Your Search | columbia house dvd club

1, Report #1322058

Aug 25 2016
BONNIE NICHOLS rented a house for almost 4 years, got rat infested in april 2016,left house in may 15 2016 to stay with relatives with furniture still in house. lease ended in july. we were told to get out end of lease. she changed locks day after we took out all furniture may 31 , never got my security, storage and u haul cost and half of mays rent. got lawyer to deal with her lawyer , spoke with him once , never returns calls, i paid lawyer $500, still out of my money due, about $2700 OAKLAND PARK Florida
remove report Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: BONNIE NICHOLS OAKLAND PARK, Florida

Aug 25 2016
matthew and marge kochman coldwell banker realtor never gave back security, half month rent, expense of uhaul truck and storage. left home due to rats, now they have house for sale that has rats in walls dead shoreham New York
remove report Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: matthew and marge kochman shoreham, New York

Aug 25 2016
Occidental Vacation Club COMPLETE SCAM COZUMEL MEXICO Author: Agawam, Massachusetts Timeshare Rentals: Occidental Vacation Club

Aug 25 2016
Seldon Bofinger & Associates, Molly Elizabeth BuieLauren E MarshCharlene BofingerBob Seldon No Win For The Client Washington, DC Dist of Columbia
Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Attorneys & Legal Services: Seldon Bofinger & Associates, Washington, DC , Dist of Columbia

Aug 24 2016
Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club is fully dedicated to customer satisfaction.  Kinetix Health Club members are joining a fitness family.  Kinetix Health Club can guide and support you to ensure you reach your personal health and fitness goals.  Kinetix Health Club receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member of the program.  Kinetix Health Club has made a serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Health Spas: Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment. Macon, Georgia

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
GOD SVCGS.COM I do not know how they or however they are! Tennessee Their number is 855-421-9615 Author: Columbia, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: GOD SVCGS.COM Internet

Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Aug 23 2016
Cerberus Extract Cube Cart mobile Watch out for this one! Internet Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Alternative Health: Cerberus Extract Internet

Aug 23 2016
James Cooper Publisher Clearing House 18762922547 CK 7436Badge # 11061 YOU WON from Publish Clearing House jamica Nationwide Author: Colorado Travel Services: James Cooper Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Geeks on Repair A Complete Rip-Off Jacksonville Florida Author: Washington,, Dist of Columbia Computer Service & Repair: Geeks on Repair Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 22 2016
National home gardening club Joined in 03 and paid 200.00 to be a life time member .In 2015 they quit sending me magazines called the 18003248454 which is always busy. Please go after these liar's. Minnetonk MN Nationwide Author: Whitmore Lake, Michigan Appliances: National home gardening club Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Hope For Homes Contacted by Jared, wanted to refinance my home, Jared requested $1550.00 to be sent through Western Union. Now the bank is foreclosing on my house. Mira Loma California Author: Hartford, Connecticut Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Hope For Homes Mira Loma , California

Aug 22 2016
VACASA Robert Johnson Vanessa Giarrtano, vacasa.com RENTED MOLD HOUSE, 3 people got respiratory sickness, Deck Lights Inoperative reported no response. Then tried to rip us off for overage charges. Marathon, Florida Nationwide Author: Indian Rocks Beach, Florida Lodging: VACASA Nationwide

Healthey.com Scam company fake customer service information Clearwater Florida
Author: Ruthville, Dist of Columbia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthey.com Clearwater, Florida

Aug 22 2016
Quicken Loans Beginning May 17th, 2016 till Aug 22, it's taken quicken this long to tell us we can't close on a house. This AFTER they damaged my husbands credit by pulling hard copies of his credit score Do NOT deal with them! RUN! Detroit Michigan Author: Winter Haven, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Aug 22 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  CRAPPY DESIGNER, IRRELEVANT, BORING DESIGNS New York New York 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: Dist of Columbia Advertising Agencies: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) New York, New York

Aug 21 2016
AdvanDate advandate Wyoming Internet Author: Dist of Columbia Zoos & Aquariums: AdvanDate Internet

Aug 20 2016
Mike Morley Vanderhoof construction worker scammer, con artist, rip off, thief Vanderhoof British Columbia Author: Other Home Improvements: Mike Morley Vanderhoof, British Columbia

20, Report #1320430

Aug 20 2016
HOMESTAR OLD PRESERVATION COMPANY Had me go start a whole house improvement job. Contract $24,285 only got $2,000 Dallas Texas Author: Davenport , Iowa Home Improvements: HOMESTAR OLD PRESERVATION COMPANY Dallas, Texas

Aug 20 2016
Tali Atia Great Tarzana Guest House(818) 322-8254 Guest House Scam in Reseda / Tarzana / Los Angeles Reseda California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lodging: Tali Atia Reseda, California

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London Internet
What you say is not true - Author: Laramie, Wyoming Realtors: Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Internet

Aug 19 2016
Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London London London
Jack Gaylord Author: Birmingham, Alabama Realtors: Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint London, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2016
Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC I am an oversea investor , I am very unluckily met Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC , they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detriot Georgia, London I have a friend from Hong Kong with bad experience Author: Alabama Real Estate Services: Detriot Advantage London, Select State/Province

Aug 19 2016
Direct Auto Body Services False Agreement Los Angeles California DIRECT AUTO BODY SERVICES IS A SCAM Author: West columbia, South Carolina Auto Repair Service: West Columbia Collision Center Nationwide