Your Search | combined insurance comapny

Aug 19 2016
Jewelers Mutual Insurance Jewelers Mutual Insurance Our president and CEO, Scott Murphy Jewelers Mutual Insurance Jewelers Mutual Insurance Scott Murphy Worldwide Nationwide Author: New York, New York Jewelers: Jewelers Mutual Insurance Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
CCU Central Collection Unit Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore , Maryland Car Insurance: CCU Baltimore , Maryland

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 18 2016
Transamerica Premier life insurance Company Monumental Another irreputable insurance company!!! Cedar Papids Iowa Author: Chicago, Illinois Funeral Services: Transamerica Premier life insurance Company Cedar Papids, Iowa

Aug 18 2016
Compton Chiropractic Care LLC Crooks, Insurance seekers, Scammers, No integrity The Villages Florida Dr. Brent Compton Threatens Me Author: Leesburg, Florida Chiropractors: Compton Chiropractic Care LLC The Villages, Florida

Aug 17 2016
AHIS GAP INSURANCE Company didn't hold it's end of it's contract Miami, FL Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: AHIS GAP INSURANCE Florida

Aug 17 2016
UPS UPS the Rip Off Company UPS SCAM ON INSURANCE AND AUDIT MARK UP IN INVOICE CLEVELAND Nationwide Author: CLEVELAND, Tennessee Shipping Companies: UPS Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
AFLAC NJ AFLAC REFUSES TO PAY CLAIMS COLUMBUS Georgia Author: MORRIS, New Jersey Insurance Companies: AFLAC NJ COLUMBUS, Georgia

Aug 16 2016
MetLife Insurance Metropolitan Life Insurance global.metlife MetLife ® Life Insurance - metlifefinalexpense Steven A. Kandarian CEO Refusal to pay life insurance policy for my wife Long Island City, NY 11101 New York Author: Mineral Wells, Texas Insurance Companies: MetLife Insurance Internet

Aug 15 2016
Affinion Benefits Group, LLC. Prays on elderly Nashville Nationwide Author: Anchorage, Alaska Insurance Companies: Affinion Benefits Group, LLC. Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
SafeAuto Failure to Hire Columbus Ohio Author: Galloway, Ohio Insurance Companies: SafeAuto Columbus, Ohio

Aug 14 2016
DMV Moving & Storage Damaged my stuff on purpose and then didn't pay my insurance claim Bethesda Maryland Author: Bethesda, Maryland Moving Companies: DMV Moving & Storage Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
Farmers Insurance, Ingrid H Walker, Ingrid H. Walker, Ingrid H Walker Farmers Insurance Farmers Auto Insurance, Ingrid H. Walker Oakdale, California, Farmers Insurance Exchange, Ingrid Walker Farmers Insurance, Ingrid H. Walker Farmers Insurance, Ingrid Walker Oakdale Calfornia, Ingred H Walker email :iwalker@ farmersagent.com,Ingrid Walke Unrequested auto coverages were not told nor explained to me and added on and billed to my Farmers policy by my agent Ingrid H Walker, without my consent!! The actions were done without my knowledge and without my permission. Woodland Hills California Done talkin...Ingrid Walker is not transparent in her dealings Author: Laguna Beach, California Consumer Services: Farmers Insurance, Ingrid H Walker, Ingrid H. Walker, Ingrid H Walker Farmers Insurance Woodland Hills, California

Aug 12 2016
Lincoln heritage life imsurance 1991 They tricked me (beneficiary) and my fiance(dead now)..into getting this stupid policy where we were promised that after signing id be insured if my fiance passed WITHIN the first year.. unfortunately he passed the 4 month after we signed up for this life insurance. Well they switched what they sayd in person to us when we signed and sayd the policy would only cover me if he passed AFTER the first year.My fiance was disabled and couldnt read or write well and I was uneducated .i feel we got tooken advantage of .now i lost my home for i was unable to pay off my bills etc. Because i wasnt prepared for none of this Fresno.ca California Author: LEMOORE, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Lincoln heritage life imsurance Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
TRUE AUTO PROTECTION SCOTT MOSLEY RECEIVED A NOTICE STATING THAT MY INSURANCE HAS OR WAS ABOUT TO EXPIRE FORT WORTH Texas Author: FLUSHING, New York Auto Warranty: TRUE AUTO PROTECTION FORT WORTH, Texas

Aug 12 2016
guarantee trust life box 1144 difficulty with claim service glenview Illinois Author: overland park, Kansas Insurance Companies: guarantee trust life box 1144 glenview, Illinois

42, Report #1322019

Aug 11 2016
AD level insurance Fraud of AD level insurance Internet Author: Edison, New Jersey Telemarketers: AD level insurance Internet

43, Report #1321999

Aug 11 2016
Cure Complete Scam! This company should be ashamed to still be in business. Their reputation is getting known now and they won't be for long!! Princeton New Jersey Author: New Jersey Car Insurance: Cure Princeton, New Jersey

Aug 11 2016
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company They refused to issue a life insurance policy for my ten year old autistic son based on him having autism Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Leesburg , Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company Oklahoma City , Oklahoma

Aug 10 2016
Navicure Inc Navicure Medical Billing Complaint and TERRIBLE Experience Duluth Georgia Author: Lilburn, Georgia Health Insurance: Navicure Inc Duluth, Georgia

Aug 09 2016
Faraday Construction Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:Faraday Construction employs construction crews who have demonstrated skills necessary to meet stringent quality standards.. Faraday Construction crews are experienced and knowledgeable in their area of expertise and the make customer service and satisfaction their top priority. Faraday Construction operates with highest regard to all legal requirements and provides every customer with proper documentation, licensing, proof of insurance, and references to create trust between home owner and contractor. Faraday Construction is local, family-owned and operated business who welcome the opportunity to prove to homeowners that choosing Faraday Construction for their exterior restoration project is their best option.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Builders & Contractors: Faraday Construction Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Faraday Construction is an excellent choice for roof, window, gutter, siding replacement or exterior painting for home or business. Faraday Construction specializes in making residential and commercial construction projects become reality. Faraday Construction Denver, Colorado can help complete it on-time, on-budget, competitive pricing. Aurora , Colorado

Aug 09 2016
Aflac Aflac Insurance Hospital Indemnity Insurance Columbas Nationwide Resolved Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Aflac Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Chicago Title Insurance Unmarketable Title Chicago Illinois Author: Suffolk, Virginia Legal Services: Chicago Title Insurance Chicago, Illinois

Aug 09 2016
Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company * Terry Claims Specialist LIars, and miscommunications Nationwide Reason? Author: PFLUGERVILLE, Texas Health Insurance: Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company Nationwide

50, Report #1320012

Aug 08 2016
Unified right med Health insurance United life insurance company Rightmed limited benefit plan Misrepresented themselves as affordable health care Took 170$enrollment fee and 1stmonth for total 386.50$ Orange park Internet Author: Malvern, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Unified right med Health insurance Nationwide