Your Search | color lens 4 less

May 24 2016
Iceberg cups I purchased 2 yeti cups and straws from this company in the total of $93.. I contacted them.on 4/5 they responded with they wereally waiting on a shipment.Online Nationwide Author: Valdese, North Carolina Kitchens: Iceberg cups Nationwide

May 23 2016
Iceburg Cups Ordered two Yeti Rambler cups on 4/5/16. Money was taken from my account but have never received the cups. Internet Author: Manchester, Tennessee Sporting Goods: Iceburg Cups Internet

May 22 2016
Cars 4 Best Cars 4 Best PriceCars4best.com Complete Rip Off! Stafford Virginia
The BBB Is NOTHING! Author: Stafford, Virginia Auto Dealers: Cars 4 Best Stafford, Virginia

May 21 2016
Name Brand Jeans Levis for Less FRAUD Charlestown, IN Indiana Author: Hayward, California Internet Marketing Companies: Name Brand Jeans Charlestown, IN, Indiana

May 21 2016
Northland Group Inc. I have been paying this company for about 4 years now for repayment of tuition to a college, and I used to get a letter once a month after payment had been received. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Butte, Montana Collection Agencies: Northland Group Inc. Minneapolis, Minnesota

May 20 2016
Expedia AON Affinity Cancellation insurance not honored, remaining balance of per ticket price less $200 fee is only provided as airline credit. Internet Author: Anaheim, California Air Travel: Expedia Internet

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 19 2016
Shades of Color They were the WRONG colors and NOT what we picked out. Chicago Illinois Author: Des Plaines, Illinois Home Improvements: Shades of Color Chicago, Illinois

May 19 2016
Moonlight Designs Hired To Do Art Work And Never Herd Back After Contacting Him For 4 Weeks , Hang On To Your Money Till The Work Is Don Make Sure You Get Your Full Files Watch Out Winston Salem North Carolina Author: Signal Hill, California Websites: Moonlight Desighns Winston Salem, North Carolina

May 18 2016
Heartland America Impossible to cancel order; ripoff price; America Heartland was selling same item on eBay for 25% less Internet Author: Kentucky Department & Outlet Stores: Heartland America Internet

May 18 2016
Dr. Scholl ortotic rebate sent in all required info to obtain $10 rebate January 2016. Never received rebate. Sent letter to CMS rebate center 4/19/2016 re: rebate not received. never heard from anyone. false advertising for a rebate Grand Rapids Michigan Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Medical Supplies: Dr. Scholl ortotic rebate Grand Rapids, Michigan

May 18 2016
oilpaintings.com Horror frame was ghastly painted, painting start losing color and looked very dull Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Artist Galleries: oilpaintings.com Deerfield Beach, Florida

May 17 2016
WEE CARE 4 U AGENCY JULIE SCHAEL REFUSES TO REPORT CHILD ABUSE claremont California Author: Pomona, California Legal Services: WEE CARE 4 U AGENCY claremont, California

May 16 2016
BUTLER,ROSE,&JAMESON ASSOCIATES I sent the $20 in so happy thinking that me and my family finally got a break through in life. But instead we got nothing. I have 4 beautiful kids whom I want an better life for and they are all I thought about when I was sent this letter stating that I won 3,900,000.00 but instead I ended up in tears because I got nothing. This is a scam they should pay everyone the amount they lied to them about. Nationwide Author: Peoria, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: BUTLER,ROSE,&JAMESON ASSOCIATES Nationwide

May 16 2016
Cash-Advance Inc Carl Davidson Email stating final notice legal proceedings filed if I do not respond in 4 hours to the email. No phone contact given. Requesting payment through money gram payment Hayward California Author: Edgewood, Maryland Cash Services: Cash-Advance Inc Hayward, California

May 16 2016
America Vacations Benito Juaez ExpediaPremiere Cancun On 4/17/16, my husband & I spoke to an agent. We specifically stated to the agent that we wanted to travel on May21-May 25. Internet Author: Fanwood, New Jersey Hotel: America Vacations Benito Juaez Internet

May 14 2016
Go Chemless Michael Self GO Chemless is not affilated with the originial and only Chem-less-TM- pool sanitation systems. Go Chemless copied our business name, Chem-less-TM- without our permission. Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia Electronic Manufacturers: Go Chemless Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

May 14 2016
Mark Humphrey Color Concepts Color Concepts Painting, Inc. Mark A Humphrey DBA Color Concepts Color Concepts Painting Decor Inc. Color Concepts Painting & Decor Inc. Color Concepts Painting and Restoration Color Concepts Painting and Restora Mark Humphrey ,Color Concepts, a fraud, cheat, liar, con-artist, and scammer Port Orange Florida Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Builders & Contractors: Mark Humphrey Port Orange, Florida

May 13 2016
Hotwire.com Booked a 4-star city hotel, got a 1.5 star hotel in the sticks Internet
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Travel Agents: Hotwire.com Internet

May 13 2016
RME This company is a rev. Share company and it started out fine making about $5 a day when after a few months I started to see the daily interest percentage dropping. I am now making less than a $1.20 a day. South Lake Tahoe CA Author: South Lake Tahoe, California Internet Fraud: Adspaypro.com Internet

Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
Everyone mentioned in this report has all my contact info including the Rip Off Report operators, they have my contact too. Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

May 12 2016
Netspend,  I had money takin from my card around the time of 4:30am, and was told netspend would contact me of getting my money/31.00. Would like to know what happen to my money, netspend has sent me a new card, but haven;t return the money when netspend releasted is to some company. It happon in the early morning of this month, and i would like to have my money back please. you may even contact me by email monroe Louisiana Author: Monroe, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Netspend Nationwide

May 12 2016
Metro pcs I have been with this company for 11 years in the last 2yr I have had to by a phone every 2 wees I'm in stage 4 cancer I have in the past 11 years that I have been with them my phone has been off 2x now I have to pay 3$ to go in the store and pay 3$ will pay for one of my meds Lewisville Texas Texas Author: Lewisville Texas, Texas Doctors: Metro pcs Lewisville Texas, Texas

May 11 2016
Opticsfast Say they lost lens, tries to raise prices, spammers, a total ripoff Brooklyn, New York Internet Author: San Mateo, California Opticians: Opticsfast Internet

May 10 2016
Iceberg Cups I ordered a pink 30oz yeti cup from them on 4/3/2016. As of today May 10 I have not received any thing from them. I believe I have been RIPPED off. Their FB page is gone as is their web site. I'm Internet Author: Nashville , Tennessee WANTED REWARD $$$: Iceberg Cups Internet