COLUMBIA HOUSE DVD CLUB Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: columbia house dvd club
There may be more reports for "columbia house dvd club"
For more results perform a general search for "columbia house dvd club"
Showing 1-25 of 28,572 Found Reports For more specific results for "columbia house dvd club"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 26 2017
paragon motor club Takes Forever, Frustrating to work with st pete Nationwide Author: St pete, Florida Auto Clubs: paragon motor club Nationwide

Mar 25 2017
The Home Service Club Horrible customer service-over a week and two subcontractors to get my range fixed with a surprise $125 copay Nationwide Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Warranty Companies: The Home Service Club Nationwide

Mar 25 2017
TRS limited Tats & Kirlin Associates, Inc. Sent a bill for $179.90 to the above for collection. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Customer: TRS limited Internet

Mar 23 2017
Eagle Shield Inc. Garratt Harwood Product does NOT work They put a Mechanic Lien on my house! Liars! Double Talk! Do not care about their customers just the $$$$$ Dublin, California Sue them, they'll d**n sure respond to a summons. Author: Concord, California Builders & Contractors: Eagle Shield Inc. Dublin, California

Mar 22 2017
Centerfolds Cabaret LV Club Paradise Worst strip club ever Las Vegas Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Strippers & Dancers: Centerfolds Cabaret LV Las Vegas , Nevada

Mar 20 2017
Award Notification Commission ANC, International Judging Organization They are privately contacting me. To a substantial opportunity to recieve Award Money of 2,000,000.00 Annunty of 30 annual payments of 66,666.66 or Lump Sum of 1,325,000.00. But I have to remit 12.99 for Premium Offer Purchase Fee for the 2500.00 gift certificate. But, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. I almost sent this in thinking it was Publishers Clearing House. Till I read I had to send in the 12.99. I decided it was a scam. Mine has William S. Barstow Director and a Victoria Mears Accounting. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Better Business Bureau: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Mar 20 2017
Diamond Resorts International The Palms Country Club and Resort Condominium Association Insane late charges for late maintenance fee Coral Springs Florida Nationwide Author: Northport, New York Resorts: Diamond Resorts International Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
Statewide recovery group They called me on a local area code and said they will bring court papers to my house so I can go to court because I'm being sued for a loan I didn't pay back. So I borrow $100 to pay the same day and after that they've been taking $50 off of my bank account every Friday. They are scams Nationwide Author: Lake worth, Florida Attorney Generals: Statewide recovery group Nationwide

Mar 19 2017
spectrum orlando FL former bright house networks bundled my subscription without my consent and increase three times the amount Tampa Florida Author: altamonte springs, Florida Internet Service Providers: spectrum orlando FL Tampa, Florida

Mar 18 2017
HobbiesDiscount.net ScoreDirect.com Chris Oliver scam alert Vancover British Columbia Author: Homer, Alaska Department & Outlet Stores: HobbiesDiscount.net Vancover, British Columbia

Mar 18 2017
Charter Communications SPECTRUMBright House Networks In Bed with Morgan Stanley while walking on our Backs with Overstated Unrealized Inflated Receivables St. Petersburg Nationwide Author: Tampa Bay, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Charter Communications Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
Roy Rojas Garcia Stole and scammed over $50,000 from me on a house rental in Costa Rica Penas Blancas, San Isidro de General, Costa Rica Other
Author: San Isidro de General, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Roy Rojas Garcia Penas Blancas, Other

Mar 16 2017
Hubbard Bowers Property Management Renters Beware! Slumlords! Columbia South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Property Management: Hubbard Bowers Property Management Columbia,

14, Report #1361959

Mar 15 2017
Amazing Clubs AmazingClubs.com, The Wine of The Month Club Refused Refund and Cancellation Request After Being Notified Internet
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee On-Line Stores: Amazing Clubs Internet

Mar 14 2017
KSB Research, Robert D. Jahil and Anatlytics St. John's, Halifax New Foundland, Nova Scotia Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Consumer Services: KSB Research St. John's, New Foundland

Mar 14 2017
fridge house took an order for a rv dometic ndr1292 coil, charged my card and will not deliver Plumerville Arkansas Author: Sacramento, California RV Parts & Accessories: fridge house Plumerville, Arkansas

Mar 14 2017
courier-systems.net Monica Anthony BEWARE!! I REPEAT, BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY! They called me to work for them. At first i was kind of skeptical. B/c she said i would be getting paid $2500 after deliverying package for one month. & then i would get paid weekly. She then proceed to ask me for a photo of me with my Id in the picture and also had me read and sign a agreement contract about the position. THEY HAVE EVERYTHING SET UP TO SEEM SO REAL.  Salem New Jersey
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Courier Services: courier-systems.net Salem, New Jersey

Mar 14 2017
Home Service Club The Home Service Club Home Service Club - STAY AWAY new york New York Author: New City, New York Warranty Companies: Home Service Club new york, New York

Mar 14 2017
Joe whatley Whatley roofing Joe called me to a house and walked the job with me. He asked for box gutter specifically, so i gave him a sample. He approved it with the homeowner then we installed. When it came time to pay he just didnt answer his phone. Plano Texas Author: Mesquite, Texas Small Business Services: Joe whatley Plano, Texas

Mar 14 2017
Duncan Wierman Lowlands Real Estate Investors association,Midlands Real Estate Investors Association,Freedom Real Estate Investorsfacebook.com/duncanwierman/ Scam Artist, Steals your hard earned Money, Real Estate Investing Groups that just sell high priced mentorship. He is a great guy til you give him all your savings and then he doesnt return your calls or emails. Charleston, South Carolina, Columbia South Carolina, Boston, Greenville South Crolina Nationwide Author: birmingham, Alabama Sales People: Duncan Wierman Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
KSB Research KSB Research & Analytic, KSB Research Associates, Robert D. Jahil Hiring a Service Evaluator St. Johns nationwide Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Consumer Services: KSB Research St. Johns, New Foundland

Mar 13 2017
Les zieve Unprofessional lawyer he does illegal dual tracking and uses lots of tactics for intimidation racist his employees make fun of my accent he treat me many times and post foreclosure paper in my house while I was in Loan modification same tactics while I was in short sale despicable unconscionable Irvine California Author: Mission viejo , California Lawyers: Les zieve Irvine , California

Mar 11 2017
Sweepstakes clearing house Internet Author: Summerville, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Sweepstakes clearing house Internet

Mar 11 2017
Jukebox Repair Service Dino J Anton This guy Anton was in my house for 3 hrs on Feb 4 17. He was informed what the problem was with the Wurlitzer juke box.  St Pete FL/Tampa Fl Internet Author: Venice, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Jukebox Repair Service Internet

Mar 11 2017
Sam's Club Bought 4 new tires, won't fix a flat Austin Nationwide Just the Facts Author: Austin, Texas Auto Repair Service: Sam's Club Nationwide