COLUMBIA HOUSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: columbia house
There may be more specific results for "columbia house"
For more specific results for "columbia house"
Showing 26-50 of 20,607 Found Reports For more specific results for "columbia house"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 09 2017
Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Called and left a message on my voice mail telling me to call them back immediately regarding a financial situation,,if i did not call them back they would send someone to my house or my job to be served papers. We will sue you for amount owed plus a 2200.00 court fee on top of that. Called them back said i owed money from a credit card debt back in 2000 -2002!!! Irvine California Author: St. Pete, Florida Collection Agency's: Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Irvine, California

May 09 2017
AAA bondsman I was falsely accused of harassment and the police knew i was innocent but let this wells fargo woman manager falsely accuse me and charge me with harassment. I was found guilty but the judge only fined me the police wouldn't let me pay my fine and told aaa not to bail me out and he was very ugly towards me phenix city Alabama This is how the city of phenix city keeps their millions by threatening the victim that they can't sue or they would reinstate the charges but they didn't put this pervert in jail for exposing himself Author: United States, Bail Bonds: AAA bondsman phenix city, Alabama

May 09 2017
Image Revive and Face Replen The company is a skin care company that has ripped me off. I ordered a product and then shortly after realized they charged me multiple amounts for a FREE Trial. I returned the product within the 30-days they asked for it to be returned.  Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Image Revive and Face Replen Internet

May 09 2017
MARK VAN d**e VAN d**e CONSULTING VAN d**e BROTHERS, LLC ez.com/webuyhouses Sell House Fast Arizona EMPTY CONTRACT, NO MONEY, WASTE OF YOUR TIME, SCAMMERS Scottsdale Arizona Author: tampa, Florida Real Estate Services: MARK VAN DYKE Scottsdale, Arizona

May 09 2017
Mr. Fix It- A Maintenance Master OWNER Richard Odzic and Adam Odzic MR FIX IT- A MAINTENANCE DISASTER, WITHOUT A LICENSE, BURNT MY HOUSE IN FLAMES....... sarasota Florida
Author: sarasota, Florida Builders & Contractors: mr fix it sarasota, Florida

May 08 2017
Greg Heywood, Roper Greyell Stay Away from Greg Heywood & RoperGreyell Vancouver British Columbia Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Lawyers: Greg Heywood, Roper Greyell Vancouver, British Columbia

32, Report #1372086

May 08 2017
House Value Store House value store is a TOTAL RIP OFF Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Realtors: House Value Store Internet

33, Report #1371938

May 08 2017
21st Mortgage Corporation Interest rate increased form the original 8% to 10% after the house had been delivered and set up. Put my taxes in escrow without consent. Knoxville Tennessee Author: Richfield, Pennsylvania Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Corporation Knoxville, Tennessee

May 07 2017
Sergi Sola Navarro Sergio Sola Navarro Me trajo engañado a Premia de Mar en casa de Silvia Gil Cercos que me timo y robo He brought me deceived to Premia de Mar at Silvia Gil's house Fences that scam me and steal Premia de Mar Barceloa
Author: Barcelona, Alabama Home Warranty Companies: Sergi Sola Navarro Internet

May 06 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Journalist Lied to me District of Columbia Washington Author: District of Columbia , Washington Ex-Boyfriends: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) District of Columbia , Washington

May 06 2017
fetlife.com attn. Mr.John Baku -OWNER BitLove inc. is the parent company Mr.John Baku OWNER i was blocked permenently by not adhering to fetlife policies as i posted poster like photos onto my personal lil.b***h.bunni fetlife page.  vancouver british columbia
Author: Loxley , Alabama Festivals & Event Services: fetlife.com attn. Mr.John Baku -OWNER Internet

May 05 2017
Ecowater If you have a water well, don't let these people near your house Lubbock Texas Author: lubbock, Texas Personal Services: Ecowater Lubbock, Texas

May 03 2017
Waterfirepro, Inc. Took 70k to repair my house after a fire in 2015. Still not completed Aventura Florida Author: Broadview Park, Florida Builders & Contractors: Waterfirepro, Inc. Aventura, Florida

May 03 2017
Columbia College CCIS Lack of communication regarding financial aid Columbia Missouri Author: Bartlesville, Oklahoma Adult Career & Continuing Education: Columbia College Columbia, Missouri

May 03 2017
Soft Technology, Rick Harrison (alias) Computer security product scam Author: Columbia Falls, Montana Software: Soft Technology

May 02 2017
gocrv.com travel free rip off Author: Dist of Columbia Air Travel: gocrv.com

May 01 2017
Digby Investments Ltd Facereplen, imagerevive, nuvella, renuvica and many more products Continunity Scam, selling skin care on Facebook, giving free samples for shipping cost only. Internet
Author: Cobble Hill, British Columbia Skin Care: Digby Investments Ltd Internet

May 01 2017
Publishers Clearing House Peter Brown/ chief Financial Officer and Bob Crawford/ President of Winners Selection Commission Scammers posing as Publishers Clearing House trying to convince me that I have won a huge lottery. Delray Beach Florida Author: BAY CITY, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Publishers Clearing House Delray Beach , Florida

Apr 29 2017
gear head motors ATK false advertizement, useless warranty grand prairer Texas Author: columbia, Tennessee Auto Parts: gear head motors grand prairer, Texas

Apr 29 2017
lux style inl .  Nationwide Author: vancouver, British Columbia BBB Better Business Bureau: lux style inl . Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
DC Painters Connection Ruined my house Burke Virginia Author: Virginia Paint & Wallpaper: DC Painters Connection Burke, Virginia

Apr 28 2017
Owen Electric Not sure ????? First Thing I've Lived in same house going on 5 yrs over and over my electric will be interrupted when I come home . I'll call they will tell me that I owe them 70 dollars past dew 90 dollars past dew 60 past dew over and over. Owenton  Kentucky Author: Elsmere, Kentucky Civil Rights Violators: Owen Electric Owenton , Kentucky

Apr 28 2017
Traveland RV Supercentre Traveland RV Delivered a brand new RV with literally no PDI or inspection as to quality, safety, or function West Kelowna British Columbia Don Here's why RV dealers do not like to do predelivery inspection's PDI's Author: Peachland, BC , Alabama RV Dealers: Traveland RV Supercentre West Kelowna, British Columbia

Apr 28 2017
Bennefield Construction (owner: Blue Bennefield) Do no trust this company, or this guy. He will rip you off and cost you thousands Victoria British Columbia Author: Victoria, British Columbia Home Improvements: Bennefield Construction Millbay, British Columbia

Apr 28 2017
Energy Blue Tech. Ebt They ripped me off. They put broke things on my house . I had called them several times and they never answered my calls. They are way to expensive too. Joshua Texas Author: Joshua, Texas Attorney Generals: Energy Blue Tech. Joshua, Texas