COAST TO COAST Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: coast to coast
There may be more specific results for "coast to coast"
For more specific results for "coast to coast"
Showing 1-25 of 429,284 Found Reports For more specific results for "coast to coast"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Remotesremotes Not responding to any calls and text messages to inquire about not being able to received my orders. Farmingdale New Jersey Author: Hacienda Heights, California Auto Parts: Miscellaneous Electronics: Remotesremotes Farmingdale, New Jersey

Oct 17 2017
Commercial Tire Failed to perform proper diagnosis which led to my engine blowing Eagle Idaho Author: Meridian, Idaho Auto Service Stations: Commercial Tire Eagle, Idaho

Oct 17 2017
Otto Pharmacy / Elijah Franklin CROOKS! Watch out they will steal your money then tell you to pay more for insurance. You will never see anything from these scammers Laredo Texas Author: Herriman, Utah Drugstores: Otto Pharmacy Internet

Oct 17 2017
  Sears, Went into stire to apply for the Lease it now program with out credit check needed and it is showing on my credit report . Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Clothing Stores: Sears ,

Oct 17 2017
A1 Revenue Mr. Opulent Sanu Ogunkoya They did not honor their refund. Horrble product. Won’t get back to you. Internet Author: Gardena, California Con Artists: A1 Revenue Internet

Oct 17 2017
kevin Cruz Drving Instructor Kevin Cruz he has no respect for any one who is a paying customer and only does 2 hours of driving instead of the recommended 6 and not only did he never return my calls to make another appointment he also only answered my calls AFTER i had to lie saying i was interested in buying driving school and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing as my son washed his permit on accident and needed another slip saying he completed drivers training and was never able to get a hold of him but answered my call in minutes after i had to lie and wasnt williing to give my son another slip or to complete the other 4 hours ON WHICH I PAID FOR HIM TO DO , and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing how his actions were very rude sylmar California Author: sylmar, California Driving instruction: kevin Cruz Drving Instructor sylmar, California

Oct 17 2017
The York Hotel Rip off so-called Hotel, which is actually a dirty hovel, similar to a hostel that take in homeless people and druggies! Ilford, Essex England
Author: Cornelius, Oregon Hotel: The York Hotel Ilford, Essex,

Oct 17 2017
Grand Log Furniture, Ltd Arizonabunkbeds.com Makes promises, refuses to let you cancel or order and lies about timelines Grandby CO, and Tuscon AZ Internet Colorado and Arizona Author: Gold Canyon, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: Grand Log Furniture, Ltd Internet

Oct 17 2017
Local Record Office Sent me an official looking document twice now stating i need to send $89 to recieve the title of my new home. Document includes my personal information and I had to double check with my attorney that this wasn't official. Pekin Illinois Author: Waukegan, Illinois Loans: Local Record Office Pekin, Illinois

Oct 17 2017
Hawk Chevrolet Cadillac My 2013 Cadillac XTS had electronic issues on September 5th where every light and message was lighting up - like a Christmas tree - both inside and outside of the car. Even when I left the car to go inside to call my Warranty number, the car would not be shut down and the lights continued. 45 minutes later, the car finally drained the battery and the tow truck arrived to take the car to the shop. Unfortunately, due to the mechanic's stike in the midwest, my car was towed to an unknown shop in Joliet. Plainfield Illinois Author: plainfield, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Hawk Chevrolet Cadillac Joliet,

Oct 17 2017
Car Advertising they took advantage of my vunerbility of needing to make some money 433 N University Ave, Provo, UT 84601 Utah Author: Stafford, Virginia TV Advertisements: Car Advertising Internet

