Your Search | columbia house dvd club

1, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI

2, Report #1319116

Jul 26 2016
Quality Foods Nanoose Bay Disrespectful Neighbors Nanoose Bay British Columbia Author: Nanoose Bay, British Columbia Food Stores: Quality Foods Nanoose Bay Nanoose Bay, British Columbia

3, Report #1319107

Jul 26 2016
BLACK PEOPLE MEET Stole money from my credit card without my consent! Chicago, Illinois
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Dating Services: BLACK PEOPLE MEET Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Samuel Enchill (Ekow) Samuel Enchill (Ekow) Unreliable Roommate Columbia, Maryland Author: columbia, Maryland Building Services: Samuel Enchill (Ekow) Columbia, , Maryland

Jul 26 2016
Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Frontier Merchant Capital Group is focused on establishing lasting and valuable long term relationships with clients and the financial community. Frontier Merchant Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a trusted business and service provider and a smart choice for marketing small cap companies.*UPDATE: Frontier Merchant Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Business Consultants: Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Frontier Merchant Capital founded 2007. Frontier Merchant Capital works with 40+ TSX, TSX.V and CSE companies and has previously worked with 200+ publicly and private listed companies. Frontier Merchant Capital providing valuable services in a low risk, high reward model. Toronto, Ontario

Jul 26 2016
ProBikeKit Never Fulfilled Order as Advertised - Horrendous Customer Service Meridian House, Gadbrook Park, Cheshire, CW9 7RA UK Author: Rocky Hill, Connecticut Sporting Goods: ProBikeKit Internet

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 25 2016
Trading Advantage Capital TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Trading Advantage Capital is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Trading Advantage Capital implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction and success by developing new ways helping clients search for new education opportunities effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Trading Advantage Capital pledges to resolve customer issues to the best of their ability. Customers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Trading Advantage Capital. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Don't shoot the piano player Author: Port Alberni, British Columbia Seminar Programs: Trading Advantage Capital TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Trading Advantage Proprietary (TAP) Program provides opportunity for traders of all backgrounds, experience levels to potentially trade our money. TAP traders receive 60% of trading profits with Trading Advantage assuming all risks and losses. Chicago, Illinois

Jul 25 2016
Karoleena Pre Fab Scab, Cheap company, poor construction, bad design, pre fab homes, paper wall homes, dangerous construction, Bad Construction, Poor Design, Cheap Products, Unsafe Product Okanogan Falls British Columbia Author: Burlington, Washington Builders & Contractors: Karoleena Okanogan Falls, British Columbia

Jul 25 2016
R&E properties Deborah Hodge we have black mold problems, they tried to fix our door and mess it up even worse, they refused to fix that. there is also been mold in the vents and all into the house. columbia Tennessee Author: columbia , Tennessee Landlords: R&E properties columbia p, Tennessee

Jul 25 2016
Carefree Boat Club Brian LaRue BE CAREFUL - Ripoff!! Took my money and damaged boat before I was able to pick up! Pompano Beach Florida Author: Florida Boat Dealers: Carefree Boat Club Pompano Beach, Florida

Jul 25 2016
Lifestyle Holiday Vacation Club Membership fraud Puerto Plata, DR Domincan Republic Author: Miami, Florida Resorts: Lifestyle Holiday Vacation Club Puerto Plata,

Jul 25 2016
Kimberly jackson Kimberly jackson will destroy your house just like she did mine and expect a refund. After calculations she owes me thousands of dollars. Never rent your property to her if you value your property. Lancaster Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Liars: Kimberly jackson Lancaster, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Infinity Freight Solutions, LLC Unreliable broker service with piss poor business practices Monroe North Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Trucking Companies: Infinity Freight Solutions, LLC Monroe, North Carolina

Jul 25 2016
Premier source roffing Eric Harsell and Roger hatthey roof my house 2014 and now it leaks and they dont want to fix there mess, it did not before they put it on now i have 2 rooms messed up from rain, they will not fixlt Albemarle NC North Carolina Author: Jacksonsprins nc, North Carolina Better Business Bureau: premier source roffing A, North Carolina

Jul 25 2016
A1 Doors & Mouldings Ripped off, lied, cheated, stole Surrey BC Author: Delta, British Columbia Building Products: A1 Doors & Mouldings Surrey, British Columbia

Jul 24 2016
Lucas Chevrolet Cadillac Mediocrity rewarded Columbia Tennessee Author: Columbia, Tennessee Auto Dealer Repairs: Lucas Chevrolet Cadillac Columbia , Tennessee

Jul 24 2016
State Farm Insurance 6/30/14 house flooded. I called State Farm who I was covered & paying & they said I have the wrong company and I am not a customer. I spent the entire day, night 4th july weekend trying to salvage my things. State Farm didn't help me at all. fishers, IN Nationwide Author: Fishers, Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: State Farm Insurance Nationwide

Yacht Club on the Intracoastal Canadians are NOT welcome Hypoluxo Florida
Sorry Author: Toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: Yacht Club on the Intracoastal Hypoluxo, Florida

Jul 24 2016
Starcom Design Build Deceptive! Buyer Beware Columbia Maryland Author: Sykesville, Maryland Home Improvements: Starcom Design Build Columbia , Maryland

Jul 24 2016
Richard Rogers came to my house to pickup a $305 check from me for cable wire then disappeared Internet Author: Porter Ranch, California Consulting: Richard Rogers Internet

Jul 23 2016
Auto Warranty Agency Also swindled by Auto Warranty lAgency Salisbury, MD 21801 Maryland Author: Columbia, Maryland Auto Warranty: Auto Warranty Agency Salisbury, MD 21801, Maryland

Jul 23 2016
Publishers Clearing House Publishers Clearing House ,Mega Millions, and Multi-State Lottery Association Sent a check to be deposited for attorney fees to claim $2,250,000.00. Winter Haven Florida
Author: Attalla, Alabama Lawyers: Publishers Clearing House Winter Haven, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Dr. Debra J. Atkins, Dr. Debra J. Atkins Frodel The Botox lot used on me was imported from outside the US. Information obtained from Manufacturer. Marietta, Georgia
X Patient Response Author: Roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Marietta, Georgia

Jul 23 2016
'Kelly' Old House Dreams blog published detrimental and untrue information about our home without checking with us unknown Internet Author: Center Ossipee, New Hampshire Real Estate Services: 'Kelly' Internet