Your Search | comcast cable

Mar 07 2016
Cable One Cancelled Order Arizona Internet Author: Columbus, Mississippi Art Galleries: Cable One Nationwide

Mar 03 2016
Offerwire.com or Bridgevine, Inc SCAM: supposedly OfferRebates for Cable - time warner, etc. never got $100 rebate no email contact - phone makes u listen to ads then says u have to call another number which tells u to hang us Vero Beach Florida Author: Fair Haven, New York On-Line Business: Offerwire.com Vero Beach, Florida

Mar 02 2016
Comcast XFinity Bought my own modem/router and usage went sky high... Athens Tennessee Author: Benton, Tennessee Internet Fraud: Comcast Internet

Feb 25 2016
NGOA stripe,inc., where is my order of g700 flashlights? san francisco California happy with NGOA Author: smiths creek, Michigan Cable Companies: Miscellaneous Electronics: NGOA san francisco, California

Feb 25 2016
Time Warner Cable TWC, Time Warner Cable Business Class Extremely dishonest company with shady business practices Nationwide Author: Costa Mesa, California Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

Feb 25 2016
CentuyLink Overcharging Seattle Nationwide Author: Papillion, Nebraska Cable TV: CentuyLink Nationwide

Feb 24 2016
Comcast/Xfinity The company has incorrectly charged me for a late fee and a service and product I was told I wouldn't have to pay. Roseville Minnesota Author: Mounds View, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: Comcast/Xfinity

Feb 23 2016
Flow Columbus Communications A subsidy of Cable & Wireless Soliciting Money Port-of-Spain Internet Author: Port-of-Spain, Alabama Internet Services: Flow Columbus Communications Internet

Feb 22 2016
Direct-TV Poor service, poor customer service, poor technician, poor equipment, no comparsion to customer Rancho Cordova, California Nationwide Author: Rancho Cordova, California Cable Companies: Direct-TV Nationwide

Feb 19 2016
Direct TV AT&T Unauthorized payment orlando Nationwide Author: orlando, Florida Cable TV: Direct TV Nationwide

Feb 19 2016
Verizons FIOS refund refusal to pay theft corruption wrong-doing bad faith withholding lying dishonesty unfair unfairness New York New York Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Cable TV: Verizons Nationwide

Feb 18 2016
Charter Communications Charter Communications in Duncanville Texas Total Ripoff, bad service, bad installation, bad equipment Duncanville Texas
Author: Duncanville, Texas Cable TV: Charter Communications Duncanville, Texas

Feb 16 2016
comcast xfinity overbilling mistakes by comcast cost me over $1000 in 2 years Nationwide
Author: indpls,, Indiana Video Stores: comcast Nationwide

Feb 13 2016
sling.com slingtv scammers, will not refund your money even if you never us a single minute of tneir service Internet Author: dahlonega, Georgia Cable TV: sling.com Internet

Feb 12 2016
Cox cable Cox Gigablast Scottsdale Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Internet: Cox cable Internet

Feb 08 2016
DISH Network Dish installer cut built-in cable connections to entire house Midvale Utah Bad Business Practices Author: Midvale, Utah Communications & Networking: DISH Network Internet

Feb 08 2016
Cox Communications Cox Cable of Oklahoma City Not paying prepaid cards and charging for property turned in Oklahoma City Internet Author: Yukon, Oklahoma Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Internet

Feb 04 2016
xfinity Comcast Cable Xfinity 10.00 Late fee and 5.00 Bill Description Fee Atlanta Georgia Nationwide Author: Charleston, South Carolina Cable TV: xfinity Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Time Warner Cable TWC TWC spoils my credit score by sending bills to collection agency for the amount which I dont owe to them San Antonio Texas Really?? Author: Lombard, Illinois Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Cable San Antonio, Texas

Feb 01 2016
direct tv direct tv took money from my card $451.56 for my moms bill and i did not allow them to they said because i payed her bill befor with my car that they can do that ....now i cant pay my rent .thats my moms account im no weres on that account how can they do that and my mom dont have direct tv nor does she live with me and six months later my mom moved out and shut off her direct tv so she has a bill and direct tv go ahead and takes the money off my card for her bill how is that far Nationwide Author: Towanda, Pennsylvania Cable TV: direct tv Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Comcast Cable Xfinity Collections, Unfair fees, lying about fees being taken care of. Online Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Internet: Comcast Cable Nationwide

Jan 29 2016
Rafael Pariente WTV Rocks I purchased a cable box for $200 cash and returned it. The vendor refused to give me a full refund and cheated me out of $30. He gave me a hard time & runaround before refunding me $170 of my $200. Van Nuys Internet, Cali Author: tarzana, California Internet Services: rafael Pariente Internet

Jan 20 2016
Century Link Absolute Incompetence Phoeniz Arizona Author: McKinney, Texas Cable TV: Century Link Phoeniz, Arizona

Jan 15 2016
Comcast Financial Agency Corportaiton a Comcast CABLE COMMUNICATIONS Company Position Independent Private evaluator Norcross Georgia Author: Point Pleasant, New Jersey Financial Services: Comcast Financial Agency Corportaiton Norcross , Georgia

Jan 13 2016
DIGISTREAM Digistream Broomfield is a scam Broomfield Colorado Author: Mequon, Wisconsin Cable Companies: DIGISTREAM Broomfield, Colorado