Oct 17 2017
Pinnacle Flooring Company The individual, juan rodriguez, went over to my home to measure the carpet size for replacing it and after we picked the sample we needed, he said the work crew would show up the following morning to do the installation so needed 50% of the total down in order to start the work. The money was paid as requested only for him to tell me that he had said that the job would start on Monday and not Saturday as originally communicated to us. Monday arrived only to be informed that the work can't be performed because he has no installers available. We had told him the urgency of the work before signing on with them but nothing would let hin bulge. As at writing this, my money has still not been refunded and he has not answered texts or phone calls. Dallas Texas Author: Conroe, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Pinnacle Flooring Company Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Quartix Truck Tracking and Electronic Logs Dishonest - Pushy - Won't Take NO For An Answer - Refuse To Give Refund Chicago Internet Author: Illinois Consumer Services: Quartix Internet

Oct 17 2017
american gun club Ordered a shirt on 10/05/2017 invoice #5083 took my money never received shirt was told by Anastasia would take 15 to 30 days. Phone # does not work and no responce to emails. tampa Florida Author: port saint lucie, Florida Camera Stores: american gun club tampa, Florida

Oct 17 2017
Money Back MX Have not received refund that was promised to me from Effy in Cozumel Cozumel, Mexico Mexico Author: Abbott, Texas Jewelry Stores: Money Back MX Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Brockton lending trust Please be ware this company is a fraud . They will tell u that u have been approved for 3 thousand dollars but u have to send a security deposit . Once u send the security deposit to Canada yours funds will be in your account in 2 hours . No it will not someone Sent faux loan documents and said I got a loan for 3000 thousand dollars Antheim California Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Computer Fraud: Brockton lending trust Antheim, California

Oct 17 2017
Mantis Funding I have over paid Mantis funding $500 and I was told it would take up 10 business days to receive the refund. When I called today after the 15th day, I was told I would not receive a refund because I had 4 NSF's with this company. The NSF's were paid in full and I'm due a refund. New York Nationwide Author: Birmingham, Alabama Loans: Mantis Funding Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Unifund CCR, LLC Unifund CCR, LLC bottom feeders - Tips on how to beat them!!! Cincanitti Ohio Author: Every City, California Collection Agency's: Unifund CCR, LLC Cincanitti, Ohio

Oct 17 2017
Amazon.com.kydc, Inc. Ilegitimate cashiers check sent to me Seattle Washington Author: Fort Myers, Florida Appliances: Amazon.com.kydc, Inc. Seattle, Washington

Oct 17 2017
Secure Investment Lending LLC1485 International Parkway Suite 1031Lake Mary, FL 32746 Truth In Lending default on agreement lack of full disclosure, Truth In Lending default of agreement performance, Conspiracy to Commit Fraud in the Factum, Predatory Lending, Predatory Service, Tortious Interference, TILA Violations, FDCPA Violations, RESPA Violations Lake Mary Florida Author: Loxahatchee, Florida Loans: Secure Investment Lending LLC Lake Mary, Florida

Oct 17 2017
Prosperum Funding, Prosperum Capital, LEO KUPERMAN prosperumcapital.com/ Company steals personal information and sells it to the highest bidder! new york New York Author: Miami, Florida Brokerage Companies: Prosperum Funding, Prosperum Capital, LEO KUPERMAN new york, New York

Oct 17 2017
Orange Theory Fitness Downtown Miami Moved to an area without an Orange Theory nearby, Will not cancel without charging me for a full month even though I've been a freeze fee for months. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Weightloss Programs: Orange Theory Fitness Downtown Miami Miami, Florida

Oct 17 2017
CenturyLink Prism The sales team signs you up on a specific rate plan and cost only to have the price adjusted and significantly increased a few months later. I've called a dozen times and been transferred 4 to 5 times pecan and have spent nearly a full work week on the phone to no avail.  Phoenix, Arizona Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Internet Service Providers: Cable TV: CenturyLink Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Barnhill Properties, The Barnhill Group at Keller Williams, Barnhill Group Keller Williams Memorial, Memorial Realty Ltd Refused to remove my home listing after cancellation, made me handle all showings on my home Cypress Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Realtors: Barnhill Properties Houston, Texas