COMBINED INSURANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: combined insurance
There may be more specific results for "combined insurance"
For more specific results for "combined insurance"
Showing 26-50 of 29,831 Found Reports For more specific results for "combined insurance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 13 2017
Erie Insurance, Erie Insurance Group, Erie Insurance Company Worst customer service experience in my 60+ years on earth; lied about claims processing in my community; prejudice? Erie Pennsylvania Author: Gainesville, Virginia Insurance Companies: Erie Insurance Erie, Pennsylvania

Oct 13 2017
American general contractors agency Alexander Garcia call me to offer me a good apartments painting contract in Bridge Water NJ, to get this contract my company need to buy from them 7 millions insurance at first they ask for 50 % then they ask for full payment of $3,270.00 but was not all after sending the money they ask for other amount that i refuse to pay so they cancel all contract, after that they call again to ask for more money so they can reimburse the money they never did and do not answer phone calls. Huston Texas USA Nationwide, Texas, Florida, California Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Home Improvements: American general contractors agency Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. Caren R Vinson She is the Secretary I was called by Caren Vinson on 8/27/17 would you be able to escort one of my drivers I said yes. She said it would be from Mount Morris, Pa to Nj/ Pa Line. She said check is in the mail, well I never received it. I sent her a letter from my attorney nothing. She feed you a lot of bs. So I highly recommend escorting for this company if you want to never get paid. She has a w9. my insurance info, and bill. IRS needs to investigate this company. ST CHARLES Missouri
Check finally came in. Author: , Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. ST CHARLES, Missouri

Oct 13 2017
Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Keeping trying to deny parts of my claims, citing they have not received the proper paperwork from Henry Ford Hospital. I personally walked in computer generated forms from Henry Ford Hospital, Blue Cross Blue Shield and their own forms filled out by my doctors, which they claim they can't read. Dearborn Michigan Author: Romulus, Michigan Health Insurance: Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Dearborn, Michigan

Oct 12 2017
AMERICAN HEARTLAND INSURANCE UNITED EQUITABLE This Insurance Company NEVER returns your calls! Skokie Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Customer: AMERICAN HEARTLAND INSURANCE Skokie, Illinois

Oct 12 2017
US Health Group - Freedom Life Insurance USHGFreedom Life Insurance HEALTH INSURANCE SCAM Dallas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Health Insurance: US Health Group - Freedom Life Insurance Nationwide

Galt Moving and Storage The Worst Moving Company in DENVER Denver Colorado
They Didn't Sell You Insurance Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: Galt Moving and Storage Denver, Colorado

Oct 12 2017
NCE PREMIUM PLUS NCE PREMIUM I was shopping insurance plans in August 2017 and was contacted by a sales person pitching NCE Unified Health. This plan is nothing but a SCAM!!! I hope this posting may help others to not fall for this same SCAM FT LAUDER DALE, FL  Florida Nationwide Author: Harrisburg, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: NCE PREMIUM PLUS Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Grundy workdwide Classic car insurance I put in a claim for I sent I got driving to a show I drove over a pipe or somthing. It flew up in to my wheel well and folded my quarter panel in They told me there not paying because where quarter was connected there was rid so that's considered wear and tear I said what about my dented up quarter panel they said sorry wear and tear not paying you don't use them all the way up to the supervisor level they are rude and will not talk to you it' makes sense why there located in sham Pennsylvania on sham rd the whole thing is a shame it was on my 69 camaro Horsesham Pennsylvania
Author: Plainview, New York Car Insurance: Grundy workdwide Horsesham, Pennsylvania

Oct 11 2017
National Processing Center Medicare cuts Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Seymour, Indiana Insurance Companies: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Oct 11 2017
Equis Financial Just Another NAA Scam Asheville, NC Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Insurance Companies: Equis Financial Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
RAINAWAY ROOFING MIAMI OR RAINWAY ROOFING CONTRACTORS I signed up a roofing contract with them for $34,000.00 and took a loan from a company (which was recommended by them). they owner of the roofing compnay took out $25,000 and didnt finsih the wokr and left my roof open form last three months. I can't claim through insurance becuase the work was in the middle and hurricane ruined the whole house.this owner not returning calls, text message or emails. the only work he did removed the tiles and left the roof open MIAMI Florida Author: miami, Florida Roofing Companies: RAINAWAY ROOFING MIAMI, Florida

