Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

columbia credit union vancouver washington

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
JPay inc Charged my credit card for a Video visit before confirmation and the facility doesn't even provide video visits and JPay won't refund! Internet
Author: Pasco, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: JPay inc Internet

Feb 27 2017
Andy sidhu and the days inn hotel Andy sidhu days inn golden Golden British Columbia Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Restaurants: Andy sidhu and the days inn hotel Golden, British Columbia

Feb 27 2017
Wenshanli Auto Wholesalers DBQ Does not reply to customer service emails. Over charges credit card and sends incorrect, inferior product. Internet Author: Abbotsford, British Columbia Clothing Stores: Wenshanli Internet

Feb 27 2017
TRS Limited claim i owe them $179.97....i have no idea where this claim came from.they send me a letter that says i must respond within 30 days or further action will be taken....action on what? let me know the accuser ripped off consumer philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Woodinville, Washington Liars: TRS Limited philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2017
SQUARE LINKED MY BANK ACCOUNT, THEN TOOK MY PAYMENT, THEN FROZE MY ACCOUNT AND HELD MY MONEY FOR 90 DAYS NOT SURE Internet Author: BANGOR, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: SQUARE Internet

Feb 27 2017
Tiger Schulmann False charges, no contract, 30-day trial, left program before completion of trial, runing my 5 year old child's credit, contacted multiple times, sent my child's account to collections, company lacks paperwork skills and professionalism Hauppauge New York Author: Brentwood, New York Martial Arts: Tiger Schulmann Hauppauge, New York

Feb 27 2017
WILLIFAN INVESTMENT CO UNION HOMES FRAUD IN THE IMPORT PROCESS Abia State, Nigeria Internet Author: São Paulo, Texas Online Trading: WILLFAN INVESTMENT CO Internet

Feb 27 2017
Total Resort Solutions, Resort Travelers International RCI RTI http://resortsolutionsnow.com/ SCAM SAYS THEY ARE NOT THE BUISNESS THAT THEY ARE..WILLING TO TAKE YOUR MONEY BUT NOT BACK UP WHAT THEY SAY THEY DO 108 Commerce St, Lake Mary FLORIDA Nationwide Author: Union city, California Travel Agencies: Total Resort Solutions Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
DON ALLPHIN Sr DANIEL ALLPHIN DAN ALLPHIN REMAX DISHONEST, INCONSIDERATE, NO INTEGRITY, POORLY RAISED CHILDREN, CRIMINAL Provo, Highland utah SPECTRUM NEWS ARTICLE RELATING TO THEIR DETESTABLE BEHAVIOR Author: Washington, Utah Real Estate Services: DON ALLPHIN Sr DANIEL ALLPHIN DAN ALLPHIN REMAX Provo, Highland, Select State/Province

Feb 27 2017
spokane washington cps Rebecca Harrison, Shelly Antwain, Bias, predu colville washington Proof of documents Author: spokane, Washington Adoption Agencies: spokane washington cps

Feb 27 2017
North Country Sports Medicine Dazed and confused billing department caused my credit to be damaged! Queensbury New York
Author: New York Emergency Medical Services: North Country Sports Medicine Queensbury, New York

Feb 27 2017
Shakeology Beachbody Corporate3301 Exposition Blvd3rd FloorSanta Monica,Ca 90404 Shakeology stole my credit card and Fraudulently charged me $311. I contacted them and they did nothing. Santa Monica California Author: Sidney, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Shakeology Santa Monica, California

Feb 27 2017
OneVanilla Prepaid Visa Card VanillaVisa fraudulent charges Internet Author: Internet Credit Card Processing Companies: OneVanilla Prepaid Visa Card Internet

Feb 27 2017
SkinNoir EyeNoir Offered Free Trial- Deceptive Advertisement and did not disclose the Trial Period and have charged my credit card over $600.00 (twice a month) without my consent. Very Fraudulent and deceiving- I don't even like or want the product! Fountain Valley California Author: McCalla, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: SkinNoir Fountain Valley, California

Feb 27 2017
Dr Terry Clinic I ordered a same of skin only for the shipping cost of $4.95 but was charged over$175. Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Dr Terry Clinic Internet

Feb 27 2017
Federal Equity Partners CAGE Verification Scam: 3rd party private org claims to be Federal contractor registration firm under UN Procurement Division Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Rochester, New York Internet Fraud: Federal Equity Partners Washington, Dist of Columbia

Feb 27 2017
Amazing Skin and Derma Ageless US Address: On Demand Ads LLC5058 E Evergreen Cir Mesa, AZ 85205Return Address:Fulfillment Center3130 Tyrone BlvdSaint Petersburg, FL 33710 Offers 'free' samples without stating you will be billed $200 for products. No mention of you automatically being placed on autoship. Company refuses to issue credit on your account so you're basically screwed out of your money. Internet Author: Irvington , New Jersey Skin Care: Amazing Skin and Derma Ageless Internet

Feb 27 2017
Curd Galindo & Smith LLP Not returning emails , case sent to judgement , took payment then did not perform as promised Long Beach California Author: LA, California Credit & Debt Services: Curd Galindo & Smith LLP Long Beach, California

Feb 27 2017
LA UNSTOPPABLE VISION LLC U I ordered 2 of the cute puppy banks and never received them Internet Author: Washington, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: LA UNSTOPPABLE VISION LLC U Internet

Feb 27 2017
OneStepPharma.net Pharmaceuticals I purchased 509.89 of there product and they sent it but it never showed and they kept telling me they would resend but after 2 months they changed there domian and now i cannot reach them Phillipines Internet
Author: Tacoma, Washington Drug Dealers: OneStepPharma.net Internet

Feb 27 2017
techdrive inc Log Me In / techdrive support Techdrive Does Not Provide Proper Service and Support Falls Church/Offshore tech support Virginia/Offshore tech support Author: Marysville, Washington Computer Service & Repair: techdrive inc Falls Church, Virginia

Feb 26 2017
THE CANNABIS ONLINE DISPENENSARY / JOHN BARKSDALE / FEDINAND GULHEAM Swindle, Deception, Criminal, Asault, Deceit, Sneak Thief, Swindler, Unscrupulous District of Columbia DC, Los Angeles Internet
Author: State College, Pennsylvania Drug Stores: THE CANNABIS ONLINE DISPENSARY Internet

Feb 26 2017
Oaks Grove Investments Andreas H Von FlotowDerek Moore Insurance Cost/Loan origination fee scam Hood Oregon Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Loans: Oaks Grove Investments Hood, Oregon

Feb 26 2017
Lord & Taylor Lord & Taylor and Capital One Are Not Protecting Customers with Credit Services Nationwide Author: Boston, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: Lord & Taylor Nationwide