COMCAST CABLE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: comcast cable
There may be more specific results for "comcast cable"
For more specific results for "comcast cable"
Showing 26-50 of 6,221 Found Reports For more specific results for "comcast cable"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 15 2017
Comcast Xfinity After having services in our temporary house we attempted to transfer the to service our permanent house. Comcast told us it wouldn't be a problem. Then they told us that they didn't service our subdivision. When we moved we canceled our subscription and turned in our equipment. When we cancelled we were told there wouldn't be a penalty since Comcast doesn't offer services in our area. Three months later we received a bill for early termination of our contract. Numerous phone calls later with the rudest people you would ever want to talk to and still no resolution. I would never recommend Comcast to anyone. Nationwide Author: Rincon, Georgia Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Sep 12 2017
Directv & Century Link Price fraud. Don't charge as quoted Carol Stream, IL 60197-5007 Cable & Interne Author: Oro Valley, Arizona Internet Fraud: Directv & Century Link Internet

Sep 12 2017
Direct TV very unprofessional customer service Nationwide Author: Nevada, Texas Cable TV: Direct TV Nationwide

Sep 12 2017
Sling TV Forget the billing, you can't even watch TV if you pay full price. Castle Rock Colorado Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Cable TV: Sling TV Internet

Sep 10 2017
At&t uverse Bait and Switch Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Cable TV: At&t Internet

Sep 07 2017
CABLEVISION OPTIMUM AKA. ALTICE REFUSED TO CREDIT ME FOR LATE FEES ASSESSED ON MY ACCOUNT, REFUSED TO ALSO CREDIT ME FOR BOX FEES WHICH VIOLATE THE ANTI-TRUST LAWS BETHPAGE New York Author: COMMACK, New York Cable TV: CABLEVISION BETHPAGE, New York

Sep 06 2017
Spectrum (Time Warner Cable) Fraudulent Claims Author: garfield heights, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Spectrum (Time Warner Cable) Internet

Sep 04 2017
Spectrum Time Warner Free to Increase your Bill with each month city of industry California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   Author: Oxnard, California Cable TV: Spectrum city of industry, California

Sep 04 2017
AT&T Cellular Wireless AT&T offered a bundle payment for wireless, internet, & cable. We had no internet service entire time we were part of their cellular service. Atlanta, GA Georgia Nationwide Author: Carlsbad, California Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Cellular Wireless Nationwide

Sep 02 2017
Comcast Xfinity Comcast/Xfinity Defrauding Consumers With Unattainable Internet Packages Danville Virginia **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**
Author: Chatham, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Comcast Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 31 2017
WOW CABLE I cancelled my WOW account a year ago I've been trying for a year to get them to come disconnect a wire that is connected to my electrical box at the end of my backyard the wires no longer connected to my house but it is connected to a wire which is connected to electrical box they came out today 8 3117 and has to reschedule for a new type of technician to come ground The Wire I don't know what else to do I just need it removed because this is hazardous to the neighborhood now they're promising me they're going to come in 4 days they escalated it please help me get this resolved Columbus Ohio Wow Columbus Ohio **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Reynoldsburg Ohio, Ohio Cable TV: WOW CABLE Internet

Aug 30 2017
Comcast/Xfinity Deceptive information; paying for service I didn't know I had! ROSEVILLE California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Omission? Author: ROSEVILLE, California Cable TV: Comcast/Xfinity ROSEVILLE, California

Aug 29 2017
Mediacom My landlord, Avalanche Investments, had a bulk account at mediacom, paying for basic cable tv since 2008. They took it out of their name, created unauthorized accounts, in each residents nMe, then charged us all for family plans! None of us authorized it, and Avalanche Investments tells us all that it wasnt their doing, but we all think it was and mediacom isnt talking. Lost my service today, and they want over $280 to restore it! Talk about ripoffs! Apache Junction Arizona Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Civil Rights Violators: Art Galleries: Mediacom Apache Junction, Arizona

Aug 27 2017
Verizon Communications Overbilling and Collections Issue New York New York Author: Waldorf, Maryland Cable TV: Verizon Communications New York, New York

Aug 27 2017
Comcast Comcast overcharged. chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Internet Service Providers: Comcast chicago, Illinois

Aug 27 2017
Charter Communication corp. Cable,phone and internet Spectrum Credit Monsters Covington Nationwide Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Producers: Charter Communication corp. Nationwide

Aug 24 2017
infinity promo/Dish/Hughes.net infinity promo gift card /Dish/Hughes.netcombined promo offer gift card of $100 promised me a $100 gift card and it would take 6 to 8 weeks after i connected to there services.never recieved. I did get a hold of them once and the promised me another 50 gift card for my inconvience. after waiting and never recieving tryed to contact them back but to no avail sat on phone for 2 hours and many more other days but no one ever pics up it just continues to say they are still serving other cutomers and they will be with me shortly...NEVER DID THAT HAPPEN OR THEY ANSWER. INTERNET/VIRGINIA Author: Lignum, Virginia Cable TV: infinity promo/Dish/Hughes.net ,

Aug 23 2017
Thornton Cable cable box ripoff Thornton Colorado Author: Harbor city, California Electronic Manufacturers: Thornton Cable Thornton, Colorado

Aug 22 2017
Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river I brought my 2008 pontiac solstice in for a tire senror light they said on of the tire sending units was bad i paid $250.00 Dollars and drove it half way home when the light came back on so i brought it back. than had th car for another 2 days charged me $250.00 again. when i got to my car in the lot i started it and the check engine light was on and the coolant level light came on after i pulled off of the lot. when i got home i was going to put engine coolant in but the hood wouldn't open than i noticed two small dents in my hood on the drivers side bodyline and the edge of the hood was bent up i guess from them pulling on it.(I've never had any problem with the hood opening). I was pissed i called Mikey he said bring it back i said i will bring him the bill for having another shop do the work. Jim Glovers crew has proven to be crooked. i'm now paying $1000. to Get the hood fixed the cable pull for the hood that obviously jerked when they pulled it and the bodywork done I'm sending the bill to Glover tulsa Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Auto Dealer Repairs: Jim Glover Chevrolet on the river tulsa, Oklahoma

Aug 21 2017
Comcast Infinity CSR Rep states NO Charge for service if Comcast's fault. Problem is they replaced a faulty wire but billed us anyway. They claim there is no such policy and refuse to credit my acct. Somebody's LYING Nationwide Author: Lombard, Illinois Internet: Comcast Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Spectrum (formerly Time-Warner) Spectrum took over my Timer Warner service, doubled my bill and I'm disabled Culver City California Author: Los Angeles, California Cable TV: Spectrum Culver City, California

Aug 21 2017
Spectrum Communications Time Warner Cable Unwiling to cancel my service or fix the problem. Poor Customer Services South Portland Maine Author: Buxton, Maine Cable TV: Spectrum Communications Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Comcast Xfinity Company overcharged for service and povided poor customer service Baltimore Maryland Author: Waldorf, Maryland Internet Service Providers: Comcast Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 16 2017
Spectrum Cable & TV Time Warner CableCharter Communications Totally Indifferent, false advertising Cable Company Nationwide Author: Center Ossipee, New Hampshire Internet Service Providers: Spectrum Cable & TV Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com , Colorado