Oct 11 2017
ENTERPRISE RENTACAR ELDAN TRANSPORTATION LTD/ISRAEL Enterprise rentacar false advertising, original insurance voucher $56.66: Arrive in Israel, rate changes to $338.69 Tel Aviv Author: Santa Monica, California Local Transportation: ENTERPRISE RENTACAR Tel Aviv,

Oct 10 2017
fidelity and guarantee life insurance company misreprensetation and product not suitable for me and my husband lincoln Nebraska Author: Palm Beach, Florida Financial Services: fidelity and guarantee life insurance company lincoln, Nebraska

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 08 2017
beeline insurance group llc Todd Brian Braeger evasive, dishonest, arrogant, insolvent Payson Arizona
Author: PAYSON, Arizona Insurance Agencies: beeline insurance group llc Payson , Arizona

Oct 08 2017
TSC / Direct Tri State Consumer insurance Cancel my car insurance leaving me without insurance and use of car to go to work. They're sales representatives took all of my information regarding my travel to work and now they are saying I travel execessively. 30 miles a day five days a week. Other than that I go to the supermaket down the street from my house. They took my money and won't return after I've found a better well known insurance company. Jericho New York Author: Hempstead, New York Car Insurance: TSC / Direct Tri State Consumer insruance Jericho, New York

Oct 08 2017
FREEDOM LIFE INSURANCE THEY WANT PAY FOR ANTHING. AND I AM PAYING THEM OVER $600.00 A MONTH CHATTANOOGA Tennessee Author: College Station, Texas Health Insurance: FREEDOM LIFE INSURANCE CHATTANOOGA, Tennessee

Oct 07 2017
Alberto Reihl Dream Source Alberto Reihl is 100% a scam artist and a pathological liar. We hired Alberto to sell insurance for us in 2010. Alberto was living in Maui at the time. He was selling finalexpense insurance to seniors. On the surface Alberto seemed to be an excellent ins Alberto Reihl Scam Artist! Dream Source Consulting LLC. Scam! Laguna Niguel California Author: Converse, Texas Insurance Agencies: Alberto Reihl Dream Source Laguna Niguel, California

Oct 06 2017
Chris Baird Chris CarterEquity Trust Company LLC Lied about having contractors license and insurance wrongfully deceiving employees and subcontractors exposing them to dangerous work environments mold infestations and unhealthy work conditions Vancouver, Washington and Portland Oregon Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Adoption Agencies: Chris Baird Vancouver , Washington

Oct 05 2017
Nancy Clark & Associates, Drug Rehab. SCAM, BEWARE. Nancy Clark Drug Treatment aka The Recovery Center abused my family, health, time, money, emotions, legal situation, and medical insurance. Costa Mesa California Author: Costa Mesa, California Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Nancy Clark & Associates Inc Costa Mesa, California

Oct 05 2017
Affordable health insurance These guys call every day about five times a day and every time they call I tell The representatives that I am no longer looking for insurance and they need to stop calling me. I finally called the 800 number listed on the Internet and all five represen Harrassment Do not know Internet Author: Wilmington, Delaware Health Insurance: Affordable health insurance Internet

Oct 05 2017
Best Buy Purchased 4 insurance plans on iPhones thru Best Buy, cancelled plans 1st week in July. Contacted Best Buy/geek squad 3 times since as they are still billing me! Contacted bank and had them refuse any further charges!! Today another charge,, contacted my bank and low and behold they changed their name so that charge would go thru! The fact of fraudulent activity with name changing is absolutely horrendous! I will no longer do business with Best Buy and/or geek squad! Absolutely poor business practices! Sooo disappointed in such a big company! You should be ashamed! Fairless hills Pennsylvania Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Internet

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2017
Half Price Books Don't Be a Sucker Des Moines Iowa
The Difference... Author: Mason City, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Half Price Books Des Moines, Iowa