Your Search | columbia house dvd club

Nov 28 2016
Cambi Casa d'Aste This is an art auction house in Italy. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. Their bids are rigged. I went through their registration process having to hand over info often used in identity theft, not necessary for an art auction. Then for the first part of the auction I Cambi Casa d'Aste Auctions/ Invaluable auctions Italy Internet Author: Paramus, New Jersey Auctions: Cambi Casa d'Aste Internet

Nov 27 2016
ABELLA MAYFAIR Russel Teneza fraudulent, deceptive, dishonest, lies, North York Ontario Author: British Columbia Beauty Salons: ABELLA MAYFAIR North York, Ontario

Nov 27 2016
ABELLA MAYFAIR fraudulent, deceptive, dishonest, lies, North York Internet, Ontario
Author: Vernon, British Columbia Beauty Salons: ABELLA MAYFAIR Internet

Nov 27 2016
dclottery Brenda Peek McIntosh Kenneth Allen kept sending me messages on facebook telling me I won money. Sent me a site showing my name was listed in the winners' list took an email from someone on that list and used it to send me messages saying everything was legal and fine! Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Telemarketers: dclottery Washington, Dist of Columbia

Nov 27 2016
Rescuers Club took my money and never sent me the sweat shirt I had ordered clearwater Florida
Author: springboro, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Rescuers Club clearwater, Florida

Nov 27 2016
USC/Columbia Technology Incubator firedUP This program is lead by Bill Kirkland who is a fraud a racist and steals from startups. Startups ran by minorities beware! Columbia South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Civil Rights Violators: USC/Columbia Technology Incubator Columbia,

Nov 26 2016
VSkin Age / Age Escape Vskin / Age Escape fine print Rip Off Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Alternative Health: VSkin Internet

Nov 26 2016
IPC Helpdesk Didn't fix the problem, then jerked me around for months promising a refund that they didn't honor Poway California Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Computer Service & Repair: IPC Helpdesk Internet

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 25 2016
History channel club Paid lifetime membership, have not heard from them since. Author: Buffalo, New York Questionable Activities: History channel club

Nov 23 2016
ServPro of Northwest Ontario in California Barry Sonboli The owner Barry assured my house will look the same after they take care of the flooding; with no cost to me but the insurance company. He did not fulfill his promise Rancho Cucamonga California
Author: Rancho Cucamonga , California Maintenance Companies: ServPro of Northwest Ontario in California Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
portland badminton club Ralph is horrible businessman. He has no ethics and put unnecessary charges if you are planning to terminate your membership. Beware of this guy and block your credit card immediately. HILLSBORO Oregon Author: HILLSBORO, Oregon Sports Instruction: portland badminton club HILLSBORO, Oregon

Nov 22 2016
Dollar Tee Club Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Clothing Stores: Dollar Tee Club Internet

Nov 22 2016
Fred Zuck Secor Fincial has been granted the right to garnish my checking account on an outstanding ballance from Columbia Credit services, the purchace of this servicable debt was not brought to my attention for 7 years, while Secor compiled 8% interest over that time cincinnati, ohio Ohio Author: CINCINNATI, Ohio Collection Agency's: Fred Zuck cincinnati, Ohio

Nov 22 2016
Brian Jessel BMW pre-owned Steve Giesbrecht Dishonest, egotistical , criminals, s***** customer service reps, BULLIES, vancouver British Columbia Author: Surrey , B.C. , British Columbia Auto Dealers: Brian Jessel BMW pre-owned vancouver, British Columbia

Nov 21 2016
Royal Vegas Casino I won $250.00 they made me send a lot of personal information and then recredited my account with the $250.00 I had already withdrawn which is why I needed to send them my personal information.  Internet Author: Gibsons , British Columbia Miscellaneous Companies: Royal Vegas Casino Internet

Nov 21 2016
Spells by Seba Mis Seba/Momma Seba scam Toronto Internet Author: richmond, British Columbia Abusive Parents: Spells by Seba Internet

Nov 21 2016
USA INSULATION Told me my house would be much warmer Dunmore Pennsylvania Returned call Author: Watsontown, Pennsylvania Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: USA INSULATION Dunmore, Pennsylvania

Nov 19 2016
National Home Gardening Club PO They sold me a Life Membership and I have not heard from them. I have been a Life Member since 02 2007. The greatest benefit is to them in taking my money! This undoubtedly is a scam! Their phone doesn't work! I am not happy! Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Montgomery, Alabama Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Upscale fashions Scam/rip off Internet
Author: Washington , Dist of Columbia Clothing Stores: Upscale fashions Internet

Nov 19 2016
Drive For Cash driveforcash.com, MRKT POP, Drive For Cash, Drive Club, Advertise On My Car, Get Paid To Drive, Cheap Auto Insurance Coverage Scamming for Personal Information. DO NOT REPLY to these people. Provo, Utah Internet Author: Missoula, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Drive For Cash Internet

Nov 19 2016
Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) He claimed he had a no credit check home buyers program that he could get me into any house of my choice for joining his team for $900. I sent him the money and he had known I was moving to another state 5/6 months from then. Put me on back burner, waited till the last minute to send me any houses then said he could close on house in 30 days for even more money. Said he could do a quick sale for even more money. And the list goes on. New Orleans Lousina Author: Valley, Nebraska Real Estate Services: Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Publishers clearing house Pch Posted on their sight I won $10,000 then emailed me they made a mistake sorry Don't knoe Author: Toms river, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Publishers clearing house

Nov 18 2016
Thermal bedbug heat they took the money cash and came to do the heat. then i still see bugs and i told them. they came with the spray and their technician said that the spray will not work because they need heat. he was right . we were unable to get rid of the bugs. we paid $6000 for nothing. when i talked to the owner, he has attitude and told me we did what we can period. i told him you guys promised that my house will be bedbug free. they are a scam. don't trust. new york New York Author: edison, New Jersey Home Warranty Companies: Thermal bedbug heat new york, New York

Nov 18 2016
elvias cantina ,aldo rosso ,ALDO ROSSO elvias night life ,elvias night club ,elvias after houre ,2727 fondren night club ,aldo rosso,2727 FONDREN RD , ALDO ROSSO THIEF ,CROOK ,NOT HONEST ,PLAYER,stole my money and change his number houston texas Author: houston, Texas US Postal Service: elvias cantina ,aldo rosso ,ALDO ROSSO TX