COFFIN SHOE CO. Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: coffin shoe co.
There may be more specific results for "coffin shoe co. "
For more specific results for "coffin shoe co. "
Showing 26-50 of 18,776 Found Reports For more specific results for "coffin shoe co. "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 04 2017
Jewel art and silver co ltda Silber -925 - Instagram Company didn't send the products and didn't refund Kwaeng Ladkrabang Khet Ladkrabang Internet
Author: Campinas, Alabama Jewelry Stores: Jewel art and silver co ltda Internet

Aug 04 2017
Butts Life Trying to cancel my monthly subscription to Garcinia Cambodia. No phone number on bottle. I need to call to cancel. This supplement has not helped lose weight, it instead added 10 lbs since using this product. Butts Life, Aurira, CO Colorado Author: St Paul, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Butts Life Colorado

28, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 04 2017
R E Property Network Current Foreclosures Co Misleading contact information Atlanta Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Realtors: R E Property Network Nationwide

Aug 03 2017
Orland police department glenn county sherriffs department enviormentalhealth state of california sacramento valley mirror glenn co probation department Humiliation ,discrimination ,violated cival rights, slander, embarresment, emitional ditress ,pain and suffering Orland Ca, California
Author: orland, California Police: Orland police department or sherriffs office

Aug 02 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Wells Fargo Bank Was dishonest, deceitful and defraud me out of my home Des Moines IA Ashley hawthorne set her own self up when she continued to falsely accuse us of harassment because we was told to come into a wells fargo to open a new checking account we tried to move on but she Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Mortgage Companies: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Nationwide

Aug 02 2017
AsSeenOnTV.pro Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: AsSeenOnTV.pro is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. The work ethic is reflected in endless endeavors to raise the bar and produce unique media that connects brands with viewers in new ways.*UPDATE: AsSeenOnTV.pro pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. AsSeenOnTV.pro recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The Truth Author: Memphis, Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: AsSeenOnTV.pro TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, AsSeenOnTV.pro is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Internet

Aug 01 2017
Patroit superstore Never heard of this co. and never ordered anything does not appear Texas Author: Richmond, Indiana Telemarketers: Patroit superstore Texas

Aug 01 2017
Jiangsu Guotai Smart Enterprise Co., Ltd Enamelware coffee mugs ordered. Box of junk received. Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu Author: Somerset West, Alabama Appliances: Jiangsu Guotai Smart Enterprise Co., Ltd Nationwide

Jul 31 2017
HongKong UG industry Co., Limited Shenzhen UG battery Co., Ltd.Guangzhong Tian Ms. Betty Zhang tool my money and cheated me . Shenzhen china
Author: RIYADH, Toy Stores: HongKong UG industry Co., Limited Nationwide

Jul 30 2017
Vivid Seats They provided a receipt with a order number. -no bar code, no tickets- We were denied entrance to concert. Chicago Illinois Author: Florence, CO 81226, Colorado Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Chicago, Illinois

Jul 30 2017
Myriad Genetic Laboratories Deceptive Billing Practices Salt Lake City Utah
Help us resolve your concern Author: Ohio Medical Laboratories: Myriad Genetic Laboratories Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 28 2017
HVH Transportation Hvh never paid quality leasing co , $1,330 for payments as they informed me they would, nothing over 1,000 mile runs, when asked over and over, 20 times, in fact, to give me 3,000 miles a week, had to take medical leave, gave them the doc note needed to return to work, was hassled about getting a new d.o.t. physical, when my doctor clearly informed Wayne Miller , safety officer, i did not need one as my current physical is still current til november. If you are not part of someones little click, you do not matter. Do NOT lease on to this company they will stab you in the back and laugh at you fir doing so. All they do is use independent contractors, and their trucks for company success not the independent contractors. Denver Colorado Author: Ponca City, Oklahoma Attorneys General: HVH Transportation Denver, Colorado

