CODE RED Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: code red
There may be more specific results for "code red"
For more specific results for "code red"
Showing 1-25 of 4,047 Found Reports For more specific results for "code red"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
MEDICAL SERVICES GROUP I was scammed by a person named Rachel who worked for Medical Services Group The phone numbers area code is the Sacramento area California ( from phone # area code) nationwide Author: colfax, California Health Insurance: MEDICAL SERVICES GROUP Internet

Jul 20 2017
KFC Waterford 4820 Highland Rd. Health Code Violoation/Rude Employees Waterford Michigan Author: Waterford, Michigan Fast Food Restaurants: KFC Waterford, Michigan

Jul 19 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Unethical conduct, abandonment Red Bank New Jersey Resolution and settlement Author: Baltimore, Maryland Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 18 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Unethical lawyers and legal malpractice Red Bank New Jersey Resolution and settlement Author: Baltimore, Maryland Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 18 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | malpractice and unethical behavior Red Bank New Jersey Unethical conduct and malpractice Author: Baltimore, Maryland Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 18 2017
on line city tickets They sold me 2 tickets to an Amos Lee concert at Red Rocks for $164.00. I printed out the tickets at home and when they were presented at the entrance to Red Rocks I was informed that the tickets were not valid. I had to purchase two new tickets. For two legitimate tickets bought at the Red Rocks box office, the price was $101.50. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Ticket Sales: on line city tickets Internet

Jul 14 2017
American Traffic Solutions and Hillsborough County FL Red Light Camera Scam by out of state Florida county contractor. Tempe Arizona Author: London, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: American Traffic Solutions and Hillsborough County FL Tempe, Arizona

Jul 14 2017
YonSalon PSN Code Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Internet Fraud: YonSalon Internet

Jul 10 2017
sale guru No tooth paste for me Internet Author: red deer, Alberta Adult Care Facilities: sale guru Internet

Jul 10 2017
fitnesswarehouses4less Jim Rosen Owner and Jessie who told me he is big boss under owner (Jim Rosen). Owner of company Jim Rosen picked up my 800# call and when i asked for Peleton so I caould do online spin classes he said i have a better bile that will do online spin classes so i bought it for $2800. Los Angeles Calif Author: Red Bank, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: fitnesswarehouses4less Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 09 2017
bobbys classic cars bobbys car care false advertising, false statements ripoff dickson Tennessee
You are OBSESSED with me Author: Tennessee Auto Dealers: bobbys classic cars dickson, Tennessee

Jul 06 2017
United family recorces Aaron bauer Charged me for court paperwork and I can not receive it he also had me under the empression I would have legal representation in the custody court matter. Internet Author: Red wing, Minnesota Attorneys & Legal Services: United family recorces Internet

Jul 06 2017
California State University; Board of Trustees CSU Board of Trustees Violation of the Donohoe Act aka Division 16.5 of the California Education Code Long Beach California
Hook or by Crook: General Council, Framrose Virjee, violates multiple subsections of the Calif State Bar Rule 8.4. Will Subordinates Idle Stand By? Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: California State University; Board of Trustees Long Beach, California

Jul 06 2017
Lavish Skin Ordered Anti-Aging Skin Cream and Eye Serum and agreed to try product for 30 days and paid shipping charge of $4.95. Two weeks later my card was charged $89.95 twice and duscovered this was the true price for each product. I was never informed about these potential charges and did not have any contact information to contact the company. I had to close my account to stop any further charges and when my bank found phone number I contacted them and I was bullied. The company then tried to negotiate a refund for 35%, then 50%, then 75%. I could believe it because I told them the product made me break out in a red rash. I asked if I could return the product but they said No. Santa Ana California Author: Buffalo, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Lavish Skin Santa Ana, California

Jul 03 2017
Extended Stay America - Scottsdale Road, Arizona Property Legally DIsabled Permanently Injured Pre-Paid Customer Compliant With Guest Code of Conduct But Removed From Property Without My Personal Property? Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Hotel: Extended Stay America - Scottsdale Road, Arizona Property Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 01 2017
Red Box DVD Rentals Scamm to force you to pay for and download a driver to watch the dvd you just rented Mercer Isaland Washington Yes my computer that has the best protection I can get might have a computer VD, but ! Author: Mercer Island, Washington Video Stores: Red Box DVD Rentals Internet

Jul 01 2017
American Academy of Dermatology American Academy of Dermatology not protecting consumers--not honoring Code of Ethics Schaumburg, Illinois  Washington, District of Columbia Author: Stateline, Nevada Consumer Services: American Academy of Dermatology District of Columbia

Jun 29 2017
Laser Source I purchased two toner cartridges from Laser Source. The cartridges were for my fax machine. The cartridges did not work. My fax machine blinked red lights and they would not stop.  Morganville Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Miscellaneous Office Services: Laser Source Morganville,

19, Report #1382066

Jun 29 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Rip-off Company (FRAUDS) Las Vegas Internet Author: Red Hook, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Jun 27 2017
boost moble sprint wireless they gave a sale on phones and a code for the sale to get 20% off. then after you place the order and the order ships you get a higher bill then what was confirmed . sometimes they dont even send you the phones and just cancelthe order. they are desperate for business and are resorting to these fraudulent tactics. i told others about the sale and they ordered from boost and experienced the same thing. 9060 Irviing center drive California Author: forest hills, New York Cellular Phone Companies: boost moble 9060 Irviing center drive, California

Jun 25 2017
Thvoughn red curry Complete scumbag scam artist! This guy will take your money with no remorse. Cell phone scam and rental car business scam Orlando area Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Thvoughn Internet

Jun 25 2017
Everbank/Everhome Mortgage Aka #1 Mortgage fraud company in the U.S They have overseas company we found by investigating what happened to our payments from lawsuit against them in 2011. Called Overbank they were investing people's lawsuit money in till time to start the payment Good luck incorrect addresses Florida Author: Red Hill, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Everbank/Everhome Mortgage Good luck incorrect addresses , Florida

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Raneri and Long Roofing Company Raneri and Long roofing company located in Napa Ca 94558 was contracted to reroof my home and they did not pull a Roof Permit with the city of American Canyon,CA and now the city chief inspector Mike AND CODE ENFORCER jIm Cannon are having me the Home owner held reliable and accountable for there unscrupulous actions. Homeowners BEWARE!!!!!!!!!! Napa California Author: american canyon, California Roofing Companies: Raneri and Long Roofing Company Napa, California

Jun 21 2017
City of Weatherford City When our house was built in 2014 the city did not enforce their code and ordinace for a masonry wall when backing a major thoroughfare. weatherford Texas Author: Weatherford, Texas Building Services: Builders & Contractors: City of Weatherford weatherford, Texas