COMBINED INSURANCE COMPANY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: combined insurance company
There may be more specific results for "combined insurance company"
For more specific results for "combined insurance company"
Showing 1-25 of 197,818 Found Reports For more specific results for "combined insurance company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Jodys Secret I had not received my order that was ordered in June 2017. I checked my confirmation for information to contact company. Clicked the link to the store to find out that the site was no longer available. Searched the web for other information to contact company and all were stated site was no longer available. I am infuriated as others are. This is the first time I have ever been ripped off. I hope someone can catch these thieves so to will not be able to do this to other people. Internet Author: Avon, Indiana Clothing Stores: Jodys Secret Internet

Aug 23 2017
Nutra Way / Peak Health Deal was for shipping only ,under $5, and 14 days later they charged me $80 for each company name Nutra Way is UTAH, Peak Health is California Internet Author: Rockford, Michigan Skin Care: Nutra Way / Peak Health Internet

Aug 23 2017
Allumiderm Serum and Rejuvinating Eye Cream This company is completely unethical Costa Mesa California Author: Findlay, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Allumiderm Serum and Rejuvinating Eye Cream

Aug 23 2017
Piazzas fine foods Harassment they treat there customers terrible they have nothing but expired items on the shelves. When you try and compla in to them they pretend that they care and when you walk away they laugh at you. They are very unprofessional and don't care about there customer. I know people that have gotten food poisoning because of there deli is not fully cook and they also don't care. They pretend that they are,a family company and that they care about others but they just care about themselved. Palo alto California Author: Palo alto, California Consumer Services: Piazzas fine foods Palo alto, California

Aug 23 2017
Addict Gear Addict Gear - A dishonest company that stole yor money Internet Author: Rio de Janeiro, Sporting Goods: Addict Gear Internet

Aug 23 2017
SkinnyMeChocolate Have been trying to reach them to cancel, the number I found 1-855-354-6971 on their site is for TDS. I just found out from their reviews they may charge me $39 + change. Now I have to call my card company & I can't reach them. Even so far by email Austell Georgia Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: SkinnyMeChocolate Austell, Georgia

Aug 23 2017
Assurant solutions- American Bankerl Life insurance I purchased a disability, life bronze policy for coverage, when I became disabled they would not honer, I have bee fight this for almost three years and th policy s you need social security letter only they went to the extent of turn me up dead. they are not event med doctors they kep telling two more weeks the just no after 2 years and rudely they are thieves and shoule be arrestd for stealing money for disabled people Miami, Florida 33157 Florida Author: Waltam, Alabama Mortgage Brokers: Assurant solutions Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Cashnetusa Alex Cooper Was ripped off by company. They deposited bogus checks into my account and Bank returned them leaving me with a large negative balance on my account. They claimed it was a loan. Chicago Illinois Author: Gettysburg, Pennsylvania Accounting: Cashnetusa Chicago, Illinois

Aug 23 2017
CARTHWRIGHT LAW SPECIALISTS BOSTON MARTIN LANSDALE I invested in new horizon energy ,2014, company was a scam. martin contacted me ,aug 20170, stating his client wants to purchase my shares ,however i wud hav to pay usd 12000to hav a regulator to release my share certificate .The regulator ,richard peterson was put in touch wit me . BOSTON Author: bedfordview, Massachusetts Financial Services: CARTHWRIGHT LAW SPECIALISTS BOSTON BOSTON,

Aug 22 2017
Skin fresh md I gave credit card info for free sample (4.99). Then when I tried to exit site without purchasing additional product I could not exit. I have no idea what the company will charge me as they have my credit card. So unfair! A scam! Internet Author: Monroe, Louisiana Adult Care Facilities: Skin fresh md Internet

Aug 22 2017
GarciniaCore-AfricanMangoCore Ordered weight loss supplement received one order called company cancelled they sent more took money out of my account after canceling Huntington Beach California Author: Frankfort, New York Medical Supplies: GarciniaCore-AfricanMangoCore Huntington Beach, California

Aug 22 2017
stream store, streamstore.net, Ariel Sanders, JVStore After expaination of disattisfaction with product, the company would not refund purchase price despite their 30 day money back guarantee Internet Author: Mesquite, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: stream store Internet

Aug 22 2017
Vividseats.com This company would not cancel a purchase made in error. Bad customer service and very rude. chicago Illinois Author: Dana Point, California Sports Teams & Clubs: Vividseats.com chicago, Illinois

Aug 22 2017
Fineline construction Fineline painting and construction This company is fraudulent and is a fly by night contractor, the kind that are out of business within 5 years Camas Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Builders & Contractors: Fineline construction Camas , Washington

Aug 22 2017
Autodemag Auto demag, autodemag.com Internet sales. Wired money for a boat, company disapeared, SCAM, do not make business with them. Miami Florida Author: Wake forest, North Carolina RV Dealers: Autodemag Internet

Aug 22 2017
Bella Restor Beware this is not a reputable company. St. Petersburg Florida Author: New York, New York Consumer Services: Bella Restor Internet

Aug 22 2017
State Farm Dean Jeffries No communication or notification, agents refusal to handle issues Elkview West Virginia Author: St.Albans, West Virginia Car Insurance: State Farm Dean Jeffries Elkview, West Virginia

Aug 22 2017
SALVAGE WORLD AUCTIONS INSURANCE AUCTIONS INC. I BID FOR 2015 TOYOTA SIENNA XLE LOT#I19974867 FOR #10,000.00 I SEND WIRE TRANSFER FOR THE AMOUNT. I LATER FOUND OUT THAT THE PNC BANK USED WAS CLOSED .\ MIAMI Florida Author: Elmwood Park, New Jersey Auto Dealers: SALVAGE WORLD AUCTIONS MIAMI, Florida

20, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017
The Trademark Company Matthew Swyers RIP OFF and needs a Class Action Lawsuit for Ripping People Off no communication at all Cary North Carolina Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Services: The Trademark Company Cary , North Carolina

Aug 22 2017
CHILDRENS DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING OF ATLANTA SENDING INVALID DEBT BILLS AND TURN THE BILL OVER TO COLLECTION COMPANY INDIANAPOLIS Indiana Author: LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia Doctors: CHILDRENS DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING OF ATLANTA INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana

Aug 22 2017
protection Legal Group servicing Carly Hiqueros this company called and convince me to help me negotiate a loan and has been deducting almost $1200 per week from my accounts to an excrow fund.the company changes accounts manager almost every month. all attempts to reach them is unsucessful. i have been offered to pay less money by my debtors and cant reach anyone even to discuss the issue Internet Author: bronx, New York Loans: protection Legal Group servicing Internet

Aug 22 2017
Justina Rodd Jessica, Jennifer This company is a scam and what they are doing is illegal. Her legal name is Justina Rodd. She uses 2 fake names, Jessica and Jennifer. She is breaking federal law and needs to be reported. She has lied and stolen money from over 500 student and received up front fees for giving forgiveness of student loans and accessing students federal loans without them knowing which is breaking federal law. Months later after the students find out that they still owe or are behind with their lender, they call back for a refund but she simply does not refund them and continues to lie. She needs to be reported to the attorney General is this is deceptive and unfair to student to be lied too. Los Angeles California
Author: Los angeles, California Telemarketing Companies: Justina Rodd Los Angeles , California

Aug 22 2017
The Buyers-Fashion Club thebuyers-fashionclub.com Bait & switch survey company. Offers cheap watch, then hits you with MAJOR fees Las Vegas Internet Author: West Orange, New Jersey Jewelry Stores: The Buyers-Fashion Club Internet