Your Search | coldwell banker
Approximately 259 Reports Found

Aug 02 2014
Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
I Have a Question About this Person Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 21 2014
Quicken Loans Borrower Beware!!!! Internet, Internet Two People Author: Ponchatoula, Louisiana Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Internet
28, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Donald, Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 01 2014
Direct TV Billing Scam Direct TV - I discontinued service in April 2014 and in June 2014 they claim to have refunded $148. because they alledge I called and simply asked for it. They can't tell me where they sent the money, but they are demanding I pay back money I never received nor asked for. They couldn't provide any documentation to me or my banker at Citibank. Now they are threatening to ruin my credit if I don't send them the money they can't prove they sent me. Yonkers New York Author: Yonkers, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Direct TV Nationwide

Jul 01 2014
coldwell banker stole part of my deposit ocean pines Maryland Author: ocean city, Maryland Landlords: coldwell banker ocean pines, Maryland

Jun 25 2014
John Winther Coldwell Banker coldwell banker overseeing fraud los ├íngeles California Author: los angeles, California Real Estate Services: John Winther los ├íngeles, California

Jun 12 2014
Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. stole my escrow deposit, lied to FREC, real estate contract fraud Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Realtors: Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Tampa, Florida

May 30 2014
Paypal Paypal thinks you are their interest free banker Internet Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona On-Line Stores: Financial Services: Ebay Internet

May 27 2014
Wall Street Equity and Acquisitions Group, Inc STEVEN S. WEST INVESTMENT BANKER IN A SHARED OFFICE SPACE ?????? Pompano Beach, Florida
POWER TO THE... Author: aventura, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Wall Street Equity and Acquisitions Group, Inc Pompano Beach, Florida

May 14 2014
james cole traders james cole commodity trading - told me i should get in commondity trading - he deals in financial instruments like bank guarantees, precious gems or metals, bonds - worth 10 million and up. / the scam is that he says that these instruments need an insurance wrap to insure them in case something goes wrong with the trade, the wrap costs between 120k and 300k and that is what I would have to pay to get involved, once the instrument is insured, he puts it (all lies) into a high trade short term trading platform that makes ten times the value of the instrument each week, and can pay out for 10 weeks and up to 42 weeks depending on the program. I raised and sent him 122k - he said he wrapped a bond instrument with it, that was worth 100 million dollars - it went into a short term trade and made me 200 million dollars - which was waiting for me in an account at SwissQuote bank in Switzerland in a 'sub' account w/ a number assigned to me as part of thousands of company accounts he keeps there. He invented a story that he sent it to me via a bank in London, Lloyds, and there were endless complications over two months, and the funds went back to him & then he invented another story that he ws sending it to my account at bank of america, again, endless problems, three months worth, funds are arriving any day, etc, etc, TOTAL AND COMPLETE CON ARTIST AND LIAR, he cited problems with bank of america re eiving the amount of money, - I flew to France,Nice to meet him and he never would meet me - excuse after excuse - said I should open an account in Monaco at a private bank, I met with a few private bankers, at banks in MOnaco told them the amount I was expecting, 200 million dollars and almost got kidnapped!! from a cafe in Monaco. -- I came home heart broken and empty handed,  HE IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE SLICKEST, MOST SAVVY, SILVER TONGUED SWINDLER TO CROSS THE PIKE, DO NOT BE FOOLED. CALL THE FBI AND REPORT HIM. HE WORKS WITH AN ex- BANKER FROM LONDON WHO USED TO WORK WITHT HE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, named Ross. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS. KEEP YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. was in London, now Spain, offices in Zurich, SW Internet Author: west palm beach, Florida Brokerage Companies: james cole traders Internet

May 13 2014
PHH Mortgage Corporation, Cendant Mortgage, Homequity Mortgage Services, Inc., PHH Mortgage Services,, Coldwell Banker Mortgage,, Era Mortgage, Century 21 The FBI, FTC & Washington Pay Attention to PHH Mortgage Violating Laws & Stealing Money & Homes for Profit Mount Laurel, New Jersey KNOW YOUR RIGHTS...AND ASSERT YOUR RIGHTS! Author: aurora, Colorado Mortgage Companies: PHH Mortgage Corporation Mount Laurel, New Jersey

May 02 2014
Von Lombard /Scammer Von W Lombard /Coldweld banker group in arlington TX Tarrant count scammers New Location Coldweld banker Residential brokerage Arlington Texas Extortion Plot Author: north richland Hills, Texas Home Improvements: Von Lombard /Scammer Arlington , Texas

