Your Search | columbia house dvd club

Oct 23 2016
american residental warranty twg home warranty services STAY AWAY SAVE YOUR MONEY Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Warranty Companies: american residental warranty Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Pro-file Registry Vancouver Canada Cara Echino Fraud, Thief, Con-artist--Beware of doing business with Cara Echino-- she is a fake and a fraud. Vancouver British Columbia
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Liars: Pro-file Registry Vancouver Canada Vancouver, British Columbia

Oct 22 2016
Al Cosentino ;; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc. 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 ; ;;; Upper James St , Hamilton, (((REDACTED))); Defective Hamilton homes Thief and Idiot Al Cosentino - agreed to rebate on the sale and purchase of our home - the house had defects and mould - We are now suing this idiot- Al Cosentino the fraudster then disappeared and is not returning our calls Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Idiot Al Cosentino ;; RE/MAX Escarpment Realty 860 Queenston Rd, Stoney Creek, ON L8G 4A8 Hamilton, Ontario

Oct 21 2016
Old House Junkies Nancy and Bob Meade-Thayer - Landlords St Paul Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Housing Rentals: Old House Junkies St Paul, Minnesota

Oct 21 2016
Earth Chemistry Natasha Lee This product makes claims that are impossible and fraudulent. Amazon Prime Internet
Author: Dist of Columbia Beauty Salons: Earth Chemistry Internet

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Refund Issued Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Oct 21 2016
Radiator Supply House Custom radiator did not fit. Refabrication needed. Items shipped to wrong address. No compensation for multitude of mistakes Sweet Home Oregon Author: Flagtown, New Jersey Auto Parts: Radiator Supply House Sweet Home, Oregon

Oct 21 2016
Tiffiany Vaughn Tiffiany (House of Grandeur)Tiffiany Vaughn Jones Tiffiany, I hired Tiffiany as my party coordinator and/or party planner on December 2015. Tiffiany was hired to do my daughters Sweet 16 for November 2016.Pennsauken Pennsylvania Author: Pennsauken, New Jersey Festivals & Event Services: Tiffiany Vaughn Pennsauken, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2016
Arrico Realty & Property Management BEWARE! Valrico FL Author: Columbia, Maryland Property Management: Arrico Realty & Property Management FL

Oct 21 2016
Purity mineral science Internet Author: Columbia , South Carolina Internet Fraud: Purity mineral science Internet

Oct 20 2016
Hubert Wang CharlotteTom Top Group Limitedttmallzone365 eBay scammer sent damaged harddrive and says replacement was sent but need to add 8gdp for tracking number Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Wanted Criminals: Hubert Wang Internet

Oct 20 2016
Ruff house rescue Diane and Melissa Scammers Oceanside New York Rebuttal to ALL the negative feedback about Ruffhouse Rescue Author: Massapequa , New York Nonprofit Organizations: Ruff house rescue Oceanside , New York

Oct 20 2016
dollar tee club Ordered 2 t-shirts on july 29th, paid for them and still haven't received them. No contact from them! Internet Author: Woodbine , Kansas Clothing Stores: dollar tee club Internet

Oct 20 2016
Packaging Plus LLC Scam Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Springfield, Illinois Work at Home Business: Packaging Plus LLC Washington, Dist of Columbia

Oct 20 2016
Sam's club Only gv me half the money to fix my car headlights after they admitted they damaged them the cost to replace them is 3400.00 and I only received 1700.00 the BMW body shop said they can't fix the car headlights for that amount and this happened January 22 of 2016. Can you help me please? Hattiesburg Mississippi Author: Laurel, Mississippi Body Work & Repair: Sam's club Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Oct 20 2016
car xenon hid kits Took my money and didnt send me the product new york New York Author: 70 mile house, British Columbia Car Parts & Accessories: car xenon hid kits new york, New York

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 20 2016
I am unable to buy a house because Conrad Collection has put a lean on my Credit report for Evolution Management Systems. I was told that I borrowed $3825.00 in Jan. 2012 and I now owe $4713. I have never been contacted by this company either by phone or mail. South Jordan Utah Author: South Jordan, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Conrad Collection South Jordan, Utah

Oct 19 2016
Luxury Motor Club Yuri, Jack Worst Buying Experience Ever Franklin Square New York Author: Simsbury, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Luxury Motor Club Franklin Square, New York

Oct 18 2016
The Kirby Company1920 West 114th StreetCleveland, OH 44102 My credit was pulled without my permission!!! They cost me a loan on a house!! I'm pissed! Pushy sales tactics and rude!!! Cleveland Ohio Author: Trent, Texas Door to Door Sales: Kirby vacuum Cleveland, Ohio

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 18 2016
Osseo gun club Shotty service Osseo Minnesota Ripped off and threated Author: Richfield, Minnesota Guns & Ranges: Osseo gun club Osseo, Minnesota

Oct 18 2016
Logodesigncafe, Inc Charged Visa, Promised Refund, NEVER GOT IT! Used Several Emails, Choppy English, Sounded like the Same Person Using Different Names Nationwide Author: British Columbia Consumer Services: Logodesigncafe, Inc Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Robert C Seldon & Associates Bob Seldon Lauren Dradic Charlene Bofinger Molly Buie White Firm Lack Understanding of Black Lives Washington Dist of Columbia
Author: Washington, DC , Dist of Columbia Legal Services: Robert C Seldon & Associates Washington, Dist of Columbia