Your Search | code red

Jan 21 2017
California State University; Board of Trustees CSU Board of Trustees Violation of the Donohoe Act aka Division 16.5 of the California Education Code Long Beach California Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: California State University; Board of Trustees Long Beach, California

Jan 14 2017
American Home Shield I'm The Boss Enterprizes Hot Water Heater not up to code & refusal to repair broken pipe in wall Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Plumbing: American Home Shield Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Hubzu.com Purchased home with so many violations that 3 years later im still fixing code violations. Ive spent over $80,000.00 dollars and im still not up to code. Internet Author: Miami, Florida Attorney Generals: Unusual Rip-Off: Hubzu.com Internet

Jan 10 2017
Red Agency RRB Agency Never got paid Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Modeling & Talent Agencies: Red Agency Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 08 2017
Legomug Ordered 3 LegoMugs, red, grey, black for Christmas for grand kids. Communication from company via Facebook messenger, they gave tracking #, shipping from Buffalo NY. Shipment was supposed to be here before Christmas. All of the sudden, no contact from company nor did I ever receive presents! VERY disturbing and disappointing!! West Seneca, New York Internet Author: Byron Center, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Legomug Internet

Jan 04 2017
XSITEPRO Paul Smithson He must of shutdown the company because my registration is no longer valid. I tried to install the software no problem there but when I went to plug in the registration. Which is says right on his site What Happens If I Need To Reinstall? Do I Have To Buy a New License? You can use the download link and your registration code to reinstall XSitePro as many times as you need. If your PC crashes, dies, gets stolen or even blows up, you can always reinstall onto another PC using your original license code. Nationwide
Author: , Pennsylvania Computer Software: XSITEPRO Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
SY Electronic Technology CO.,LTD Following are Western union detailFirst Name: BINGJIELast Name: HE Province: GuangDong Country: China Zip code: 518003 O have placed an order with tis company for the amount of 1010 us dollors, now the company claoms more money for customs payment of 40% off the value, not sure really thinking this os an scam, not sure what to do next Shenzhen GuangDong Author: Randfontein, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: SY Electronic Technology CO.,LTD Shenzhen,

Jan 02 2017
One Dream Athletics One Dream Clothing Typical instagram athlete scam. They ask you to be an ambassador for their clothing, then tell you that you have to purchase something first. Upon which they will send you a promo code to give out to your friends and family. They say they will pay you on every piece of clothing. Once you buy something, they never send the code or clothes. Internet
Author: Somewhere, New York Sporting Goods: One Dream Athletics Internet

Jan 01 2017
Travelmob/Booking Helpers/Noah Rentals (Maria Sanchez-Johnson) Travelmob rented me an illegal apartment that placed my daughter and I in physical harm due to multiple fire code violations New York City New York Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Lodging: Travelmob Internet

Dec 31 2016
Carla Ronnie Oakley Shopping4bargins2015The Red Ostrich LLC False advertisement & slander Mataoka West Virginia Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Carla Ronnie Oakley Mataoka, West Virginia

Dec 31 2016
UPS Store #5536 Mail box service Fort Worth Texas Obstruction of correspondence 18 US Code 1792 Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store #5536 Nationwide

Dec 31 2016
Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Ella Watson contact me on Facebook using the name Randi Morris she talked to me about God and told me she had breast cancer and only two months to live she ask for my email address which I did give her she then told me how she had no children and wanted to put me as her next of kin and also leave me her five million us dollars to help the needy in Christ's name she then sent me the info I needed to contact fidelity bank plus her secret question and answer and the batch number and also a code I would need....this sounded a bit strange to me so I googled the name she gave me for contact at the bank DR.NNAMDI OKONKWO and was led to this page...is sad people will try to run a scam using God and cancer. I'm just greatful I didn't fall for it U.k Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Religious Groups: Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Truffoire Fancy Spa Lady giving free samples should've been a RED FLAG! Kapolei Hawaii Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Beauty Salons: Truffoire Kapolei, Hawaii

