COMBINED INSURANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: combined insurance
There may be more specific results for "combined insurance"
For more specific results for "combined insurance"
Showing 51-75 of 29,818 Found Reports For more specific results for "combined insurance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 01 2017
Mr. HAQ & mrs. Tayeba Haq, Al Haq Monster house for rent, termite infested. Aurora Illinois Author: Aurora, Illinois Insurance Companies: Real Estate Services: Mr. HAQ Aurora, Illinois

Sep 30 2017
First Health Axis, Legion Limited Medical, Alliance for Consumers USA, Health Insurance Innovations, Alliance for Consumers, USA I was told that my Dr. visits would be $10 & specialists $25, my scripts $4-$14. I have been paying for my Dr. visits (one was $42). I was told at that visit that I only had 3 Dr. visits/yr. I would have to pay for any over that. My prescriptions have been over $100 & I have 6. I have been using a prescription card because it's cheaper. Wayne Pennsylvania Author: Wellington, Florida Doctors: First Health Wayne, Pennsylvania

Sep 30 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America USHealth Group False health coverage Fort Worth, Texas Nationwide Author: Schwenksville, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Nationwide

Sep 30 2017
Jackson National Life Insurance Co. Assignment loan to cover business purchase. Loan paid went through steps in 2009 I thought. Wanted to check to make sure my daughter was the beneficiary. They say assignment still on policy. Company would not fix this. Original company I had the loan with can't be found!! But still assigned to them where ever and who ever they are? Lansing Michigan Author: holden, Missouri Insurance Companies: Jackson National Life Insurance Co. Lansing, Michigan

Sep 30 2017
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield aka Anthem Insurance Companies if you have cancer you don't want these soul less people to be your health insurer Nationwide Author: center moriches, New York Health Insurance: Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nationwide

Sep 28 2017
Assurant T-Mobiles insurance company My phone was stolen from an Applebees restaurant. I report it stolen to T-Mobile/assurant, called the police , got case number and gave this information to assurant which their policy clearly states that they will replace your device if lost or stolen. They denied my claim for no apparent reason . After speaking to them DAILY, they tell me it's nothing they can do. I am just out of a phone that I pay monthly insurance for for this type of situation. Atlantic City Nationwide Author: Atlantic City, New Jersey Telephones: Assurant Nationwide

Sep 28 2017
AON travel insurance travel insurance for orbitz AON travel insurance did not cover cancekled flight from Hurricane Harvey Author: louisville, Colorado Airline Companies: AON travel insurance Nationwide

Sep 27 2017
America Auto Care, LLC Independent Dealer Group Independent Tire Dealer Group LLC CAR AUTO INSURANCE SCAM ARTISTS BULLIES HARRASSERS Stuart Florida More companies connected Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Warranty: America Auto Care, LLC Stuart, Florida

Sep 27 2017
Strong Students Lawn Care Nick Ignacio No business license or insurance. Deals in stolen property. Crackpot. Alexandria Virginia Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Landscape Companies: Strong Students Lawn Care Alexandria, Virginia

Sep 27 2017
Inspector Clouseau Home Inspections, San Antonio, Texas Fraudulent Inspection Reports San Antonio Texas Internet
Woody Livingston is a Home Inspector who has no clue what he's doing What are you Livingston reviews Author: San Antonio, Texas Home Improvements: Inspector Clouseau Home Inspections, San Antonio, Texas Internet

LG Won't Repair Tablet Screen Hunstville Alabama
Fumble Author: brodhead, Kentucky Electronic Manufacturers: LG Hunstville, Alabama

Sep 27 2017
America's Trust America's trust Inc They lied to get me enrolled. The insurance is garbage. And getting hit by five different companies for payment. You can't close your account they hang up on you! Nationwide Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Consumer Services: America's Trust Nationwide

Sep 27 2017
TrafficHaus.com, MediaReps.com ,TrafficHaus, MediaReps, LLC, Defraud our company of advertising ad space delivered for the accumulated months of ,March, 2017 through May, 2017, in the Total Amount of $303.16 as agree to as a publisher revenue share. San Diego California
MALWARE ALERT NOTICE - TrafficHaus.com Ad Network Highly Suspected Of Malware Advertising!!! Author: Other Advertising Agencies: TrafficHaus.com, MediaReps.com San Diego, California

