Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: columbia house dvd club
There may be more reports for "columbia house dvd club"
For more results perform a general search for "columbia house dvd club"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 14 2017
That Lala Box LLC Richard Hentosh thelalabox.com Wired money got no product or refund Brookhave n, King of Prussia Pennsylvania, Author: Columbia, South Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: That Lala Box LLC Brookhave n, Pennsylvania

Feb 13 2017
Royal Holiday Club Royal Holiday Club is a SCAM Cancun Author: Brampton, Alabama Resorts: Royal Holiday Club Mexico City,

Feb 13 2017
Hyundai Motor Finance Company Hyundai Motor Finance lied to me told me to pay my car note I paid quick collect and they still repoed it customer service was rude Josh and David I got sick for 2 months and try to keep up catch up on my car note and no one even cared I paid money like I was asked and they still repo my car the next day Nationwide Only Certain People Get Treated Poorly! Author: Columbia, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Hyundai Motor Finance Company Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
United/LBS Insurance Mutual of Omaha Salesman came and sold me a policy.Never received policy.Now I sold house, still billed Nationwide Report them to the insurance commissioner for your state Author: Missouri Insurance Companies: United/LBS Insurance Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Air 9 Radio Promotions Jim Murphy Little Big Town Productions & Promotion Mission House Music Label, Nashville You'll Only Get Ripped Off by Air 9 Radio Promotions aka: Jim Murphy No Music Promo on the Radio! Nashville Tennessee Author: Humble, Texas Producers: Air 9 Radio Promotions Internet

Feb 11 2017
David Bias AKA Henry Bias Please beware we only humans but we don't deserve this Austin Texas Internet Author: Washington, D.C. , Dist of Columbia Adult Web Sites: David Bias Internet

Feb 11 2017
Import Export Concierge Service aka Gerald M. Moore This company took a down payment from me and never purchased the car but refused to give my money back. Irmo South Carolina Author: Columbia , South Carolina Auto Dealers: Import Export Concierge Service Irmo, South Carolina

Feb 11 2017
House of Fun Slots I had worked my credits up to 3,489,000 points. I went back to the original screen to play another screen and they had taken my credit and reduced them to 589,000. Internet Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: House of Fun Slots Internet

Feb 10 2017
SEI Club They promised one date a month. since the beginning of november i only received one guy to look at and he was not my type. an expensive ripoff new york Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Dating Services: SEIclub Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
FaceReplen - Image Revive I ordered a trail size for the price of shipping and now they are billing 143.83 and will not remove the charge Nowhere on the site did it state I had a time period to cancel and nothing in the shopment of the trial product stated that. Luckliy I hung on to the insert with phone #, not that the person would do anything - total ripoff Toronto Internet Author: British Columbia Skin Care: FaceReplen - Image Revive Internet

Feb 10 2017
Diamond Resorts International Harassing phone calls Nationwide Author: WASHINGTON, Dist of Columbia Hotel: Diamond Resorts International Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Orly Papra Oresino Bazarte This is the Worst fence installation Ive ever had. He also did not do professional work inside my house re tape and bedding. Fort Worth tx Author: mansfield, Texas Hardware & Tools: Orly Papra Nationwide

38, Report #1351921

Feb 09 2017
Cooks Air Conditioning Jerry Cook Took out a loan without our knowledge or permission for 20,000$, heat pump caught my house on fire at 6:07 am Lake City Florida Author: Lake City, Florida Home Improvements: Cooks Air Conditioning Lake City, Florida

39, Report #1352004

Feb 09 2017
Apex Loan Group Apex Business Capital LLC Be careful of these guys. Looked into the company and a bunch of red flags came up. When I asked the rep for some evidence that would put me at ease ,he was using Cashdollar instead of a last name, he got defensive and couldn't provide anything. Another sign of a scam. You've been warned! Internet Author: British Columbia Loans: Apex Loan Group Internet

Feb 09 2017
MONEY CLUB ORGANISED SCAMMERS !! SLOUGH Author: WOLVERHAMPTON, Other Mail Order Services: MONEY CLUB SLOUGH,

Feb 09 2017
yourwishstore.com Internet Order Placed - no product shipped. Beware of this fraudulent company. China Internet Author: North Vancouver, British Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: yourwishstore.com Internet

Feb 09 2017
Hobbies Discount Internet Shark Fraud Vancouver British Columbia Author: Keller, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Hobbies Discount Vancouver, British Columbia

Feb 09 2017
Rent-2-own house This company tells you the will get you into a home and help you own it but you have to sign up for a $100.00 credit repair service when you do you never hear from them again Florida Internet Author: Avon Park, Florida Real Estate Services: Rent-2-own house Internet

Feb 09 2017
safeca stoke out of my bank 100$ cabt be fond Internet Author: Maple Ridge, British Columbia Internet Fraud: safeca Internet

Feb 09 2017
http://fallenherobracelets.com Benjamin Foundation Scammer Alert. Paid, got nothing then he told me i was committing Fraud...lol Internet Adrian Simpson is a LIAR who committed BANK FRAUD and he is being sued. Author: North Delta, British Columbia Clothing Stores: http://fallenherobracelets.com Internet

Feb 08 2017
LuxStyle mail@luxstyleintl.com Browzed internet site, registered, did not follow through with sale, sending me threatening letters Odense Denamrk Internet Author: Fort St John, British Columbia Beauty Products: LuxStyle Internet

Feb 07 2017
Divon Martin /Stanley Porter Con Artist, Scam Artist, Fraudulent Check Writing Somewhere in California, Has family in Maryland Internet
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Cash Services: Divon Martin Internet

Feb 07 2017
All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair, LLC Russell’s company (ALL-NEW TUB & TILE REFINISHING & REPAIR, LLC) resurfaced and re-glazed three bathroom vanity sinks at our house on early January 2017. Afterwards, we changed the faucets in all three bathrooms and one of the sinks needed a touch up. We contacted Russell about the touch up and he agreed to send Ken on Feb 4, 2017 to do the touch up. Ken came to our house and agreed to do the touch up for $25 dollars. After the touch up, we noticed that the color on the touch up area has a different color than rest of the sink. Ken said the color will get darker as it dries. The color never got darker and the area is wet after 4 days which it should take 24 hours to dry. Later we found out from another resurfacing company that Ken botched up the touch up with different color and put on a clear coating before the paint was dry. We contacted Russell about the color difference for him to come back to retouch up the area. He said he will charge us additional money to do the touch up. The touch up was their error and we should not be charged any additional fees. The claim is to cover the cost for another reputable resurfacing company to fix the touch up area. Toms River New Jersey
Author: medford, New Jersey Home Improvements: All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair, LLC Toms River, New Jersey

Feb 07 2017
Mario Reinoso Stone Works of America Scam and Thief. Do not let him in your house Mulberry, Lakeland, Orlando Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Consumer Services: Mario Reinoso Florida

Feb 07 2017
Columbia City Fitness Center Took money and never provided any services Seattle Washington Update - paid in full / settled and complete Author: Washington Health Clubs & Gyms: Columbia City Fitness Center Seattle, Washington