COLORADO TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: colorado technical university
There may be more specific results for "colorado technical university"
For more specific results for "colorado technical university"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
Global Graphics and Design inc Liars, scammers, thieves. Edwards Illinois Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Global Graphics and Design inc Edwards, Illinois

Aug 15 2017
Pro- Masters Auto Hail Center This shop kept my car over 2 months and it was in terrible shape when I went to pick it up Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Body Work & Repair: Pro- Masters Auto Hail Center Denver, Colorado

Aug 15 2017
Rv Horizons Decatur estate mph Will not address black mold in ceiling due to a leaking roof that took 9 months to repair. Was only repaired after I complained to city of decatur and fired my husband who was an employee. Property manager will not deal with complaints but rather hangs up on residents Cedaridge, co Colorado Nationwide Author: Decatur, Illinois Mobile Home Parks: Rv Horizons Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
TeeSpring TeeSpring has ZERO customer support for sellers and closes accounts with no reason or ability to fix Internet
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Small Business Services: TeeSpring Internet

Aug 15 2017
SECRET ALLURE NOTHING ENGLEWOOD Colorado Author: SUWANEE, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: SECRET ALLURE ENGLEWOOD, Colorado

Aug 14 2017
M9Host Name Unknown Due to Them Shutting Down My Account without Warning M9Host Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Web Hosting: M9Host Internet

Aug 14 2017
LIMA Technology Inc Meet Lima not working, noc privacy as promissed Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Computer Manufaturers: LIMA Technology Inc Internet

Aug 14 2017
Derma Genetix Clokofacecream, Rajufacecream Derma Genetix all you have to pay is Shipping Internet Author: Hotchkiss, Colorado Skin Care: Derma Genetix Internet

Aug 14 2017
ALFAINFOSYSTEM EVA THOMAS SAM SMITH - PC EXPERTS ROGER WILLIAMS 100% Money Back Guarantee - I was told to insist that they provide my customer id #. We fixed your computer, right DENVER, Colorado, WASHINGTON District of Columbia Author: Iliff, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: ALFAINFOSYSTEM DENVER, Colorado

Aug 14 2017
Briggs Law Firm in Florida Darryl Moffett I didn't take out a loan! Author: Colorado Loans: Briggs Law Firm in Florida

Aug 14 2017
Glamor Trends sent me a watch i didn't want Called i844-886-5374 talked to Customer service talked ( Kiara) around 11:30 mountain time she canceled my account. Cancel# C580305. in time we'll see what happens. ripoff Santa Barbara Ca Ca Author: Manitou Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara , California

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 13 2017
Misty Lane Kennel Reverley, Beverly Puppy Mill Potential Buffalo Missouri Author: Denver, Colorado Animal Services: Misty Lane Kennel Missouri

Aug 13 2017
The Byers-Fashion Club The offer for a free watch was because I had made an Amazon purchase and this was the reward for using Amazon Internet Author: Basalt, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: The Byers-Fashion Club Internet

Aug 13 2017
Locksmith Pros False Price Quote - Harassment Colorado Springs Colorado Author: COLORADO SPRING, Colorado Maintenance Companies: Locksmith Pros Colorado Springs, Colorado

Aug 12 2017
geeks americas Keira Pretended, that I had a virus on my Laptop, after locking me out of my Laptop.It was called Technical support. They would continually called you by phone. They got my charge card and after, I was unable to reach them by any of the numbers that I was given by their tech support.They invaded my Laptop.and sending out scams E-MAILS UNDER MY E-MAIL.They are charging my account they have my information.I was given an ID number. Now you're unable to contact them. INTERNET Internet Author: New Rochelle, New York Computer Help Desk: geeks americas Internet

Aug 12 2017
Tyler Tysdal, Grant Carter, Impact Opportunities Fund, T Tysdal, Title Card Capital, Cobalt Sports Capital Tyler Tysdal, Grant Carter, Cobalt Sports Capital, T Tysdal, Impact Opportunities Fund, IOF, Genesis Holdings, LLC, Genesis Fluid Solutions, Tyler Tysdal, Tyler Capital, Tyler, Tyler Tysdal is a fraud and scammer. All his investments go broke but somehow he doesn't. GREENWOOD VILLAGE Colorado
Author: Huntsville, Alabama Financial Services: Tyler Tysdal, Grant Carter, Impact Opportunities Fund, T Tysdal, Title Card Capital, Cobalt Sports Capital GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colorado

Aug 12 2017
Travelers Insurance policy is tricky Author: , Colorado Insurance Companies: Travelers

Aug 11 2017
Jayride Bookings Shuttle booking company pulls Bait and Switch Internet Author: Louisville, Colorado Local Transportation: Jayride Bookings Internet

Aug 11 2017
Sling TV aka ,Sling.com Streaming Internet TV sling tv, sling.com, Streaming TV, internet tv, fraud, scam, Colorado Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cable TV: Sling TV Internet

46, Report #1391998

Aug 11 2017
Beauty cream Charged me after I had cancelled. I had called in to cancel order and got tricked by the person I talked to by him asking me to let him know in ten days how cream was. Author: Durango, Colorado Skin Care: Bon Beauty Cream

47, Report #1391928

Aug 11 2017
Direct Floor and Decor Scam Westminster Colorado Author: Estes Park, Colorado Building Products: Direct Floor and Decor Westminster, Colorado

Aug 10 2017
Property network Scam don't refund as promised Colorado Internet Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Cult: Property network Internet

Aug 10 2017
Metro pcs None Did not refund me my money back on my debit card for a plan that wasnt working nation wide calling and 5 international Texes Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Customer: Metro pcs Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Argosy University Seattle Argosy denied issuing me my MA in Mental Health Counseling after I completed the entire program including all coursework requirements as well as a full Practicum and Internship. Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Colleges and Universities: Argosy University Seattle Seattle, Washington