COMBINED INSURANCE KEVIN & CONNIE DIETZ Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: combined insurance kevin & connie dietz
There may be more specific results for "combined insurance kevin & connie dietz"
For more specific results for "combined insurance kevin & connie dietz"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Perennial Care UGA, CHUBBS, Multi-Plan The rep's name was Danny Schoenberg, he told me from the get to, THIS IS HEALTH INSURANCE. His # is 844-263-8685 X-677. I was supposed to get a membership packet in the mail 7 days after I enrolled, NEVER RECEIVED IT. Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Health Insurance: Perennial Care Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Playerauctions Itemmania Did not refund insurance upon reclamation Internet Author: Sacramento, California On-Line Business: Playerauctions Internet

Aug 21 2017
american health advisers calling because of a online application for health care Nationwide Author: lake havasu city, Arizona Health Insurance: american health advisers Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Fraudster Kevin @ IDNS Kevin = IDNS Fraudster Watch out for fake Domain Renewal Bills! Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Services: Fraudster Kevin @ IDNS Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
A1 Healthcare Adroit Health This is merely a discount company. I spoke with Adam, every question I ask about coverage his answer was of course it covers it its a major Ins. company. You can't fill prescriptions for 12 mts Internet Author: Pickens, South Carolina Health Insurance: A1 Healthcare Internet

Aug 20 2017
Ari Teman, Teman Ari Teman, Ari Teman, Ari Teman, Teman, Landlord Spy Liar, Fraud, Scham Artist, Con Artist, Renter, Subletter, Party Boy, (((REDACTED))) Dirty Real Estate business man New York New York
I doth think Sam protests too much. Author: New York, New York Internet: Ari Teman, Teman New York , New York

Aug 19 2017
Rogero & Williams A door to door salesman contacted me unsolicited and told me he wanted to look at my roof and give me an estimate. He gave me a paper to sign that I thought was for permission to get on my roof for this purpose. It turns out they told me I was signing a binding contract to have them do all the storm associated damage on my property. They contacted me on the 1st and despite trying to contact them, I got no response or many reasons why they weren't responding. My insurance adjuster came out and approved the work. I sent them an email saying I selecte another contractor. That's when I finally heard back from them. They sauntered onto my property and informed me and my contractor that we wouldn't be able to proceed with the work due to my supposed contract with them. I told them I didn't want them performing any work on my property and that they didn't have my permission to set foot on my property again. Fort Worth Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Roofing Companies: Rogero & Williams Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 19 2017
EPIC INSURANCE GROUP NATALIE RIVERA I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE THE HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE I'VE HAD WITH THIS PEOPLE AND STILL HAVING, ALL I CAN SAY IS BEWARE OF NATALIE RIVERA BECAUSE SHE IS A DANGER. AVOID DOING ANY TYPE OF BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AND SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE. SHE'S VERY IGNORANCE, RACIST AND LIKE TO DISCRIMINATE PEOPLE. SHE BELIEVES THAT SHE'S BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE AND WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT SHE'S WRONG. INSTEAD SHE WILL ATTACK YOU IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY. ONCE AGAIN THIS LADY AND COMPANY ARE BAD NEWS AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE SAVE YOUR MONEY, SAVE YOUR TIME, SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE OF BIG POSSIBLE PROBLEMS ON EVERY SINGLE ASPECT YOU CAN THINK WHEN DEALING WITH A COMPANY THIS LOW. HER NAME IS NATALIE RIVERA AND SHE WORKS AND OWNS THIS BUSINESS. HER PHONE NUMBER IS (((REDACTED))), ONCE AGAIN AVOID AVOID.! THIS LADY HAS A REALLY BAD REPUTATION. FORT MYERS Florida Author: FORT MYERS, Florida Consumer Services: EPIC INSURANCE GROUP FORT MYERS, Florida

Aug 19 2017
Houser and Plessl Wealth Management Kevin Houser Gary Plessl Deceptive Business Practives and Mismanagement of Assets Allentown Pennsylvania Author: Macungie, Pennsylvania Financial Services: Houser and Plessl Wealth Management Allentown, Pennsylvania

