CMS REBATE CENTER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cms rebate center
There may be more specific results for "cms rebate center"
For more specific results for "cms rebate center"
Showing 1-25 of 18,757 Found Reports For more specific results for "cms rebate center"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
AAA Deluxe Suite at The Signature Condo Click for more information about AAA 3 Bedroom Convention Center Luxury Condos. Opens in a new window. FALSE ADVERTISING Las Vegas Nevada Author: OREM, Utah Hotel: AAA Deluxe Suite at The Signature Condo Internet

Jul 22 2017
Pep Boys Rebate program is a scam Matthews Nationwide Author: Matthews, North Carolina Auto Parts: Pep Boys Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Voodoo Love center Angie Voodoo, love spells, spells, lover, scam, texas, angie, houston Houston Texas Author: Nashville, Tennessee Astrologers & Psychics: Voodoo Love center Internet

Jul 21 2017
Tax Group Center SCAM COMPANY. DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY CALABASAS California Author: Warminster, Pennsylvania Income tax: Tax Group Center CALABASAS, California

Jul 21 2017
Presbyterian Infusion Center Neglects & Abuses Patients Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Hospitals: Presbyterian Infusion Center Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jul 21 2017
Liberty Data Center I have a POA for my elderly neighbor who lives alone. I went out to run an errand and while gone and totally the NO SOLICIATION sign posted, they entered the house and stole $68.00 from my neighbors purse. The sold a subscription to a legally blind woman suffering from dementia Glendale Arizona Author: Mamaroneck, New York Health Care Education: Liberty Data Center Glendale, Arizona

Jul 21 2017
Dr. charles Theofilis spine center rude deceptive practice and jerk palm beach gardens Florida Author: palm city, Florida Doctors: Dr. charles Theofilis palm beach gardens, Florida

Jul 20 2017
International award payment center Iapc1080 blue series xlv Cash award of 15,000 Kansas city Missouri
Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: International award payment center Kansas city, Missouri

Jul 19 2017
LG acbinentives.com LG Rebate is a SCAM online acbincentives.com/holidayg5ca Author: Avon, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: LG Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Student Financial Help Center SFHC Ripp Off Nationwide Author: Mississippi Credit & Debt Services: Student Financial Help Center Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
JoliqueSkinCream JoliqueSkinCream used false advertising to sell me a $4.97 30 day sample of their skin cream. They had a Facebook ad with a Joanna Gaines article saying she was leaving fixer upper because she started a skin care company (JoliqueSkinCream). After I received my face cream it was confirmed by ms Gaines that it was all a scam. They ended up charging my account 89.97 for the product. After an incredibly hard conversation with their call center, they refunded my 75%. Internet Author: Utah Skin Care: JoliqueSkinCream Internet

Jul 17 2017
Dorchester Law Center, Joshua Williams, Amanda Garcia, James Byron Mortgage payment 975 promised reduced to $600. Stated they worked with so many mortgages, lie, I filled out all paper work, sent it in to them. I ened up with a modifcation with my payment reduced to 785.00 which I could done myself because I had done one before so I did need to pay them 3750 to do a modifcation when I question on the promise 600.00 I was told I had the best deal. I was lied and since they got there money no phone and m trial modifcation will be over next month How can I get my money back. CA Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Attorney Generals: Dorchester Law Center Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Dermabelle.. ...Ilumaderm Pure N Easy. And. cream a Silk cream Much the same as other reports..4+ people in my building as well.. $200.00 from SR. Citizens...not funny... Santa Ana, California California Author: Dorchester Center, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Dermabelle.. ...Ilumaderm Santa Ana,, California

Jul 17 2017
freight center freightcenter.com freightcenter.com Hidden charges and holding delivery hostage Internet Author: Camarillo, California Trucking Companies: freight center freightcenter.com Internet

Jul 17 2017
A plus Auto Center Fraud Colton California Author: yucca valley, California Auto Dealers: A plus Auto Center Colton, California

Jul 16 2017
Darling Eye Center Dr. Catherine Darling Asbrey Overcharged and overbilled Hilton head island South Carolina Author: Hilton head island, South Carolina Opticians: Darling Eye Center Hilton head island , South Carolina

Jul 16 2017
Darling eye center Insurance Fraud Hilton head island South Carolina Author: Hilton head island, South Carolina Opticians: Darling eye center Bluffton , South Carolina

Jul 15 2017
ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex (2 bottles)Instant Wrinkle Serum I ordered what I thought was 1 free sample of ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex in May 2017. Now as of 7/14/2017, I have received 2 other bottles of their products which I did not order, nor do I want. I was never told of the possibility that I would receive and be charged for any additional products. They just keep coming in the mail! Fulfillment Center-3465 S. Arlington ,Akron, OH Washington Author: Omak, Washington Skin Care: ClairSkin Washington

Jul 14 2017
National Healthcare Enrollment Center Obamacare Center, Health Benefits Enrollment Center Harassing, bullying, threatening, antagonizing calls from high school dropout and felons Doraville Georgia Author: New York Health Insurance: National Healthcare Enrollment Center Doraville, Georgia

Jul 14 2017
Northland Sealcoating Poor Application of Sealcoating - Hairline Cracks and Fractures Following Service Columbus Ohio
Author: Lewis Center, Ohio Building Services: Northland Sealcoating Columbus, Ohio

Jul 13 2017
Dr Skip Himelstein Mft Pysd Escondido Psychotherapy Center - Henritta Himelstein Actions Are Unprofessional and Unethical Escondido California This Report Contains No Lies Author: Escondido, California Mental Health: Dr Skip Himelstein Mft Pysd Escondido, California

LG LG rebate scam Nationwide
Author: Akron, Ohio Appliances: LG Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
INARI REBATE SMIRNOFF VODKA Texas Author: Griswold, Connecticut Liquor & Wine Stores: INARI REBATE SMIRNOFF VODKA Texas

Jul 12 2017
International Rebate LLC I will also receive a $100 Gift Card for Walmart to purchase anything I want. Just for looking at their program. Tallevast Florida Author: Mt. Vernon, Illinois Telemarketers: International Rebate LLC Tallevast, Florida