Your Search | colon cure 1000

Jul 21 2016
Adzzup, Inc. adzzup.com They stole $1000 form me! Internet Author: Hickory, North Carolina Search Engine Optimization: Adzzup, Inc. Internet

Jul 21 2016
Pure Line Garcinia Forskolin Colon Cleanse Total Scam and Rip Off San Ramon California Author: McHenry, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Pure Line San Ramon, California

Jul 21 2016
Tires Plus Charged $2000 to replace water pump on BMW 335XI, which was estimated to be around $1000 at another servdice provider. THey charged $961 for the water pump, which I found at several place for less than $550. Lexington Minnesota Author: Blaine, Minnesota Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus Lexington, Minnesota

Jul 20 2016
News gland auto finance inc Charged me over 2700 dollars on 1000 dollar loan Seabrook Newhampshire Author: revere, Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: News gland auto finance inc Internet

Jul 18 2016
Zeno Auto Parts; Mr. Ozzie Jackson; Mr. Lakshmi Ramachandran; Mr. Miles Jones Purchased engine deposit $1000. Got their money and now will not comunicate with me... many phone calls, and emails not answered! Nothing for my investment. Hamilton New Jersey Author: Plano, Texas Auto Parts: Zeno Auto Parts Hamilton, New Jersey

Jul 18 2016
pixwraps they took over 1000.$ and gave nothing.. Andrew claims he adopted 6 special needs kids and that was his motivation for exspanding.. exspantion cost integreity.. payplal and bill me latr do nothing.. c fraud, deciet,habitual liars, Internet Author: castaic, California Consumer Services: pixwraps Internet

Jul 15 2016
Cure auto insurance Cure Accused me of fraud Princeton, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Garfield , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Cure auto insurance Nationwide

Jul 12 2016
Paul Bergman Paul Bergman gave me an apt with broken locks and no locks on windows and someone took my TV and my sons ps4 game system over 1000 dollars worth the items missing and landlord Paul Bergman only cares about money Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Liars: Paul Bergman Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 05 2016
Lake Shore Agency Halina take two times money from me - one time $800 the other time $1000 Im end up with no jobs no money- fake accusations Northbrook Agency Internet Author: Wauconda , Illinois Internet Fraud: Lake Shore Agency Internet

Jul 03 2016
Mr. Abdul Realtor Estate Inc. Need Someone to Find me Vacant Properties *$1000 $CASH$ - Referral Fee Cater's New Jersey Author: BROOKLYN, New York Real Estate Investing: Mr. Abdul Cater's, New Jersey

Jul 01 2016
Smart shopper Security alert/ny Been hitting my debit card since late april.out of nowhere Shawnee kansas Internet Author: Colon, Michigan Computer Fraud: Smart shopper Internet

Jun 20 2016
Direct Lending Solutions James Toka Foreign guy calls and ask me if I want $1000, verified my personal info, advised me to check out their site and ratings on BBB, then advises I am approved, a manager calls back to verify my acceptance of the loan, but ,here comes stupidity, I have to prove I can re-pay the loan and as a show of good faith i need to transfer $130 to their company! Really?! At this point I am smelling a scammer, so I advise james Toka to keep his loan and refuse to send the funds. I hang up on him and dial the number back. The number rings several times then goes to busy. I am fearful because I have given these fraudulent my personal banking info and my social. How do I prevent potential identity theft? Southake Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: Direct Lending Solutions Southakel, Texas

13, Report #1312026

Jun 17 2016
PureLineGarcinia on the web page it states just pay shipping for trail botle, than they charge you for trail + ForSkolin shshipping total of $9.97 . plus $24.95 for colon cleanser witch I did not ordered. Called and concealed order from. Tampa Fl. Author: Louisville, Kentucky Drug Manufacturers: PureLineGarcinia Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
moretradebywm.com They ripped me off $1000 that I sent them through Western Union Internet Author: Lahaina , Hawaii Sales People: moretradebywm.com Internet

Jun 10 2016
Hercam Shipping Line They tried to charge me $1000 insuracne to release a package I had paid for already Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Atlanta, Georgia Liars: Hercam Shipping Line Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jun 10 2016
Raul Portillio Breached Verbal & Email Contract Glen Cove New York
told him i wanted to interview him in person Author: Bay Shore, New York Printing & Copy Services: All In 1 Graphics Glen Cove, New York

Jun 08 2016
Africanmedium.com. Sheik Saleem. I contacted mr. Saleem to get work done for my love relationship. He said he get the job done in 7 days. But charged me 1000$ before even the work was done. I had no results. When I contacted him at first he said he needs to do a sacrifice. Need more money. Then he wouldn't even answer my calls. Newyork Internet. Author: Westbury, New York Attorneys General: Africanmedium.com. Internet

Jun 06 2016
CSEA Local 1000 Failure to protect the full time employees of the Cold Spring Harbor Fire District Commack New York Author: Huntington Station, New York Employment Services: CSEA Commack, New York

May 31 2016
Jewelry Design Concepts Not sure, the agent I spoke to said, they have 100 stores that sell jewelry, clothes, etc Shelby(0207 ID #), the agent I spoke to said, I had free gift, a necklace, also $1000 in grocery coupons, that you can only apply $1 -$7 at a time, she asked which Debit/Credit card I want to use, I didn't want to use my cards Melbourne Florida Author: Calumet City, Illinois Jewelry Stores: Jewelry Design Concepts Melbourne, Florida

May 27 2016
United parcel service Ups I am a business owner she call me today from customer service about my invoice that I never revive in the mail say that I owe I $ 1000 and $ 350.00 dollar on top on top of that and some more money as well to 107.00 and then she call me a lie. Atanta ga Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles , California Sales People: United parcel service Nationwide

May 15 2016
SHIFAYED INTERNATIONAL N.V. MOHAMED SHIFAYED NAZIER falsification of import documentation , import tax fraud ,threat ,robbery , illegal's money transfer WANICA
Author: Colon, Other Income tax: SHIFAYED INTERNATIONAL N.V. WANICA,

May 13 2016
Retail maintenance specialist and construction Melissa Senatore Melissa DeCruz Cyntia Pince (I may be a little off not sure going off memory) Did $1000 of work for this net 30 company, Never received payment. Lakewood New Jersey
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Employers: Retail maintenance specialist and construction Lakewood, New Jersey

Apr 29 2016
credit nouveau redit Nouveau, Lisa Padilla, Chandra Adams, Chandra Adams Johnson, Chandra Johnson Promised us to have 3 new cards each and we never got one, I paid a 1000$ dollars to these people and then the husband talked down to me cause Im Black saying black people mess up credit all the time PHOENIX AZ Author: mesa, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: credit nouveau Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
proud american van lines charged $1000 over original quote destroyed a #4000 john deere x 300 riding mower and a 60 inch big srceen sharp high def tv toledo Ohio Author: navarre, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: proud american van lines toledo, Ohio

Apr 27 2016
NJ Cure Auto Insurance Rip Offs/Misleading Princeton New Jersey Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Car Insurance: NJ Cure Auto Insurance Princeton,