Aug 19 2017
Vision Optique A pathetic business with lying employees. We called our insurance to see if they were on the list and they were, so we called their Mandeville office and asked if they in fact did take our insurance and they said yes and then our insurance company told us they covered contact exam and when we made the appointment the lady we spoke with also said yes a contact exam is covered under your insurance. So upon taking my son to have his contact exam I go to check out and they tried to charge me almost $200. They took advantage of him not knowing when he was having his exam and up sold him some glasses with extra charges on them for some special coating that he did not need and he was not there for a glasses exam. His appointment was specifically scheduled for a contact exam, he had no reason for them to give him the glasses exam and add a bunch of fees except pure greed. Mandeville Louisiana Author: Covington, Louisiana Better Business Bureau: Vision Optique Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 19 2017
Altus financial group Scammers i had to pay 2200$ to secure a loan (deposit ans insurance), i cancelled and refused to pay when was ask for the taxes but was never refund even after the 15 days as the contract mention. New York New York REAL USEFUL ADVICE Author: Pierrefonds, Quebec Miscellaneous Companies: Altus financial group New York, New York

Aug 19 2017
Senior Life Insurance Co. Policy #SL00065622 refused return of premiums paid.needed for medical bills. Thomasville Georgia Author: Spring Creek, Nevada Infomercial Rip-offs: Senior Life Insurance Co. Thomasville , Georgia

Aug 19 2017
Kevin Olinger - Play Action Customs You will only have a lot of disappointments and frustrations Hudson, North Carolina Internet Author: Haiterbach, Alabama Sports Teams & Clubs: Kevin Olinger - Play Action Customs Internet

Aug 18 2017
MediGuard 360 Atlas Benefits They don't help with crap around me, and when i went to cancel the plan, they still charged me Fresno CA Nationwide Author: Barre, Massachusetts Insurance Agencies: MediGuard 360 Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Beachside Recovery Center LLC Overcharge Insurance Billing - Insurance Fraud Irvine California Notice of Subpoena Author: Irvine, California Healthcare Centers: Beachside Recovery Center LLC Irvine, California

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Buyers remorse Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Sociallity Charged my acct but I've never heard of them. Fairfield NJ New Jersey
Author: Farmington, Missouri Health Insurance: Sociallity Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Marsena Wallace & Larry of National General Insurance Marsena is a beligerant, subjective b**** adjuster who lies or at the least stretches the truth about vendors, such as describing a biz as hole in the wall, larry Gregg another adjuster is a complete ambesia phyco who is also a liar North Carolina Author: Oviedo, Florida Abusive Parents: Marsena Wallace & Larry of National General Insurance North Carolina

Aug 18 2017
State of S.C. Department of Insurance This official federal agency in S.C.does not uphold the LAWS of Automobile Insurance in S.C. Columbia South Carolina Author: Wells, New York Car Insurance: State of S.C. Department of Insurance Columbia, South Carolina

Aug 17 2017
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo ATM check deposit The ATM swallowed my 1030.00 payroll check and only showed 30.00 Ft. lauderdale Florida Wells fargo has me so angry they claim they don't get involved with domestic things well they got involved in closing my checking account when ashley hawthorne falsely accused me again of harassment Author: boca Raton, Florida Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
wayward traveler Kevin Williams from Criminal Justice Legal Services Kentucky Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: wayward traveler Internet

Aug 17 2017
Wilber and Associates, P.C. Attorneys at Law Phishers of Men, Women and Anybody Naive Enough to Answer Their Questions Normal Illinois Author: Paradise, California Car Insurance: Wilber and Associates, P.C. Attorneys at Law Normal, Illinois

Aug 17 2017
No Insurance surgery Dr. Kevin Petersen Mesh Removal for pain Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Doctors: No Insurance surgery Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 17 2017
Groman McCracken they sold me a car, with a lot of defects, at a price such that when i tried to get it refinanced at a lower rate i was told that i was upside down in the car. i believe they took advangtage of me being an older african american female Longview Texas Upside down in your vehicle loan Author: longivew, Texas Auto Dealers: Groman McCracken Longview, Texas