Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: code red
There may be more reports for "code red"
For more results perform a general search for "code red"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
MEI Auto Finance Auto Max, Truck Max, Auto One, Dollar Car Sales Unprofessional, unreliable, and non-responsive Arlington Texas Author: Red Oak, Texas Auto Dealers: MEI Auto Finance Arlington , Texas

Feb 19 2017
schneider finance schneider used truck and trailer sales never used schneider financial to their equipment. alot of red tape. hidden fees. very high interest. Author: Alabama Financial Services: schneider finance Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
Raneri and Long Roofing of Napa RL roofing This company put a roof on my mobile home that I later found out was not to code and not done correctly the roof now leaks If you check out Yelp and a few of the other side you will find they have done this to many other people Napa California Author: Sonoma, California Building Services: Raneri and Long Roofing of Napa Napa, California

Feb 15 2017
Gurnee Police Department Red Light Gurnee Illinois Lambaste the Powers that be... Author: Rense, Indiana City Governments: Gurnee Police Department Gurnee, Illinois

Feb 14 2017
City of Tehachapi Greg Garrett City ManagerAaron Price Code enforcement officer Taking our Home for Code Violations that are not true Tehachapi California Author: Tehachapi, California City Governments: City of Tehachapi Tehachapi, California

Feb 12 2017
Bath bombs Bath bombs had no prize in them . They had a slip of paper with a code, when you went on their website it says my ring is worth 10 dollars. No way to contact them. I have five bath bombs with no rings . Internet Author: Pocono pines , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Bath bombs Internet

Feb 12 2017
Thvoughn Curry Red Floridas Biggest Scammer Palm Beach Gardens Florida
he got me too Author: Orlando , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Thvoughn Curry Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Feb 11 2017
BESTHEALTH NUTRITIONA This company sells health vitimans. If you order something they will continue billing you automatically even though you may not want further vitimans. This is a ripoff. Zip Code 21201 Maryland Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: BESTHEALTH NUTRITIONA Maryland

Feb 10 2017
Eagle Roofing ( tile ) company the brand new roof tile was installed less then a year, but rain actually wash down so much powder in certain area, which means several years later, my roof might be have red, pink, grey different colors, the worse the said they don't cover this in their warranty, THE WORSE is their VP,- Victor send me a RUDE / ARROGANT / THREAT / go to Court letter, Rialto, California
Author: hacienda heights, California Roofing Companies: Eagle Roofing ( tile ) company Rialto, CA 92377, California

10, Report #1352004

Feb 09 2017
Apex Loan Group Apex Business Capital LLC Be careful of these guys. Looked into the company and a bunch of red flags came up. When I asked the rep for some evidence that would put me at ease ,he was using Cashdollar instead of a last name, he got defensive and couldn't provide anything. Another sign of a scam. You've been warned! Internet Author: British Columbia Loans: Apex Loan Group Internet

Feb 06 2017
Detra Taylor, Detra's Red Rio,Detra's Red Hartley Detra Taylor lied to me about the puppy she sold me being able to be AKC full registered and puppy can NEVER be fully AKC registered! Tulsa Oklahoma
I purchased a puppy from same litter Author: Kaufman, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: Detra Taylor Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
royal air installed new ac unit.has violated city, state and federal code and regulations.unit was not properly installed with what i was told i purchased. cypress Texas Author: rosenberg , Texas Consumer Services: royal air cypress, Texas

Feb 02 2017
Persians Home Cattery I saw the report here for the same company while I was in the process of trying to get a kitten from this company. After reading the report I asked a few different questions and the person terminated talks with me. I have sent a few more messages and haven't recieved anything in return. This person needs stopped. The phone number is a Maryland area code and they told me they are out of Atlanta, Georgia. Atlanta, Georgia Internet
Author: Poca, West Virginia Federal Government: Persians Home Cattery Internet

Feb 02 2017
Tmc Healthcare : Mark James, and the email associated with this name was johnsonjosh350@gmail.com this was a red flag for me. The names that were put in the text message as contacts are Mark James, email associated with this is johnsonjosh350@gmail.com unknown Massachusetts Author: Eustace, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Tmc Healthcare Massachusetts

Feb 01 2017
Leo Palmer - TiDom Con artist. Hooked me on how this was so simple to replicate. What a joke. The first red flag cam when he sold me my first set of leads, he refused to send said lists. Said they were confidential and couldn't be shared but he had no problem taking my money. I found someone on the internet who has worked with him before. He told me he was booted out of another program for not adhering to their rules. That's his TiDom was formed. If any one gets a call or text msg from TiDom, hang up or delete it. His fake videos of envelopes full of cash are a crime. Now he is posting videos of those supposedly have had success. I have yet to speak with or find anyone who is successful in this. Stay away! California Internet Author: Euless, Texas Internet: Leo Palmer - TiDom Internet