Apr 28 2014
Legal Forensic Auditors Forensic Mortgage Auditors or Banker Lenders in Disguise Delaplane Virginia Author: las vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Legal Forensic Auditors Delaplane, Virginia

Apr 25 2014
Progressive Escrow | Coldwell Banker Excellence | Alex Horowitz | Scott Brady Progressive Escrow - Coldwell Banker Excellence - Alex Horowitz - Scott Brady Refuse to Pay for Work Completed Brea California
Coldwell Banker Excellence | Progressive Escrow | | Alex Horowitz | Scott Brady - PAID IN FULL & IN ADVANCE of event Author: Brea, California Realtors: Progressive Escrow Brea, California

Apr 13 2014
Coldwell Banker, Linda Oetjen, Sandra Deering Frauds, Liars, Malicious Laguna Niguel California Author: Newport Beach, California Realtors: Coldwell Banker Laguna Niguel, California

Apr 12 2014
Wells Fargo Our records indicate $41.93 was a payment to Creditcorp of VAVACC that was processed electronically. In order to obtain the merchants contact information, the processing bank, Wells Fargo Bank NA (Mi Minneapolis, Minnesota
Katwoman61, Author: Staunton, Virginia Questionable Activities: Wells Fargo Minneapolis, Minnesota

Mar 14 2014
Identity Protection Plus are larger amount each and everytime tillthe letters were saying i owed over $800.00 for their services all i could think about was this ruining my credit. i ended up paying about $400.00 and i then talked to my banker. she called them and found out it was a scam so i had to have a new bank card issued to me so they can`t get any more money. i just want to warn other consumers about this especially elderly people and everyone else Houston Texas Author: Kearney, Nebraska Telemarketers: Identity Protection Plus Houston, Texas

Mar 13 2014
Wendy Espinosa Rick Espinosa & Wendy Espinosa are agents for Coldwell Banker in South Gate. Wendy did a short sale on my home without my approval. She intercepted all my mail from my lender & changed my address. so the bank could not work with me to keep my home. She is Real Estate Short Sale agents working for Coldwell Banker in South Gate CA South Gate California Author: Inglewood, California Liars: Wendy Espinosa South Gate, Select State/Province

Mar 07 2014
Michael Bach Drezden Capital Investment Fraud, Fake Lender, Unlicensed Investment Banker, Atlanta Georgia Michael Bach and Clifton Odell Boyd Jr Con-man Author: atlanta, Georgia Investment Brokers: Michael Bach Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 03 2014
Leonardo DiCaprio - Ripoff actor Ripoff actor salary & Special Artist Agency for ripping off movie goer's & American the people for his greed. Shack a Shame for ripping off American's on hard work vs. easy money. Beverly Hills, Calif Beverly Hills, California
I am making a change of heart on my report to actor Leonardo DiCaprio Author: LA, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Leonardo DiCaprio - Ripoff actor Beverly Hills, California

Jan 18 2014
JOsef Najar Josef R NajarDirectorCREDIT SUISSE SECURITIES (USA) LLCCREDIT SUISSE | PB USAEleven Madison Avenue | 10010-3629 New York | United StatesPhone +1 212 538 0797 BANKER RIPPS OFF Musician/DEFAMATION /Giving out private information New York New York Author: New York, New York Banks: JOsef Najar New York, New York

Jan 17 2014
Kevin Cheale at Coldwell Banker dangerous, mentally unstable, unprofessional, Kelowna, BC
Author: Kelowna, BC, British Columbia Property Management: Kevin Cheale Kelowna, BC , British Columbia

Jan 02 2014
Quicken Loans Alexander Bozymowski Quicken Loans. Executive Mortgage Banker Engineered to Amaze? or to SCREW? internet Arizona Author: anytown, Arizona Loans: Quicken Loans Arizona

Dec 22 2013
coldwell banker donna berger Has affairs with husbands just to make a sale tucson Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Adultery: coldwell banker tucson, Arizona

Dec 21 2013
Rox Group / Rock Earle ROX! Magazine, ROX Real estate, ROX Travel, Coldwell Banker ROX Realty, Mart Shopper Rock Earle is the Pirate of the Desert Casa Grande Arizona Coldwell Banker ROX Realty Replies Author: Casa grande, Arizona Real Estate Services: Rox Group / Rock Earle Casa Grande, Arizona