COLDWELL BANKER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: coldwell banker
There may be more specific results for "coldwell banker "
For more specific results for "coldwell banker "
Showing 26-50 of 1,247 Found Reports For more specific results for "coldwell banker "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Nov 22 2016
Wells Fargo Legal Order Fee Debit Case # Brick NJ Nationwide We now have sufficient evidence for a lawsuit ashley hawthorne and chaz for falsely accusing us of harassment and reporting false stuff to the banking data system and can't have a new bank account Author: Brick, New Jersey Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
We are suing wells fargo for them siding with the liar ashley and chaz hawthorne and for her continued harassment and false accusations of us harassing her and wells fargo taking her side Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 02 2016
Coldwell Associates; Joseph Soto, Andy Ferrell Want to buy your timeshare scam Chicago Illinois Author: Los Altos, California Unusual Rip-Off: Coldwell Associates Chicago, Illinois

Sep 19 2016
Federal Treasury Imposters Person Valentine These people rip you off by claiming to be the federal treasury. They claim that you won 9200 they just need money to complete the wire transfer.It is all a scam they lie to you ro get your money thats all. They claim that they are legitimate but when you ask them to talk to your banker they refuse. No Grant costs money to obtain I should have known better. Washington district of columbia Author: Vacaville, California Attorneys General: Federal Treasury Imposters Internet

Sep 15 2016
Barclays Bank Never trust a bank with a gun. Wilmington, Delaware Nationwide Have to give you credit.... Author: Brooklyn, New York Banks: Barclay Bank Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
coldwell bankers-shoreham,ny matthew and marge kochman THEY ARE SCAMMERS .THEY RIPPED US OFF 2700 DOLLARS. HOME WAS RENTED FOR 4 YEARS AND BECAME RAT INFESTED APRIL 2016 UNTIL WE REMOVED OUR FURNITURE END OF MAY 2016 STILL MAY HAVE RATS DEAD IN WALLS MAY SHOREHAM New York
CONSUMER COMPLAINT Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Unusual Rip-Off: coldwell bankers-shoreham,ny SHOREHAM, New York

Sep 10 2016
Miodrag Babic - AVUS Invest SIA London City Group SIAAVUS Invest SIA Arturs AkisFirst Cable SIA Fraudulent Bank Instruments, Theft of Funds, Deception Riga, Latvia Internet
REMOVE ARTURS AKIS FROM THIS REPORT Author: Riga, Other Financial Services: Miodrag Babic - AVUS Invest SIA Internet

Sep 06 2016
Noll Collection Service NCS Harrassment Sioux City Iowa Not.... Author: Hartford, South Dakota Accounting: Noll Collection Service Sioux City , Iowa

Aug 31 2016
Mr. Prakash Arunachalam Pure Perfect Limited MISREPRESENTATION NOT A COMMITMENT HOLDER Hong Kong Additional Clarity Author: Alabama Financial Services: Mr. Prakash Arunachalam Hong Kong ,

Aug 29 2016
Speedy Cash James Anderson My husband & I were trying to apply for a loan to pay off some utilities. We found James Anderson. he put $436 into our account, he then instructed us to money gram in back to him using the name Greg Knott, he then put $1787 into our account, instructed us to send $700 back to him via western union, he said he would deposit $2,000 loan into our account. We have been notified by our bank that this was a scam and our account is now frozen.I would like someone to get as to as to how I can fix this. Galveston, Texas Well sorry to hear about this Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Cash Services: Speedy Cash Nationwide

36, Report #1322058

Aug 25 2016
BONNIE NICHOLS rented a house for almost 4 years, got rat infested in april 2016,left house in may 15 2016 to stay with relatives with furniture still in house. lease ended in july. we were told to get out end of lease. she changed locks day after we took out all furniture may 31 , never got my security, storage and u haul cost and half of mays rent. got lawyer to deal with her lawyer , spoke with him once , never returns calls, i paid lawyer $500, still out of my money due, about $2700 OAKLAND PARK Florida
update on landlords lawyer Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: BONNIE NICHOLS OAKLAND PARK, Florida

Aug 25 2016
matthew and marge kochman coldwell banker realtor never gave back security, half month rent, expense of uhaul truck and storage. left home due to rats, now they have house for sale that has rats in walls dead shoreham New York
remove report Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: matthew and marge kochman shoreham, New York

Aug 24 2016
Hometenders of America John Bezick, Cindy Bezick, Barbara Hamblen HomeTenders of America is a Company To Stay Away From! Arizona Internet and Nationwide Unknown author, (fraudulent) unknown complaint, unknown circumstances Author: Paradise Valley, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Hometenders of America Arizona, Arizona

