COMBINED INSURANCE COMAPNY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: combined insurance comapny
There may be more specific results for "combined insurance comapny"
For more specific results for "combined insurance comapny"
Showing 26-50 of 30,221 Found Reports For more specific results for "combined insurance comapny"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
THE HARTFORD INSURANCE The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.One Hartford Plaza Hartford, CT 06155 United States Phone: 860-547-5000Fax: 860-547-2680 DECEPTIVE, DISCRIMINATORY, UNFAIR, ABUSIVE TREATMEN OF DISABLED SENIOR CITIZEN POLICY HOLDER Hartford, CT Connecticut 06155 Nationwide Author: el paso, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: THE HARTFORD INSURANCE Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Second Chance Investment Group Ray Foster Forclosure Rescue Scam Mira Loma California
Corect Name of Comapny Author: Orange, California Loan Modification: Second Chance Investment Group Mira Loma,

Aug 14 2017
JOE OF DETROIT, SELLING GEICO! HE GOES BY MIKE, JOE- 313-412-5830 SCAM, SCAM ARTIST, DETROIT, GEICO, CAR INSURANCE SCAM, DETROIT CAR INSURANCE DETROIT MICHIGAN
Author: Detroit, Michigan Car Insurance: JOE OF DETROIT, SELLING GEICO! Internet

Aug 14 2017
Buffett Senior Health Bate and switch. A training tuition disguised as a lucrative job opportunity Nationwide Author: Bel Air, Maryland Insurance Companies: Buffett Senior Health Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Optical Outlet Eyeglasses do not improve vision Ocala Florida It gets Worse Author: Silver Springs, Florida Eye Care: Optical Outlet Ocala, Florida

Aug 13 2017
CyberScrub LLC CyberScrub Not Honoring Lifetime Upgrade Insurance Smyrna Georgia Cyberscrub Update Author: Elk Grove Village, Illinois Computer Software: CyberScrub LLC Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 12 2017
Opti loss Garcinia Luminous Mango CleanseActive Fit Nationwide Author: Middleton, Idaho Health Insurance: Weightloss Programs: Opti loss Garcinia

Aug 12 2017
Travelers Insurance policy is tricky Author: , Colorado Insurance Companies: Travelers

Aug 11 2017
Terminix Sold me worthless termite insurance, fabricated need for tenting, overcharged, refused refund Kailua-Kona Hawaii Author: Kailua-Kona, Hawaii Exterminating Services: Terminix Nationwide

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 11 2017
Vital One Health Plans Please be advised they are NOT selling you a Major Medical Insurance Policy! They Agent will tell you whatever you need to hear to complete the sale! It is the BIGGEST SCAM in health insurance sales! Lied to about every detail and salesman tried to push every product onto me with more lies. Miami Lakes, FL Florida Internet
Author: Simi Valley, California Health Insurance: Vital One Internet

37, Report #1392037

Aug 11 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Lie about insurance coverage with policy. All lies. Fort Worth Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Insurance Companies: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 11 2017
SeniorLeads Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SeniorLeads' clients receive a high level of services with response times to customer support tickets in under 2 hours (by email). Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: SeniorLeads recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Logan, Utah Financial Services: Seniorleads TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SeniorLeads helps financial professionals who are wasting time and earning too little. SeniorLeads finds Insurance Prospects and Investment Prospects for Financial Advisors by advertising on web sites that affluent 45+ investors & insurance buyers frequent. SeniorLeads is designed around you, the financial professional, to help you grow your business. Pleasant Hill, California

Aug 11 2017
colonial penn alex trebek payment will never go up.I started at 45.00 up to 62.00 up to 95,00. this is very misleading ad by trebek and coloniaL penn.want all money from 45.00 to be all payment so far so i should have a refund. I am on a fixed income when I bought colonial penn ,akex trebej, said $45.00 will never go up went to $62.00 now up to $96.00 this as is a lie and I want compensated for it . philadelphia,pa  Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: New Port Richey, Florida Insurance Companies: colonial penn Nationwide

