Your Search | coker floor
Approximately 758 Reports Found

Aug 13 2014
Union Rescue Mission Mrs Peggy families coordinater of the fourth floor has denied and lied on several peoplewho hhave lived in the mission and deceptively gotten families seperated as well as been the cause of women being placed in the street as well as lied on others when she infact have been the cause of young females being rap of several generations She has falsely restrictions on several ladies for the reasons of personal animosity. She is a manipulative liar and is using the program for her own gain. one lady has given her child for adoption cause Miss Peggy turned her down for residence. the lady slept for two days outside then gave her baby away due to stress. my 12 year old daughter is sleeping on the streets and in and out of shelters not equipped for children as well as me and her brother who is 10 and sad cause we left a domestic violence place in Houston to come to my home in California. Miss Peggy is the biggest looser. coordinatee for homeless with no compassion for kids alone who come first los Angeles California Author: homeless , California Work Place Bullies: Union Rescue Mission Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
BDK USA USAUTOGEARS car cover seat cover floor mats los angeles California Author: Nevada Auto Parts: BDK USA USAUTOGEARS los angeles, California

Aug 12 2014
Veurink RV Veurink's replaced our flooring and not the floor,THEIR BAD. Grand Rapids Michigan
Author: Reed City, Michigan RV Repair Centers: Veurink RV Grand Rapids, Michigan

Aug 10 2014
Roopokar.com Ahmed MuradPlot 236(2nd Floor), Road 04,Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka 1216 Bangladesh Webdesigner roopokar.com did not finish web design (5 months delay, does not respond to email) Dhaka Internet Author: Internet Websites: Roopokar.com Internet

Aug 07 2014
elon property management Also known as Holly Sands Apts As of May, June, & July going into August refuses to take care of mold, mildew, mice,mice droppings, silverfish, & roaches. Kitchen floor rotting out, bathsink Tampa Florida Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Landlords: elon property management Tampa, Florida

Jul 30 2014
northcraft-painting contractor.com www.northcraft-painting-contractor.comwww.northcraft-deck-staining-services.comwww.northcraft-epoxy-floor-coating.com very sloppy deck staining job...very poor communication Illinois Author: naperville, Illinois Builders & Contractors: northcraft-painting contractor.com Illinois

Jul 25 2014
Mac Churchill Acura Bought vehicle off showroom floor that needed $2300 of work done the first week of ownership. BOLDFACED LIARS!!! Fort Worth Texas Author: Saginaw, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Churchill Acura Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 19 2014
Lennar Homes Lived here 7 months. cabinet finishes wiping off, they chose the flooring and charged us nearly $10,000 and it is chipping and the thin laminate surface is wearing off. Third fireplace mante, refusing to provide requested documents, told contractor's board they had fixed our cabinets which was untrue. The report has found them at fault and they want to negoiate with us, gving us less than half of what it would cost to replace and repair. Stonewalling. Cheap ceramic tile, granitd counters not polished smoothly, stained granite, bathroom chipped granite the just want to put bandaid patches on these. The experience has been hellish as we have tried to work with them. Legel counsel has advised us to do small claims for the floor and the board for the cabinets. We will do what we need to do to get these fixed. A terrible, awful, stressful experience and many people in the develpment are havaing the same experiences. This is just the tip of the iceburg, so BUYER BEWARE. AVOID LENNAR! Many places nationally. Ours is El Dorado Hills, California Nationwide Author: El Dorado Hills, California Builders & Contractors: Lennar Homes Nationwide

Jul 19 2014
Pacific brochures Pacific Brochures 4025 Camino Del Rio S 3rd Floor San Diego, CA 92108 Request that I spoke to Deanie at Pacific brochures I told her I need blue brochures forms and I needed envelopes consumer service was telling me I could get paid by papper check Being corncern about Pacific Brochures program seeing its a real program that I paid my money to for this working at home program stuffing envelopes California Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Pacific brochures California, California

Jul 17 2014
Scribd Jared Friedman, Trip Adler, Tikhon Bernstam & Mark Coker Jared Friedman, Trip Adler, Tikhon Bernstam & Mark Coker Didn't Stand Up & Help An American Veteran-In-Need Who Went To Them For Help San Francisco California
Author: Reno, Nevada Internet: Scribd San Francisco, California

36, Report #1162053

Jul 15 2014
American General FiancĂ© Brian Johnson-loan officerRonnie Dixton- Government Loan officer badge number BM15789Alex Walker-Floor SupervisorJohn Austin-manager, at one time during the phone calls, he also told me he was from The IRS and did not work for the company at all, then Company promised a loan of $8000.00, but just wanted more and more monies up front, finally woke up when they told me I had to pay taxes on my loan because I owe income tax. I have never, ever had to pay income tax on a personal loan Buffalo New York, Author: Warren, Michigan Loans: American General FiancĂ© Internet

