

Dec 27 2016
Dmpentertainment David Marshall Rip-off for fashion show Marina Del Rey California Author: California Festivals & Event Services: Dmpentertainment David Marshall Marina Del Rey, California

Dec 25 2016
The Toll Roads (Irvine, CA.) The Toll Roads Violation Dept. Excessive Penalty Fees for a Toll Violation. Lack of road information for out of area drivers. Irvine California
Author: West Covina, California Government Corruption: The Toll Roads (Irvine, CA.) Irvine, California

Dec 24 2016
Palm Springs Nissan Paul Connally Service Director Palm Springs Nissan Fraudulently Practices Service Dept Cathedral City California
Author: Rancho Mirage, California Body Work & Repair: Palm Springs Nissan Catherdal City, California

Dec 17 2016
Midway Home Solutions: Dustin - Repairman; Richard - Repairman; Midway Repair Dept. - Manager Removed & Replaced Good Parts, and Charged for New, Unneeded Parts, And Labor to Install Those Parts. Victorville California Author: Victorville, California Appliances: Midway Home Solutions Victorville, California

Dec 12 2016
ALPHATREN BOOSTX DEPT. Told me i would receive free trials for Alphatren and Boostx all i pay for is shipping and handling but when i got my bank statement they charged me full price!$79.95 for Alphatren and $79.95 for Boostx and also they put me on automatic renewal after 18 days they send me more bottles full price! LITTLE FALLS New Jersey Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Weightloss Programs: ALPHATREN BOOSTX DEPT. LITTLE FALLS, New Jersey

Dec 11 2016
Alan Reza Adriana E. Dominguez AKA Adriana E. Reza aka Adriana Reza Alan Reza Alan Reza & Adriana Reza AKA Adriana E. Dominguez Cypress California
Author: Corona Del Mar, California Con Artists: Alan Reza Cypress, California

Dec 08 2016
Car Registration Advisors jumper on MVD Website, redirects you to their web host - which is all they are. A domain. Period. RIPOFF Scottsdale - web host only Internet (AZ) for web host Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Car Registration Advisors Internet