Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

colon cleanse 3000

Showing 1-25 of 2,183 Found Reports For more specific results for "colon cleanse 3000"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
firmbodysupport.com Garcinia Cambogia, firmbodysupport.com, probiotic cleanse, 913 W 2900S, South Salt Lake, UT 84119, LeanToday100, TrimToday100 SCAM Company! Charges Credit card without your authorization South Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Sedona, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: firmbodysupport.com South Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 21 2017
Lisa Hennings Dean Hennings $3000 lost on English Bulldog puppy returned for genetic medical issues.They promised replacement, NO replacement or refund ever given. Valley City Ohio Author: Los Angeles, California Horse Breeders / trainers: Lisa Hennings Valley City, Ohio

Feb 20 2017
La Jolla cosmetic laser clinic Charged $3000 to this LA Jolla Cosmetic laser clinic for removal of spots on face and hands my face is still really bad! La Jolla California
Author: Lakeside , California Sales People: La Jolla cosmetic laser clinic La Jolla , California

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 15 2017
Tampa Singles I'm new to Florida ( 6 months ) I paid Tampa Singles $3000.for a perfect Match ... The Employees promised me Satisfaction Garanteed in them finding a perfect match. I got SCAMED. They set me up with 1 match Totally the opposite what I said I'm looking f Screwed me out of $3000. Lakeland Florida Author: Holiday , Florida Dating Services: Tampa Singles Lakeland , Florida

Feb 12 2017
Tropical Cleanse Tropical Mango Cleanse Tropical Garcinia Santa Ana California Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Weightloss Programs: Tropical Cleanse Internet

Feb 11 2017
Ultrafast garcinia plus exc mango cleanse Weightloss Fountain Valley Ca 92728-0800 Fountain Valley Author: Cape Girardeau, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Ultrafast garcinia plus exc mango cleanse CA

Feb 02 2017
Garcinia Cambogia Optimal Mango Cleanse My report is the same as others I have read on this site. I answered an internet ad for weightloss; natural product; free trial- then was sent additional supplies and credit card was charged 79.00 and 75.00! I have since cancelled and notified credit card company of fraud and unauthorized purchases, but they did it without my knowledge and claim automatic renewals (I did not read the fine print) and they refused to accept when I sent additional supplies back to them. I never received a credit to my credit card. Glen Ellen California
Author: Sonoma, California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Santa Ana,

Jan 30 2017
RENEW DERMA VERVE CLEANSE SCAMMED WITH TRIAL OFFER SANTA ANA California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: RENEW DERMA SANTA ANA, California

Jan 13 2017
Excel Mango Cleanse Scam Santa Ana California Author: Palm Coast, Florida Weightloss Programs: Excel Mango Cleanse Santa Ana, California

Jan 13 2017
Wm Gillespie & Son Gillespie Aluminum, Gillespie Gutters. Unlicensed Contractor refuses to refund $3000 deposit. No work performed. Ormond Beach Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Builders & Contractors: Wm Gillespie & Son Ormond Beach, Florida

Dec 30 2016
Excel Mango cleanse Ultra-Fast Garcinia Product isn't worth the money at all,also they don't tell you how much the product is and you only have 14days to cancel or they bill you full amount. Internet Author: Hixton, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Excel Mango cleanse Internet

Dec 27 2016
Excel mango cleans Ultra fast garcinia Excel mango cleanse trial ripoff Santa anna Internet Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Excel mango cleans Internet

Dec 20 2016
Poisson Motors Cars Under 3000 Lemon car/misleading Lake worth Florida Author: Wellington , Florida Auto Dealers: Poisson Motors Lake worth, Florida

Dec 18 2016
Networx Online Solutions , Mark Kimball, Amber Networx guaranteed that they would make me a profit within 90 days or I will get a full refund. I paid $3000 for a marketing package where they would take care of the website and get a commission off the sales. When the 90 days were up and I had not seen a single penny made I asked them to honor the guarantee. Amber said she can refund $240 the initial start up fee. I said that is not what was agreed upon with Mark Kimball and that is not what the contract says. She has since not returned any of the numerous messages I have left for her. Phoenix Arizona Author: Hilo, Hawaii Websites: Networx Online Solutions Phoenix , Arizona

Dec 17 2016
Optimum Mango Cleanse & BalanceCarvinia Cambogia Located in Santa Ana CA SCAM & FINANCIAL RIPOFF Santa Ana California Internet Response for Diana Author: VA Beach, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Optimum Mango Cleanse & BalanceCarvinia Cambogia Internet

Dec 13 2016
Joe (Jose) crispin Joe crispin is a stamp concrete con artist. He agreed to do a stamp concrete job on patio around pool. He demanded half down and half at time of pour. I gave him 3000 down and never saw him again. San Antonio Texas Author: Stockdale, Texas Builders & Contractors: Joe (Jose) crispin San Antonio , Texas

Nov 30 2016
Envato, Themeforest.net, graphicriver.net codecanyon.net Horrible Customer Support After Purchasing Their Products! Victoria 3000 Australia Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Software: Envato Internet

Nov 28 2016
Hairdoo App & Leonardo Colon III Leo, Lenny Never paid on time and left still owed $635 out of $900+ balance. West Hollywood Internet, California Author: Los Angeles, California Barbers: Hairdoo App & Leonardo Colon III Internet

Nov 22 2016
Attorney randy lee bumgardener He took 3000 dollars of mine for my divorce and did 1 court appreance and when he found out my ex was wire tapping,mirroring, my phones and emails he told me not to call him again and hung me out to dry Oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: Okc, Oklahoma Attorneys & Legal Services: Attorney randy lee bumgardener Okc, Oklahoma

Nov 03 2016
Berkeley Township NJ To build garage in our property not allowed. But we can try to full up some forms and pay estimated fee $3000 and no fact to get permit anyway. No more then 10 % allowed from the lot coverage. Bayville New Jersey
Author: Bayville, New Jersey Attorneys & Legal Services: Berkeley Township NJ Bayville , New Jersey

Oct 30 2016
Apple Moving DFW Apple Moving Dallas Destroyed an almost $3000 TV and paid me $108 to replace it. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Apple Moving DFW Dallas, Texas

23, Report #1332000

Oct 29 2016
OptimumMangoCleanse Body Cleanse & weight loss Santa Babra California Author: Phoenix, Arizona tempdir: OptimumMangoCleanse Santa Babras, California

Oct 21 2016
George Colon Inexperienced and incompetent recovery coach Astoria New York Author: New York Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: George Colon Internet

Oct 19 2016
Nutra Prime Cleanse company gave a free trial of their products only had to pay for shipping 9 Nationwide Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Prime Cleanse Nationwide