COLUMBIA HOUSE DVD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: columbia house dvd
There may be more reports for "columbia house dvd"
For more results perform a general search for "columbia house dvd"
Showing 1-25 of 22,132 Found Reports For more specific results for "columbia house dvd"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 29 2017
Pacific Continental Bank aka Columbia Bank Did not finish job through to completion Eugene Oregon Author: White City, Oregon Banks: Pacific Continental Bank Eugene, Oregon

Mar 29 2017
Hydraluxe Beauty Provided sample for cost of shipping and within 2 weeks ripped me off for almost 300.00 Internet Author: Victoria, British Columbia Skin Care: Hydraluxe Beauty Internet

Mar 28 2017
Hydroluxe Beauty Hydroluxe Face Cream SCAMMERS Internet Author: Chilliwack, British Columbia Beauty Products: Hydroluxe Beauty Internet

Mar 25 2017
TRS limited Tats & Kirlin Associates, Inc. Sent a bill for $179.90 to the above for collection. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Customer: TRS limited Internet

Mar 23 2017
Eagle Shield Inc. Garratt Harwood Product does NOT work They put a Mechanic Lien on my house! Liars! Double Talk! Do not care about their customers just the $$$$$ Dublin, California Sue them, they'll d**n sure respond to a summons. Author: Concord, California Builders & Contractors: Eagle Shield Inc. Dublin, California

Mar 20 2017
Award Notification Commission ANC, International Judging Organization They are privately contacting me. To a substantial opportunity to recieve Award Money of 2,000,000.00 Annunty of 30 annual payments of 66,666.66 or Lump Sum of 1,325,000.00. But I have to remit 12.99 for Premium Offer Purchase Fee for the 2500.00 gift certificate. But, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. I almost sent this in thinking it was Publishers Clearing House. Till I read I had to send in the 12.99. I decided it was a scam. Mine has William S. Barstow Director and a Victoria Mears Accounting. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Better Business Bureau: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 19 2017
Statewide recovery group They called me on a local area code and said they will bring court papers to my house so I can go to court because I'm being sued for a loan I didn't pay back. So I borrow $100 to pay the same day and after that they've been taking $50 off of my bank account every Friday. They are scams Nationwide Author: Lake worth, Florida Attorney Generals: Statewide recovery group Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
spectrum orlando FL former bright house networks bundled my subscription without my consent and increase three times the amount Tampa Florida Author: altamonte springs, Florida Internet Service Providers: spectrum orlando FL Tampa, Florida

Mar 18 2017
HobbiesDiscount.net ScoreDirect.com Chris Oliver scam alert Vancover British Columbia Author: Homer, Alaska Department & Outlet Stores: HobbiesDiscount.net Vancover, British Columbia

Mar 18 2017
Charter Communications SPECTRUMBright House Networks In Bed with Morgan Stanley while walking on our Backs with Overstated Unrealized Inflated Receivables St. Petersburg Nationwide Author: Tampa Bay, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Charter Communications Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
Roy Rojas Garcia Stole and scammed over $50,000 from me on a house rental in Costa Rica Penas Blancas, San Isidro de General, Costa Rica Other
Author: San Isidro de General, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Roy Rojas Garcia Penas Blancas, Other

Mar 16 2017
Hubbard Bowers Property Management Renters Beware! Slumlords! Columbia South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Property Management: Hubbard Bowers Property Management Columbia,

Mar 14 2017
KSB Research, Robert D. Jahil and Anatlytics St. John's, Halifax New Foundland, Nova Scotia Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Consumer Services: KSB Research St. John's, New Foundland

Mar 14 2017
fridge house took an order for a rv dometic ndr1292 coil, charged my card and will not deliver Plumerville Arkansas Author: Sacramento, California RV Parts & Accessories: fridge house Plumerville, Arkansas

Mar 14 2017
courier-systems.net Monica Anthony BEWARE!! I REPEAT, BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY! They called me to work for them. At first i was kind of skeptical. B/c she said i would be getting paid $2500 after deliverying package for one month. & then i would get paid weekly. She then proceed to ask me for a photo of me with my Id in the picture and also had me read and sign a agreement contract about the position. THEY HAVE EVERYTHING SET UP TO SEEM SO REAL.  Salem New Jersey
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Courier Services: courier-systems.net Salem, New Jersey

Mar 14 2017
Joe whatley Whatley roofing Joe called me to a house and walked the job with me. He asked for box gutter specifically, so i gave him a sample. He approved it with the homeowner then we installed. When it came time to pay he just didnt answer his phone. Plano Texas Author: Mesquite, Texas Small Business Services: Joe whatley Plano, Texas

Mar 14 2017
Duncan Wierman Lowlands Real Estate Investors association,Midlands Real Estate Investors Association,Freedom Real Estate Investorsfacebook.com/duncanwierman/ Scam Artist, Steals your hard earned Money, Real Estate Investing Groups that just sell high priced mentorship. He is a great guy til you give him all your savings and then he doesnt return your calls or emails. Charleston, South Carolina, Columbia South Carolina, Boston, Greenville South Crolina Nationwide Author: birmingham, Alabama Sales People: Duncan Wierman Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
KSB Research KSB Research & Analytic, KSB Research Associates, Robert D. Jahil Hiring a Service Evaluator St. Johns nationwide Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Consumer Services: KSB Research St. Johns, New Foundland

Mar 13 2017
Les zieve Unprofessional lawyer he does illegal dual tracking and uses lots of tactics for intimidation racist his employees make fun of my accent he treat me many times and post foreclosure paper in my house while I was in Loan modification same tactics while I was in short sale despicable unconscionable Irvine California Author: Mission viejo , California Lawyers: Les zieve Irvine , California

Mar 11 2017
Sweepstakes clearing house Internet Author: Summerville, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Sweepstakes clearing house Internet

Mar 11 2017
Jukebox Repair Service Dino J Anton This guy Anton was in my house for 3 hrs on Feb 4 17. He was informed what the problem was with the Wurlitzer juke box.  St Pete FL/Tampa Fl Internet Author: Venice, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Jukebox Repair Service Internet

Mar 11 2017
Coast Painting Amateur House Painters Gardena California Author: Marina Del Rey, California Home Improvements: Coast Painting Gardena, California

Mar 10 2017
Randall's Rack and Pinion Ltd. Randall'sRack I ordered a replacement rack and pinion for a damaged unit. It was 600.00 exchange. It took over two weeks to receive. The replacement unit was defective and I had to return it for another. It has been over six weeks and no replacement unit. He has no physical address and uses a broker in the U.S. for business. randallsrack.com/ British Columbia Randall's Rack & Pinion Author: Port Angeles, Washington Auto Parts: Randall's Rack and Pinion Ltd. British Columbia

American Web Loan Omission of payments for loans Ponca City Oklahoma
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Loans: American Web Loan Ponca City , Oklahoma

Mar 10 2017
Titanium Exclusive Cookware Sold me a $250 frying pan - titanium finish no tefflon. well 2 years in now and O my looks like the finish is flaking off , look at it under a magnifying glass and sure enough its flaking off , WHAT A RIP OFF. KELOWNA NO IDEA
Author: kelowna, British Columbia Appliances: Titanium Exclusive Cookware Nationwide