Jan 31 2017
California State University; Board of Trustees CSU Board of Trustees Violation of the Donohoe Act aka Division 16.5 of the California Education Code Long Beach California Stanford Provost John W. Etchemendy conceals USC 20 1091 Allegations Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: California State University; Board of Trustees Long Beach, California

Jan 30 2017
City Of Dallas Bogus Code Compliance Citations Code Compliance SCAM Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas City Employees: City Of Dallas Code Compliance Dallas, Texas

Jan 29 2017
My Cash Table.com They are now PayKilo.com!! Watch out!! Ripoff!!!! I signed up to post ads for 10 bucks a pop! My sibling refered me to the site! I am a skeptic and just don't believe one can make money this way. After a few dayds of my sibling doing it ,I could see an accumulation of money growing day by day! I was told that after you accrue about 500 bucks you can cash out and start all over! That was not the case at all!! I am quite a socialite on Twitter so I tweeted this credit site through Cash Table with my reference code. In no time I had grossed about 1200. Bucks! I logged in to cash out I had to do a large amount of surveys in which they ask you to buy stuff! I logged out and tried to log in several days later and the site had changed to Paykilo.com! Internet Author: AUGUSTA, Georgia Home Based Business: My Cash Table.com Internet

Jan 26 2017
Cobra Electronics I RECEIVED A COBRA DASH CAM for Christmas 2015. In less than a year it began to start and stop intermittently. I called Cobra and they said to send it in as it was in the warranty period. It came back with a new cord, but Cobra had completely deprogrammed it and so I had to reprogram it. Now it won't always start recording even though the red light is on. I have to unplug the power cord and reconnect it and sometimes it'll start and other times it won't. Every minute now the screen turns black for a second with a bunch of green tiny print appearing on it, so if it's changing segments that frequently, it's deprogrammed itself. I called Cobra with this problem while still in the warranty period, but this time they insisted on a receipt. I called my kids who bought it for me and they didn't have a receipt anymore. Although I am sure I filled out and sent in the warranty registration, Cobra told me, no receipt, no service. So if you give a Cobra item as a gift, keep the receipt or give it to the recipient of your gift and explain to them that although it's kind of crude to give a gift with the receipt (they shouldn't know how much you paid for it) you should do it anyway. THIS COBRA UNIT SELLS AT FRY'S ELECTRONICS FOR $99, but you can buy the identical item without the Cobra brand name on it (it's made in China) and some like it on eBay starting in the $9 range and some of them have both front and rear lenses and record front and rear traffic. I wish Cobra would have used my warranty registration and not denied me my warranty rights because I couldn't produce a receipt. Chicago Illinois Author: Mesa , Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Cobra Electronics Chicago, Illinois

20, Report #1351915

Jan 25 2017
Red Pocket Mobile most frustrating retail experience I have ever had. Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Cellular Phone Companies: Red Pocket Mobile Internet

Jan 24 2017
mhc kenworth having several check engine lights come on, all going back to emmisson. took to mhc had emmissons cleaned replace dossier and def filter cleaned. week later had ck engine light up took back to mhc said now it was my heater line to def tank. replaced it by mhc and 865.00 later said it was fixed. drove less than 40 miles home and had 7 codes turn up. said bring it back and they cleared codes and regen brought back home. been setting in my yard since nov. not working at this time, went out side and started truck had code j1935data link appear, had ck engine light on said engine had derated, def light on tank flashing now and ck engine light on. turned off and call kenworth and reported it. was told i would be contacted monday or tuesday never heard from them.  jonesboro Arkansas Author: Swifton, Arkansas Truck Dealer Repair: mhc kenworth jonesboro, Arkansas

Jan 23 2017
Broker brothers logistics Broker bros. Broker brothers transportation Liars Red oak texas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Trucking Companies: Broker brothers logistics Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
American Home Shield I'm The Boss Enterprizes Hot Water Heater not up to code & refusal to repair broken pipe in wall Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Plumbing: American Home Shield Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Hubzu.com Purchased home with so many violations that 3 years later im still fixing code violations. Ive spent over $80,000.00 dollars and im still not up to code. Internet Author: Miami, Florida Attorney Generals: Unusual Rip-Off: Hubzu.com Internet

Jan 10 2017
Red Agency RRB Agency Never got paid Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Modeling & Talent Agencies: Red Agency Las Vegas, Nevada