Your Search | coker floor
Approximately 820 Reports Found

Jun 08 2015
GBS Warranty Services, GBS Enterprises, Mike Floor Supervisor, Leslie Sent me a replacement fabric piece that does not match color of couch. Refuses to replace. Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Warranty Companies: GBS Warranty Services Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jun 05 2015
DG Remodeling - Enrique Diaz and Ricardo Guevara TOOK OUR MONEY LEFT US WITH A CRACKED UP MARBLE FLOOR Atlanta Georgia Correct Website Address for DG Remodeling Atlanta Author: Roswell, Georgia Builders & Contractors: DG Remodeling - Enrique Diaz and Ricardo Guevara Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 02 2015
Micromax AKS telecome Dear Concern, I submit my mobile in Micromax service center that is situated in Chandigarh. Add. is SP-AKS TELECOM SCO 109 1ST FLOOR SECTOR 20 D CHANDIGARH MY IMEI NO./ESN IS 911357701421051/911357701621551 ITEM NAME :A350 (B& GOLD) MODEL CODE: SERMOB0431 AS I GIVE MY MOBILE FOR REPAIR AS ON 07.05.2015 AND THEY SAID IT WILL TAKE 10TO 15 DAYS TO COME FROM COMPANY...  SUNIL KUMAR MOB 9417567678 CHANDIGARH CHANDIGARH
Author: Alabama Telephones: Micromax internet

May 31 2015
Olasco Artwork Anthony Lopez Awful, Cannot write content, misspellings, over promises and can't deliver professional services. I lost $1,000 on this man and his business and he refused to give me any of my money back and his content was so poorly written I ended up supervising him. So I just canned it and will have to start over. Not competent, arrogant, refused to admit he was wrong. Starts sentences incorrectly, unsure of how to spell their from there. A mess! Get his work ahead of his bill so you will be satisfied. He also continually asked me out for a beer even though after 4-5 x I said no, he just didn't get the hint. He came to my house to go over his work, but wanted me to help him write it and sat on my floor saying that this is the way he gets to know his customer and he prefers to hang out with them (lonely guy), so he can better serve them! HA! Joke... are you kidding. Most web businesses use email and don't want to continually harass their clients and waste everyone's time. Woodland Hills California Author: Woodland Hills, California Websites: Olasco Artwork Woodland Hills, California

May 24 2015
Business Funding Partners REVIEW: Business Funding Partners dedicated to total customer satisfaction & providing accurate business credit building services not found with other companies in industry. Business Funding Partners' put business owner first. Business Funding Partners goal to perform without fail EVERY TIME. *UPDATE: Business Funding Partners pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Business Funding Partners recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Business Funding Partners con Artists Author: Placentia, California Credit Services: BUSINESS FUNDING PARTNERS Internet

May 19 2015
Your Cannabis Biz REVIEW: Your Cannabis Biz's executive team, employees dedicated to 100% distributor satisfaction. Your Cannabis Biz is focused on providing the highest distributor satisfaction in industry. Ground floor opportunities like Your Cannabis Biz only come around once in your lifetime if your lucky and Your Cannabis Biz is here for you to take advantage of the great opportunity in this industry. *UPDATE: Your Cannabis Biz pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Your Cannabis Biz recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Alabama Home Based Business: YourCannabisBiz Nationwide

May 19 2015
Ikea Stoughton Dishonest Floor Sample Mattress Stoughton Massachusetts Ask to exchange for the floor model Author: Rhode Island Mattress Manufactures: Ikea Stoughton Stoughton, Massachusetts

May 01 2015
Beyond Floor, Harvin Rodriguez, Jairo Rodriguez Lied, Stole, Destroyed, Ruined, Stained, Burned, Damaged, Ripped Off, Delayed, installed without proper acclimation Fort Mill South Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Home Improvements: Beyond Floor Fort Mill, South Carolina

