Your Search | coldwell banker
Approximately 274 Reports Found

Feb 20 2015
khoury's & associates Romel Khoury9641 Rainfall Ave. Suite 13Las Vegas, NV 89147Direct Tel: 702-501-4249 Office Tel: 702-785-3646 E-mail: KHOURYSGROUP@gmail.comNevada Entity: E0450752013-2 Watch out for scammer/ fake banker Las Vegas Nevada Author: Other Financial Services: khoury's & associates Las Vegas, Nevada

27, Report #1209320

Feb 16 2015
US Bank Ripped off by banker transacting 3rd party cash deposit into withdraw against my account; FTC Investigation pending. US Bank refuses to deposit my own funds back plus fees and punitive damages. Even provisional credit denied during long term investigations. Oxnard California
Author: Ventura, California Banks: US Bank Oxnard, California

28, Report #1207493

Feb 07 2015
Publishers and Clearinghouse Michael Washington called to tell me I had won $5,000 per week for life. Went through a long spiel about UPS coming to give me my package once I could get my ID and a money order for $105. I knew I was being scammed and got him to give me a phone number w 1-876-594-2090. When I asked him who I make out the money order to he said it was an off-shore banker. I really wanted to set him up and get him caught but I blew my cool at this point and told him to get a real job, and asked if his mother knows what he does for a living. Hung up on him and He called back and yelled stuff in another language. I did give my address at the beginning, but my husband answered and warned him he would get hurt if he takes this any further. Silverdale Washington Author: Port Orchard, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Publishers and Clearinghouse Silverdale, Washington

Jan 09 2015
Chase Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Citibank Destroyed the lives of countless Americans. Time to fight back. Madison, Massachusetts
Ronny g, Author: Simi Valley, California Banks: Chase Madison, Massachusetts

30, Report #1196180

Dec 23 2014
WELLS FARGO BANK This bank seems unable to inform customers adequately when using online services, . Nationwide You'e still getting stuff wrong... Author: Arvada, Colorado Credit Reporting Agencies: WELLS FARGO BANK Nationwide

31, Report #1196976

Dec 21 2014
MacKenzie Acquisition Inc, MAI, Larry May, Ed Michael Daspin, Ed Daspin, Merchant Banker Little Falls New Jersey False Information Author: New York, New York Investment Brokers: MacKenzie Acquisition Inc Little Falls, New Jersey

Nov 14 2014
Coldwell Banker Excellence | Alex Horowitz | Scott Brady Coldwell Banker Excellence - Alex Horowitz - Scott Brady Refuse to Pay for Work Completed Brea California
Coldwell Banker Excellence | Alex Horowitz | Scott Brady - PAID IN FULL & IN ADVANCE of event Author: Brea, California Realtors: Coldwell Banker Excellence Brea, California

Nov 03 2014
Zilkia Olmeda-Martins - Mommy and Me - GRI, Realtor - San Antonio Texas Luxury Homes - Coldwell Banker - D'Ann Harper, REALTORS Closed Business without Contacting Consumer of Consignment Items San Antonio Texas
Arlisa, Author: San Antonio, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Zilkia Olmeda-Martins San Antonio, Texas

Oct 25 2014
Coldwell-Banker Maberry Not interested in their clients Cottonwood Arizona Author: Cottonwood, Arizona Realtors: Coldwell-Banker Cottonwood, Arizona

Oct 10 2014
Paulo Samuels or GS Corporation Watch out for smooth talking scammer and pretend lawyer/banker Paulo Samuels in Costa Rica/Panama region San Jose Nationwide
Author: Internet Financial Services: Paulo Samuels Internet

Sep 01 2014
Kevin James Cheale REMAX Kelowna & Coldwell Banker Kelowna 2013 Government Action - He Now Works for Remax. They are Just as Bad as Coldwell Banker Kelowna BC Internet
Author: Toronto, Ontario Property Management: Kevin James Cheale REMAX Kelowna & Coldwell Banker Kelowna Internet

Aug 27 2014
Kevin Cheale at Coldwell Banker KELOWNA BC Fast Kev Kevin Cheale Has Been FIRED from Coldwell Banker Kelowna. About Time! Kelowna BC area Internet
Author: Toronto, Ontario Property Management: Kevin Cheale at Coldwell Banker KELOWNA BC Internet