Dec 27 2016
Prize Candle I purchased 4 candles using the promo code JOY for $44.99 Internet
Sent me a shipment email Author: Kirkville, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 24 2016
Lone mountain truck leasing Cresco capital Red rock capital Llc TOTAL FRAUD LONE MOUNTAIN TRUCK LEASING Joe Dane Melissa Nationwide Right...Sure Author: Elk Grove, California Truck Dealers: Lone mountain truck leasing Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
Suffolk County Red Light Safety Program Charged late fee when I never received original violation notice Greenlawn New York The whole story Author: Greenlawn, New York Motor Vehicle Division: Suffolk County Red Light Safety Program Internet

Dec 20 2016
Sergeants Towing Sergeants Towing Portland Oregon Entrapment Towing Scam Portland Oregon, Stalking, Denny's, NE Grand St., Photo Stalking Portland, Oregon
Dennys vs Red robin Author: West Linn, Oregon Auto Towing: Sergeants Towing Portland, Oregon

Dec 19 2016
Designing Hayden/Hayden Arban Red Label Supply Co. @BluePrimate I was lied to and stolen from. He took my money and screwed me out of my Anniversary present to my wife Denison Texas Internet Author: Topeka, Kansas Jewelry Stores: Designing Hayden/Hayden Arban Internet

Dec 16 2016
Scam Artist Thomas Babcock Investment Management cockRip Off Artist Thomas Babcock is employed in Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada. The position title is Senior Investment Specialist. The organization name is Investment Management. The telephone number is 343-291-2317. The office address Rip Off Artist Thomas Babcock is employed in Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada. The position title is Senior Investment Specialist. The organization name is Investment Management. The telephone number is 343-291-2317. The office address is 235 Queen Street, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0H5. The postal code is K1A 0H5. Ottawa Ontario
Author: Ottawa, Other Government Worker: Scam Artist Thomas Babcock Investment Management Ottawa, Ontario

Dec 16 2016
Simon Phillips Dystopian films, Runaway Films, Red Rock Entertainment Took $5000 to help finance tv series with promise to 13 year old girl he would give part in it. Has taken several peoples money without following through on contracts. London Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Producers: Simon Phillips Internet

Dec 14 2016
Ryan Davalos with Rebel Marketing Inc. Brand Ambassador position, $35/hour Los Angeles Internet Red Flags Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ryan Davalos with Rebel Marketing Inc. Internet

Dec 13 2016
REVIEW: Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles 100% commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian Florida*UPDATE ...Pathfinder Business Strategies & Drew Miles offer commitment to the success of their clients. Verified by Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.. The program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business Yet, with one simple strategy that you gave me during our last coaching session, I increased my income by over $25,000 per month! Author: Vero Beach, Florida Tutoring: Pathfinder Business Strategies TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian, Florida

Dec 11 2016
Larry H Parker On April 28,2016, I was in a car as a passenger on my way to the airport. As we were stopped and waiting at the light to get on the freeway a car behind us ran the red light and crashed into the back of the car I was in causing the car that I was in to run into the car in front of us. I contacted Larry H Parker Office in Long Beach Ca. They took my case. The car that ran into the back of us was found at fault. Ias a result of the accident the car the I was in was deemed totaled by the insurance company. I ended up going to physical therapy for my back as a result of the accident. I went to therapy for 6 weeks. Now the case is ready for settlement and Larry H Parkers representative stated that they can only get me two thousand dollars for the accident. That really sucks. I hope to never get into an accident again but if I do I WILL NEVER USE LARRY H PARKER AGAIN ! On top of that am still waiting to sign the release agreement that's stuck somewhere in accounting. After all I went through in that car accident two thousand dollars is not even fair at all. Long Beach California Well Said Author: Moreno Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Larry H Parker california

Dec 06 2016
Bank:Fidelity Bank n*g PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo Depositors Name :Mr. Gary Harris Gross Batch no : 66840090040 Year Deposited: 2001 Secret Question : Who is Depositor Answer: Mr Gary Harris Gross Security Code: 90600040020 they wanted to send me 200,000 so they ask for all my information and I give it to them. I didn't know this was a scam. I am very pissed. internet Author: honokaa, Hawaii Banks: Bank:Fidelity Bank Nig PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo internet

Nov 29 2016
Criminal Justice Legal Law Services/ Kevin Williams I received a voicemail from a red dot India sounding man informing me that I had 3 allegations against me and that arrest warrants would be issued if I didn't return his call immediately! NY, USA NY Author: Waynesville, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Criminal Justice Legal Law Services Nationwide