Your Search | colorado technical university

Sep 21 2016
Action Appliance They will take your money and not provide service. Aurora Colorado Author: Frederick, Colorado Appliances: Action Appliance Aurora, Colorado

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
certified transmission and service paid 1100 dollars for a rebuilt transmission with a 2 year warranty didnt even last 2 months commerce city Colorado Author: commerce city, Colorado Auto Repair Service: certified transmission and service commerce city, CO

Sep 20 2016
Post University: Katey Baruth, Sara Lopez, Vickie Carter, Richard Strompf, Don Mroz Fraudulent business practices and fraudulent spending of GI Bill funding Waterbury CT Author: Riverside, California Colleges and Universities: Post University Internet

Sep 20 2016
Biz Network Solutions They charge me for a 5 year service plan and they are not providing the service. Fruita Colorado Author: Hiram, Georgia Small Business Services: Biz Network Solutions Fruita, Colorado

Sep 20 2016
Harry Kane Divine Elevators and Escalators I lent him $56,175 for an alleged project installing elevators in a mall in South Africa. It was never returned. Buffalo, New York Internet
Author: Nathrop, Colorado Adult Web Sites: Harry Kane Divine Elevators and Escalators Internet

Sep 20 2016
Bryan College Bryan University Fraudulently Scanming the Financial Aid System Rogers Arkansas Author: Springdale, Arkansas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Bryan College Rogers , Arkansas

Secret Serum Product Description Ripoff Lewiston Maine
Author: Denver, Colorado Home HealthCare: Secret Serum Lewiston, Maine

Sep 19 2016
Yugster scammed me for product then gave me a fake phone number Internet Author: Brighton, Colorado Adoption Agencies: Yugster Internet

Sep 19 2016
Wells Fargo Additional Accounts; Illegal Fees for employee bonuses and incentives; Fraud; Nationwide Nationwide Why does the criminal executive woman get to keep the stolen money the investigators say the question is how much are they being paid off because no one has been criminally charged yet Author: Carbondale, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Complete Capital & Business Services, LLC Steve McKay, Nathan Blanco,Constance Harper, Dereck Cruz, Tom Moreno They say they buy your time share, but it is a scam. I lost $8800. Denver Colorado Author: Los Altos, California Unusual Rip-Off: Complete Capital & Business Services, LLC Denver, Colorado

Sep 18 2016
Promosynthesis Scammers, Liars, & Time Wasters Eden Prairie Minnesota
Author: Denver, Colorado Corrupt Companies: Promosynthesis Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Sep 18 2016
Planet Cyclery Ripped Me Off Broomfield, CO and eBay Internet, Colorado Author: Colorado Sporting Goods: Planet Cyclery Internet

Sep 17 2016
Consumer Dispute Advocacy Loan Modification, Consumer Dispute, Scammers Utah Nationwide Author: Colorado Financial Services: Consumer Dispute Advocacy Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Special Ops Moving Beware of this company and their unprofessionalism and lies Denver Colorado Author: Golden, Colorado Moving Companies: Special Ops Moving Denver, Colorado

Sep 16 2016
National fulfillment advisors Bulls*, I should have known better Jackson Heights New York Author: leadville, Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: National fulfillment advisors Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 16 2016
Safeguard Properties VENDORS BEWARE!! Cleveland Ohio Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Property Management: Safeguard Properties Cleveland, Ohio

Sep 16 2016
BKD CPAs & Advisors HORRIBLE tax service for price paid Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Income tax: BKD CPAs & Advisors Colorado Springs, Colorado

Sep 15 2016
Rocky Mountain Overseas Inc. 1/3 of our household goods mysteriously disapeared Aroura Colorado Author: CASTLE ROCK, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Rocky Mountain Overseas Inc. Aroura, Colorado

Sep 15 2016
Cherry Creek Hardscapes Stamped Concrete Patio: Unprofessional Business and Terrible Quality Denver Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Landscape Companies: Cherry Creek Hardscapes Denver, Colorado

Sep 15 2016
Moving Relocation Systems LLC Overcharged for my move after the truck was loaded, demanded more than twice the quoted price and I had to pay cash for my belongings or they would sell them at auction Wallington New Jersey Author: Evergreen, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Moving Relocation Systems LLC Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
pura vida lifestyle Master Vacation Scam Artists! Don't get tangled in their web! cancun, q roo Nationwide Author: Johnstown, Colorado Travel Services: pura vida lifestyle Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
CURRENCY CAPITAL George Morales Won't stop calling Los Angeles California Author: SUPERIOR, Colorado Banks: CURRENCY CAPITAL Internet

Sep 14 2016

Sep 14 2016
Ultra Black Hair Inc. 2140 S. Ivanhoe St#G8 P.O Box 22678 Denver, CO 80222 Suspect: give me severe anguish,stalks my every move, causes copy cats to rob me blind of $27 product I ordered 8-11-16 I never got yet! Denver,Co Colorado Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Liars: Ultra Black Hair Inc. 2140 S. Ivanhoe St#G8 P.O Box 22678 Denver, CO 80222 Nationwide