Your Search | comcast collections department

Oct 24 2016
Tricia carey and Ebay financial department Robbed me Oskaloosa Iowa Author: Hallstead, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Tricia carey Oskaloosa, Iowa

Oct 22 2016
McDonald's Rude, Gangster and Ghetto Employees and Management at the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, Dallas, TX 75212. This is a Black Owned Establishment That Treats It's Customers With Contempt. Terrible Food Quality , Had A Roach Fried in With My French Fries. Will Report to Health Department. Dallas Texas
Robert aka Pseudo Detective - NOTHING you've said invalidates the credibility of this report. Author: Dallas, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Dallas, Texas

Oct 22 2016
11:58 AM Convenience fee ripoff for redlight violation Internet Author: Florida DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Internet

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Emporium I am trying to get my money back and cancel my order and every time I call I get sent to a voice mail that says it is full.Internet Can't access website Author: Hummelstown, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Emporium Internet

Oct 20 2016
Jvc collections and allied assets Telemarketing. Tried to make me pay $1080 one day and then $565 another also contacted my parents who I have lived with for almost 7 years! Also got my job wrong when I worked and what year. Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Internet: Jvc collections and allied assets Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Team Drivers/ GreatWide transport False advertisement, no pay, low cpm Oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: Marlow, Oklahoma Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Team Drivers/ GreatWide transport Oklahoma

Oct 20 2016
Safe Guard Products international LLC Gap Department Atlanta GA Author: Brooklyn , New York Warranty Companies: Safe Guard Products international LLC Gap Department Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
poshmark unfair account deleated my account false acusations redwood city ca Internet Terms.... Author: montebello, California Department & Outlet Stores: poshmark Internet

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2016
Estelline police department Estelline Texas Idiot Author: Troy, Montana Police: Estelline police department Estelline , Texas

Oct 17 2016
yuguana_liu ordered purse onlineThey said my card was blocked. They couldn't finish transaction.I got a vinyl purse in the US mail on 10/14 from China. Not even purse I wanted. This is a fake MinHangQu SHANGHAI 201101 Internet Author: florissant, Missouri Department & Outlet Stores: yuguana_liu Internet

Oct 17 2016
XFinity Comcast Bogus Fees and Charges on Cable Bill Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Coral Springs, Florida Cable TV: XFinity Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
11:22 AM Fake/ Counterfeit Goods; The North Face Men's Denali Jacket New Jersey Author: New Hampshire Department & Outlet Stores: New Jersey

Oct 17 2016
Bobs Outlet, ALCCO returns, and Revolve Outlet is listed on credit card charge. Counterfeit North Face Jacket. Owner said F*** You! to me over the phone. New york, New York  Internet Author: North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Bobs Outlet Internet

Oct 15 2016
Dallas County Tax Assessor Richardson, Garland Dallas County Tax Office overcharging Richardson Texas Author: Richardson, Texas DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Dallas County Tax Assessor Richardson, Texas

Oct 14 2016
Processing Department PO Box 6430 Chandler Arizona 85246-6430 Chandler Arizona Author: Columbus, Ohio Liars: Processing Department PO Box 6430 Chandler AZ 85246-6430 Chandler, Arizona

Oct 14 2016
Business Computer Training Institute , BCTI,  Mohela US Department of Education, Direct Loans. I was young and Nieve when I was financially raped by BCTI. All programs were out dated and I didn't learn anything. Fife Washington Author: Cle-Elum, Washington Federal Government: Business Computer Training Institute (BCTI)

Oct 13 2016
U.S. Department of Health & Human Services MISSING PERSON NATISHA V LAX BUT DUE TO HIPPA I CAN'T BE TOLD IF SHE'S IN MENTAL HEALTH CARE los angeles Nationwide
How in the world do you know so much??? Author: Mesa, Arizona Mental Health: U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
American Home Shield AHS Unresponsive, deceptive advertising, Impossible to contact service department waited 5 times for more than 2 hours during business hours. Numbers you do get only take orders for new repairs. Without refrigerator for 10 weeks! Letters to Corporate office and General Inquiries addresses are never answered. Company is a RIP OFF. Pflugerville Nationwide Author: Pflugerville, Texas Home Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
Wang Gang , Ordered Michael Kors top receive something totally different Shanghai Internet Author: Southwick Brighton, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: Wang Gang Internet

Oct 11 2016
Pacific Living Properties Genesis Credit Management No deposit returned - charged for renovations and sent remaining balance to collections Bellevue Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Housing Rentals: Pacific Living Properties Bellevue, Washington

Oct 11 2016
city of toledo department of public utilities (water company) water company screwing customers toledo Ohio ?????? Author: toledo, Ohio Utility Companies: city of toledo department of public utilities (water company) toledo, Ohio

Oct 11 2016
XFINITY Comcast Scam Artists and Thieves Nationwide Author: St. Augustine, Florida Cable TV: xfinity comcast Nationwide

Oct 07 2016
Harbor Freight Knoxville TN nice way to treat a long time customer Knoxville Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Department & Outlet Stores: Harbor Freight Knoxville TN Knoxville, Tennessee