Your Search | columbia telecommunications

Jan 15 2017
Aquasafe canada Ripped off by Aquasafe Canada Saanichton British Columbia Author: Calgary, Alberta Kitchens: Aquasafe canada Saanichton, British Columbia

Jan 15 2017
Lux International Sales ApS Warning! Scam! Internet Author: Surrey, British Columbia On-Line Business: Lux International Sales ApS Internet

Jan 13 2017
POS System Store POSSystemStore.com, freepossystemstore.com, fastposinc.com, mmjcardprocessing.com, 420creditcardservices.com, mmjmerchantpartners.com, possystemdealer.com POS System Store Vince Ferro 805-506-1258 James Young 424-237-4379 Nationwide, California, Pennasylvania Understanding the whole situation with East Coast Hydro Author: YouAskedForIt, Dist of Columbia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: POS System Store Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Leafonly.com Leaf only shipped me chemically poisoned tobacco leaf Middletown Connecticut
Leaf only shipped me chemically poisonous tobacco leaf Author: vancouver, Dist of Columbia On-Line Stores: Leafonly.com Middletown, Connecticut

Jan 12 2017
Tee 4 cool grandma They use a name sam who sometimes sent really pointless emails Fraud from grandparents Tee4coolgrandma Internet Author: Courtenay, British Columbia Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 cool grandma Internet

Jan 12 2017
Vista Business Request for payment on a travel package not taken Broward County Fl FL Author: Columbia, South Carolina Travel Agents: Vista Business FL

Jan 10 2017
Revita Youth SCAM - Buyer BEWARE St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Beauty Products: Revita Youth Internet

Jan 10 2017
mastercraft remodeling & design llc. Walter Ani Barrios VILLAFUERTE UNPROFESSIONAL, DISHONEST and SLOPPY CONTRACTOR College Park Maryland Author: Dist of Columbia Builders & Contractors: mastercraft remodeling & design llc. College Park , Maryland

Jan 09 2017
Hobbies Discount Hobbiesdiscount.net Never shipped item (flying clownish ) Vancouver, British Columbia Internet hobbies discount finally shipped! Author: Temecula, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 09 2017
99Santa Utter rip-off! . Internet Author: West Vancouver, British Columbia Cross-Border Scams: 99Santa Internet

Jan 09 2017
Mike Jones Cars Mike Jones Mr. Jones scammed me out of money to purchase a car Columbia South Carolina Nationwide Corrected version Author: Columbia, South Carolina Auto Dealers: Mike Jones Cars Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
Rap-A-Thon Myke Jones Credit Repair Scam Columbia South Carolina
Author: Columbia, South Carolina Credit Services: Rap-A-Thon Columbia, South Carolina

Jan 07 2017
hobbiesdiscounts, corediscount.com Charged my credit card but never sent items British Columbia British Columbia Author: Glendale, Arizona Cross-Border Scams: hobbies discount British Columbia

Jan 06 2017
Strategic Evaluations Inc. Service Evaluations Inc. Failure to pay for mystery shopping assignments as promised. Claims I was discovered not doing assignments honestly and instead of helping me come to some form of mutual resolution we can agree with, they've been ignoring my emails and phone calls - and have yet to pay me. Surrey British Columbia
Author: Yorkton, Saskatchewan Miscellaneous Companies: Strategic Evaluations Inc. Surrey, British Columbia

Jan 05 2017
outdoorsonline.com DO NOT ORDER ITEMS FROM THIS ESTABLISHMENT Internet Author: Columbia, South Carolina Gourmet stores: outdoorsonline.com Internet

Jan 05 2017
University Motors Sold me a lemon Columbia South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: University Motors Columbia, South Carolina

Jan 04 2017
Taxnet Financial No call verification to see if I am the one whom actually done the application for a RAL Internet Author: Columbia, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Taxnet Financial Internet

Jan 04 2017
Hobbies Discount Air Swimmers Remote Control Flying Shark-Clown Fish Vancouver, B.C. British Columbia Author: Oregon City, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Hobbies Discount Vancouver, British Columbia

Jan 04 2017
Diet Supplements Direct WI none known except that this was supposed to be a FREE trial for SUPREME Garcinia Cambogia Free bottle of this product Garcinia Cambogia and I was charged 99.95 (USD) 138.62 on my MC New York Ontario, Canada M3J0J8 Nationwide Author: Errington British Columbia, Alabama Alternative Health: Diet Supplements Direct WI Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Mercedes Benz Canada. Mercedes G Wagon Catches Fire. North Vancouver British Columbia Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes Benz Canada. North Vancouver, British Columbia

Jan 04 2017
Max Belbin Fraudster Portsmouth Hampshire Author: Bergamo, Dist of Columbia Loans: Max Belbin Internet

Jan 03 2017
Hobbies Discount Brad the shipping guy I ordered on line 4 remote control clown fish, about 11/15/2016, my credit card was charged $159.80 on 11/25/2016. I received an e-mail dated 12/02/2016 that stating that I should receive my order in one or two weeks. I have not received my order, it is now 1/03/2017. I emailed them 2 times and have not received a reply. I would still like to receive my order, but if they can't deliver, I would like my money returned. Vancouver British Columbia hobbies discount Author: Manteca, California Fishing: Hobbies Discount Vancouver, British Columbia

Jan 03 2017
Hydrolux and Cellvia Wellness Health Accepted my cancellation of their products but charged my MasterCard $133.47 and $133.98 Purchase was Internet Internet Author: North Vancouver British Columbia, Connecticut Beauty Salons: Hydrolux and Cellvia Internet

Jan 03 2017
HobbiesDiscount ScoreDiscount.com HobbiesDiscount through link on Facebook, etc, offers items for sale. I order one golf scope range finder and was billed by SCOREDISCOUNT.COM. Invoice sent to me via email for the total amount plus shipping from Hobbies Discount. CC charge to ScoreDiscount from BC (British Columbia). Websites look identicle. BC, Still investigating with CC company. British Columbia, Canada Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Sporting Goods: HobbiesDiscount Internet

Jan 01 2017
Teams bay Company took my money and i did not receive my jersey Alexandria Virginia Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Miscellaneous Companies: Teams bay Alexandria, Virginia