Jul 28 2017
Lori Fleming, Lori Oldach, Lori Ann Fleming, Lori Ann Oldach, Lori Oldakowski, Lori Dunmire, Lexi Oldach and Lexi Michaels Professional Scam Artist, be it business or personal relationships St Petersburg Florida (((REDACTED DUE TO VIOLATION OF TOS))) Author: Oldsmar, Florida Websites: Lori Fleming, Lori Oldach St Petersburg, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Vlamorous I thought I was getting a sample free just pay shipping of $1.95 After recieving bank statement I was charged over a $100! not including overdraft fees. I called Co. and asked. if I could return product and get a refund. They refused. I am disabled and live on $47 a month. I would never have purchased this product, especially.especially @that price! I explained. I tried. to hit cancel but before I could it sent shipping info. What a scam. I guess I can eat the lotion for the next. two months. Nice Co. Buyer BEWARE Nationwide Internet Author: Wautoma, Wisconsin Attorney Generals: Vlamorous Internet

Jul 27 2017
Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Joseph F. Lattuga, L& A Servicing group, Inc dba Dream Vacation Passport, Timeshare for Charity OWNER JOSEPH F. LATTUGA AKA JOE DRAKE IS A THIEF Sarasota Florida I am still being harassed by the Dream Vacation Passport co. Author: Florida Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Sarasota, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Volvo of Denver, CO - Westfall-O'Dell Truck Sales of Western Colorado This is a notice I sent to the owner. I bought five new Volvo 780's and they screwed them up so bad it took me a year to get them fixed.  Commerce City Colorado Author: Estes Park, Colorado Liars: Volvo of Denver, CO Commerce City, Colorado

Jul 27 2017
biznetworksolutions.com Fraudulent Quickbooks Support Company Fruita, CO Colorado or Sunnyvale, CA ,CaliforniaInternet Author: Coral Gables, Florida Internet Fraud: biznetworksolutions.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
Mystery Guest Co, steven Howard, Edward Owen, jason anthony In georgia Sent a check to deposit in your account Wait to clear and take out and send money via moneygram and money transfer as mystery shopper to evaluate Walmart. As soon as I did my bank called to say it was a fraud check bounced Baytown, Texas Internet text m Sorry you fell for an obvious scam, but... Author: Canyon country, California Attorney Generals: Mystery Guest Co Internet

Jul 26 2017
Seattle Staging Co Seattle Staging Company, Kate Hull, Kate Stienheiser, Seattlestagingco, Seattlestaging, Seattlestaged, kate@seattlestagingco.com, seattlestagingco.com, seattlestagingco.com 206-795-6704, seattlestagingcompany, KATE HULL IS A SLEAZY CON-ARTIST NARCISSIST HOME STAGER IN SEATTLE Seattle Washington Author: SEATTLE, Washington Interior Decorators: Seattle Staging Co Seattle, Washington

Jul 26 2017
support@birthcertificatestate.com I ordered a birth certificate online paying expedited fees of $124.95 then paid $47 for government state fees an I never received or heard back from them through my emails...I've been waiting almost 2 weeks for Order which I suppose to received it in over night shipping....I keep emailing this company an not a response from this site anymore....I needed my birth certificate due to my marriage lisence an it had to be postponed due to not receiving...I need this company checked into due to taking my money and having my credit card personal use....Thank you! Internet Call your credit card co and dispute the transaction Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: support@birthcertificatestate.com Internet

Jul 25 2017
Prudential Insurance Co of America loophole fell through the cracks, oops didn't file the bookkeeping your job was suppose to keep up with the bookkeeping; Prudential didn't covert or port the policy Missouri Nationwide Author: Clinton Twp, Michigan Insurance Companies: Prudential Insurance Co of America Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
UBreakIfix UbreakIfix - Kennesaw Jeff Lennox - franchise co-owner Matthew Wadsworth - franchise co-owner Erased valuable data then lied about it. Retaliated with additional repairs when I complained. Kennesaw Nationwide Author: Acworth, Georgia Computer Service & Repair: UBreakIfix Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Birch Communications Unlawful Collection Tactics Macon, GA Colorado Springs, CO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Telephone Companies: Birch Communications Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 24 2017
Granite Depot (Denver, CO) Their installers cut the granite slab incorrectly and bonded the porcelain sinks in backwards. Would not fix. Denver Colorado Author: Parker, Colorado Building Products: Granite Depot (Denver, CO) Denver, Colorado