Your Search | comcast collections department

May 28 2016
Department of human services OKLAHOMA DHS My newborn girl was taken from me after being told the case was closed many times no drugs in my system her system or her umbilical cord proving throughout the whole pregnancy I did not abuse drugs I did test positive four times during pregnancy but proved they were prescribed dhs then changed the story to doctor seeking these were ER visits my child's father took his life due to this my family has been destroyed I am disabled and being charges with felony child neglect now while not guilty there words have meant more then my proof now I have fallen mentally and can not even care for myself now I have no means of transportation to due as they want proof Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Department of human services Muskogee, Oklahoma

May 27 2016
Samsung.com home appliance Worst Home Appliance and Service Department in the World Nationwide Nationwide Author: Baker, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Samsung Nationwide

May 26 2016
Crius energy llc Public Power, Viridian, Everyday Energy, Cincinnati Bell, Fairport Energy, Comcast energy rewards, TriEagle. When I went cancel the account customer service was rude Pinellas Park/Stamford Connecticut Author: Tampa, Florida Utility Companies: Crius energy llc Stamford , Connecticut

May 26 2016
Comcast charging for HD when it is not available Nationwide Author: Freeport, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Comcast Nationwide

May 26 2016
Comcast XFINITY X1 Bait and Switch X1 Cable box ONLY avaialble with Comcast Internet service Nationwide Author: longmont, Colorado Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

May 25 2016
Otter Box Otter Box Defender series rugged protection for iPhone 6s plus False advertising Ft. Collins Colorado
Clumsy?? Author: conway, South Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Otter Box Ft. Collins, Colorado

May 24 2016
Ace Settlement Department Internet Author: California Credit & Debt Services: Ace Settlement Department Internet

May 23 2016
Amtrak On April 20 2016 I purchased a round trip ticket from Van Nuys Amtrak Station to Anahiem Amtrak Station upon going and coming back the conductors were being rude and verbally abusive. I reported this to the Customer Relations Department but they did not help me in anyway.l Washington DC Washington A few comments... Author: Sun Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Amtrak Washington DC , Washington

May 23 2016
Wells Boys Property Management, Palms East Collections after no notification for 6 months Cape Canaveral Florida Author: Titusville, Florida Better Business Bureau: Wells Boys Property Management, Palms East

May 23 2016
Erie Police County Department EPD I was assaulted by erie police on 6/2/15 Erie Pennsylvania
Yet again... Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Erie Police County Department Erie , Pennsylvania

May 23 2016
Timberland uk I dont received nothing, the first time they told need pay the custom fee. Ok, i pay us$40 add i not received nothing and now they want 40 add for resend it. Internet Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Timberland uk Internet

May 21 2016
Car Registration Easy Guide This is identical to some of the complaints that I have already read. I went online to renew my car registation. These scammers have infiltrated the site, taking adventage of unsuspection consumers. I went on dol.wa.org to renew my license.The scammers have a very officlal looking cover, in order to deceive people unkown Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide Internet

May 21 2016
Department Store Liquidations Brand Name Bargains,LLC Fraud, Miss-represents, dishonest Brooklyn New York Author: Cleveland, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Department Store Liquidations Brooklyn, New York

May 21 2016
Choxi nomorerack Repeat Failures Internet Problem Resolved Author: Henderson, Nevada Department & Outlet Stores: Choxi Internet

May 20 2016
COMCAST CABLE & INTERNET XFINITY MOST UNORGANIZED COMPANY ON THE PLANET COMCAST Pompano Beach Florida
Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida Internet Service Providers: COMCAST CABLE & INTERNET Pompano Beach, Florida

May 20 2016
Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma Horrible Service Department Experience with Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma. With the unpredictable cost of fuel in 2012 I started shopping for fuel efficient vehicles for my wife and I, the Hyundai appeared to be the logical choice service department Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Dealer Repairs: Bob Howard Hyundai Oklahoma Oklahoma, Oklahoma

May 19 2016
shopppers express scam for mystery shoppers paramus New Jersey Author: San Diego, California Department & Outlet Stores: shopppers express paramus, New Jersey

May 19 2016
Bureau of Defaulters Agency Debt Collections Management, National Debt Settlement, Debt Collectors, they started off with an email, then they sent me even more emails Chicago,IL Toms River, NJ Internet Author: Deering, Alaska Loans: Bureau of Defaulters Agency Internet

May 19 2016
Vehicle Service Department IMMEDIATE RESPONSE REQUESTED, WARRANTY EXPIRATION Plano Texas Author: Buda, Texas Auto Repair Service: Vehicle Service Department Plano, Texas

Red Wing Shoes Bad quality won't stand behind defects wichita Nationwide
They did the right thing Author: Wichita, Kansas Department & Outlet Stores: Red Wing Shoes Nationwide

May 19 2016
saferwholesale ,saferwholesale.com/ website. sales department lies and shipping department lies indiana Internet indiana or so they say
Author: Brookpark, Ohio Manufacturers: saferwholesale Internet

May 19 2016
First National Collections Bureau, Inc., LVNV Funding, LLC Scam Collection Attempt Sparks Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: First National Collections Bureau, Inc. Sparks, Nevada

May 18 2016
Heartland America Impossible to cancel order; ripoff price; America Heartland was selling same item on eBay for 25% less Internet Author: Kentucky Department & Outlet Stores: Heartland America Internet

May 18 2016
SURPRISE FORD SERVICE DEPARTMENT DIAGNOSED FRAUDULENT, EXPENSIVE, UNNEEDED REPAIRS Surprise Arizona Author: SURPRISE, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: SURPRISE FORD Surprise, Arizona

May 17 2016
Mercedes of Calabasas Service Department Staff and General Manager Discriminating statement made by Service Director against females (which I am) and performed a job on my car without my permission California Author: Woodland Hills , California Auto Repair Service: Mercedes of Calabasas