COMBINED INSURANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: combined insurance
There may be more specific results for "combined insurance"
For more specific results for "combined insurance"
Showing 101-125 of 29,824 Found Reports For more specific results for "combined insurance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 19 2017
International Funding Group, LTD. IFG Insurance Services, LLC, IFG Account and Business Consulting, LLC Tasteless Business Practices Involving Unwarranted Solicitation Riverhead New York Author: Riverhead, New York Insurance Agencies: International Funding Group, LTD. Riverhead, New York

Sep 19 2017
Scot Mosely True Auto Protection - Fort Worth, TX. Sends out many notices about car insurance renewal Fort Worth, TX Nationwide Author: Weymouth, Massachusetts Auto Warranty: Scot Mosely True Auto Protection - Fort Worth, TX. Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Mega Midwest Insurance Don't remember signing up for the policy. Been charged $480 since 4/2016 online/unknown Nationwide Author: La Mirada, California Insurance Companies: Mega Midwest Insurance Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Freedom life insurance company of america My wife, Andrea is sick. She does not reason clearly and cant speak properly. She doesnt remember the name of the Life Insurance she was talking to. She was promised full health coverage but she got nothing in return. We lost $ 900 as the first month installment in Sept of this year. Texas Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Freedom life insurance company of america , TX

Sep 19 2017
Ebay Motors FPS payment Invoice Ebay Buyer Protection Program scammed me into paying a 1000 for the car then 1000 for insurance and 500 for car tax Internet Author: Bel Air, Maryland Auto Dealers: Ebay Motors Internet

Sep 18 2017
InsuranceClaimCheck.com SCAM to keep your money Springfield, OH Internet Author: Prosper, Texas Insurance Companies: InsuranceClaimCheck.com Internet

Sep 18 2017
Linea Directa LÍNEA DIRECTA ASISTENCIA S.L.U. Parque Empresarial El Plantío.Calle Ochandiano nº 4-18, edificio 12, Plantas 1ª y 2ª.C.P. 28023 Madrid Clients insured her please beware London Internet Author: Tyne and Wear, Alabama Car Insurance: Linea Directa Internet

Sep 17 2017
CONSECO LIFE INSURANCE/WILCO WILCO LIFE INSURANCE AFTER 15YEARS THEY TOOK MY MONEY I SELL THEM PAYMENTS THEY RAISE MY INSURANCE CARMEL Indiana Author: SAN DIEGO, California Civil Rights Violators: CONSECO LIFE INSURANCE/WILCO CARMEL, Indiana

Sep 16 2017
Kurt D. Miller, MD Rudest staff, staff is incompetent with insurance issues, doctor refuses to follow up with insurance to obtain authorization for prescribed medicine without paying for more doctor visits Mission Viejo California Author: Dana Point, California Doctors: Kurt D. Miller, MD Mission Viejo, California

Sep 16 2017
Classic Hagerty Insurance Doesn't work with car owners Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Car Insurance: Classic Hagerty Insurance ,

Sep 15 2017
Madison Van lines IVL international Van=lines Joshua Morales PRESIDENT scammers!!! SCAMMERS BEWARE!! DONT BE FOOLED WITH ALL THE FAKE COMPANY WRITTEN REVIEWS LOOK AT BBB Margate Florida Simply Untrue Author: plantation, Florida Moving Companies: Madison Van lines Margate, Florida

Sep 15 2017
Truck Insurance Inc Truck Insurance Inc of Florence, South Carolina is a big ripoff Florence South Carolina Author: Florence, South Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Truck Insurance Inc Florence, South Carolina

Sep 15 2017
American freedom insurance company Denied my insurance claim because I used my car to drive to work Mount Prospect Illinois Author: Crown Point, Indiana Car Insurance: American freedom insurance company Mount Prospect, Illinois

Sep 15 2017
Salvage world auctions insurance auctions.inc direct auctions.com This company is a total scam please be aware houston Texas Author: Horsham, Texas Auto Dealers: Salvage world auctions houston, Texas

