COLUMBIA HOUSE DVD CLUB Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: columbia house dvd club
There may be more specific results for "columbia house dvd club"
For more specific results for "columbia house dvd club"
Showing 1-25 of 52,764 Found Reports For more specific results for "columbia house dvd club"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1401963

Sep 23 2017
Salwan Kanwar Company : Barantgold trading Ltd. Import export no. 8141075 12Rm001 Address: 30 Heatchcliffe SQ Brampton LGS SP7 Onttario Canada. Salwan Kanwar real scammer Canada Ontario Author: Ontorio, British Columbia Gold Scrap Buyers: Salwan Kanwar Canada, Ontario

2, Report #1401924

Sep 23 2017
Silver Ridge Movie Night DVD Took my money for DVD, I never received! Internet Author: Downingtown, Pennsylvania Books, Records & Videos: Silver Ridge Internet

Sep 23 2017
Property Reality Company PRC Deceptively conning unsuspecting buyers of land and exaggerated green house returns Nairobi Nairobi Westlands
Author: Nairobi, Other Questionable Activities: Property Reality Company Internet

Sep 23 2017
American Medical Experts (AME) did not provide ethical or adequate service Washington District of Columbia Author: Stateline, Nevada Medical Expert Witnesses: American Medical Experts Washington, Dist of Columbia

Sep 22 2017
Steven R. Haba AKA Steve Haba Abusive, liar, psychopathic behavior Santa Cruz California Author: Dist of Columbia Nurseries: Steven R. Haba Santa Cruz, California

Sep 22 2017
Patrick Martin Hired us for services, we came to the house to clean the filter and pool and were told he hired someone else. Well, you owe us for coming out! Costa Mesa California Author: costa mesa, California Cleaning Services: Patrick Martin Costa Mesa, California

Sep 22 2017
Fairfield Glade Community Club Homeowners Association threat to retirees Lot purchased at 23,000. has done nothing but decrease in value, yet Homeowners Association continues to demand fees. Have been trying to sell for years dropped price to 1/4 of what we paid and still cannot sell with realtor listing over 5 years. Now HOA is going to just take it for nothing. Paid taxes since we owned!! Fairfeld Glade Tennessee Author: MEDINA, Ohio Home Owner Associations: Fairfield GLade Community Club Fairfeld Glade, Tennessee

Sep 22 2017
AAA Roadside Assistance, AAA Membership Roadside Assistance, AAA Fleet Club ,AAA towed my BMW incorrectly 2 times in one week, Damaged my car badly, refuses to accept liability and has ruined my life Sacramento Nationwide Author: SACRAMENTO, California Auto Towing: AAA Roadside Assistance Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
Golf community magazine Country club living Older gentleman walked into our business in an effort to sell advertising in a country club magazine which was touted to be distributed to all residents in all the high end communities. I met with him for a long time, chose as style, and before he left I gave him a $400 check for the Ad, which I was told was an Amazing price for the size ad he gave me. I'm sure you can predict the ending of this story! Never heard from the guy again. months and months went by, he stopped taking my calls! I realized I had been scammed! Believe it or not, years later, this old man had the nerve and bad memory to walk in again and try to get me again! When I recognized him and told him I remember him and his rip-off company. he launched into a story on how it wasn't him that was the bad guy and how his former employer was the crook! Now, he explained, he is selling legitimate ads for alegitimate company! I asked him to wait in my lobby until I called the police! He fled! Can you imagine a woman just contacted my office again today? Same company, sams scam!! They are either not too bright, or just running out of dupes! Beware! Boca Raton Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Clubs & Organizations: Golf community magazine Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 21 2017
Solemn Stern a*s. / Richard Stern Representing Consumer Clearing House , also a girl named Anna Gray or Grey They thought they could scam me, they were good until they asked for money. 500,000.00, yea right. Columbus Ohio Author: Mechanicville, New York Attorney Generals: Solemn Stern Ass. / Richard Stern Nationwide

Sep 20 2017
Centura College Full of Crap COLUMBIA South Carolina Author: COLUMBIA, South Carolina Healthcare Centers: Centura College COLUMBIA, South Carolina

