COLUMBIA HOUSE DVD CLUB Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: columbia house dvd club
There may be more specific results for "columbia house dvd club"
For more specific results for "columbia house dvd club"
Showing 26-50 of 52,918 Found Reports For more specific results for "columbia house dvd club"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 12 2017
Lyft I WAS TAKEN FOR A RIDE, ALRIGHT!, my wallet was LYFTED, STOLE MY PHONE, NON RESPONSIVE DRIVER, NO HELP FROM LOST & FOUND Indianapolis Indiana Not Quite Author: Columbia Heights, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Lyft Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
ZKO Skincare sent free sample, nor reoported automatic pushases, week later bills for another purchase at almost $90. Vancouver, British Columbia Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada On-Line Business: ZKO Skincare Internet

Vision Property Management, LLC lease to own home scam Columbia South Carolina
Author: campbell, Ohio Landlords: Vision Property Management, LLC Columbia, South Carolina

Oct 12 2017
Jumpers vacation club Paid $4500.00 to join there club stressing that we would save on all types of travel. Orlando Florida Author: Lenore, Idaho Travel Services: Jumpers vacation club Orlando, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Ahatix.com Club Area 51, Ahatix Company refuses to honor promised refund for cancelled event; Refuse to respond to multiple emails; No other contact information given Salt Lake City Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Ticket Sales: Ahatix.com Salt Lake City, Utah

Oct 11 2017
National Processing Center Medicare cuts Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Seymour, Indiana Insurance Companies: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Oct 10 2017
Travelers Exchange Club (aka Corporate Event Solutions) in Deland/Lake Mary/Altamonte Springs, FL scam artists that pretend to rent out RCI/Interval International extra getaway weeks for timeshare owners in order to get credit card info fraudulently Deland/Lake Mary/Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Telemarketers: Travelers Exchange Club Altamonte Springs, Florida

Oct 10 2017
Rehab garage Royalty Mobile Detailing Scam Tomball Texas Abbott scam Author: Tomball, Texas Car Washes: Rehab garage Tomball, Texas

Oct 10 2017
minutedownload.com charged credit card and did not give download or product keys Washington District of Columbia Author: Shawnee, Oklahoma Computer Software: minutedownload.com Washington, Dist of Columbia

Oct 10 2017
Ait environmental technology I worked for them and. For a period of time and got cheated out off work hours drive hours bounus ive asked bout my pay several time and thwy final told me there was nothing they could do to help me get my pay. Ive Portland Nationwide Author: White house, Tennessee Maintenance Companies: Ait environmental technology Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
BGE Baltimore Gas and Electric holding me liable for a bill that is not mine baltimore Maryland Missing Detail Author: Baltimore, Maryland Collection Agency's: BGE , Other

Oct 09 2017
Regency Furniture Marlo Furniture Purchased furniture 7/2/17; delivered 8/2/17; notified company reclining sofa came apart 9/29/17 Brandywine Maryland Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Furniture & Furnishings: Regency Furniture Brandywine, Maryland

Oct 09 2017
Barclay Credit Card Company Fraudulent Credit Approval Willmington DE Be very thankful.. Author: Lockhart, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Barclays Credit Card Company Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
Supreme Moving and Storage, Forest Park, IL The company never performed the move and at not withholding our deposit. They came to my house on the pickup day but forced us to accept a new quote which is 2000 dollars more. We did not accept and wanted them to move just per the original contact. They left the house and shouted to my husband “Good luck, yo are not moving”. I have complained to BBB, but all the messages received from this business are exactly what they did to us, meaning they have been lying on BBB. Their addresses are confirmed by Police as fake Internet
Author: Woodway, Texas Attorney Generals: Supreme Moving and Storage, Forest Park, IL Internet

Oct 09 2017
Eshyah Selig Crescent City Cat Club President - Crescent City Cat Club DEADBTEAT SCAMMER STILL OWES ME MONEY! New Orleans Louisiana
Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Real Estate Services: Eshyah Selig New Orleans, Louisiana

Oct 09 2017
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Carpet Bagger Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Oct 09 2017
Nancy Whitford/ Sales Her selling practices, did not disclose info about the house, such as bad floors, old air conditioner Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Nancy Whitford/ Sales Saint Petersburg, Florida

Oct 08 2017
Consider it Done Maintenance Services This guy charged my 79 year old mother 2000 dollars for a fence. He charged her at the rate of 65 an hour, and it's only been up since the summer, and it is now coming apart. Took a look at it and can see spots all over it where he didn't even put any screws in, just painted over top of it. My mother demanded that he fix it, so he came over thinking no one was at my moms place (I was there cleaning her house) I watched him make a buddy of his cut a board, screw it to the fence, then leave. Took 25 seconds. So I text him to ask if he's fixed the fence, and he totally lies to me, stating it was all repaired, awaiting painting. I then said he was full of it, that I had seen him. I then sent him all the pics of the FUBAR fence and the damage he caused. All I got was radio silence. So this guy ripped off a Korean War veteran dying from cancer as well as his sick wife. These people are my parents and i want to stop this man from ripping off anymore seniors. He isn't even a journeyman in anything (I asked) and he charged my parents double the journeyman rate. Red Deer Alberta
Author: Red Deer, Alberta Home Improvements: Consider it Done Maintenance Services Red Deer, Alberta

Oct 08 2017
old navy Canada I ordered jeans from old navy and want to tell potential consumers this warning: do not order from old navy. They take 5 weeks to issue a refund and they’ll mysteriously “lose” your package if you don’t have the tracking number. So desperate that they’ll steal from you! received several emails. They are all the same email telling me that it takes 5 weeks and the latest email says they have lost my order. Bunch of thieves! Bolton Ontario Nationwide Author: Port Alberni, British Columbia Clothing Stores: old navy Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Bryan Davis is the online hacker with different names, phone numbers and IEP address and different locations too in different countries too online hackers tacoma, washington Nationwide Wells fargo was agreeing with ashley hawthorne that I was harassing her it was down right dirty what those felon employees did to me because they was starring at me because she was calling the police Author: Tacoma, Washington Civil Rights Violators: Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Danelle Hunter - Biggin & Scott Knox Danelle Hunter - Biggin & Scott Boronia - Velan Real Estate Pty Ltd. - Biggin & Scott Wantirna SCAM, REVIEWS, WORST REAL ESTATE AGENT, ROTTEN REALTOR Melbourne Victoria
Biggin & Scott Knox Update Author: Melbourne, Alabama Realtors: Danelle Hunter - Biggin & Scott Knox Internet

Oct 08 2017
TSC / Direct Tri State Consumer insurance Cancel my car insurance leaving me without insurance and use of car to go to work. They're sales representatives took all of my information regarding my travel to work and now they are saying I travel execessively. 30 miles a day five days a week. Other than that I go to the supermaket down the street from my house. They took my money and won't return after I've found a better well known insurance company. Jericho New York Author: Hempstead, New York Car Insurance: TSC / Direct Tri State Consumer insruance Jericho, New York

Oct 08 2017
homeencounter kim heather alonda 9/11/2017 tree up rooted from hurracane erma the tree will fall on house no responce from homeencountr jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Public Bathrooms: homeencounter jacksonville , Florida

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

Oct 07 2017
PUNTA PACIFICA REALTY PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION, JACK STUDNICKY, JEFF BARTON, DUNCAN MCGOWAN AND MARIE WILLIAMS PANAMA CITY PANAMA
Jack Studnicky, Jeff Barton, Marie Williams now sued by Developer and Broker Author: PANAMA CITY, Other Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty PANAMA CITY, Other