Your Search | columbia house dvd

Apr 28 2016
Vision Property Management,LLC Charged us almost twice the amount their sign said for monthly payments,now saying we owe them money from 3 years ago Columbia South Carolina Author: Muncie, Indiana Sales People: Vision Property Management,LLC Columbia, South Carolina

Apr 28 2016
CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE KEEP GETTING CALLS FROM 1 *** ***-**** HE SAID HIS NAME IS PETER J PATTERSON BUT ON MY CELL PHONE ITS JM ALSO HE CALLING FROM A PRIVATE NUMER I RECIEVED CALLED YESTERDAY ON 4/26/2016 AN 4/27/2016 AN 4/28/2016 NON STOP HE SAID I WON MONEY IN THE MILLIONS A SCAM Nationwide Author: ANTIOCH, California Miscellaneous Companies: CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
#allenandsonsappliance #myapplianceservice Came out to my house to fix my dryer supposedly the $45 fee is waived if they do the work $45 part to fix the problem $199 installation charge labor is what they were going to charge me initially I talked to them down to $129 it took them a little more than 15 minutes to put the part in put the dryer back together and scoop the dryer back in in my opinion that is excessive Internet Author: Lamirada, California Maintenance Companies: #allenandsonsappliance #myapplianceservice Internet

Apr 28 2016
Dennis-law-Group Carolina Smith She took 400.00 for a bill I had to pay, NO WORDS FROM HER YET BOUT MY PAYMENT OF THE 400.00 Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Collection Agencies: Dennis-law-Group Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Moore Builds Cheap materials. House falling apart and catching fire. Sewell New Jersey Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Moore Builds Sewell, New Jersey

Apr 27 2016
AMR Appliances, Inc Rcltid The company came to fix my fridge/freezer. On 2/10/16 they returned with parts and charge $200.00 . The company (two men) fixed the fridge and give 90 days warranty. the fridge stopped working within the 90 days warranty and the company came on 4/18/16. They promise to fixed the fridge under the warranty charging only for parts of $75.00. they give a returned date of 4/21/16 at 4pm, I waited they never turn up and I called/phone with no answer/respond. I called in the morning of 4/22/16 from 730am -2pm with no respond,just receiving voice machine to hich Ileft messages My male friend complainted that the company didn't show up to honor the warranty on 4/22/16 at approx 330pm and the companyanswered the phone. The company stated they will come the next day and never showed up , they have stopped answering both my phone calls and my male friend phone calls. they have no business address on there receipt or online and my only contact is the phone. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Warranty Companies: AMR Appliances, Inc Internet

7, Report #1302046

Apr 26 2016
BMI Elite: Marc Rifkin and or BMI Elite or BMIElite.com BMIElite.com Alleged List of 68,196 Gun owners with only 900 opens offering free range time. Boca Raton Florida
Author: centennial, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: BMI Elite Boca Raton, Dist of Columbia

8, Report #1301932

Apr 26 2016
Canadian Van Lines Coronation Van Lines Nightmare Moving Experience - our stuff was never delivered, had to hire another company Vancouver Internet Author: British Columbia Moving Companies: Canadian Van Lines Internet

Apr 25 2016
WEN® by Chaz Dean, Guthy-Renker ,Parent Company, Massive and ongoing hair loss Hollywood and/or online California and Internet
Author: Kelowna, British Columbia Beauty Salons: WEN Internet

Apr 25 2016
Amazon.com, LLC Robbed from My Selling Account in the Amount of $2403.18: Amazon Continues to Rob Honest and Reliable Sellers! Seattle WA Agreed... Author: DC, Dist of Columbia E-trade: Amazon.com, LLC Internet

Apr 25 2016
Jwellington construction llc mako construction (AKA) started this job on my house in december,2015 and did not come back to finish after getting all my money over twenty six thousand dollars mahwah new jersey
Author: Irvington, New Jersey Home Improvements: Jwellington construction llc mahwah,

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
Dominos Pizza Dominos pizza costs Columbia South Carolina Author: South Carolina Restaurant Delivery Services: Dominos Pizza South Carolina

Apr 24 2016
Helzberg Diamonds Helzberg's Damaged Heirloom Helzberg Engagement Ring Columbia Missouri Author: Columbia , Missouri Jewelers: Helzberg Diamonds Columbia, Missouri

Apr 23 2016
Durfeld Constructors Rupert Durfeld Trenisa Durfeld Spa Bella Matheo Durfeld Heather Durfeld Fraudsters Whistler British Columbia
Author: Abbotsford, British Columbia Window Manufacturers: Work Place Bullies: Durfeld Constructors Whistler, British Columbia

Apr 23 2016
SOLUTION REAL STATE, Jordan Salazar Spanish speaker, asking for $700+ for a fictional fake ripoff service they provide to house cleaning business and real estate investors Internet, california
Author: houston, Texas Franchises: SOLUTION REAL STATE Internet

Apr 23 2016
Growthink - Dave Lavinsky growthink.com/products This product does not deliver.  Los Angeles California Author: Victoria, British Columbia Con Artists: Growthink , Los Angeles, California

Apr 23 2016
WDC Dexter Colins CB 3752 Washington District of Columbia Author: Raytown, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: WDC District of Columbia

Apr 22 2016
Pathlight Management Company/Home Partners of America Buy Property for Rent to Own and Cover Up Problems with House Plano Texas
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Housing Rentals: Pathlight Management Company/Home Partners of America Plano, Texas

Apr 22 2016
RESSURECTION FINANCIAL/LURTON LIPSCOMB RFS, LLC MASSIVE UPFRONT FEE COLLECTOR/ DO NOT PAY!!!! YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY, NO ACCREDIDATION , NO LICENSE PREY UPON PEOPLE WHO CANT GO TO BANK OR CONVENTIONAL FUNDING MARTINEZ NATIONWIDE Author: WASHINGTON, Dist of Columbia Loans: RESSURECTION FINANCIAL/LURTON LIPSCOMB MARTINEZ, Georgia

Apr 22 2016
DMI Central Clearing House Received a mail order offer for a Vivitar digital camera and tripod. I sent them a check for 48.80 for the equipment. The check was cashed and I have not received anything. Carrollton Texas Author: Bangor, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: DMI Central Clearing House Carrollton, Texas

Apr 22 2016
John Judd, Karen Judd, Richard Judd, Totally Dreaming Apparel Company ripoff counterfeit illegal refused refund or return shipment merchandise not delivered Surrey British Columbia Canada also riiped off Author: Jacksonville, Oregon Cross-Border Scams: Totally Dreaming Apparel Company Surrey, British Columbia

Apr 22 2016
sweepstakes clearing house department of notifications I sent them two money orders for the purchase of a laptop computer and a cam corder i tryed to get a phone number for them so that i can talk to them arlington TX Author: detroit, Michigan Electronic Manufacturers: sweepstakes clearing house department of notifications Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Lunny Atmore LLP STAY AWAY FROM THESE SHARKS!!! Vancouver British Columbia Author: Monterey Park, California Lawyers: Funny Atmore LLP Vancouver, British Columbia

Apr 21 2016
secures Prison call solutions On the day I open my account, I called back less then an hour to cancel because the person came walking in the door after I opened it. They took my information down and told me to hold on . when the repersenator came back on the phone and I began to question her about closing the account she hung the phone up on me. I preceeded to call back from my house and a few times and she would not answer. I call back on my cell phone and she answered. When I question her why she didn't pick up when I called her on my home phone she hung up again in my ear. Huston Texas Author: Brooklyn, New York Customer: secures Nationwide