Sep 27 2017
Perennial Health Insurance. Particularly JEFF, TABITHA AND CHRIS THE LIAR!!! Mis-lead mme by telling me all my doctor's were covered under a Multi-Plan PPO when I went to my first Physician...MY PSYCHIATRIST for which I'm being treated for depression, anxiety, and Bi-Polar afflictions. My doctor said they need a physical P.O. Box address. I called customer service and spoke to Tablitha and Jeff who belittled me and basically implied they could care less that I had to pay my doctor for a plan that allegedly included her!!! Don't know - 855 numbers are fraud numbers!!! Don't know 855 destinations do exist!! Author: You will be judged, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Joseph M. Margiotta Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

Sep 26 2017
Quick cash USA Tried to get me to pay 115.00 for insurance in order to get a loan Texas Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Loans: Quick cash USA , Texas

Sep 26 2017
Bankruptcy dismissed 2012 Foroclosed 2014 House sold 2014 Have been recieving monthly statements ever since and homeowner insurance bills. Yesterday we recieved a breakdown of payments from escrow . It said we dont have enough money to pay for taxes and home owners imsurance. On line it said the bank was to send anything over 50 dollars. We have never recieved a dime. And we have contacted them. They have our apartment number but we still recieve this stuff. Simi vally California Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Accounting: Bank of america Simi vally , California

Sep 26 2017
Sammons Income Tax and Accounting Screwed up my 2014 and 2015 taxs, IRS wants over 40K from me. And they let there E&O insurance run out. Symrna Georgia Author: Middleport, New York Income tax: Sammons Income Tax and Accounting Symrna, Georgia

Sep 25 2017
Bohm Contracting Chance Bohm Paid Chance Bohm with insurance check to do roof work. Services not received and had representative send text that they were closing doors due to law suit and his attorney would contact me and I will be reimbursed. Also, said since May that roof work would be scheduled. Scammed!! N.Canton Ohio Author: Alliance, Ohio Home Improvements: Bohm Contracting N.Canton, Ohio

Sep 25 2017
Chase Bank Chase Credit Card Services Fake Customer Support, I understand is a fake response, Ignore Customers Request New York Nationwide
Settled Dispute / Merchant Agreements Author: Millersview, Texas Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

70, Report #1402038

Sep 25 2017
Medical Marijuana Bud Shop the salesman kept adding costs, first was insurance @ $200, then was $1000 for customs, all the while claiming fed ex had the package so he couldnt cancel the order. i asked to see fed ex paperwork, instead i got hounded to pay $1000 for customs. he says so you want me to abandon the package? i said there never was one and you sir are a sad sad man. also, for a so-called cali man, you sound pretty african and you certainly dont still to the cali time zone. money lost, lesson learned he says california, most likely Africa Internet Author: California Pharmacies: Medical Marijuana Bud Shop Internet

Sep 25 2017
UPS damaged item, was supposed to investigate, then stole the item from us, item now missing, even with insurance wont help us Nationwide About small claim court Author: Evansville, Wisconsin Shipping Companies: UPS Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Tower Hill Insurance RIPOFF!!! Tampa Florida Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Insurance Companies: Tower Hill Insurance Internet

Sep 25 2017
A-1 Healthcare They told me when I took this policy it would be accepted everywhere, well it's not even accepted in my local town for healthcare? They took money besides the monthly , which I was never told? And I tried to cancel but ended up having to put stop payment so they couldn't take any more money. They lie, lie , lie to get your money for insurance that is no good! McKinney Texas
Author: Gillsville, Georgia Health Insurance: A-1 Healthcare McKinney , Texas

Sep 25 2017
Hagerty Classic Car Insurance Unjust Denial Internet Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Car Insurance: Hagerty Classic Car Insurance Internet

Sep 25 2017
Fidelity Life Association Fidelity Life Insurance...uses phone number: 800-369-3990 unauthorized debit of funds Nationwide Author: Troy, Missouri Insurance Companies: Fidelity Life Association Nationwide