Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

columbia house dvd club

Showing 26-50 of 28,569 Found Reports For more specific results for "columbia house dvd club"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 10 2017
Titanium Exclusive Cookware Sold me a $250 frying pan - titanium finish no tefflon. well 2 years in now and O my looks like the finish is flaking off , look at it under a magnifying glass and sure enough its flaking off , WHAT A RIP OFF. KELOWNA NO IDEA
Author: kelowna, British Columbia Appliances: Titanium Exclusive Cookware Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
bank of America seterus ak IBM and fannie mae The house I bought dates were oct 28,2002, but the owner b 4 me livied there was foreclosed 2001. so two months after she went into foreclosure I bought the house right to an appeal taken away. Nationwide Author: evergreen park , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: bank of America Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
homevalue.com homevalue.us.org, marketleader.com This company promises house valuation reports for a small fee. It will not deliver valuation. It is a rip off. Internet Author: Hastings, Michigan Real Estate Services: homevalue.com Internet

Mar 09 2017
First House Finincial Sun Finincial Scammed me out of $199.00 Petaluma California Author: Cocoa, Florida Cash Services: First House Finincial Petaluma, California

Mar 09 2017
Magazine Publishers Service will not cancel subscription when asked repeatidly, keeps billing cc, did not receive watch as stated, says in Montreal, Quebec, however is actually in California, USA, funds are not Canadian, but US, keeps calling, sending magazines not even interested in and would NEVER order, says we can cancel early if we pay $400. Just want them to cancel our subscription, go away and leave us alone. The prices they charge are way more then what a subscription would be if purchasing from the magazine itself. Montreal Quebec Author: Salmo, British Columbia Telemarketers: Magazine Publishers Service Montreal, Quebec

Mar 08 2017
capitol Chevrolet capitol hyundai rust rust who can you trust columbia ,sc South Carolina
Author: Orangeburg, South Carolina Auto Dealers: capitol Chevrolet columbia, South Carolina

Easykits.org Coolwebpro.com How to cancel Internet
Author: Columbia, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Easykits.org Internet

Mar 08 2017
Allied Glass Victoria Allied Glass & Aluminum Allied Glass & Aluminum products alliedglass.ca/ Dont Use Allied Glass WARNING Allied Glass Victoria Sketchy dishonest abussive No Class Victoria British Columbia Author: Victoria , Alabama Home Improvements: Allied Glass Victoria Victoria , British Columbia

Mar 08 2017
Travelers Exchange Club Said they were gonna rent out my time but its all a scam all they want is your money and never rent out anything dont give them your CC info or they will take all of your money out of you account. Lake Mary Florida
Author: Denver, Colorado Travel Services: Travelers Exchange Club Lake Mary, Florida

Mar 08 2017
Scott Phillip Lower Scott Lower CGA, LIAR, CHEAT, SOCIOPATH, BROKER, BANNED, CORRUPT, UNETHICAL Surrey, British Columbia
Scott Lower Author: VANCOUVER, British Columbia Accounting: Scott Phillip Lower Surrey, British Columbia

Mar 07 2017
Las Vegas Athletic Club LVAC LVAC has been ripping off consumers from day 1 las Vegas Nevada Author: San Antonio, Texas Health Spas: Las Vegas Athletic Club las Vegas, Nevada

Caruso Florists fails to deliver what they promise Washington Dist of Columbia
Author: Chevy Chase, Maryland Florists: Caruso Florists Washington, Dist of Columbia

Mar 07 2017
Anna Pastachaak Kristianne(Kristi) Anderson Hired me to move her from Abbotsford to Rossland BC and did not pay Rossland British Columbia Author: Robson, British Columbia Moving Companies: Anna Pastachaak Rossland, British Columbia

Mar 07 2017
Kingdom Connected Investments, LLC we started to rent to own in july 15 , 2015 and then we buy the house in april 8 2016 we paid down 10,000 and we been making our house paymet on time and kingdom have not made our house payment and its not in our name to and it foreclose 0n march 22 is the courth date and they selliny our haome on april 19 of this year we have alll of our paper work on the house Greenville South Carolina Author: Bessemer City, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Kingdom Connected Investments, LLC Greenville, South Carolina