Aug 24 2016
COLDWELL BANKER PRIME PROPERTIES False representation of property, failure to disclose LEE New York Author: Glenfield, New York Realtors: COLDWELL BANKER PRIME PROPERTIES LEE, New York

Aug 15 2016
Global Cash Card I went to the bank to get a cash advance on my card, been doing it every pay day with no problem, the card declined at the bank and then I tried to the ATM it also decline, and I called to see my balance it went from313.00 to - $4.00, I called the card company and they said they needed to talk to the banker which Ithey did and they said they would not put the money back on the card till Wedseday, I told the payroll people at the company I worked for about it, and they did what they could to get the money back on there, it was the same thing over again, the people where rude did not seem to understand English very well had the arrogant attitude of a 22 year old and put me into even further financial debt with what they did, I needed that money Friday, i had bills to pay and not only could I not pay them I got plenty of late fee's all because this company refused to put the funds back on my card. Irvine California Response to Inquiry Author: Greeley, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Aug 12 2016
mike wheeler Coldwell banker agent, weberg property agent, mike wheeler locked my apartment door without a court order and kept my 55 inch smart tv and my ps4 game system and new laptop. I didnt owe mike money and he was not even my landlord mike was the owner in partnership with my landlord who signed my lease but never told db me about mr mike wheeler who claimed I owed him rent but couldnt show proof. I showed rent reciepts and told him to give me back my belongings he said no and went to police and police in crafton boro includi in g judge are all good friends to mr mike wheeler please help me get justice even wit th the world knowing what this cheap hearted man would do to me just because he is friends with everyone under crafton boro law Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Social Services: mike wheeler Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Aug 09 2016
mike wheeler wepberg property, colwel banker, mike wheeler ,realtor,took advantage of me and stole my deposit he was not on my lease in the contract I never new mike wheeler was part ownership of the residence I rented at 99 Bradford ave apt 4  Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: mike wheeler Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2016
Speed Auto Sales Speed Auto Sales and LeasingPerryTim BrownBillMike RussoMichael RussoMike RussoMichael AminovMike AminovMamon Aminov Send me a deposit to hold the car!!! Find a Family member to Finance the Car!!! We have no record of your deposit!!! Phoenix Arizona FBI gets involved!!! 2/3/16 Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Speed Auto Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 19 2016
MFI Miami Steve Dibert Steve Dibert - scammer scumbag loser Florida, Michigan and NY Florida, michigan and New York Silly Rabbit... MFI Miami Audits Are For lawyers Author: Naples, Florida Work at Home: MFI Miami Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
E Mortgage Management TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: E Mortgage Management dedicated to customer satisfaction. EMM implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today..*UPDATE: E Mortgage Management recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Devoted Father! I think NOT! Author: Rockville Centre, New York Mortgage Brokers: E Mortgage Management TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. E Mortgage Management, a private directly-endorsed lender they have the ability to offer rates and terms other lenders can't. E Mortgage Management privately held independent mortgage banker has been in business for over 12 years serving clients nationwide, from coast to coast. Rockville Centre , New York

Jul 14 2016
Thomas Harper of 104 N Harper, LLC Sleight of Hand with a little Bait and Switch Los Angeles California Highly Unlikely Author: Justin, Texas Loans: Thomas Harper of 104 N Harper, LLC Los Angeles, California

Jun 28 2016
Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Third party client survey's show they feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger and their company. Richard Leger and Sandy Kikerpill Leger of Laguna Beach California have received top honors for 100% client satisfaction and exceptional service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Washington, District of Columbia Cash Services: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sandy Kikerpill Leger & Richard Leger, Laguna Beach California, proven track record extremely dedicated to client satisfaction and Tenants. Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger have both received 100%, A+, and 5 star rating approvals from Ripoff Report 3rd party verification company and other reporting agencies including VRBO and AIRBNB who use first hand ratings submitted by Laguna Beach, California

Jun 05 2016
Fifth Third Bank 5/3 Bank Ripoff on Overdraft Fees Naples Fl Nationwide Wow... Author: Nationwide Banks: Fifth Third Bank Nationwide

Jun 01 2016
auto vest llc GARNISHMENT OF CHECK WRONGFULLY THREW WELLS FARGO ATLANTA GA. Nationwide Wells fargo is a disgusting bank our neighbor who is the wicked witch of the west is a wells fargo employee falsely accused us of harassment then lied saying we harassed her in the back and her cronie Author: cordele, Georgia Car Financing: auto vest llc Nationwide

Jun 01 2016
Fausto Sacco Steeling funds - Banker Lugano (CH) Fausto Sacco doesn't work anymore for SIS Partners. Author: , Other Business Consultants: Fausto Sacco Lugano, Other