Apr 23 2015
American Home Pro, Inc. Gutter Pro Add a Sunroom and gutters. I had to have the gutters replace and the sunroom leaked, top window seperated from the room allowing air and water to come inside. They did not inslate the floor. I am having problem with leaks and the top windows seperating the gutter on the sunroom is leaking and not connected to the drain. I am a widow and the sunroom is my favorite room in my house and the room need a lots of repairs and the company out of business or can't be found I need help because I can' contuine to pay for repairs. I am retired, a senior, widow on a fixed income and the room is falling apart. Macedona Ohio Author: Euclid, Ohio Home Improvements: American Home Pro, Inc. Macedona, Ohio

Apr 21 2015
ArmorGarage The times I have purchased any type of tile and all the stores I’ve looked for tiles have the price of that tile not how many square feet that tile contains. I calculated how many of the their 19.5 X 19.5 X 1/4 HEAVY DUTY GARAGE FLOOR TILES that equal 2.66 sq. ft. I never real noticed that they were sold that way by the foot costing $4.15 sq ft. Each of these tiles equal 2.66 sq.ft. So if you are ordering garage floor tiles, a 2.66 tile will cost you about Eleven Dollars. If you buy one square ft. as stated on their website they would have to cut a square ft. out of one tile. So beware of their way are misleading people to pay more by the way they sell the tiles for garage floors or anything else on their site. I did get refunded for the items but not the shipping cost of $150.00. Internet Did not understand ordering instructions Author: 61523, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: ArmorGarage Internet

Apr 17 2015
Smith Construction and Floor Covering Trey Smith, John Smith Took a $3000 Deposit and Did NO Work Orangeburg South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Builders & Contractors: Smith Construction and Floor Covering Orangeburg, South Carolina
37, Report #1220538

Apr 06 2015
Chimney Cleaning Atlanta GA /Sweep Service Atlanta GA/678-650-8506/Alpha Steamers/ This company lied and said they would do this: Chimney cleaning process by performing an initial inspection to the chimney in order to decide what will be the best approach. We use brushes and extendable rods to sweep the flue, hand brushes for the firebox and smoke chamber, Chimney Cleaning Atlanta GA sweeps the inside of your chimney, from the firebox floor all the way to the chimney top. Than we change the direction of the rotor brush and run the brushes back down in to the fireplace. We repeat this process as needed. THIS IS ALL A LIE!!!!!!!! THEY ONLY VACCUMED OUT THE FIREPLACE Atlanta GA Internet Author: marietta, Georgia Cleaning Services: Chimney Cleaning Atlanta GA /Sweep Service Atlanta GA/678-650-8506/Alpha Steamers/ Internet
38, Report #1219082

Mar 30 2015
Eversave.nCrowd website Eversave NCrowd websitenCrowd, Inc810 West Clinch Ave. 8th Floor Knoxville TN, 37902888 647 2830 Internet ripoff Knoxsville TN Internet Author: Riva, Maryland Home HealthCare: Eversave.nCrowd website Internet

Mar 26 2015
Independent Floor Covering Wing Thiele, Tom Thiele Poor quality material and work Fort Gratiot Michigan Author: Port Huron, Michigan Carpet & Tile Stores: Independent Floor Covering Fort Gratiot, Michigan

Mar 25 2015
Detailed Cleaning, Floor to Ceiling, Saul Christian Saul Crhristian is an abusive employer with untreated mental health issues. We see how he treats his hired help. Milwaukee Nationwide Author: Hartford, Wisconsin Cleaning Services: Detailed Cleaning Nationwide

Mar 21 2015
prime auto schenectady n.y. Rich coker My car needed to be inspected & i didnt realize it. I was pulled over by the police & given a warning. I was anxious to get it inspected & prime auto was right there so i stopped in. Rich Coker took the car in & supposedly inspected it. He got paid. A couple days later i lost my brakes!!! i later learned that Rich just got out of jail & has been ripping people off for years ! He is less than human...he has been sending photos of himself to me. Hes a big creep & doesnt know what he is doing. I feel sorry for his wife !! schenectady New York Author: Scotia, New York Small Business Services: prime auto schenectady n.y. schenectady, New York

Mar 20 2015
Waffle House The Waffle House on E, Broad St. just East of Mt. Carmel Hospital. It was filthy dirty, food was splashed all over behind the counter and the floor and tables were dirty. dirty floors and food splashed all over Columbus Ohio Author: Blacklick, Ohio Restaurants: Waffle House Columbus, Ohio

