COLUMBIA TELECOMMUNICATIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: columbia telecommunications
There may be more specific results for "columbia telecommunications"
For more specific results for "columbia telecommunications"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
bestbuy Offered a good tech support plan, however, they didn't deliver Burnaby Nationwide Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: bestbuy Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Skintechnologies.com Advertised free trial offer but charges credit card over $170.00 Internet Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Skin Care: Skintechnologies.com Internet

Jul 17 2017
INTELLIGEX AND AMPED ENERGY FocusNutra RIP-OFF Toronto Ontario Author: Vernon, B.C. Canada, British Columbia Alternative Health: INTELLIGEX AND AMPED ENERGY Toronto, Ontario

Jul 17 2017
Olives on Tap Andrew Cameron, Olives on Tap Tasting Room, North Vancouver, Olives On Tap, Whistler, Olives on Tap Whistler, Olives on Tap - Specialty Food - 928 W 16th Street, North Vancouver,www.olivesontap.com Olives on Tap Andrew Cameron, Olives on Tap Tasting Room, North Vancouver, Olives On Tap, Whistler, Olives on Tap Whistler, Olives on Tap - Specialty Food - 928 W 16th Street, North Vancouver,www.olivesontap.com double charge for gift baskets and the products are stale and putrid Vancouver British Columbia
Author: Richmond, British Columbia Specialty Stores: Olives on Tap Vancouver, British Columbia

Jul 16 2017
Novellus Naturals Ordered face cream trial size for shipping only, charged four times from my acccount. $4.95.$4.95 15.0 and 89.001 St. Petersburg Florida Author: COLUMBIA, Missouri Eye Care: Novellus Naturals Internet

Jul 16 2017
Instasmile Ripped off for over $1000 Canadian. Chicago Illinois Author: Nanaimo, British Columbia Dental Services: Instasmile Chicago, Illinois

Jul 16 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Avoid this company at all cost Toronto Ontario Author: Richmond, British Columbia Medical Laboratories: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Toronto, Ontario

Jul 15 2017
Ocean Floors Did not respond to our concerns Richmond British Columbia Author: Surrey British Columbia, Alabama Carpet & Tile Installers: Ocean Floors Richmond, British Columbia

Jul 15 2017
Hydroluxe anti-wrinkle creams Charged $600 to my Visa for 'free trial sample' Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Skin Care: Hydroluxe anti-wrinkle creams Internet

Jul 14 2017
Virgin Mobile Canada Victoria British Columbia Author: Toronto, Ontario Consumer Services: Virgin Mobile Canada Victoria, British Columbia

Jul 13 2017
TurboTax Intuit hiden charges, personal information gathering under coercion Nationwide Author: North Vancouver, British Columbia Income Tax Service: TurboTax Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
State Farm Insurance Phylis Nichols is the agent but she has nothing to do with the company fraud Collected insurance premiums for years then refused to pay when I filed a claim Columbia Nationwide Author: Centralia, Missouri Real Estate Services: State Farm Insurance Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Image revive I returned 3 packages back to the company ( unopened) and they are refusing to refund me of $450 Internet
Author: Wasa, British Columbia Skin Care: Image revive Internet

Jul 12 2017
Luna Luxe Product Trial Fraud Richmond British Columbia internet Author: Indiana Skin Care: Luna Luxe Internet

Jul 12 2017
Wor(l)d World Global Network Class Action Lawsuit Miami Florida Author: Kelowna, British Columbia Lawyers: Wor(l)d Miami, Florida

Jul 11 2017
Plexidrone CEO Klever Freire Two years of taking 2.5 million from backers w no delivery of drone Ontario Canada Author: columbia, Missouri Electronic Manufacturers: Plexidrone Ontario,

Jul 11 2017
Socrates Academy charter school Larry Peroulas Defamation of character, false accusations, so Larry Peroulas destroyed my career as an educator, made me lose my job and retirement Matthews North Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Socrates Academy charter school Matthews, North Carolina

Jul 10 2017
Christin Themuda Matt Lane Christin Themuda and Matt Lane are FRAUDS! LEXINGTON SC OCALA Florida Internet Author: West Columbia, South Carolina Wanted Criminals: Christin Themuda Internet

Jul 09 2017
Howell Jr. Trucking Sherman Howell Sherman Howell did not pay me the $1.000 we had agreed for 2 trips with his truck HT198 (SC to TX and back) but the half of it $500 Columbia South Carolina
Author: Columbia, South Carolina Trucking Companies: Howell Jr. Trucking Columbia, South Carolina

Jul 08 2017
Rydell moving aka total care moving Jeff oneill Texting threats Vancouver British Columbia Author: Vancouver, Washington Adoption Agencies: Rydell moving aka total care moving Vancouver,

Jul 08 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Cream Total RipOff Avoid at All Costs Internet Author: Columbia, South Carolina Skin Care: Beaute Wrinkle Cream Internet

Jul 07 2017
Coastal Cleaning & Maintenance Rocky Primavera, Rocky Peterson Experienced con man ripped seniors already desperate to find reliable contractors -for $3300.00 Port Alberni British Columbia Author: Port Alberni, British Columbia Building Services: Coastal Cleaning & Maintenance Port Alberni, British Columbia

Jul 06 2017
Derytah Tomara Divine Textures Holistic hair Divine Textures Holistic hair SCAM ARTISTS, BRAID TOO TIGHT, LIAR, AND FAKE Columbia South Carolina You Are Fraud Author: South Carolina Hair Salons: Derytah Tomara Divine Textures Holistic hair Columbia, South Carolina

25, Report #200811

Jul 05 2017
Platinum TV Production Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Platinum TV Production/PTGTV's thousands of clients are confident and secure when doing business with this organization. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE Platinum TV Production recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Washington, District of Columbia Telemarketing Companies: Platinum TV Production TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For more than 15 years, Platinum TV Production/PTGTV have specialized in developing, producing, and distributing programming for diverse audiences. Platinum TV Production delivers award-winning content through a variety of media, including television, social networks, websites and in-person events. Deerfiend Beach, Florida