Your Search | collins college

Oct 05 2016
Corinthians College Everest University Online Everest Online Nightmare orlando Florida Author: luxora, Arkansas Con Artists: Corinthians College Orlando, Florida

Oct 02 2016
TCI the college of Technology TCI A GED/associates degree program worth a 26,000 Dollar debt? manhattan New York Author: Queens, New York Colleges and Universities: TCI the college of Technology manhattan, New York

Oct 02 2016
William Waggoner Austin Michael Media This guy should be in Jail for Felony Theft by Deception Las Vegas Nevada Author: State College, Pennsylvania Computer Marketing Companies: William Waggoner Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 01 2016
Publishers Clearing house Michael collins called me, kept me on the phone for 30 minutes, I gave no information, he told me I won a car and a million dollars and was to be delivered 29 sep 2016(same day) new york New York Author: florence, Alabama Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing house new york, New York

Sep 27 2016
JRK Residential Group/Property Holdings Governor's Park Apartments Unprofession, Questionable Business Fees/Practices Fort Collins Colorado Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Home Owner Associations: JRK Residential Group/Property Holdings Fort Collins, Colorado

Sep 25 2016
FORTIS COLLEGE-CENTERVILLE RIP OFF, DOESNT TEACH YOU MATERIAL YOU ARE TESTED ON CENTERVILLE Ohio Author: dayton , Ohio Teachers: FORTIS COLLEGE-CENTERVILLE CENTERVILLE , Ohio

Sep 20 2016
Sandford Brown College I graduated Sandford Brown in 2013. My last year there they were closing down they told us becasue of lack of participation. Since then I have not be able to obtain employement which is one of the things they promised they would help me find. Also whenever i show someone my diploma they laugh and say didn't you know that was a rip off school No one acknolwge it. Also I wasn't able to pass the state's exam to be certified I want to know how I can sue these people. I owe $30K in student loans. McLean Virginia Author: MD, Maryland Colleges and Universities: Sandford Brown College McLean , Virginia

Sep 20 2016
Bryan College Bryan University Fraudulently Scanming the Financial Aid System Rogers Arkansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Bryan College Rogers , Arkansas

Sep 19 2016
College Ticket Office .com Collegeticketoffice.com Complete Scam Ships wrong seat tickets Internet
Author: Rogers, Arkansas Sports Teams & Clubs: College Ticket Office .com Internet

Sep 18 2016
Vatterott College (Sunset Hills) Trade School False reporting of first term payment St Louis Missouri Author: St Louis, Missouri Trade Schools: Vatterott College (Sunset Hills) St Louis, Missouri

Sep 17 2016
Pasadena Art Center College of Design Pasadena Arts Centerartcenter.edu Harbors/Trains students to rip off actors and models Pasadena California Author: Los Angeles, California Con Artists: Pasadena Art Center College of Design Pasadena, California

Sep 16 2016
Supp Club Was charged product-never received it. Was charged a membership fee-never authorized plus can not get on website due to stating i dont have a membership. Now being charged a membership fee. No way to contact company to dispute. College Park Internet Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Supp Club Internet

Sep 15 2016
Digital Media Partners, Brook Smith Gloria Smith, Vision Twelve Corp Millenial Charters, Digital Media, College Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Digital Media Partners, Brook Smith Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
Suppclub Ripped me off for $19.99 for a promotional t-shirt train, eat, sleep, repeat, that supposedly cost $0.75 plus shipping & handling on 9/5/2016 college park Maryland. Author: hampton, Virginia Sporting Goods: Suppclub

Sep 06 2016
AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Supervisor Mike Collins They called to tell me they are refunding my money 2 weeks and many phone calls later still no refund. Now I am told this could take up to a month to receive a western union. I talked to my bank today. All these attempts to put money in my account were never done. They opened a demo model account from Bank of America Account. I had all my account numbers Changed and trying to delete their programs as I type. This company is not nice guys. Don't fall for this company they are playing some kind of game I hope they don't have some explosion hack job waiting for my computer.Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Software: AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
Our Campus Market OCM TRIPLE CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR A FREE OFF TO COLLEGE BASKET Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Gift Shops: Our Campus Market Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
barclay career school upon entering this school i was a welfare reciepent and used the info to enter college I was told that i did not have to pay this loan and here i'm paying on this loan to this day I was not the only one fooled by this company jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Corrupt Companies: barclay career school Florida

Sep 06 2016
Associated Realty Property Management Rip off company! State College Pennsylvania Author: Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Landlords: Associated Realty Property Management State College , Pennsylvania

Sep 04 2016
REMIX COLLEGE LLC 2016 Remix College Tour 2016 Remix College Tour SCAM Internet REMIX COLLEGE TOUR SCAM (ASHLEY POWELL) Author: Alabama Tours & Excursions: REMIX COLLEGE LLC Internet

Sep 04 2016
Lamson college School wasted my time and money with nothing to show Tempe Arizona Author: MESA, Arizona Trade Schools: Lamson college Tempe, Arizona

Sep 04 2016
Northeast Seafood Blair Joyce, Scott and Paul Packer The Idea of Fresh to This Company is Not Rotting; Freezer Fresh is What They Meant Denver Colorado Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Food Vendors: Northeast Seafood

Sep 01 2016
Gibbs college Katherine gibbs school Lied about transferable credits, job opportunity Nationwide Author: revere, Massachusetts Adult Career & Continuing Education: Gibbs college Nationwide

Sep 01 2016
University of Phoenix misrepresented, misled and lied to me throughout the recruiting and admission process. Miss know it all stacie Author: College Park, Maryland Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Internet

Aug 30 2016
Centura College Online scammed me , west virginia internet Author: topeka, Kansas Colleges and Universities: Centura College Online Internet

Aug 30 2016
Monroe Tire and Muffler Monroe Tire and Muffler Told me they culdn't figure out how to fix breaks, then broke wiper cover and radiator grill/bumper Milwaukee South 27th Street College Ave Wisconsin
Author: franklin, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Monroe Tire and Muffler Nationwide