Aug 27 2014
Kevin Cheale at Coldwell Banker KELOWNA BC This guy is a dangerous head case. Watch yourself. Approach with Caution Kelowna BC area Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Property Management: Kevin Cheale at Coldwell Banker KELOWNA BC Internet

Aug 15 2014
Coldwell Banker Budge Huskey Michael Fischer Nelson Bennett $5,000 REWARD for 5% minimum price fixing, monopolizing trade, anticompetitive MLS practices and putting consumers under water. Parsippany New Jersey Author: Topeka, Kansas Real Estate Services: Coldwell Banker Parsippany, New Jersey

Aug 02 2014
Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
I Have a Question About this Person Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 21 2014
Quicken Loans Borrower Beware!!!! Internet, Internet Two People Author: Ponchatoula, Louisiana Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Internet

Jul 19 2014
BANKERS TRUST They Are Selling Passports That Are False Sosua Domincan Rep Yes, Banker Trust is a Ripoff Author: USA, Other Legal Services: BANKERS TRUST El Batey Sosua, Select State/Province

43, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Donald, Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 01 2014
Direct TV Billing Scam Direct TV - I discontinued service in April 2014 and in June 2014 they claim to have refunded $148. because they alledge I called and simply asked for it. They can't tell me where they sent the money, but they are demanding I pay back money I never received nor asked for. They couldn't provide any documentation to me or my banker at Citibank. Now they are threatening to ruin my credit if I don't send them the money they can't prove they sent me. Yonkers New York Author: Yonkers, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Direct TV Nationwide

Jul 01 2014
coldwell banker stole part of my deposit ocean pines Maryland Author: ocean city, Maryland Landlords: coldwell banker ocean pines, Maryland

Jun 25 2014
John Winther Coldwell Banker coldwell banker overseeing fraud los ├íngeles California Author: los angeles, California Real Estate Services: John Winther los ├íngeles, California

Jun 12 2014
Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. stole my escrow deposit, lied to FREC, real estate contract fraud Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Realtors: Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Tampa, Florida

May 30 2014
Paypal Paypal thinks you are their interest free banker Internet Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona On-Line Stores: Financial Services: Ebay Internet

May 27 2014
Wall Street Equity and Acquisitions Group, Inc STEVEN S. WEST INVESTMENT BANKER IN A SHARED OFFICE SPACE ?????? Pompano Beach, Florida
POWER TO THE... Author: aventura, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Wall Street Equity and Acquisitions Group, Inc Pompano Beach, Florida

May 14 2014
james cole traders james cole commodity trading - told me i should get in commondity trading - he deals in financial instruments like bank guarantees, precious gems or metals, bonds - worth 10 million and up. / the scam is that he says that these instruments need an insurance wrap to insure them in case something goes wrong with the trade, the wrap costs between 120k and 300k and that is what I would have to pay to get involved, once the instrument is insured, he puts it (all lies) into a high trade short term trading platform that makes ten times the value of the instrument each week, and can pay out for 10 weeks and up to 42 weeks depending on the program. I raised and sent him 122k - he said he wrapped a bond instrument with it, that was worth 100 million dollars - it went into a short term trade and made me 200 million dollars - which was waiting for me in an account at SwissQuote bank in Switzerland in a 'sub' account w/ a number assigned to me as part of thousands of company accounts he keeps there. He invented a story that he sent it to me via a bank in London, Lloyds, and there were endless complications over two months, and the funds went back to him & then he invented another story that he ws sending it to my account at bank of america, again, endless problems, three months worth, funds are arriving any day, etc, etc, TOTAL AND COMPLETE CON ARTIST AND LIAR, he cited problems with bank of america re eiving the amount of money, - I flew to France,Nice to meet him and he never would meet me - excuse after excuse - said I should open an account in Monaco at a private bank, I met with a few private bankers, at banks in MOnaco told them the amount I was expecting, 200 million dollars and almost got kidnapped!! from a cafe in Monaco. -- I came home heart broken and empty handed,  HE IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE SLICKEST, MOST SAVVY, SILVER TONGUED SWINDLER TO CROSS THE PIKE, DO NOT BE FOOLED. CALL THE FBI AND REPORT HIM. HE WORKS WITH AN ex- BANKER FROM LONDON WHO USED TO WORK WITHT HE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, named Ross. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS. KEEP YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. was in London, now Spain, offices in Zurich, SW Internet Author: west palm beach, Florida Brokerage Companies: james cole traders Internet