Your Search | color lens 4 less

Jan 16 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Took payment, didn't deliver or reply Internet Author: East Maitland, Other Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 15 2017
Skin Benefits dab Skin Endear / Eye Endear Ordered trial products. Charged twice for one of them. Didn't receive the products for over a week. Charged auto-renewal of $89.95 with only 4 days to try it out. Complete scam. Do not buy from this company! Don Mills, ON M3C 0J9 Internet Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: Skin Benefits dab Skin Endear / Eye Endear Internet

Jan 15 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma I ordered my mother a t-shirt from this company almost 2 months ago. I have wrote them numerous times about my order.  Internet
Author: Wahiawa , Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 14 2017
LegoMug Rip off!! I ordered 2 mugs a month ago....I was charged and notified a shipping label had been made. That is the last communication I have received. According to tracking info, my order never left the warehouse. No response to 4 inquires. NY MC19310 was part of bank deposit info internet Author: Bloomfield, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: LegoMug Internet

Jan 14 2017
Hair 2 dye 4 Botched bleach job Winnipeg Manitoba Author: Winnipeg , Manitoba Hair Salons: Hair 2 dye 4 Winnipeg, Manitoba

Jan 14 2017
MiraVie RegeneLift SkinNoir Ordered MiraVie less than two years ago. Didn't work. Ordered RegeneLift last year. Click started once shipped for trial period but don't tell you that. I tried to return and get money back but told trial ended and they had taken full price of product from my account. Long story. Was angry, looked up reviews, found complaints that MiraVie and RegeneLift are same. Called RegeneLift back, wanted supervisor or owner of company, was denied and employee rude. As soon as I said this is a SCAM she hung up on me. I never pursued again because I knew I would get no where. Now, I saw as for Sandra Bullock's SkinNoir but decided to look up reviews. Guess what? Same company as MiraVie & Regenerist. SCAM! Deceptive, change business names but same crappy over priced product Henderson Henderson Nevada Author: elk grove, California Bait-and-Switch: MiraVie & RegeneLift Internet

Jan 14 2017
Fayetteville auto park Chevy dept. We bought a 2016 Chevy Cruze from fayetteville auto park in August of 2015 and it has been in the shop 4 times with the same problem and it is not fixed yet. Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Huntsville, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Fayetteville auto park Chevy dept. Arkansas

Jan 14 2017
Aamco Had automobile for 5 months for rebuilt transmission installed 4 different ones and still not fixed Chantilly Virginia Author: Plymouth, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Aamco Chantilly, Virginia

Jan 14 2017
Metro PCS They committed fraud. Bought phone. Total POS. Nothing worked. Took phone back in 4 days. 7 days return policy. I was told it was a promotion and I couldn't get refund..store manager's last words to me were f**k YOU. Already filled claim with state attorney General and I am filing civil suits against the store and the manager. Syracuse New York Author: Syracuse, New York Attorney Generals: Metro PCS Syracuse, New York

Jan 14 2017
Renew Revitalize Skin Serum (AKA) skinbychristie.com/serum/ skinbychristie.com/serum/This is a Scam! The website I ordered from said it was ONLY a $4.99 shipping charge for a trial of Renew & Revitalize. I recieved these samples within 2 days. I looked online today (4 days later) and saw all the scam r DR. OZ's & Christie Brinkley EYE SERUM Bills hit SCAM! People Need to STOP THIS COMPANY! 2017 The Person I spoke with said he was in Maine? It's www.skin Internet Author: Rochester, New York Eye Care: Renew Revitalize Skin Serum (AKA) http://www.skinbychristie.com/serum/ Internet

Jan 13 2017
tee 4 cool grandma been in contact with SAM false advertisement/didn't receive merchandise/money from bank next day Internet Author: Elizabethton, Tennessee Consumer Services: tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Jan 13 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Charged my credit card for 2 personalized shirts on Nov 20, 2016. As of Jan 13, 2017 no shirts, no contact and a number that doesn't work. Internet Author: Simpsonville , South Carolina Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 13 2017
Tee 4 cool Grandma Company Nationwide Author: Alabama Wanted Criminals: Tee 4 cool Grandma Company Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Optum rx United Health prescription solutions OPTUM RX IS PRACTICE MEDICINE WITHOUT A LICENSE, BREACHING THEIR CONTRACT, USING BAIT AND SWITCH, RAISING RATES WITH NO REGULATIONS. MY EXPERIENCE IS WE PAY MORE THAN EVER, WE ARE GETTING LESS CARE, LESS COVERAGE, AND TOTAL NEGLECT. WHERE ARE THE LAWS AND REGULATIONS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE? They are denying medications previously covered, stating they are no longer in their formulary, then changing the terms of the agreement without prior notice, holding up medications in their prior authorization department by requesting a second prior authorization on an already approved medication (that they requested the patient switch to).  AGAIN, WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED TO DO THIS, WHERE IS THE LAW PROTECTING PATIENTS? SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE BEFORE SOMEONE DIES! Hot Springs AK Author: Tempe, Arizona Pharmacies: Optum rx mesa,

Jan 12 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Took my money from my debit card and never sent the product Internet Author: Edgewood, Texas Adult Web Site: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 12 2017
Tee 4 cool grandma They use a name sam who sometimes sent really pointless emails Fraud from grandparents Tee4coolgrandma Internet Author: Courtenay, British Columbia Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Jan 12 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Scam alert for custom made shirts Internet Author: Ohio Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 11 2017
Tee 4 cool grandma Complete scam! Internet Author: Kennesaw, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Jan 11 2017
Linkshe Clothing looks Horrible! Runs small and not good quality. I have tried several times to get a return address to return the order and get my refund!! All I am getting is for me to send the numbers starting with two SS, I have done that at least 4 times. No address yet! I want my MONEY BACK!! Internet Author: Pearland, Texas Computer Mail Order: Linkshe Internet

Jan 11 2017
Recycling Revolution - Nathan Seskin, and employees Nathan Seskin - Please do not do any business with him or his company Nathan Does not Pay his bills on time. We have over 5K outstanding, 4 invoices at/over 90 days Boca Raton Florida
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Trucking Companies: Recycling Revolution - Nathan Seskin, and employees Bpca Raton, Florida

Jan 11 2017
alan holm Sent me 27,000$ of product that has 8 multiple colors on each panel and it is advertized as a barn wood look but it looks like children used crayons to color a project. Potomac Montana Author: Potomac, Montana Builders & Contractors: alan holm Potomac, Montana

Jan 10 2017
Axe options.  I paid 20000 dollars to have a rollover removed so I could make a withdrawl. And now they won't let me make one anyway. It's been going on 4 month now and still nothing. Internet Author: Windber, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Axe options Internet

Jan 10 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Takes your money and runs! Never answers emails and blocks you on Facebook Internet
Author: Leamington, Alaska Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 10 2017
High Class Universe ordered 4 dog banksNov.20,2016 by cc never heard from them, even after emailing to follow up Internet Author: New City, New York Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 10 2017
Prize Candle I ordered 4 candles in hopes of it getting here by christmas, but just received a few days ago and only one was not broken. they say to contact them by email for a return label but have not heard one word from them and sent like 3 of them so far. I was hoping to replace them because they smell good and i love them but now i want my money back. Internet Author: Pasco, Washington Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet