Your Search | collins college

Jul 25 2016
Westwood College Woodforest college has ruined my life! Annadale Virginia I would'nt recommend westwood college for anyone! Worst excuse for a school ever. Would'nt even trust these idiots to teach my pet fish... Author: Patrick Springs, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Westwood College Annadale, Virginia

Jul 23 2016
At-Home Professions At-Home professions Rip Off Fort Collins Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Health Care Education: At-Home Professions Fort Collins, Colorado

Jul 22 2016
Remington College Memphis Campus Excepted my loan check from Sallie May when i had withdrawn from school Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Attorneys General: Remington College Memphis Campus Memphis, Tennessee

Jul 22 2016
Asworth College They took over a thousand dollars from me. I graduated from two programs and I never got my degrees in Hotel rest mgmnt. NORCROSS GEORGIA Internet Author: pensacola, Alabama Colleges and Universities: Asworth College Internet

Jul 22 2016
College Of DuPage Janet Rand Intentional discrimination. I was dismiss with good academic standards. Glen Ellyn Illinois Nationwide Author: Berkeley, Illinois Colleges and Universities: College Of DuPage IL

Jul 21 2016
Newbridge college . Promise students education but you receive debt,personal guilt and a new way to pay your bills and a Newbridge loan for a school that is a scam Santa Ana California Author: Castle rock , Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Newbridge college Santa Ana , California

Jul 21 2016
Nittany Eye Associates Over Charged me the made excuses when challenged. Incomplete Eye Exam, No Written Prescription State College Pennsylvania Author: Bellefonte, Pennsylvania Opticians: Nittany Eye Associates State College, Pennsylvania

Jul 20 2016
Miller Motte College Miller Motte Tech College Miller Motte Is not an Acredited College Wilmington North Carolina Author: wilmington, North Carolina Medical Personnel: Miller Motte College Wilmington, North Carolina

Jul 20 2016
Draughon's Jr College SCAM- Teachers didn't teach Memphis Tennessee Author: heber springs, Arkansas Colleges and Universities: Draughon's Jr College Memphis, Tennessee

Jul 19 2016
Everest College Tacoma Wa I never got a job, from Medical Assistant program, they didn't even want to help me find an intern I found one on my own. Then they didn't want to help me look for a career after my intern. TACOMA Washington Author: Tacoma, Washington Education & Learning Centers: Everest College Tacoma Wa Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
florida career college All STAFF DON Ellen Bedu Joan Howard this school is definition of rip off. im a nursing student (senior) and the DON hasnt provided us clinical site for OB rotation the professor Howard has favorite students this school is way too expensive for what we are getting in return, this is a joke! Miami Florida Author: Alabama Health Care Education: florida career college Miami , Florida

Jul 19 2016
College of Southern Nevada Bradley Gruner, NSHE TRUMPED UP FEES BY NSHE EXTORTIONISTS Las Vegas, Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: College of Southern Nevada Las Vegas, NV, Nevada

Jul 19 2016
First Site, LTD Wrongfully keeping security deposits of unsuspecting college students Normal Illinois Author: Hampshire, Illinois Property Management: First Site, LTD Normal, Illinois

Jul 18 2016
College Pro Painter WORST Exterior House Painting Ever! Nationwide
Author: Ames, Iowa Home Improvements: College Pro Painter Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
The College Network Purchased $3,495 worth of exam fees to be reimbursed to me as I pay out of pocket for the exam, they will then send me my check. I have not received a payment in over 18 months. I sent copies of my exam completion & fee for each exam (8 exams so far) and get an e-mail that my payment is being processed. Last contact was Feb 2016 & still no checks. The total balance owed to me currently is $2080. Indianapolis IN Nationwide Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: The College Network Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
Vatterott College Vatterott Technical College Predatory and Fraudulent Practices Berkeley Missouri Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Computer Programmers: Vatterott College Berkeley, Missouri

Jul 14 2016
Florida technical college Florida technical college They let me go through college knowing that I wouldn't be able to finish. lakeland Florida Author: Brooksville, Florida Nurses: Florida technical college lakeland , Florida

Jul 13 2016
College of Southern Nevada CSN CSN Discriminative Las Vegas Nevada Perhaps Author: las vegas, Nevada Colleges and Universities: College of Southern Nevada CSN Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 11 2016
ATT took advantage Sold Daughter a new IPhone she didn't need I re-booted old one and it works fine College Station Texas
Backbone ? Author: Katy, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: ATT College Station, Texas

Jul 09 2016
Lisa D Taylor/Platinum Pageants/Lisa Janee Taylor/Michelle Collins Lisa D TaylorPlatinum PageantsLisa Janee TaylorMichelle Collins Fraud Scam Pageant Crown Tiara Sash Platinum Lisa D Taylor Janee Michelle Collins Los Angeles, California Nationwide Author: Nationwide Unusual Rip-Off: Lisa D Taylor/Platinum Pageants/Lisa Janee Taylor/Michelle Collins Nationwide

Jul 09 2016
Scavenger Auto Sales and Rod Jefferson Car was unlawfully taken because muffler fell off and optional insurance not paid. Gainesville Georgia Even in Georgia auto insurance is not optional Author: College Park, Georgia Car Financing: Scavenger Auto Sales Gainesville, Georgia

Jul 08 2016
American Intercontinental University AIU The college mislead me with false information in regard the student loan making me believe that Obama will pay my education due to my condition of single mother head of household. Internet only Internet Author: Miami , Florida Colleges and Universities: American Intercontinental University Internet

Jul 08 2016
College Addmisson Try to cancel they telling me no I can't Arlington Texas Author: Richmond, Virginia Colleges and Universities: College Addmisson Arlington , Texas

Jul 07 2016
Southeastern College Keiser Career College FRAUD ALERT! SCAM! MISREPRESENTATION! West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Southeastern College West Palm Beach, Florida

Jul 07 2016
Cruz Dimas from Bryan, TX 77801 THIEF, DISHONEST, CHARLATAN AND CON-ARTIST LANDSCAPE CONTRACTOR CRUZ DIMAS Bryan Texas Author: College Station, Texas Landscaping: Cruz Dimas from Bryan, TX 77801 Bryan, Texas