Mar 07 2017
Rejuva Complex Skin Care Derm Love; Revive Youth They sign you up for a $200 per month club when you ordered their free sample! Internet Correction: Name on Product is Revived Youth Ageless Eye Serum and Revived Youth Renewal Cream$92.30 and Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Skin Care: Rejuva Complex Skin Care Internet

Mar 07 2017
Better Business Bureau - DC Edward Johnson -CEOBrenda Freeman- Business Operations Very unethical and dishonest CEO and staff at Better Business Bureau-DC Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Montgomery Village, Maryland Consumer Services: Better Business Bureau - DC Washington, Dist of Columbia

Mar 07 2017
krystal cancun krystal international vacation club krystal cancun vacation club RIP OFF BIG SCAM cancun mexico cancun quintana roo Author: sun valley, Nevada Sales People: krystal cancun Mexico

Mar 06 2017
Studypool Inc JOSE, EMMA, DANUBIA, CHUCK The first time I purchased a paper and they never sent it, I asked for it several times saying I had not received it. They kept sending me to another site. Then I threatened them and said I wanted my money back and they said no. They finally sent the paper a day later. So Chuck wrote me when I told them I was going to slaughter them with word of mouth, so they said they would give me my money back and actually gave me $10.00 more. So I said ok. I ordered another paper and I paid $80.00 well they took the $80.00 and then stole another $16.00 that I NEVER approved and said that I did, So I am holding true to my word and I am going to tell everyone whether they listen or not. I will go to the po house bringing this s*pool down! Saint Louis, Internet MO Author: Orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Studypool Inc Internet

Mar 06 2017
Derane Nji Neba This guy scammed me of my 2300 and wont response back to me .. Please i want you guys to get him busted Lexington Nationwide
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Internet Fraud: Derane Nji Neba Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
SEI private dating club Don't beleive their advertisement and promises Manhattan, NY New York Author: New York , New York Dating Services: SEI private dating club Internet

Mar 06 2017
Government grants agency AKA Christina Williams I received a phone call,the lady sounds Indian and she talked me about a government grant of $9200 I'm supposed to receive but I needed to register my information so they could direct it to Western Union where I was to withdraw the money but the registration would cost me $250 which would be returned,I sent it to them through gift cards and they directed my call to this other guy they claimed was working with the bank to make the deposits, I talked to him and he asked me to make a payment of $500 and that is when I realized its a scam and they told me to go to hell. District of Columbia Washington DC Author: Mesquite, Texas Financial Services: Government grants agency Internet

Mar 06 2017
Loving The Classics Not received a mail order of 4 DVD set in over a month! Tried calling or emailing but no response! Pickerington, Ohio Internet Author: Bronx, New York Liars: Loving The Classics Internet

Mar 06 2017
Publicity Guaranteed,/Sales Rep: Kyle Myers/President: Alex Konanykhin Sales Rep misrepresented contract, Mr. Konanykhin admitted employees error, but still trying to charge more than what is owed New York Empire State Building, Dania Beach, District of Columbia, New York, Florida PGI - never adressed the issue of making a mistake on the contract, interesting Author: Chicago, Illinois Multi-Level Marketing: Publicity Guaranteed, /Sales Rep: Kyle Myers/President: Alex Konanykhin Washington, District of Columbia

Mar 06 2017
Dwayne Hatchett Dwayne came to our house saying he wanted to help us not to lose our house, he first said he was representing from Midland and that the forbearance plan I applied for did not pass and he was going to help me. so he said he would call Midland and said he was representing me then he said he was was having issues because he said my husband name was on the house which it wasn, my husband was filing for bankruptcy but it had no effect on my house, I am going to lose my house and he is going to get away with this Your Mortgage solutions 7001 Boulevard suite 32 N texas Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Wanted Criminals: Dwayne Hatchett FORT WORTH,

Mar 05 2017
shakira offical fan club live nation fan fair shakira stole money never received item Rancho Cordova California Author: California Liars: shakira offical fan club Rancho Cordova, California