40, Report #1391909

Aug 10 2017
Health Insurance Innovations First Health - David I called for information on Medical Insurance. I was NOT given a true and clear of what was included i this policy. I was informed that it was medical insurance and would cover just about everthing. I just asked about a policy that was simple and any doctor or hospital would accept this coverage. I know now that I have been Ripped-Off big time I am struggling with a lot of sad experiences and for someone knowingly RRips me off is sad! They said Hollywood, Florida Nationwide, David, Holloywood, Florida Author: Honey Grove, Texas Sales People: Health Insurance Innovations Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Essuranty and Sean Henson Purchased cell phone insurance - sent in my phone for repair. Essuranty charged my card for repairs, no phone and no responses for weeks. Nationwide Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Essuranty Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
CONSUMER CASH LOANS Mark and Jennifer Hamilton They said I was approved for a 1000 dollar loan and I had to pay 140 for insurance for a gift card at Walmart I bought the gift cards and still no money they said it was a hold on my money for taxes and said I needed 200 more dollars to get the loan El Segundo, CA Internet
Author: Memphis, Tennessee Liars: CONSUMER CASH LOANS Internet

Aug 10 2017
Tanner properties Barry Tanner, Tanner rentals Sold me property on land contract while me and my family had just list our current home to fire and had no insurance and knew we were desperate and took adva5of our situation. Union Kentucky Author: Burlington, Kentucky Homeowner Associations: Tanner properties Union , Kentucky

Aug 09 2017
The web sight is americanstarpuppies.com The name of the so called breeder is Broutshire R Iluda. They say there are in Boston, Mass. There shipping company is also bogus. If you call they say their name is either Mark or Josh. Also bogus names. They prefer to use the internet. I did however call. They requested the price of the puppy to be paid by western union. Then they had a bogus shipping company and wanted a ridiculous fee for insurance. More than the price of the puppy. I have reported them to this web site. My bank to no avail, to western union, the state police and the FBI. Which is a must if you get ripped off. Please stay away from americanstarpuppies.com. Boston, Massachusetts Internet Author: Joseph, Oregon Attorney Generals: americanstarpuppies.com Internet

Aug 09 2017
Progressive Insurance Snapshot bait and switch Nationwide Author: Peck, Kansas Car Insurance: Progressive Insurance Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
Chris' AAMCO Transmissions SCAMMED ME AND MY INSURANCE COMPANY riverside California Author: Culver City, California Auto Repair Service: Chris' AAMCO Transmissions riverside, California

Aug 09 2017
Square Trade I just purchased a canopy and they offered me SquareTrade protection. I went to use the canopy and found a part was missing and it was damaged. I called them to make a claim and they said accidents are not covered. I said what Accident I opened the box found this and want to make a claim. they said no that I would need to go back to whom I got it from. I told them that they had 30 day window only and I was a day over this. The rep said well you should try anyway since they are not going to cover me. I told them I wanted a refund and they gave it to me. I guess this is the way they don't need to pay on the plans they sell. Boo on them San Francisco California
Author: Van Nuys, California Insurance Companies: Square Trade San Francisco, California

Aug 09 2017
Great Western Building Systems Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Great Western Buildings Systems, LLC customers know they can depend on a project being done right the first time. Great Western Building Systems stands by their products and customers, will always work to support them. Great Western Building Systems is committed to exceptional client service and satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Great Western Building Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Competitor Attempt To Hurt Our Reputation Author: Parker, Colorado Storage & Self Storage: Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western specializes in providing pre-engineered steel building systems and metal building components to do-it-yourselfers, business owners and construction professionals across the country. With Great Western, you will receive the highest quality steel structure, the best service in the industry and a building designed for a lifetime. Denver, Colorado

Aug 09 2017
Zander Insurance Group Jeffrey Zander Bait and Switch on Disability Quote Nashville Tennessee Author: Tampa, Florida Insurance Agencies: Zander Insurance Group Internet

Aug 09 2017
SeniorLeads Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SeniorLeads is dedicated to putting their commitments in writing and honoring them.*UPDATE: SeniorLeads pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SeniorLeads recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Palm City, Florida Financial Services: Seniorleads TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SeniorLeads helps financial professionals who are wasting time and earning too little. SeniorLeads finds Insurance Prospects and Investment Prospects for Financial Advisors by advertising on web sites that affluent 45+ investors & insurance buyers frequent. SeniorLeads is designed around you, the financial professional, to help you grow your business. Pleasant Hill , California