Your Search | combined insurance company of america

Aug 26 2016
A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY This company notified me that I was a confirmed winner of 2,997,500.00 dollars and that after paying a processing fee of 20.00 I should receive my check in about 30 days. I was concerned that it was fraudulent so I decided to look into on line and I was led to this site. This is why I am informing you so others can be notified and not taken for granted. I am having personal issues and was hoping that this was not a hoax. CARLE PLACE New York Author: Reno, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY CARLE PLACE , New York

Aug 26 2016
Future Fitness refusing to accept cancellation of my no-commitment contract Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Health Spas: Future Fitness Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Aug 26 2016
Dept. of Legal Affairs Threatened Legal Action against me Unknown Unknown Author: Ventura, California Unusual Rip-Off: Dept. of Legal Affairs nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Garçon is Cambodia pure line After ordering trial for 4.95 stole 89. 00 out of my account for one bottle called they said I was a member I NEVER agreed to that Internet
Author: Flat rock , Michigan Weightloss Programs: Garçon is Cambodia pure line Internet

Aug 26 2016
elite furniture lie about the simple finance they were charging me a lot of money if i didn't pay in three months they were going to over charge me double so i want to cancelled but the owner of the store owner refuse to cancelled my orders. I had to pay over $4000.00 plus it double the money close to $8000.00 over a year living in a fix income plus i had to give him $300.00 bronx new york new york Author: Bronx, New York Department & Outlet Stores: elite furniture Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
HOME SERVICES OF LEE COUNTY Troy Woldridge SCAMMER/ WILL PUT LIEN ON PROPERTY IF NOT PAID EVEN IF WORK NOT PERFORMED Lehigh Acres Florida
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Home Improvements: HOME SERVICES OF LEE COUNTY Lehigh Acres, Florida

Aug 26 2016
New Start Media LLC @ NEW START MEDIA LLC NEW START MEDIA LL DAVENPORT IAUS telepnone # 407-710-8194, David GNew Start Media LLC. 3127 BRADY STREET SUITE 4. DAVENPORT, IA 52803. Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/New-Start-Media-LLC-913613165385593/ PH ( 888) 881-2 used Chamber Members Name Madeline Long to solicit purchase of advertising, chambe has no knowledge of this company Davenport Nationwide Author: Saint Cloud, Florida News Media: New Start Media LLC Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
HOME WARRANTY OF AMERICA used loopholes to avoid claim payments Lincolnshire Illinois Author: Columbus, Ohio Home Improvements: HOME WARRANTY OF AMERICA Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Capellan pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Capellan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Kuna, Idaho Smoke Shops: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capellan is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Internet

Aug 26 2016
Jack Morrison attorney at law Eric marshall Company said I had a federal arrest warrant and need to set up Payment arrangements immediately Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Federal Government: Jack Morrison attorney at law Internet

Aug 26 2016
Merrimack Valley Roofing and Gutters LLC secret hierarchy Jeremy CoitoBarry BillcliffBarry James In 20 words or less: The roof came out OK, but they destroyed my garden. I paid with a credit card. I was able to track down the bank account. It went to Jeremy Coito. I checked with the state and verify that he is the owner of Merrimack Valley roofing as well as many variations of the name. I was able to track his address to (((REDACTED))) Haverhill mass Haverhill Massachusetts Author: haverhill, Massachusetts Roofing Companies: Merrimack Valley Roofing and Gutters LLC secret hierarchy Haverhill, Massachusetts

Aug 26 2016
Senior manager Travis Jones etx 117, senior account officer Kristy and jordan etx 109 Amy Campbell verification officer Scammed me... Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Financial Services: Senior manager Travis Jones etx 117, senior account officer Kristy and jordan etx 109 Amy Campbell verification officer Washington , Dist of Columbia

Aug 26 2016
Heathy Mini Market EYE NORE SKIN NORE Deceptive selling of products. False Advertising, Banking Fraud and Theft Internet Author: Waterbury, Connecticut Home HealthCare: EYE NORE SKIN NORE Internet

Aug 26 2016
First American Home Warranty Corporation of Florida Impressive Brochure Comprehensive Services Totally Unreliable Santa Rosa California Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Warranty Companies: First American Home Warranty Corporation of Florida Santa Rosa, California

Aug 26 2016
Vermont Peanut Butter Company Daniel Burgess and Christopher B Kaiser Lie, steal, stalking, thief, scam Morrisville Vermont
To clarify Author: Saratoga Springs, New York Food Vendors: Vermont Peanut Butter Company Morrisville, Vermont

Aug 26 2016
SalesForce ***Stay away from Salesforce** If you are looking for a CRM for your company, Salesforce is the most unethical company that I have ever run across, their sales people are super shady but we had to go through them to integrate with our accounting software. They told us that we would be set up monthly so that we could cancel at anytime, now we are trying to cancel and they are saying no that we are locked in for a year. I am telling you stay away from this company!! It can cost you big time. Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: SalesForce Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Select Home Warranty Worst Company Ever Internet Author: ROLESVILLE, North Carolina Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Internet

Aug 26 2016
Optimal Health Products Inc This company scamed me! They deducted $78 without my concent or approval of the transaction. I called the number to try and see if they could refung the amount withdrawn from my account, they lady didnt know how to help me properly. Savanna Georgia Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Sales People: Optimal Health Products Inc Savanna, Georgia

Aug 26 2016
CLINICAL RESEARCH SOUTHEAST INC Phase One Solutions inc , James C Riley, Robert Gyemant, Conrad Huss of Southridge Capital DEAD BEAT,NON-PAYMENT TO EMPLOYEES AND THE CONTRACTS THEY SIGNED LEXINGTON South Carolina Author: port charlotte, Florida Bad Check Writers: CLINICAL RESEARCH SOUTHEAST INC LEXINGTON,

Aug 26 2016
Janus Options Insider Hacked my account, set it on a robot trades to drain my balance company office is in UK Internet
Author: PITTSBURG, California Brokerage Companies: Janus Options Internet

Aug 26 2016
Graphtec America Inc. A complete and total ripoff, Purchased ce6000 equipment and software doesnt work and tech support is a joke! Irvine California Author: Marietta, Georgia Electronic Manufacturers: Graphtec America Inc. Irvine, California

Aug 25 2016
OfficialMichaelkoroutlet.com Reclaim Technology Texted my Verizon wireless Cell regarding officialmichaelkor.com sale and i ordered a bunch of handbags couldnt tell ya Internet
Author: Sewell, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: OfficialMichaelkoroutlet.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
giftcards.com That is Fraud company, giftcard.com they making most money to steal the money from the customers , never tell them to check the ballance , you never able to activate you gift card by phone, not possible to check the ballance on your card on website fraud company Las Vegas Nationwide Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Credit Card Processing Companies: giftcards.com Nationwide

Blingtrend Fraud rip off America Internet
Author: Brisbane, Consumer Services: Blingtrend Internet

Aug 25 2016
Keep calling T hey cheat and my whole day was wasted, they didn't provide service at all, they took my money and wouldn't let me make a call! This company Keep calling says that they provide a good service, but in reality they don't they work performance is very poor . Atlanta Nationwide Author: Queens, New York Voicemail Services: Keep calling Nationwide