Sep 15 2017
Health Care International Never paid insurance claim London Internet Author: PEREZ ZELEDON, Other Health Insurance: Health Care International Internet

Sep 14 2017
CA Construction AVI Inc. If I could give them a minus. minus, minus star I would because although their contracted employee Mauricio did a very good job on the painting task he did try to take all of the left over supplies that I was being billed for. I had to ask Mauricio twice to get the extra supplies out of truck. Just ridiculous!! CA Construction/AVI Inc. is also trying to receive my insurance deductible of $1000 when they only did approximately $200.00 of repairs so why they think they get the insurance deductible as well is a mystery to me. I see that someone thought they were off the State Farm Preferred website but they are back on the State Farm preferred contractor's to use website but I hope they take them off immediately is my recommendation. I have already informed State Farm how dissatisfied I am with CA Construction's billing inaccuracies, their inept/lousy/rude/ customer service received from the following CA Construction personnel: Aaron Avila, Liza Quintana, Darreld Van Westrienen. Riveside California Author: Riverside, California Home Improvements: CA Construction Riveside, California

Sep 14 2017
Dave Simon Insurance Agency National Farmers Union Insurance 9 weeks after selling my house, still begging for my money. Check in the mail wrong address only response Brighton Colorado Finally got it Author: Modesto, California Insurance Agencies: Dave Simon Insurance Agency Brighton , Colorado

Sep 14 2017
Bridgecrest payments Tampa, FL Internet Do you have GAP insurance too? Author: tampa, Florida Auto Dealers: Bridgecrest Internet

Sep 14 2017
American Family Insurance AmfamAmerican Family Mutual Insurance Company Scam Artist, Thieves, Unscupulous, Trifling, Abuse of power, Corporate Thugs, Dishonest, Greedy, BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES, Agents and Agencies BEWARE, TRICKSTERS, GREED, STOLEN AMERICAN DREAMS, REDLINING Madison Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Insurance Companies: American Family Insurance Madison, Wisconsin

Sep 14 2017
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers STRIC Misled me about deductible. Called insurance onsite discussed deductible. Paid in full, then sent me another bill for $857.50. Argued and they filed on my credit report. San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers ,

Sep 14 2017
optimum one health do not do it garden city ny New York 11530 Nationwide Author: shohola, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: optimum one health Nationwide

Sep 13 2017
Transunion Van Lines or Alisher Akhmedov Warning do not use them, rip off, scamers, thiefs. los angeles California The company needs to be shut down Author: salt lake city, Utah Moving & Storage: Transunion Van Lines los angeles , California

Sep 13 2017
Trusted Auto Solutions Teddy Parker I NEVER write negative reviews. You won’t find ONE in the 21 years I have been in business. I can NOT, however, let another consumer, especially a woman, ever go through this again. Oklahoma City Oklahoma
Not Ripped Off Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: Trusted Auto Solutions Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Sep 13 2017
BMW A BMW I3 electric car exploded and burned to ashes next to my car. The heat was so intense that it melted my rear bumper and who knows what else got damaged. A miracle that my car didn't blow up as well. $500 in deductible from my own car insurance, my car sitting at the shop, insurance companies pointing at each other clueless as to what to do and BMW not asnwering my calls. Why do I get the bill when BMW designs ticking time bombs on wheels? By the way, this BMW had a recall on the batteries in January of this year. The car that exploded was purchased after the recall. Think twice before purchasing this car! New Jersey Nationwide Author: Aventura, Florida Auto manufactures: BMW Nationwide

Sep 12 2017
Universal Administrators I bought home owners insurance, they renewed without me asking and didn't pay a claim 320 Whittington Pkwy, Louisville, KY 40222 Louisville, KY 40222 Author: Bowie, Maryland Home Warranty Companies: Universal Administrators Internet