COMCAST COLLECTIONS DEPARTMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: comcast collections department
There may be more specific results for "comcast collections department"
For more specific results for "comcast collections department"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 10 2017
California State Department/Franchise Tax Board Excessive penalty for Statement of Information for an LLC Sacramento California Author: San Diego, California Government Services: California State Department/Franchise Tax Board Sacramento, California

Jul 10 2017
Marion Broidrick Told me it's a small community of course the Orleans Police Department covered up your beating and arrest. Orleans Massachusetts Author: West Dennis, Massachusetts Attorneys General: Marion Broidrick Orleans, Massachusetts

Jul 09 2017
Fig stores No answer ever again Chesapeake Virginia Author: Aurora, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: Fig stores Chesapeake , Virginia

Jul 09 2017
CPO Outlets Amazon CPO Outlets CPO Commerce, LLC Refused Tot Respond To Multiple Emails or Answer Calls After Shipping Item To Wrong Address Suwanee Internet Author: ft lauderdale, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: CPO Outlets Internet

Jul 08 2017
Jason M. Spencer Student Loan Relief Inc.Florian Pauly Breach of payroll agreement, fraud, false information submitted to the Department of Education on behalf of clients, verbal harrassment and wrongful termination. Dallas Texas
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Jason M. Spencer Dallas, Texas

Jul 08 2017
sportshoesba.com didn't send package and do not respond to my email and don't give my money back Internet Author: Lisboa, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: sportshoesba.com Internet

Jul 07 2017
Recycling Revolution, LLC Nathan Seskin Refuses to pay our freight invoices. We have placed them in collections. BEWARE Boca Raton FL Author: HOUSTON, Texas Recycle Centers: Recycling Revolution, LLC Nationwide

Jul 07 2017
General RV General RV - Canton Ohio Customer service and service department fails. North Canton Nationwide Author: Warren, Ohio RV Repair Centers: General RV Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Phenix Ciry district attorney Phenix City police department I was falsely accused by this wells fargo manager who was my neighbor I was the one being harassed to death but the police charged me with harassment then i was found guilty of harassing her but the charges were dropped I was told i couldn't sue her and because of that she has been harassing me with her renters and family members because she got away with falsely accusing me before i just don't know what to do and my yard keeps getting vandalized they have crossed the line to many times in harassing me phenix city ALABAMA Her husband was promoted to manager after only 3 months of working their all these two people do is steal things from other people and their human resources department has a bunch of corrupt criminals Author: United States, Civil Rights Violators: Phenix Ciry district attorney Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Walden University Sent to collections on course I withdrew from online class Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Colleges and Universities: Walden University Internet

Jul 06 2017
RMP, LLC collections scam Internet RMP LLC is not Robert Mann Packaging Author: New Albany, Indiana Questionable Activities: RMP, LLC Internet

Jul 05 2017
Comcast Canle Comcast, comcast cable, comcast of philadelphia Fraud, cheated, comcast ripoff, terrible service, customer service comcast, comcast cable, comcast cable tv, comcast cable internet, comcast cable phone, xfinity, xfinity cable, Philadelpha Pennsylvania Author: Ridley, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Comcast Canle

Jul 05 2017
Kissvivi kissvivi.com/collections/deals Wrong items wont pay return shipping China China Author: Bastrop, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Kissvivi Internet

Jul 05 2017
Family Mobile walmart family mobile was told for 2 months that I had NO bill and then to be told you have 7 days to pay or your going to collections?!? ridiculous! Nationwide Family Mobile walmart family mobile was told for 2 months that I had NO bill and then to be told you have 7 days to pay or your going to collections?!? ridiculous! Nationwide Author: Woods Cross, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

James Smith, ACS Legal Department. Advance Cash USA  Internet
Author: Memphis, Tennessee Title and Escrow Services: James Smith, ACS Legal Department. Advance Cash USA Internet

Jul 03 2017
Security Auto Loans SAL False Collections Account, Fraudulent Repossessions, Misleading Collection Practices, deviant deferrals, bad business Practices, liars, Frauds, New Hope Minnesota Fact Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Car Financing: Security Auto Loans New Hope, Minnesota

Jul 03 2017
Allumiderm I received a survey from Comcast which turned out not to be a Comcast survey. I did the survey and at the end got a thank you for taking the survey and offering me a free gift for completing the survey. After picking the gift it said I just had to pay for shipping. I gave them my credit card and AFTER that got notice that it was a trial. I called Comcast and was informed it wasn't their survey. I called and cancelled immediately . They still shipped it anyway. They are a scam for sure. Internet Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Eye Care: Allumiderm Internet

Jul 02 2017
Eric Marshall Department of Justice False/Spam report Brooklyn New York Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Eric Marshall Department of Justice Brooklyn, New York

Jul 02 2017
Scott Tolbert IRT Company Manager IRT, Intelligens REM Temptationis HR Department. the victim of a reshipping scam Internet Never trust a person you don't know Author: HOUSTON, Texas Liars: Scott Tolbert IRT Company Manager Internet

Jul 02 2017
The Dump Deliverd broken couches still have not repaired over a year later and Customer service is no help at all Newport News Virginia Author: Yorktown, Virginia Department & Outlet Stores: The Dump Newport News , Virginia

Jul 01 2017
Jeff Norman processing department Jeff norman They sent me a letter stating I won over 700,000 in a sweepstakes they had me send in 20 dollars to pay for the taxes on the money and also for a rush delivery Chandler Arizona Author: Youngstown, Ohio Attorney Generals: Jeff Norman processing department Nationwide

Jun 29 2017
National payment centet Department if educstion Trying to shake down an old Lady!! Said my $100 monthly payment is involuntary because it comes out of my social security. Atlanta Georgia Author: North Bend, Oregon Colleges and Universities: National payment centet Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 29 2017
Walmart Inc. Mall stores department I received a check from this department and I had been doing surveys and all that kinda things and it was my first time doing anything like that so I didn't think anything of it and didn't know​ much on scams and didn't think it would happen to myself.  Internet Author: Milton, Delaware Shopping Centers & Malls: Walmart Inc. Mall stores department Internet

Jun 29 2017
Atlanta unemployment office The georgia department of labor ruled in my favor for when I was wrongfully fired by a black nurseing rn and she replaced me with two black lpns but then they answered them and the hearing judge ruled in their favor and made me pay back the money totally unfair and racist atlanta Georgia Author: United States, Government Corruption: Atlanta unemployment office atlanta, Georgia

50, Report #1381922

Jun 28 2017
Belle Epoque This company sent me to collections with the collection co name of Dar waterfront &a associates. I never did any business with this company and now I am in collection for $99.01 Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Belle Epoque Internet