COLUMBIA HOUSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: columbia house
There may be more specific results for "columbia house"
For more specific results for "columbia house"
Showing 1-25 of 41,319 Found Reports For more specific results for "columbia house"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
Genticore Fulfillment HousePO Box 4004 Testosterone Supplements. Internet:info@tryhypernitrocore.com
Author: Glass House Mountains, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Genticore Internet

Oct 17 2017
Dependable Construction Aaron Michael Barrentine We contact Aaron Michael Barrentine, owner of Dependable Construction and asked him to give us a quote for renovation on a house we own. We sent a check for 50% upfront, we did not hear back from him for almost 2 weeks. We tried getting in touch with him to let him know someone bought the house and we no longer needed his services.  Houston Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Home Improvements: Dependable Construction Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Royal United Mortgage LLC I have plenty of equity in my house, They just took my money for the appraisal and decline my loan Indianapolis IN Indiana Author: BURLINGTON, New Jersey Investment Brokers: Royal United Mortgage LLC Indianapolis,

Oct 15 2017
Addictgear adam pongsawat adampongsawat@gmail.com Addictgear sales@addictgear.com Order# 19407 - Not replying to communications after payment Internet Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Clothing Stores: Addictgear adam pongsawat Internet

Oct 15 2017
Brava Salon & Spa Brava Salon & Spa Brentwood mall Credit card fraud Burnaby British Columbia Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Hair Salons: Brava Salon & Spa Burnaby, British Columbia

Oct 15 2017
FSJshoes.com - aka -FSJ Shoes (on Amazon.com); aka - Funny She Jill Shoes; aka Store at EU Address: RM 101, MAPLE HOUSE, 118 HIGH STREET, PURLEY, LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM, CR8 2AD SCAM - Shoes too Good to be True purley London Author: New York, New York Clothing Stores: FSJshoes.com Purley,

Oct 15 2017
Tuggle Construction LLC Unlimited Construction LLC, Flying Diamond Ranch, L.L.C.,Tuggle Consulting LLC, Transportes Egedal, LLC, Mesquite Y Mas, LLC,Cabinet Design Center of Tucson, LLC, Arizona Green Building Materials, LLC, Tuggle Construction LLC, Discount Custom Homes, Inc, Built a Sub-Standard quailty house from the bottom up with using unqualified, unskilled and unlicensed workers Tucson Arizona Author: Vail, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Tuggle Construction LLC Tucson, Arizona

Oct 14 2017
Bill Thomas RV I got my new 2017 camper from bt about 2 weeks ago and then i found damage on the roof.Tthey told me they would take care of me and make it right but all they did was lie starting with bob freeman in service to bradley eubank and brent o hara. wentzville mo. I am a RV expert witness Author: columbia, Illinois RV Dealers: bill thomas rv wentzville , MO

Oct 13 2017
Nature's Slim Garcinia Combogia, Nature Slim, Slim Cleanse, gcamstr*garcambstore, KCL*coloncleanse, Zer*ordergcnow Internet Scam, False Advertising, Failure to Disclose, Beware, Complaint, Problems, Rip Off Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Nanaimo, British Columbia Weightloss Programs: Nature's Slim Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 13 2017
William C. Berger Esq. Home Defense Law Firm LLC Promised foreclosure defense & house in foreclosure Boca Raton Florida Author: Pine Bush, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: William C. Berger Esq. Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 13 2017
Cool Stuff Emporium, Shopify Ripped Off!! Never received baby item, asked for refund, no response! Internet Author: Kamloops BC, British Columbia Baby Products: Cool Stuff Emporium Internet

Oct 13 2017
Walter Cooksey Christian Carpenter Walter Cooksey ran off with my money and didn’t fix anything in my house. He didn’t even come back with the material. MISSOURI CITY Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Walter Cooksey Christian Carpenter MISSOURI CITY, Texas

Oct 13 2017
Diet Wellness Plus Luminous Mango Clense Advertise for a free sample for $4.95 ,for shipping & handling. There was no mentioning about monthly subscription. But they said I agreed to a monthly subscription of $79.95. There was no mentioning of that in the order form at all. Luckily I found out about the charge after they charged me for two months and disputed the charge with my credit card company. California Author: Columbia, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Diet Wellness Plus Huntington Beach, California

Oct 12 2017
Milton Tucker Milton Tucker, Home Owner and Tiffany Pommells, Chantel Ray Real Estate Look Before You Buy This House Has Hidden Disasters! Hampton Virginia Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Plumbing: Milton Tucker Hampton, Virginia

Oct 12 2017
Lyft I WAS TAKEN FOR A RIDE, ALRIGHT!, my wallet was LYFTED, STOLE MY PHONE, NON RESPONSIVE DRIVER, NO HELP FROM LOST & FOUND Indianapolis Indiana Not Quite Author: Columbia Heights, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Lyft Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
ZKO Skincare sent free sample, nor reoported automatic pushases, week later bills for another purchase at almost $90. Vancouver, British Columbia Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada On-Line Business: ZKO Skincare Internet

Vision Property Management, LLC lease to own home scam Columbia South Carolina
Author: campbell, Ohio Landlords: Vision Property Management, LLC Columbia, South Carolina

Oct 11 2017
National Processing Center Medicare cuts Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Seymour, Indiana Insurance Companies: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Oct 10 2017
Rehab garage Royalty Mobile Detailing Scam Tomball Texas Abbott scam Author: Tomball, Texas Car Washes: Rehab garage Tomball, Texas

Oct 10 2017
minutedownload.com charged credit card and did not give download or product keys Washington District of Columbia Author: Shawnee, Oklahoma Computer Software: minutedownload.com Washington, Dist of Columbia

Oct 10 2017
Ait environmental technology I worked for them and. For a period of time and got cheated out off work hours drive hours bounus ive asked bout my pay several time and thwy final told me there was nothing they could do to help me get my pay. Ive Portland Nationwide Author: White house, Tennessee Maintenance Companies: Ait environmental technology Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
BGE Baltimore Gas and Electric holding me liable for a bill that is not mine baltimore Maryland Missing Detail Author: Baltimore, Maryland Collection Agency's: BGE , Other

Oct 09 2017
Regency Furniture Marlo Furniture Purchased furniture 7/2/17; delivered 8/2/17; notified company reclining sofa came apart 9/29/17 Brandywine Maryland Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Furniture & Furnishings: Regency Furniture Brandywine, Maryland

Oct 09 2017
Barclay Credit Card Company Fraudulent Credit Approval Willmington DE Be very thankful.. Author: Lockhart, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Barclays Credit Card Company Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
Supreme Moving and Storage, Forest Park, IL The company never performed the move and at not withholding our deposit. They came to my house on the pickup day but forced us to accept a new quote which is 2000 dollars more. We did not accept and wanted them to move just per the original contact. They left the house and shouted to my husband “Good luck, yo are not moving”. I have complained to BBB, but all the messages received from this business are exactly what they did to us, meaning they have been lying on BBB. Their addresses are confirmed by Police as fake Internet
Author: Woodway, Texas Attorney Generals: Supreme Moving and Storage, Forest Park, IL Internet