Your Search | coker floor
Approximately 815 Reports Found

May 19 2015
Your Cannabis Biz REVIEW: Your Cannabis Biz's executive team, employees dedicated to 100% distributor satisfaction. Your Cannabis Biz is focused on providing the highest distributor satisfaction in industry. Ground floor opportunities like Your Cannabis Biz only come around once in your lifetime if your lucky and Your Cannabis Biz is here for you to take advantage of the great opportunity in this industry. *UPDATE: Your Cannabis Biz pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Your Cannabis Biz recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Alabama Home Based Business: YourCannabisBiz Nationwide

May 19 2015
Ikea Stoughton Dishonest Floor Sample Mattress Stoughton Massachusetts Ask to exchange for the floor model Author: Rhode Island Mattress Manufactures: Ikea Stoughton Stoughton, Massachusetts

May 01 2015
Beyond Floor, Harvin Rodriguez, Jairo Rodriguez Lied, Stole, Destroyed, Ruined, Stained, Burned, Damaged, Ripped Off, Delayed, installed without proper acclimation Fort Mill South Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Home Improvements: Beyond Floor Fort Mill, South Carolina

Apr 23 2015
American Home Pro, Inc. Gutter Pro Add a Sunroom and gutters. I had to have the gutters replace and the sunroom leaked, top window seperated from the room allowing air and water to come inside. They did not inslate the floor. I am having problem with leaks and the top windows seperating the gutter on the sunroom is leaking and not connected to the drain. I am a widow and the sunroom is my favorite room in my house and the room need a lots of repairs and the company out of business or can't be found I need help because I can' contuine to pay for repairs. I am retired, a senior, widow on a fixed income and the room is falling apart. Macedona Ohio Author: Euclid, Ohio Home Improvements: American Home Pro, Inc. Macedona, Ohio

Apr 21 2015
ArmorGarage The times I have purchased any type of tile and all the stores I’ve looked for tiles have the price of that tile not how many square feet that tile contains. I calculated how many of the their 19.5 X 19.5 X 1/4 HEAVY DUTY GARAGE FLOOR TILES that equal 2.66 sq. ft. I never real noticed that they were sold that way by the foot costing $4.15 sq ft. Each of these tiles equal 2.66 sq.ft. So if you are ordering garage floor tiles, a 2.66 tile will cost you about Eleven Dollars. If you buy one square ft. as stated on their website they would have to cut a square ft. out of one tile. So beware of their way are misleading people to pay more by the way they sell the tiles for garage floors or anything else on their site. I did get refunded for the items but not the shipping cost of $150.00. Internet Did not understand ordering instructions Author: 61523, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: ArmorGarage Internet

Apr 17 2015
Smith Construction and Floor Covering Trey Smith, John Smith Took a $3000 Deposit and Did NO Work Orangeburg South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Builders & Contractors: Smith Construction and Floor Covering Orangeburg, South Carolina

32, Report #1220538

Apr 06 2015
Chimney Cleaning Atlanta GA /Sweep Service Atlanta GA/678-650-8506/Alpha Steamers/ This company lied and said they would do this: Chimney cleaning process by performing an initial inspection to the chimney in order to decide what will be the best approach. We use brushes and extendable rods to sweep the flue, hand brushes for the firebox and smoke chamber, Chimney Cleaning Atlanta GA sweeps the inside of your chimney, from the firebox floor all the way to the chimney top. Than we change the direction of the rotor brush and run the brushes back down in to the fireplace. We repeat this process as needed. THIS IS ALL A LIE!!!!!!!! THEY ONLY VACCUMED OUT THE FIREPLACE Atlanta GA Internet Author: marietta, Georgia Cleaning Services: Chimney Cleaning Atlanta GA /Sweep Service Atlanta GA/678-650-8506/Alpha Steamers/ Internet

33, Report #1219082

Mar 30 2015
Eversave.nCrowd website Eversave NCrowd websitenCrowd, Inc810 West Clinch Ave. 8th Floor Knoxville TN, 37902888 647 2830 Internet ripoff Knoxsville TN Internet Author: Riva, Maryland Home HealthCare: Eversave.nCrowd website Internet