Jul 08 2014
SimpleFloors CFS Corporation 25-year warranty not honored and floor finish failes Nationwide
Author: Burlingame, California Building Products: SimpleFloors Nationwide

Jul 05 2014
LAKES AT NORTH PORT LAKES AT NORTH PORT FORMELY THE FOUNTAINS-SYMOCOR COMPANY harrassement, illegal conduct by landlord and mamger chaz shipp with proof NORTH PORT Florida
Author: NORTH PORT, Florida Civil Rights Violators: LAKES AT NORTH PORT NORTH PORT, Florida

Jul 03 2014
HENNESSEY FLOOR COMANY, INC INSTALLATION OF CHEAP AND DEFECTIVE HARDWOOD FLOOR ,INSTALLED LAMINATE, HENDERSONVILLE North Carolina Author: hendersonville, North Carolina Home Improvements: HENNESSEY FLOOR COMANY, INC HENDERSONVILLE, North Carolina

Jul 01 2014
Three Keys Property Management Top Floor Real Estate COMPLETELY Delinquent Property Management Issaquah Washington Author: Mercer Island, Washington Landlords: Three Keys Property Management Issaquah, Washington

Jun 30 2014
Alpine Loan Centers Mountain Loan Centers Randy, floor supervisor - Utah I obtained a loan from Alpine Loan Centers in Boise, Idaho, but unfortunately lost my job the beginning of May. Although I am receiving unemployment compensation, $300 per week only goes so far when one has a house payment, car payment, utility bills, car insurance, etc. I contacted Alpine to let them know the situation and have been trying to keep current on my payments. This last week, I was unable to make a payment and immediately called to update Alpine on the situation. Today, I was told in no uncertain terms that they will no longer work with me because I hung up on the little snot, Randy, when he got threatening about making a payment this week and how much it needed to be. Randy called me right back and then proceeded to lecture me about being rude and that he had put a note in my file stating they will no longer work with me on this debt and that I had better have the payment in by Thursday or else. St. George, UT Utah Author: Boise, Idaho Credit Services: Alpine Loan Centers Boise, Idaho

Jun 30 2014
Floor Spring Designz WORST SERVICE EVER. ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Home Improvements: Floor Spring Designz Houston, Texas

Jun 24 2014
Nero of Angie's Flooring in Kentucky scam artist in Elizabethtown Kentucky named Nero did a shoddy job of refinishing hardwood floor! Elizabethtown Kentucky
Author: Kokomo, Indiana Carpet & Tile Installers: Nero of Angie's Flooring in Kentucky Elizabethtown, Kentucky

Jun 23 2014
executive moving and storage 3658 west alibaba lane las vegas, nv. 89118 suite105 west coast movers Executive movers aren't professional. They were late 2 days (we had to sleep on the floor) They broke my washing machine, a fan, a glass shelf and they forgot to deliver my boxspring and a tabletop. I had to pay additional $700 (which was a surprise) because they couldn't enter to my street with the 18 wheelers. I think they should tell you on front if that is the case. Each time I talked to a different agent there. They promise you everything but they don't deliver. (make sure you put things in writing) Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: executive moving and storage3658 west alibaba lane suite105 Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 23 2014
Hardwood Floors and More Unwilling to repair horrible hardwood floor installation Evans Georgia Author: Evans, Georgia Home Improvements: Hardwood Floors and More Evans, Georgia

Jun 23 2014
Garage Floor Coating of Home Depot in  Minnesota Garage Floor Coating Home Depot Coating of MN, garage flooring minneapolis Minnesota
Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Parking Garages: Garage Floor Coating of Home Depot in MN minneapolis, Minnesota

Jun 19 2014
Garage Floor Coating Home Depot in MN Home Depot, Minnesota, Minneapolis home depot, garage floor coating Floor Coating Not Sufficient, dishonest salesman Minneapolis Minnesota
Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Garage Door Companies: Garage Floor Coating Home Depot in MN Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jun 16 2014
Independent Floor Covering Inferior Carpeting and Shoddy Installation Fort Gratiot Michigan Author: Port Huron, Michigan Carpet & Tile Stores: Independent Floor Covering Fort Gratiot, Michigan

Jun 14 2014
J2 EFAX SERVICES This Company is a SCAM and not legit. Somehow they get your credit card information and charge your account without the crime victim's authorization. J2 Global, Inc. 6922 hollywood blvd, 5th floor, LA Internet Author: SAN DIEGO, California Internet Fraud: J2 EFAX SERVICES Internet

Jun 14 2014
Robert Lick Robert Allen SeniorRober Allen Lick Owner left floor installation unfinished and left with my money harlem Georgia Author: Martinez, Georgia Home Improvements: Robert Lick harlem, Georgia