Your Search | college for technology

Jan 17 2017
Ability Funding Groupabilityfundinggroup Wanted 4,719 $ as a tax fee upon receiving wanted another 8,000$ for a new Mexico tax. This was/is up front money. Roswell Georgia Author: leesville, Louisiana Resorts: Ability Funding Groupabilityfundinggroup Roswell, Georgia

Jan 17 2017
Coyote Classics My $55,000.00 1965 GTO brakes failed on arrival, transmission had to be rebuilt, engine lower end has to be rebuilt, reverse lights not wired for use, water leak under dash whhen rains. I do not recommend anyone buy vehicles from Coyote Classics. If you are interested in a Class Action Lawsuit contact me: josephcsykes@yahoo.com/(((REDACTED))). Greene Iowa Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Coyote Classics Greene, Iowa

Jan 17 2017
smart start smart start interlocks are set up to fail you internet for sure Nationwide Author: port angeles, Washington Questionable Activities: smart start Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Freedom Direct Corporation I have a letter they sent to me with a loan I suppossly set up with them. I did no such thing. It doesn't have any numbers for me to call and find out about the loan. I have never spoke to anyone about a loan from them and it makes me angry to know they went in and got my credit scores. How can I find out more about this letter? Please answer. Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116 Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Freedom Direct Corporation Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Spencer's TV and Appliance TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Feel confident about doing business with Spencer's TV and Appliances - Spencer's has greatly enhanced their proactive approach in giving customers what they need, when they need it. One executive stated that they realize that assisting customers in selecting the best appliances for their home and budget is critical for the most important thing in every consumer's life (his or her home ) and they take great pride in being selected as the retailer to help customers achieve their dreams..*UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances pledges commitment to complete customer satisfaction. Feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencer's TV & Appliance.
Author: Mesa, Arizona Appliances: Spencer's TV and Appliance TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Spencer's has greatly enhanced their proactive approach in giving customers what they need, when they need it. Pledges complete commitment to customer satisfaction. Mesa, Arizona

Jan 17 2017
A GRADE AUTO SOLD ME A DEFECTIVE NOT WORKING PART WONT PAY ANYTHING TOWARDS LABOR FOR NEW PART HOFFMAN ESTATE Illinois Author: STAR, Idaho Auto Parts: A GRADE AUTO HOFFMAN ESTATE, Illinois

Jan 17 2017
Radiant Skin Serum Free Trial for $4.95 shipping, Very Rude operators with a scrip of how they win all the cases against them Internet
Author: Lapeer, Michigan TV Advertisements: Skin Tone Internet

Jan 17 2017
Altrua Healthshare Altrua HealthcareAltrua Health Insurance They decieve you into believing that this is real health insurance and that they are a faith based program where really they charge your cards for a service and a product that doesnt really exist. Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, California Health Insurance: Altrua Healthshare Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
yourcannbisorder.com d**k Costa Ordered CBD for liver cancer relieving symptoms.Cashed money order never sent product or responded. Internet Author: Akron, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: yourcannbisorder.com Internet

Jan 17 2017
Eye Regen Pro Offered free samples and then charged over $170 for two products without my knowledge. Nationwide Author: Gresham, Oregon Alternative Health: Eye Regen Pro Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Real Estate Pipeline Promises Made but never delivered. Run for the hills as far away from this company as possible!! Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Realtors: Real Estate Pipeline Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Beauty P D C for L'etoile said I canceled a day late . I called a week later to cancel after I had mdse ca Internet Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Beauty P D C Internet

Jan 17 2017
High Class Universe On 12/1/2016 , I placed an order for 2 The world's cutest dog coin bank money box, and never received them. My credit card was charged. My order# is 19628.  Los Angeles Internet Author: gloucester city, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 17 2017
Fairway Marketing Dave Rubright/ d**k Costa Ordered CBD for liver cancer relieving symptoms.Deerfield Beach Internet Author: Akron, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Fairway Marketing Internet

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 17 2017
Roto Rooter Plumbing Roto Rooter Restoration This company is starting a new division in water restoration and they are hiring sales people to sell jobs as their plumbers fix the broken pipes. They tell their sales people that they will get a commision and a referral of 3% of what ever the jobs sale for but they don't pay the commision. Beware of this company they will rip you off they own me for unpaid commisions and unpaid regular salary Cincinnati Ohio Author: west chester, Ohio Consumer Services: Roto Rooter Plumbing Cincinnati, Ohio

Jan 17 2017
Fulfillment center Charged my credit card for months worth of workout supplements without permission Scottsdale Arizona Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Fulfillment center Scottsdale , Arizona

Jan 17 2017
US Flyer Service Picked up my check for payment and NEVER delivered any flyers Internet Author: New York Courier Services: US Flyer Service Internet

Jan 17 2017
National Real Estate Solutions NRES Nonpayment for contracted services Thousand Oaks California Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Home Improvements: National Real Estate Solutions NRES Thousand Oaks, California

Jan 17 2017
On-Line Canadian Pharmacy/ trustedpharmacy247h.com Lied to get more money for faster shipping fees India Internet Author: Montgomery, Texas Bait-and-Switch: On-Line Canadian Pharmacy Internet

Jan 16 2017
insurancequotes.com insuranceleads.comallwebleads.com Deceptive sales to agents misrepresenting quality of leads provided for purchase. Multiple companies overselling leads angering consumers. Austin Texas Author: Portland, Maine Internet Marketing Companies: insurancequotes.com Austin, Texas

Jan 16 2017
Core Skincare offered free samples by mail by paying shopping. Nowhere is there a disclaimer about any additional charges. They then turn around and bill your account for 180.00 without your authorization. Internet Author: midland, Texas Internet Fraud: Core Skincare Internet

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
Hair 2 dye 4 #hair to dye 4 #hair to dye for #winnipeg salon Ruined hair Winnipeg Manitoba Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Hair Salons: Hair 2 dye 4 Winnipeg, Manitoba

Jan 16 2017
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | Dave Parrish: ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Resorts: Dave Parrish Neiafu, Select State/Province