Mar 26 2015
Independent Floor Covering Wing Thiele, Tom Thiele Poor quality material and work Fort Gratiot Michigan Author: Port Huron, Michigan Carpet & Tile Stores: Independent Floor Covering Fort Gratiot, Michigan

Mar 25 2015
Detailed Cleaning, Floor to Ceiling, Saul Christian Saul Crhristian is an abusive employer with untreated mental health issues. We see how he treats his hired help. Milwaukee Nationwide Author: Hartford, Wisconsin Cleaning Services: Detailed Cleaning Nationwide

Mar 21 2015
prime auto schenectady n.y. Rich coker My car needed to be inspected & i didnt realize it. I was pulled over by the police & given a warning. I was anxious to get it inspected & prime auto was right there so i stopped in. Rich Coker took the car in & supposedly inspected it. He got paid. A couple days later i lost my brakes!!! i later learned that Rich just got out of jail & has been ripping people off for years ! He is less than human...he has been sending photos of himself to me. Hes a big creep & doesnt know what he is doing. I feel sorry for his wife !! schenectady New York Author: Scotia, New York Small Business Services: prime auto schenectady n.y. schenectady, New York

Mar 20 2015
Waffle House The Waffle House on E, Broad St. just East of Mt. Carmel Hospital. It was filthy dirty, food was splashed all over behind the counter and the floor and tables were dirty. dirty floors and food splashed all over Columbus Ohio Author: Blacklick, Ohio Restaurants: Waffle House Columbus, Ohio

Mar 12 2015
AC Medical Supply And Equipment Helen, James, Buong ,manager, Leaves The Disabled On The Floor Houston Texas Author: Willis, Texas Consumer Services: AC Medical Supply And Equipment Houston, Texas

Mar 11 2015
Opad - Olighting.com Opad fully charged US$ 1,570 for Artemide's Tolomeo Mega Floor Lamp 17 Shade Aluminum Body and never delivered. They don't answer to emails nor phone calls and don't reimburse the money charged. Internet Author: Rio de Janeiro, Alabama Lighting Stores: Opad Salt Lake City, Utah

Mar 02 2015
Demandforce.com DemandForce Inc22 4th Street 12th Floor San Francisco, California USA We are unhappy with service and then they would not cancel our contract because we missed an automatic role over by 11 days! Florence Nationwide Author: Florence, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Demandforce.com Internet

Feb 18 2015
Picerne Management : Bayside country club apartments We moved to a 2nd floor apartment here 3 months back. From Day 1, we have been facing, horrible noise of banging heating steam water pipe noise in our apartment, it is so LOUD that its been months we are not able to sleep properly, as a result of which my hair is falling down, my husband is having headaches. The noise is really loud and the apartment management team is NOT able to fix this problem. We want to move out of this apt but they are not willing to waive off lease termination fees, nor they are willing to reduce our rent, neither they would pay us the moving cost if we want to move out. We are stuck in a place which is uninhabitable. Agitated & frustrated. warwick Rhode Island Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Tenants: Picerne Management warwick, Rhode Island

42, Report #1208784

Feb 12 2015
Frank Dudas and Joyce Dudas 3 years ago I rented a run down bungalow at 908 Tait Street #1 in Oceanside. With my own money I put shades on the windows and replaced the stove. I asked that the dirty and stained rug be removed. It was and I was left with a plywood floor. The bathroom floor was all rotted with a gaping hole before the toilet and shower which was just covered with an old piece of wood. I had a handyman from work do me a favor and replace the floor - Landlord agreed to pay $600 for this - I paid for the plastic stick tiles that covered the floor and bedroom floor. In 3 years I fixed that place up so that Mr. Dudas actually used it as a model. When I left it was because I was sick of of the roaches, but more importantly the rats. I gave Mr. Dudas more than a months notice that I was moving. I left the place clean and better than when I found it. I used 9 days of my security deposit and had $650 owed by Mr. Dudas. After I moved out I texted Mr. Dudas and told him I had not received my deposit. He stated he had been slammed with work and had forgot to talk to his wife about sending out the check. I received another text saying the check was in the mail.. I actually believed him but when it didn't come in the mail I left him another message and got another text in the mail. I waited and texted him again, he responded in the mail. By now I realized he wasn't going to give me back my money. I have sent him a demand letter and intend to take him to Small Claims Court. I have a history with several well known respected landlords, one of whom is a lawyer, as a great tenant who takes pride in renting their property. Mr. Dudas is not that kind of landlord. He has lied and lied and lied to me and now we will let the court decide. But for the record, if anyone is thinking of renting from these people because they want a cute cottage by the beach, beware. You will be on your own as far as termites, roaches or rats and if you want to live like a decent human being, you'll have to pay for it yourself and then have them laugh in your face when you request your security deposit. There ought to be a law against these kinds of people owning property anywhere! Oceanside California Author: Oceanside, California Landlords: Mr. and Mrs. Frank Dudas Oceanside, California

