Your Search | columbia house dvd

Oct 20 2016
Hubert Wang CharlotteTom Top Group Limitedttmallzone365 eBay scammer sent damaged harddrive and says replacement was sent but need to add 8gdp for tracking number Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Wanted Criminals: Hubert Wang Internet

Oct 20 2016
Ruff house rescue Diane and Melissa Scammers Oceanside New York Author: Massapequa , New York Nonprofit Organizations: Ruff house rescue Oceanside , New York

Oct 20 2016
Packaging Plus LLC Scam Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Springfield, Illinois Work at Home Business: Packaging Plus LLC Washington, Dist of Columbia

Oct 20 2016
car xenon hid kits Took my money and didnt send me the product new york New York Author: 70 mile house, British Columbia Car Parts & Accessories: car xenon hid kits new york, New York

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 20 2016
I am unable to buy a house because Conrad Collection has put a lean on my Credit report for Evolution Management Systems. I was told that I borrowed $3825.00 in Jan. 2012 and I now owe $4713. I have never been contacted by this company either by phone or mail. South Jordan Utah Author: South Jordan, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Conrad Collection South Jordan, Utah

Oct 18 2016
The Kirby Company1920 West 114th StreetCleveland, OH 44102 My credit was pulled without my permission!!! They cost me a loan on a house!! I'm pissed! Pushy sales tactics and rude!!! Cleveland Ohio Author: Trent, Texas Door to Door Sales: Kirby vacuum Cleveland, Ohio

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 18 2016
Logodesigncafe, Inc Charged Visa, Promised Refund, NEVER GOT IT! Used Several Emails, Choppy English, Sounded like the Same Person Using Different Names Nationwide Author: British Columbia Consumer Services: Logodesigncafe, Inc Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Robert C Seldon & Associates Bob Seldon Lauren Dradic Charlene Bofinger Molly Buie White Firm Lack Understanding of Black Lives Washington Dist of Columbia
Author: Washington, DC , Dist of Columbia Legal Services: Robert C Seldon & Associates Washington, Dist of Columbia

Oct 18 2016
Kaja Holdings LLC Vision Property Management Rent-to-buy scam Columbia South Carolina Author: Baltimore, Maryland Real Estate Investing: Kaja Holdings LLC Columbia, South Carolina

Oct 17 2016
Goldstar Appraisals Bruce Lennick Had an appraisal done for refinance and his appraisal is almost $100,000 below sale of a house about 6 lots away---same land, smaller house-less appealing....Cant beleive this guy actually has a job! Newman Lake, WA Washington Author: spk, Washington Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Goldstar Appraisals Bruce Lennick Washington

Oct 17 2016
Fleetwood Budget Brake and Mufflar - Mike Madari WATCH THESE CROOKS LIKE A HAWK Surrey British Columbia Author: Blaine, Washington Auto Repair Service: Fleetwood Budget Brake and Mufflar - MikeMadari Surrey, British Columbia

Oct 15 2016
All things country western Poor Canadian ripped off by U.S. Western Retailer Texas Internet-Texas
Author: Surrey, British Columbia Miscellaneous Companies: All things country western Internet

Oct 14 2016
Cary Grimm Jax Wholesale Kitchen and Bath Destroyed my house and stole my money Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Builders & Contractors: Cary Grimm Jax Wholesale Kitchen and Bath Jacksonville , Florida

Oct 14 2016
10:37 AM Be Careful all business owners of this Fraudulent website! allows users to file malicious complaints against your company! There is no way to contact the owners or admins of this website...However once a complaint is submitted it gets indexed by google which can have a negative affect on you company. What happens is once the malicious user fills out the form it shows that your company has made a false charge to John Doe's credit card. no location Internet
Author: West Kelowna, British Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Internet

Thrive Themes Automatic $147 renewal, refund denied Switzerland Internet
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Work at Home: Thrive Themes Internet

Oct 13 2016
Amit Fashion Buddy Fashion House Buddy Fashion Amit Fashion House Adam Ali Amit Deceptive. Deceitful. Dishonest. DO NOT BUY Bangkok Banglumpoo Author: Toronto, Ontario Tailor Shops: Amit Fashion Bangkok,

Oct 13 2016
Movement Mortgage Loan Officer Charles Miller RIP OFF Please dont even bother Rockville Maryland Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Mortgage Companies: Movement Mortgage Rockville, Maryland

Oct 13 2016
06:56 AM RIPOFF, THIEVES, LOST PACKAGE, NO REFUND, CROOKS, AWFUL Internet Author: Dist of Columbia Clothing Stores: Internet

Oct 13 2016
Blue Fox-productions London / http:, Extremely low quality work on sound deisgn Max Factor House, Watermans Park, 40a High Street, London, UK Author: London, Alabama Media: Blue Fox-productions London / Internet

Oct 12 2016
Raviv, skylit services Raviv the POS. Took 40k for a deposit, said if I didn't get loan he would return it. Connected me to an elevator co. They took an additional 10k for a deposit. He never did any work, and he called me apologizing profusely that he spent the money on another job, he was losing his house in westbury. He said he would fix my roof for the deposit, I had to buy the supplies because he said he smhad no money. He wrecked my roof, first rain that came in my roof almost collapsed causing extensive water damage. When I called him he said he had no obligation to return my money and the statute had run out. Well, my attorney is looking for him. If anyone knows of his new contact info, his residential home, phone etc. please send it to me. Westbury New york Author: Island park, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Raviv, skylit services

Oct 12 2016
PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE PCH etc... Misleading, failure to follow thru, impossible promises, dishonest, evasive, no accountability, all lights and flattery with no quality product attention Nationwide Say what? Author: st maries, Idaho Computer Mail Order: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
Barclay Career School Ripoff Washington, DC Dist of Columbia Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Barclay Career School Dist of Columbia

Oct 11 2016
new brilliance cream sent trial package without paperwork concerning trial period. Internet Author: Columbia, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: new brilliance cream Internet