Your Search | columbia house dvd club

Sep 24 2016
Vision Property Management VPMAlex Szaderek Fired Due to Disseminating Chief of Staff History of Convicted Sex Crimes Columbia South Carolina Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 23 2016
Alison Saint Bernard Puppies Home Alison Saint Bernard Pups HomeAlison Saint Bernard PuppiesAlison Saint Bernard Pups, Brandon Alison, Evelyn M. Hammonds Saint Bernard Puppy Scamming District of Columbia Washington Author: HUMBLE, Texas Animal Services: Alison Saint Bernard Puppies Home District of Columbia, Washington

Sep 23 2016
Electronics for Best These people are criminals. I bought speaker stands from this company. They charged me $60. When I arrived at my house I opened the box and both stands where broken. Jamaica New York
Author: Shirley , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Electronics for Best Jamaica , New York

Sep 22 2016
US Copyright office the government rips off musicians who cannot afford to copyright their works legally and is a monopoly Washington, district of columbia Author: California Legal Services: US Copyright office Washington,,

Sep 21 2016
BR Movers I have lost my valuable item during the moment by them Washington Dist of Columbia
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Moving & Storage: BR Movers Washington, Dist of Columbia

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
PCH Publishers Clearing House They emailed me told me I won 10,000.00 one day. The next they emailed me said it was a mistake I didnt win. Internet
He is telling truth Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: PCH Internet

Sep 20 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to its clients and their satisfaction with their equipment. Whether it's equipment you already own, or something you purchased from us, we will service it and help you enjoy high quality water for years to come. High Quality equipment, at a reasonable price. That's Florida water Analysis.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Florida Water Analysis pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The Customer is what is most important Author: Fort Myers, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h Winter Haven, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Axxion club Scammed out of $5,000. Fake legal service marketing Houston,texas Nationwide
Author: San Antonio, Texas Legal Services: Axxion club Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
COOPERATIVA EFICIENCIA GLOBAL NIT 9000425772 JOSE LUIS CANO NOS LLAMO PARA ROBARNOS ELEMENTOS DE SEGURIDAD INDUSTRIAL ARNESES Y NOS PAGO CON UN CHEQUE FALSO!! DE UNA EMPRESA ATEMPI COOPERATIVA EFICIENCIA GLOBAL RATEROS MEDELLIN NIT 9000425772 MEDELLIN BOGOTA MEDELLIN COLOMBIACOOPERATIVE NIT 9000425772 GLOBAL EFFICIENCY José Luis Cano called us to rob us INDUSTRIAL SAFETY HARNESS ELEMENTS AND WE PAY CHEQUE WITH A FALSE !! A COMPANY EFFICIENCY GLOBAL COOPERATIVE ATEMPI pickpockets NIT MEDELLIN MEDELLIN COLOMBIA BOGOTA MEDELLIN 9000425772 Author: BOGOTA, Dist of Columbia Internet Fraud: COOPERATIVA EFICIENCIA GLOBAL NIT 9000425772 Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Barclay Career School I never received my Paralegal Certificate but I did receive the bill from Dept of Education. Is there any retribution in this matter and now they are out of business Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Attorneys & Legal Services: Barclay Career School Washington, Dist of Columbia

Sep 20 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. We offer the highest quality equipment to efficiently treat your water. We stand behind our work. *UPDATE: Florida Water Analysis pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The reality of our company Author: Boca Raton, Florida Plumbing: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h WINTER HAVEN, Florida

Sep 20 2016
International House Terrible Customer Service/Policy re: Refundable Reservations New Orleans Louisiana Author: Illinois Hotel: International House New Orleans, Louisiana

Sep 20 2016
Dave Delaney Columbia Motors - Complete Shyster! Stay away! His word means nothing Bait and Switch Selling Lemons Hanover Massachusetts No... Author: Hanover, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Dave Delaney Columbia Motors Hanover, Massachusetts

Sep 20 2016
Home Savers Foundation Repair Scammed an elderly widow & ruined her house! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Home Improvements: Home Savers Foundation Repair Houston, Texas

Sep 20 2016
RV Mobile Medic LLC Jeff Kirkwood came to house to Inspect my leaking black and gray tanks and give a quote to fix. Naples Internet Author: Naples, Florida RV Repair Centers: RV Mobile Medic LLC Internet

Sep 20 2016
publishers clearing house 10000 sweepstakes take back port washington New York Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Cross-Border Scams: publishers clearing house port washington, New York

Sep 19 2016
Federal Treasury Imposters Person Valentine These people rip you off by claiming to be the federal treasury. They claim that you won 9200 they just need money to complete the wire transfer.It is all a scam they lie to you ro get your money thats all. They claim that they are legitimate but when you ask them to talk to your banker they refuse. No Grant costs money to obtain I should have known better. Washington district of columbia Author: Vacaville, California Attorneys General: Federal Treasury Imposters Internet

Sep 19 2016
Publishers Clearinghouse Todd Sloan, John Sebastian/US Post Office Trying to ripoff hopeful Publisher Clearing House winners Author: Quartz Hill, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Publishers Clearinghouse

Sep 19 2016
JD Byrider They set you up to fail Columbia South Carolina Why would you buy a car if you don't have the down payment? Author: South Carolina Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Columbia, South Carolina

Sep 19 2016
Publishers Clearing House Internet Author: lincoln, California Attorneys General: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Sep 19 2016
Twisters Gymnastics-Boca Raton Boca Twisters Gymnastics and Cheer Boca RatonTwisters Gymnastics Parties & Cheer - Performing ArtsAmerican Twisters, Inc. Merchant Credit Crad Fraud - Unauthroized Charges - In-House Scam - Office Manager Hankering for Income Boca Raton Florida
Author: boca raton, Florida Physical Therapists: Twisters Gymnastics-Boca Raton Boca Raton, Florida

Sep 19 2016
APEX Restoration DKI-Huntsville Don't let them in your house Huntsville Alabama Author: Harvest, Alabama Home Improvements: APEX Restoration DKI-Huntsville Huntsville, Alabama

Sep 19 2016
supp club llc supp club llc is a scam/rip off dont fall for there promotional deals internet Author: new carlisle, Ohio Alternative Health: supp club llc Internet

Sep 19 2016
Kia Hunt Club Ottawa Kia Hunt Club OttawaKia on Hunt Club OttawaOttawa Hunt Club Kia Extremely rude sales staff, Bad quality work, Poor after Car on Car Purchased Ottawa Ontario
Author: Ottawa, Ontario Auto Dealers: Kia Hunt Club Ottawa Ottawa, Ontario