Your Search | comcast collections department

May 12 2016
ShopGolfMax.com No way to track your order or pay for it and then they want to send you to collections. Its a scam. Trying to charge me for items I don't have Los Angeles Internet Author: Vallejo, California Golf Courses: ShopGolfMax.com Internet

May 12 2016
FuseMail won't honor cancelation. they have been billing me for months. now dealing with collections Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Services: FuseMail Internet

Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
Everyone mentioned in this report has all my contact info including the Rip Off Report operators, they have my contact too. Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

May 12 2016
ACE collections bogus claims Nationwide Definitely a Scam! Author: wichita, Kansas Legal Process Servers: ACE collections Nationwide

May 12 2016
Comcast cable Xfinity Comcast Ripping folks off on internet charges Petal, MS Nationwide Author: petal, Mississippi Internet: Comcast cable Nationwide

May 10 2016
Maric College Kaplan College The finance department would interrupt class by taking me out of class room instruction and off-site clinicals to demand tuition payments. They refused to provide documentation of my graduation and my transcripts. Therefore, I could not continue my education. After graduation, I was unemployed and harassed twice weekly by finance department Vista California Author: San Diego, California Colleges and Universities: Maric College Vista, California

May 09 2016
NPF. Processing Department Supposedly has a check for ,1.2 mil. I just have to send 20.00 in ten days to receive it Plainview New York Author: Omaha, Nebraska $$ REWARDS Offered: NPF. Processing Department Plainview , New York

May 08 2016
Rooms to Go Poor Business Relationship McAllen Texas
e-mail sent as requested Author: Harlingen, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Rooms to Go Internet

May 06 2016
Comcast Xfinity I had a plan that included 40 channels and internet for 59.99. Then they charged me an additional 9.99 for HD TV. My first bill was 203. I called 4 times to try to get it straightened out.  The Villages Region Nationwide Author: The Villages, Florida Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

May 06 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson Received a collection notice from LGBS for unpaid parking violations in Denver, Colorado 14 years old. Denver Nationwide Author: CONCORD, North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson Nationwide

May 06 2016
Cash/prize Document Jim Rutherford Data control Processing Department--176-25 Union TPK, bOX 375 Fresh Meadows , New York 11366 Money has definitely been awarded to you Fresh Meadows New York Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Cash/prize Document Fresh Meadows,

May 05 2016
Kash K Siepert PC Roseburg Foot and Ankle Deceptive Billing and Collections Practices Roseburg Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Clinics: Kash K Siepert PC Roseburg, Oregon

May 05 2016
North Trail Rv, Ft. Myers Terrible experience. BEWARE OF NEWMAR AND NORTH TRAIL SERVICE DEPARTMENT. My new 2015 has been in for a total of 3 mos. for repairs during the past 12 mos. This RV is a lemon. Ft. Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida RV Dealers: North Trail Rv, Ft. Myers

May 04 2016
Kmart Secret Shopper/Ron Webster/ RON LLC Mystery Shopper/survey person Mississippi Mississippi Hope You Are Smarter Than This Author: Phoenix, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: Kmart Secret

May 04 2016
iceburg cup bought 80 cup now site down texas Internet Author: groveland, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: iceberg cup Internet

May 03 2016
TopStylingNow Comcast Survey Fraud and Deception Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: TopStylingNow Internet

May 02 2016
Ad Astra Speedy Cash Committed fraud and violating the Fair Debt Collections Act Wichita Kansas Author: Anchorage, Alaska Sales People: Ad Astra Wichita, Kansas

May 02 2016
Choice Home Warranty Everything they promise is a lie, will not pay to fix anything, rude and tell lies when you contact service department will not repair my ac unit Edison NJ Nationwide Author: Milton, Florida Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

May 02 2016
Allied Collections of California Paid off debt then called after two months and was told they are not the company anymore!!!! Nationwide Author: Sabattus, Maine Collection Agencies: Allied Collections of California Nationwide

May 02 2016
Renew Skins customer service247 Biggest ripoff and nasty complaint department Scottsdale Arizona Author: Loveland, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Renew Skins Scottsdale, Arizona

May 01 2016
Car Registration. Org I was charged 18.95 to what I thought was renewing my tags , turned out to be charged that money to get forms that could have been downloaded for free. I'm pissed ! Wilmington NC Nationwide Read Author: CASTLE HAYNE, North Carolina DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration. Org Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
T Mobile Cell Service Illegal Billing - Sent to Collections Damaged Credit report Bellvue WA Author: Allen, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Cell Service Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
titlerecovery.com AFX, LLCAFXLLC Title Recovery Promises a Title, Fails to Deliver and Keeps Money Internet
Author: Brookhaven, Georgia DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: titlerecovery.com Internet

Apr 30 2016
San Bernardino Child Support Court/ Department of Child Support Services County of San Bernardino 10417 Mountain View Ave. Loma Linda, CA 92354 The courts as well as the support agency don't listen to me and aren't interested in investigating what I have brought to them. The case worker calls me and barks orders to me and tells me I'm not complying with them. Nothing I say to the courts or case workers gets addressed properly. My rights as a dad have been compromised for too long and today I'm standing up for all men who have been a victim to the system. I'm not only making it public with complaint but I'm going to petition and investigation of the Courts and support agency. San Bernardino County California Author: Moreno Valley, California Legal Process Services: San Bernardino Child Support Court California

Apr 29 2016
Department store liquidators Brand name bargains, LLC Internet
Reputation Scam or Mistaken Identity Author: Largo , Florida Sales People: Department store liquidators Internet