Your Search | comcast cable

Dec 24 2015
Time Warner Cable Denial of promised service for payment Columbus, OH Nationwide You didn't read my report carefully Author: Zanesville, Ohio Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

Dec 21 2015
Cox Communication Arizona Cox Communication Fraudulently and false fully Trapped in 2 year contract with very high price without revealing the facts Phoenix Arizona
Another Blame Everybody Else Whiner Author: Chandler, Arizona Cable TV: Cox Communication Arizona Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 21 2015
Charter communications Someone keeps ordering movies on demend that i never ordered Duluth georgia Nationwide Author: Duluth, Georgia Cable TV: Charter communications Nationwide

Dec 19 2015
att directv att in bed with the devil in dallas Texas Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Cable TV: att Nationwide

Dec 15 2015
Planet Dish Dish Network Charged me for services I never recieved Lockport New York Author: Norwich, Connecticut Cable TV: Planet Dish Lockport, New York

Dec 14 2015
DirectTV http://www.directv.com/ NFL Ticket - auto-renewal after cancel Phoenix Nationwide Author: Alabama Cable TV: DirectTV Nationwide

Dec 12 2015
Time Warner CAble TWC - No due date on invoice - assessed late fee month after month I have been attempting to bring to TWC attention that their invoices that include overdue charges do not contain a due date for current charges. lincoln Nebraska Your story is full of holes. Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Cable TV: Time Warner CAble lincoln, Nebraska

Dec 11 2015
Time Warner Cable TWC $300 Reward Gift Card for Retaining Services Nationwide Author: Alabama Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

Dec 09 2015
Time warner cable TWC Atrocious reception, service, and company. Switch to xx  Send this horrible company a message! Palm desert, California Nationwide Author: Palm desert, California Cable Companies: Time warner cable Nationwide

Dec 06 2015
DISHNETWORK Anthony Chacon DNS operations manager BAD COMPANY - WORKERS & MANAGERS fort lauderdale Nationwide Author: fort lauderdale , Florida Cable TV: DISHNETWORK Nationwide

Dec 06 2015
comcast xfinity Refund Due Hillsboro Blovd, Florida Nationwide Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Internet: comcast Nationwide

Nov 30 2015
TWC Business Class TWC, Time Warner Cable, Time Warner Cable Business Class Cancellation Rip-off scheme Nationwide Author: Santa Clarita, California Internet Service Providers: TWC Business Class Nationwide

Nov 30 2015
Verizon Fios Agent - Michael Kane Free tablet with new service cotnract is not actually free Hyattsville MD Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Cable TV: Verizon Fios Nationwide

Nov 30 2015
Sherry harrison Time warner cable has been to my home 2 times within a week. I called 2 weeks ago to try and get my original 88$ a month bill lowered. It's now 170$ time warner is just a big company taking advantage of consumers. Go to direct tv( until they try and buy everyone out). Lexington Kentucky Author: Lexington, Kentucky Cable TV: Sherry harrison Lexington, Kentucky

Nov 28 2015
IKS Club Big scam artist STAY Away British Colum Author: Staten island , New York Cable TV: IKS Club British Columbia

Nov 27 2015
Dumax dumaxtv.com/ Channels are not what it is advertise california Author: Illinois Cable TV: Dumax Internet

Nov 24 2015
centurylink says im responsible for my deceased mothers bill arcadia FL Author: arcadia, Florida Cable TV: centurylink

Nov 23 2015
IKS CLUB Feels cheated by IKS Club Internet IKSCLUB and IPTVPS.COM ARE THE SAME. **********BEWARE*******. Author: Brampton , Ontario Cable TV: IKS CLUB Internet

Nov 22 2015
Time Warner Cable $594.00 that they did not receive it. I was also told that they will not close my account or shut of my phone until it is paid. Which means that each month I will have to pay phone charges in addition to paying for equipment that was returned to them when i moved out Sept. 2, 2015. I do not have the receipt any longer, because I was told they had received the equipment. Los Angeles California Author: Brookline, New Hampshire Cable Companies: Time Warner Cable Los Angeles, California

Nov 22 2015
Dish Network Dish Pausing service is not really true Nationwide Nationwide Author: Narrows, Virginia Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Nov 19 2015
cox communications billed me for cox cable that I never had.told them I never lived at the address the services were used, someone used my name and info over the phone to get themselves free cox apparently when they didn't pay there bills Phoenix Arizona Nationwide Author: PHOENIX, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: cox communications Nationwide

Nov 18 2015
Direct TV ripped me off for an account that was not in my name phoenix Arizona terms were not agreed to Author: biddeford, Maine Cable Companies: Direct TV phoenix, Arizona

Nov 17 2015
Cox Communications Cox Nationwide Author: Glendale, Arizona Cable TV: Cox Communications Nationwide

Nov 16 2015
ikstvclub.com I paid $69.99 usd, it cost me $95.41 cad for a one year subscription of iptv service, i subscribe on Oct 1, 2015 and was stb blocked Nov 2, 2015. So i only receive service for one month only. I sent many e-mails to ikstvclub.com and they never answer me back. They STB Blocked me from their service, so i am unable to watch tv. I got ripoff, can you help? Internet Author: Brampton, Ontario Cable TV: ikstvclub.com Internet

Nov 16 2015
Southwest Credit Systems SW Credit Systems Entered a collection account on my credit report for a company that I never did business with. Carrollton Texas Author: Magnolia, Delaware Cable TV: Southwest Credit Systems Carrollton, Texas