43, Report #1204810

Jan 27 2015
Sleep Train, Escondido Rip off.. SCAM.. delivered used, floor model bed including a body impression - sag! Escondido Washington Author: Escondido, California Bed & Bath: Sleep Train, Escondido Escondido, Washington

44, Report #1203669

Jan 22 2015
Floor & Decor Refund Policy Stinks!!! Lakeland Florida Author: Polk City, Florida Building Products: Floor & Decor Lakeland, Florida

45, Report #1202953

Jan 20 2015
T-mobile 2ond floor, Pentagon City mall T-mobile, 2ond floor, Pentagon City mall arlington Virginia Author: arlington, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile 2ond floor, Pentagon City mall arlington, Virginia

46, Report #1202585

Jan 18 2015
Sudas Window Cleaning Poor job done. Streaks in my wax floor. Called numerous times and no call back. would not recomend. Green Bay Wisconsin Author: Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin Franchisors: Sudas Window Cleaning Green Bay, Wisconsin

47, Report #1202244

Jan 17 2015
Auddie Brown Chevrolet This is relating to a 2011 Nissan Juke my son bought me in September of 2014 from Auddie Brown in Darlington, SC. Around the end of October 2014 I started complaining to Auddie Brown about condensation building up inside the car. Auddie Brown refused to fix the problem and advised to take the Juke to a Nissan dealer since I have extended warranty coverage. I took to car to Automotive and Transmission in Darlington, SC after 4 months of complaining. The mechanic Doug had the car for 4 days and found that the problem was not mechanical. It was a body issue. Doug found 1 inch of water in the floor board of the car. He then showed me. On January 8th was when I pick the Juke up from Automotive & Transmission. I left there and went to Auddie Brown. I spoke with Andy in the service department and explained what Doug to and showed me. Andy to me that because it didn't happen within the 30th days, there was nothing they could do. Well after thinking about the water, constantly being sick, and hardly being able to breathe in the car, I decided to run a mold test. The test came back positive. What can I do about this? Darlington South Carolina
Update for 2011 Nissan Juke Author: Darlington, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Auddie Brown Chevrolet Darlington , South Carolina

48, Report #1198743

Jan 10 2015
paint doctor summerfield fl mike cook, carl mike cook breaks into your house to paint his own paint projects, sprays paint all over the floor while painting someones cabinet doors in your house using your electric, climbs in windows after patio door lock was not accessable, writes out contracts collects half of money then does have time to do the work....demands a key to your house so he can say he has permission to enter he never did any decent paint work on the interior of the house i bought....cost me 2 months of mortgage and still have to have it painted and now clean up the mess he made in my the entire house and garage... summerfield Florida Author: summerfield, Florida Paint & Wallpaper: paint doctor summerfield fl summerfield, Florida

49, Report #1199782

Jan 06 2015
Lumber Liquidators - Bellawood Sold defective/inferior wood floor and their installers did not do a good job with install. Toano Nationwide
LL Response to Quality Author: Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Lumber Liquidators Nationwide

50, Report #1199388

Jan 05 2015
Paul camilo A big bully! Will belittle you and make you feel like a crumb on the floor. Gave me panic attacks all the time. HORRIBLE pay for all the work they make you do. They throw you into the wolves with out proper training. They have hired and fired 15 or more people since I left. Those are signs that PAUL CAMILO is NOT and SHOULD NOT be considered a pratice administrator as he calls himself. POOR people skills and only cares about himself . Weston Florida
Lies and more lies Author: pembroke pines , Florida Work Place Bullies: Paul camilo Weston , Florida