Mar 12 2015
AC Medical Supply And Equipment Helen, James, Buong ,manager, Leaves The Disabled On The Floor Houston Texas Author: Willis, Texas Consumer Services: AC Medical Supply And Equipment Houston, Texas

Mar 11 2015
Opad - Opad fully charged US$ 1,570 for Artemide's Tolomeo Mega Floor Lamp 17 Shade Aluminum Body and never delivered. They don't answer to emails nor phone calls and don't reimburse the money charged. Internet Author: Rio de Janeiro, Alabama Lighting Stores: Opad Salt Lake City, Utah

Mar 02 2015
04:23 PM DemandForce Inc22 4th Street 12th Floor San Francisco, California USA We are unhappy with service and then they would not cancel our contract because we missed an automatic role over by 11 days! Florence Nationwide Author: Florence, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Internet

Feb 18 2015
Picerne Management : Bayside country club apartments We moved to a 2nd floor apartment here 3 months back. From Day 1, we have been facing, horrible noise of banging heating steam water pipe noise in our apartment, it is so LOUD that its been months we are not able to sleep properly, as a result of which my hair is falling down, my husband is having headaches. The noise is really loud and the apartment management team is NOT able to fix this problem. We want to move out of this apt but they are not willing to waive off lease termination fees, nor they are willing to reduce our rent, neither they would pay us the moving cost if we want to move out. We are stuck in a place which is uninhabitable. Agitated & frustrated. warwick Rhode Island Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Tenants: Picerne Management warwick, Rhode Island
47, Report #1208784

Feb 12 2015
Frank Dudas and Joyce Dudas 3 years ago I rented a run down bungalow at 908 Tait Street #1 in Oceanside. With my own money I put shades on the windows and replaced the stove. I asked that the dirty and stained rug be removed. It was and I was left with a plywood floor. The bathroom floor was all rotted with a gaping hole before the toilet and shower which was just covered with an old piece of wood. I had a handyman from work do me a favor and replace the floor - Landlord agreed to pay $600 for this - I paid for the plastic stick tiles that covered the floor and bedroom floor. In 3 years I fixed that place up so that Mr. Dudas actually used it as a model. When I left it was because I was sick of of the roaches, but more importantly the rats. I gave Mr. Dudas more than a months notice that I was moving. I left the place clean and better than when I found it. I used 9 days of my security deposit and had $650 owed by Mr. Dudas. After I moved out I texted Mr. Dudas and told him I had not received my deposit. He stated he had been slammed with work and had forgot to talk to his wife about sending out the check. I received another text saying the check was in the mail.. I actually believed him but when it didn't come in the mail I left him another message and got another text in the mail. I waited and texted him again, he responded in the mail. By now I realized he wasn't going to give me back my money. I have sent him a demand letter and intend to take him to Small Claims Court. I have a history with several well known respected landlords, one of whom is a lawyer, as a great tenant who takes pride in renting their property. Mr. Dudas is not that kind of landlord. He has lied and lied and lied to me and now we will let the court decide. But for the record, if anyone is thinking of renting from these people because they want a cute cottage by the beach, beware. You will be on your own as far as termites, roaches or rats and if you want to live like a decent human being, you'll have to pay for it yourself and then have them laugh in your face when you request your security deposit. There ought to be a law against these kinds of people owning property anywhere! Oceanside California Author: Oceanside, California Landlords: Mr. and Mrs. Frank Dudas Oceanside, California
48, Report #1204810

Jan 27 2015
Sleep Train, Escondido Rip off.. SCAM.. delivered used, floor model bed including a body impression - sag! Escondido Washington Author: Escondido, California Bed & Bath: Sleep Train, Escondido Escondido, Washington
49, Report #1203669

Jan 22 2015
Floor & Decor Refund Policy Stinks!!! Lakeland Florida Author: Polk City, Florida Building Products: Floor & Decor Lakeland, Florida
50, Report #1202953

Jan 20 2015
T-mobile 2ond floor, Pentagon City mall T-mobile, 2ond floor, Pentagon City mall arlington Virginia Author: arlington, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile 2ond floor, Pentagon City mall arlington, Virginia