COLLINS COLLEGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: collins college
There may be more specific results for "collins college"
For more specific results for "collins college"
Showing 26-50 of 5,734 Found Reports For more specific results for "collins college"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 10 2017
Ross way Lending Solutions Nina Collins - Sr. Acct Reresentative Charles Dutton - customer service representative Wolves in Sheeps Clothing Internet Author: Alabama Financial Services: Ross way Lending Solutions Internet

Jun 09 2017
Miller Motte Technical College They are liars, scammers & they need to be stopped. Jacksonville, North Carolina Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Criminal Justice System: Miller Notre Technical College Nationwide

Jun 07 2017
My Transport Connection - Absolutely Rude ! Fort Collins Nationwide Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Auto Transporters: My Transport Connection Nationwide

Jun 04 2017
Denver Business College 1988 There so called, Security and Private Investagations, course was fraud. From start to finish it was phony, soon after the school closed! I graduated, never recieved my diploma like they promised! Billings Montana Author: Newell, South Dakota Security Services: Denver Business College Nationwide

Jun 03 2017
My Florida Builders, LLC - TEVEL BENNOON - T & B MANAGEMENT GROUP, LLC - ANDE COLLINS - SAZI CONSTRUCTION, INC. Construction work that was months past deadline and not done as promised (LIAR) DUNNELLON Florida In regarding Mr.Wanat complaint. Author: Anthony, Florida Builders & Contractors: My Florida Builders, LLC DUNNELLON, Florida

Jun 02 2017
Danyelle Johnson - Colorado Quality Interiors LLC Not to be trusted Aurora Colorado Disgruntled client Author: fort collins, Colorado Work at Home: Danyelle Johnson Aurora, Colorado

Jun 02 2017
Cox Consulting Solutions, LLC William C. Cox I have outstanding loans thru ECMC via Corinthian Colleges that was closed in 2015 due to AG of Califonia finding deceptive loans. This ECMC has recently stipend $9,000 this year from our taxes and now we have gotten a letter from this COX consulting Solutions LLC stating they are seeking wage garnishments in the remaining balance. Heald was the college I attended and they failed to provide what they promised and wanted to extend our loans back then. Winfield Illinois Author: Stockton, California Collection Agencies: Cox Consulting Solutions, LLC Winfield, Illinois

May 25 2017
Southtowne Hyundai Unfair treatment Riverdale Georgia
Shop with sense Author: College Park, Georgia Auto Dealers: Southtowne Hyundai

May 25 2017
Robert Kulikowski, Slumlord, Rip Off Robert Ignorant, Rude, Demeaning, Boulder and Fort Collins Colorado Author: Colorado Real Estate Services: Robert Kulikowski

May 23 2017
DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE HONOLULU HAWAII I attended to Denver Business College in Honolulu Hawaii in 1997 for APPLIED SCIENCE IN MEDICAL OFFICE ADMINITRATION. I RECIEVED MY DIPLOMA. THE SCHOOL IS VANIZED. I APPLIED TO COLLEGE AND THE SCHOOL CANNOT RETRIEVE THE TRANSCRIPT BECAUSE THE DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE NEVER EXISTED. MY STUDENT LOAN IS IS MAX OUT I CANT FIND A JOB AND CANT GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO ACCOUNT FOR MY CREDITIAL. TOTAL RIP OFF. PLEASE ADVICE. HONOLULU HAWAII Author: Watertown, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE HONOLULU HAWAII

May 23 2017
ATL Contracting LLC Craig ATL ContractingCraig Render This company stole my hard earned money! College Park Georgia Author: jackson, Georgia Builders & Contractors: ATL Contracting LLC College Park, Georgia

May 19 2017
Columbia College CCIS Online college Columbia Missouri RELIABLE solution here Author: Searcy, Arkansas Loans: Columbia College Nationwide

May 18 2017
Eagle Training Service, Trucking company in Lake in the Hills, Illinois Harper College, use Eagle Training Service Instructors and their location. They work together Misleading Prospective CDL Applicants Crystal Lake Illinois staff@KS Author: Chicago, Illinois Trucking Companies: Eagle Training Service, Trucking company in Lake in the Hills, Illinois Crystal Lake , Illinois

May 18 2017
Miller Motte Online Miller Motte Technical College (Augusta) Rip Off, CREDITS DO NOT TRANSFER, HAVE TO START ALL OVER Augusta,Ga and Wilmington, NC Nationwide Author: Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Miller Motte Online Nationwide

May 17 2017
Tracy mix QHHT practiitioner Complete fraud ! fort collins Colorado
Author: fort collins, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Tracy Mix fort collins, Colorado

May 17 2017
Terry collins I found this website for pembroke Welch corgis. I checked with the better business bureau in Atlanta,they informed me there was only one complaint in 3 years and that was for paperwork. This person I believe now did not give me his correct name. I sent him the payment for the puppy . The bottom line no puppy and he has my money. I feel ridiculous and embarrassed that I fell for this scam. Atlanta Georgia Author: Bradford, Massachusetts Liars: Terry collins Atlanta, Georgia

May 16 2017
Ashworth College Ashworth College Fraud Certificate Progam Norcross Georgia Author: Newcastle, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ashworth College Norcross, Georgia

May 11 2017
Ms. Individuals sent by MovingHelp.com takes your money without finishing move Fort Collins Colorado Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Moving Companies: MovingHelp.com Internet

May 09 2017
At Home Professions Beware!!!! Do not sign anything with this dirty company! Internet Comment and Question Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: At Home Professions Internet

May 09 2017
Florida career college FCC Fraudulent publicity and fraudulent information Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Florida career college TX

May 09 2017
International Academy of Design & Technology Currently, Sanford-Brown College Scam, false promises, unethical recruiting Seattle Washington Author: Renton, Washington Corrupt Companies: International Academy of Design & Technology Seattle, Washington

May 03 2017
Columbia College CCIS Lack of communication regarding financial aid Columbia Missouri Author: Bartlesville, Oklahoma Adult Career & Continuing Education: Columbia College Columbia, Missouri

May 03 2017
Knapp College of Business They got my Pell Grant and my student loan and I only attended school for 16 days. Tacoma Washington Author: Minot, North Dakota Colleges and Universities: Knapp College of Business Tacoma, Washington

May 01 2017
PCDI Canada AKA Ashworth college They stole my money it's been 3 months since completing my program and I haven't received nothing from them not even my diploma. I can't even get hired anywhere Oakville, Ontario Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Adult Career & Continuing Education: PCDI Canada Oakville, Ontario,

May 01 2017
rotita not acknowledging my request for a return of the clothes that bought. The policy ensures a full refund for any reason college park MD Author: kennebunk, Maine Advertising / Deceptive: rotita Internet