COLUMBIA HOUSE DVD CLUB Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: columbia house dvd club
There may be more specific results for "columbia house dvd club"
For more specific results for "columbia house dvd club"
Showing 26-50 of 28,913 Found Reports For more specific results for "columbia house dvd club"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania; BBB of Pennsylvania, Attorney General of PA Sent me wrong color wig, I returned it. They said they did not take returns, the box was destroyed when I got it, and they said the wig smells. I had it sitting on my table waiting for a return label from them which never came, so I sent it back. Now they want to charge me for again returning a wig in the wrong color I did not order. They basically want me to accept a color I did not order and shove it down my throat! Pittsburg Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania Internet

Jul 20 2017
NYS child support enforcement in columbia county New York current and medical child support terminated in 2013 and 2014 ordered 11.00 week ,they are fraudulently taking 124.03 week knowing there is a court order but will not change in system hudson New York Author: peabody, Massachusetts Liars: NYS child support enforcement in columbia county NY hudson, New York

Jul 20 2017
Lifestyles Holiday Vacation Club Julia Lympany; Jose Garcia Sold a Timeshare which was a scam and did not meet up to the promises which were made. Deceptive Business Practices Puerto Plata Nationwide Author: Texas Resorts: Lifestyles Holiday Vacation Club Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
spiritentityremoval.com Anthony Cox Claimed to have removed dark entities from my house and give me an energetic rebalancing Internet Author: Maidstone, Other Fortune Tellers: spiritentityremoval.com Anthony Cox Internet

Jul 19 2017
Travel Club Vacation Travel Club We bought into the club in Panama City fl. thinking we would receive the promised discounts on travel We never received the services we were told were ours after paying the initial fee.We have never been careless with our limited funds before and hoped we had a good thing. As it turned out nothing ha been good about it. Key Largo Florida Author: Panama City, Florida Travel Services: Travel Club

Jul 19 2017
bestbuy Offered a good tech support plan, however, they didn't deliver Burnaby Nationwide Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: bestbuy Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Skintechnologies.com Advertised free trial offer but charges credit card over $170.00 Internet Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Skin Care: Skintechnologies.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
WILLIAM PAIGE NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSING SERVICES OF STATEN ISLAND WILLIAM PAIGE OR BILL PAIGE William Paige didnt care if I lost my house! STATEN ISLAND New York Author: New York, New York Loan Modification: WILLIAM PAIGE NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSING SERVICES OF STATEN ISLAND STATEN ISLAND , New York

Jul 18 2017
Club Newport Celebration Worse than super glue--you're stuck for life. High pressure, manipulative sales presentation. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Alaska Resorts: Club Newport Celebration Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Urban House Tees Took my money! Will not respond to emails. Phone number goes straight to Voicemail! 10 days and still no tracking information! Internet Author: New River, Arizona Clothing Stores: Urban House Tees Internet

Jul 17 2017
INTELLIGEX AND AMPED ENERGY FocusNutra RIP-OFF Toronto Ontario Author: Vernon, B.C. Canada, British Columbia Alternative Health: INTELLIGEX AND AMPED ENERGY Toronto, Ontario

Jul 17 2017
Olives on Tap Andrew Cameron, Olives on Tap Tasting Room, North Vancouver, Olives On Tap, Whistler, Olives on Tap Whistler, Olives on Tap - Specialty Food - 928 W 16th Street, North Vancouver,www.olivesontap.com Olives on Tap Andrew Cameron, Olives on Tap Tasting Room, North Vancouver, Olives On Tap, Whistler, Olives on Tap Whistler, Olives on Tap - Specialty Food - 928 W 16th Street, North Vancouver,www.olivesontap.com double charge for gift baskets and the products are stale and putrid Vancouver British Columbia
Author: Richmond, British Columbia Specialty Stores: Olives on Tap Vancouver, British Columbia

Jul 16 2017
Air wind and solar AKA AWS Daryl Easton Amanda Easton They installed faulty solar panel system and was not tdlr license to do in the state of Texas and they burned my house down and mine and my children and my wife stuff up and refuse to pay Dallas Texas
Author: ARP, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Air wind and solar AKA AWS Texas

Jul 16 2017
Novellus Naturals Ordered face cream trial size for shipping only, charged four times from my acccount. $4.95.$4.95 15.0 and 89.001 St. Petersburg Florida Author: COLUMBIA, Missouri Eye Care: Novellus Naturals Internet

Jul 16 2017
Instasmile Ripped off for over $1000 Canadian. Chicago Illinois Author: Nanaimo, British Columbia Dental Services: Instasmile Chicago, Illinois

Jul 16 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Avoid this company at all cost Toronto Ontario Author: Richmond, British Columbia Medical Laboratories: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Toronto, Ontario

Jul 15 2017
The Buyers-Fashion Club Doesn't inform you that your absolutely free items are only a trial. Dania Beach Florida Author: Cascade, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: he Buyers-Fashion Club Dania Beach, Florida

Jul 15 2017
Ocean Floors Did not respond to our concerns Richmond British Columbia Author: Surrey British Columbia, Alabama Carpet & Tile Installers: Ocean Floors Richmond, British Columbia

Jul 15 2017
Hydroluxe anti-wrinkle creams Charged $600 to my Visa for 'free trial sample' Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Skin Care: Hydroluxe anti-wrinkle creams Internet

Jul 15 2017
Kustom Window and Door Sierra Interior I found this company on Thumbtack.com. They had fake reviews, all of which were positive, that led me to believe this was a wonderful company to hire. David Chong is a fake and came to my house to take measurements and asked for a deposit, which I gave via check. I have not heard from him since and every review on Thumbtack says that he is a fake. Sherman Oaks/Van Nuys California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Kustom Window and Door Internet

Jul 15 2017
Thefoundrytorquay.com The Foundry Nightclub, The Venue Night Club Torquay, The Attic Night Club Torquay Thefoundrytorquay.com torquay Nationwide
Author: Torquay, Alabama Bars Lounges & Clubs: Thefoundrytorquay.com Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
GreenCare Lawn and Landscape Jonathan Farmer Stole My money and left my house in mess Crowley Texas Author: Leonia, New Jersey Landscaping: GreenCare Lawn and Landscape Crowley, Texas

Jul 14 2017
OC Polo Club - Orange County Polo Club SHADY SCAMMERS, POOR TEACHING, SICK HORSES, POOR HORSE CARE BEWARE Silverado California Author: Coto de Caza, California Sports Teams & Clubs: OC Polo Club Silverado, California

Jul 14 2017
Virgin Mobile Canada Victoria British Columbia Author: Toronto, Ontario Consumer Services: Virgin Mobile Canada Victoria, British Columbia