Sep 20 2017
My Mechanic Auto Center just RIPPED ME OFF AND THEY WILL DO IT TO YOU TOO. West Columbia South Carolina Author: South Carolina Bait-and-Switch: My Mechanic Auto Center West Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 19 2017
Pacific Youth LLC Pacific Surf Mktg - San MarcosTryforskolinSlimGenesis This company list in their add to call to cancel after the 14 day trial which I did. Problem is no one ever answers the phone. They continue sending me the product and I keep returning is unopened to the address on the package. Have wrote on box to stop sending. Wrote a letter to them and tried calling to no avail. they are true a unscrupulous company and seel a product that is worth about $12 retail for $95.00 recurring even if requested to stop. Have filed complaint wigh Discover and they contiuse to accept their charges because all I ever received from Discover is a direct pyment from my account without buying anything on the card for the last 12 months I call discovred and found these recurring charges by this entity. Even noifying dis over they conitue to send product. The phone number on there add is never answered by anyone San Marcos California Here's some of vice for people that plan to buy a product that's three or $4.95 plus shipping and handling Author: Simi Valley, California Supplemental Health Programs: Pacific Youth LLC San Marcos, California

Sep 19 2017
Access RV Truck camper superstore They sold me a camper saying it was never wrecked. Few miles down the road and I had problems. They or their warranty would help. I had a professional look at it and he said it was definitely wrecked and they only attempted to repair cosmetically. They sell wrecked RVs and lie saying they were not, this place is a scam, and will not respond to me or my complaint. North salt lake Utah I used to own a RV repair a business here is some food for thought Author: Libby, Montana RV Dealers: Access RV North salt lake, Utah

Sep 19 2017
Jeff Foster - Attorney General JDF Law Firm This is to inform you, that you are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within a couple of days. Nationwide Author: Unknown, Mississippi Loans: Jeff Foster - Attorney General Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Projectordudes.com I order a porjector. Never got it. After 5 weeks was told they hadn't ordered it and was promised a refund. After 9 moths and a dozen emails I'm still waiting for refund. 1142 W. 15th Street, North Vancouver British Columbia Author: Howell, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Projectordudes.com Internet

Sep 18 2017
Tricon Homes Jose and Tristan Berlanga Charged an arm and a leg for worthless homes that now are falling apart after only 4 years. Repairs that were requested during warrantee period that were supposed to be fixed and were later attended to again couple of years after are still issues and now the whole front of wall of a 3 story town home has water damage inside and mold growing inside the wall and showing on the inside walls of the house. There shouldn't be water pouring out of electric outlets of a 4 year old house. Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Tricon Homes Houston, Texas

Sep 18 2017
amora coffee i ordered coffee from amora coffee through an advertisement on amazon and it was delivered but i was chocked to see today that they deducted $68.38 from my account without my concern and without informing me. i want to know the reason for the dedduction. lenoir Maine Author: washington, Dist of Columbia Credit & Debt Services: amora coffee lenoir, Maine

HD Omaha Harvest Development I, II and III Convoluted Crooks Omaha Nebraska
This is not a review by a disgruntled employee Author: Omaha, Nebraska Property Management: HD Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 18 2017
David Papen, Darin Zaruba, EcoCabins, Ecologic Modulars, EcoVentures LLC A tiny house nightmare. House wasn't complete, and I never received the title. colorado springs, co and neosho, mo CO and MO Author: Windsor, Colorado Manufactured Home Dealers: David Papen, Darin Zaruba, EcoCabins, Ecologic Modulars, EcoVentures LLC Internet

Sep 18 2017
Feather Bay Land Development Company, L.P. Feather Bay at Lake Brownwood, Feather Bay Partners, King's Point Cove, The Hideout Golf Club and Resort Scammed into buying lot in development that hasn't been touched in over 10 years Brownwood Texas Author: Belton, Texas Real Estate Services: Feather Bay Land Development Company, L.P. Brownwood, Texas

Sep 18 2017
Consumers Clearing House and Levine, Atwood & Associates Don't believe it! Higganum Connecticut Author: Blairsville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Consumers Clearing House Higganum, Connecticut

Sep 18 2017
Benjie's Property Management Benjie Norman Hired to replace roof on house took big deposit never heard from him again. won't return phone calls Conway -or Loris South Carolina Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Builders & Contractors: Benjie's Property Management Conway, South Carolina

Sep 17 2017
fishinglicense.org Orange Grove, LLC This website makes it appear you are buying a fishing license and ask for your credit card information without giving you a dollar amount. After you type in your information a screen appears stating they are not official government agency and you can download a book about fishing. As the other person who complained on here said they will say they have will issue you the money back when you call but their email states it will be 7 days. You only get foreign (Indian) people every time you call and they are not listed as a business in the State of Idaho which they have as their physical address. Coeur D'Alene Idaho COMPANY RESPONSE Author: Alabama Fishing: fishinglicense.org Internet

Sep 17 2017
SENIOR SECURITY ALLIANCE A PROGRAM OF THE CITIZEN'S ASSEMBLY,INC Soliciting funds from senior citizens to lobby about social security Washington District of Columbia Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Non-Profit Charities: SENIOR SECURITY ALLIANCE Washington, Dist of Columbia