Your Search | comcast collections department

Dec 25 2016
Dollar Tree-Greenbrier International, Inc Deceptive Descriptions of Products Strength/Capabilities Chesapeake Virginia
Author: Revere, Massachusetts Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar Tree-Greenbrier International, Inc Chesapeake, Virginia

99 santa Have not received order yet . Still says in custums Internet
Author: Mishawka , Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: 99 santa Internet

Dec 23 2016
UPMC-ALTOONA Dr. Brett Laurence Scharf, the imaging department at UPMC-ALTOONA, the speech pathologists at Valley View Nursing Home, 301 Valley View Boulevard, Altoona, Pennwylvania 16602  814- 944-0845, the imaging department at Tyrone Hospital at 187 Hospital Drive, Tyrone, P Did not tell me why i needed a feeding tube; get's in the way of marriage and getting a job ALTOONA Pennsylvania Author: markleysburg, Pennsylvania Doctors: UPMC-ALTOONA ALTOONA, Pennsylvania

Dec 23 2016
MYDRIVER-LICENSES.ORG mydriver-licenses.org drivers license,online scam, fake guarantee,total fraud Internet Author: madison, Alabama DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: MYDRIVER-LICENSES.ORG Internet

Dec 22 2016
Big Sandy's Super Store Big Sandy's Super Store High Price Low Quality Items That They Can't Stand By. Chillicothe Ohio Author: Circleville , Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Big Sandy's Super Store Chillicothe , Ohio

Dec 22 2016
99cent only store mesa Arizona Simple Solution Author: Mesa, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: 99cent only store mesa, Arizona

Dec 21 2016
Jc penny Return , what return? Goodyear,Az Nationwide Author: Buckeye, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: Jc penny Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
cutomercare@stoneberry.com They sent me a catalog with a $250.00 credit limit. I used in once had no problem at all. I went to use the card again and make a purchase which was under the credit limit and they sent me an email telling me I need to put a down payment on the order. Pissed me off, why send the frickin catalog if you are not going to honor your commitment. chippewa falls Wisconsin
Author: Poplar Grove, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: stoneberry chippewa falls, Wisconsin

Dec 20 2016
yourwishstore.com WHOISGUARD PROTECTED I purchased 9 items and only receieved 3. I was billed for 7 items and was supposed to get two free. These items were supposed to be Christmas gifts.  Hidden Internet Author: Niagara Falls, Ontario Department & Outlet Stores: yourwishstore.com Internet

Dec 18 2016
Stoneberry Charged for items I did not receive Monroe Wisconsin Author: Oklahoma Department & Outlet Stores: Stoneberry Nationwide

Dec 18 2016
Amazon Inc. thieves, liars, conartists, dishonest, allowed fraud to occur without my password or consent, customer service did nothing to stop the continued fraud after i reported it, lizette fernandez in the legal department said they do NOT reimburse fraud charges back to customers, they are not to be trusted, their online accounts are NOT secured, had to file a lawsuit to get their attention and may have to refile my lawsuit again Seattle Washington
Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Stores: Amazon Inc. Seattle, Washington

Dec 17 2016
Comcast Xfinity They have been ripping me off for year. Report to FCC and Florida's Attorney General Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Wilton Manors, Florida Internet Service Providers: Comcast Nationwide

Dec 17 2016
Groupon All Lies And Scams. Definite language barrier with their Customer Service Chicago Internet
Author: Kings, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: Groupon Internet

Dec 16 2016
Department of Global Response They are ripping us off Chandler,AZ Arizona Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Accounting: Department of Global Response Chandler,AZ, Arizona

Dec 16 2016
Vehicle Services department False Claims to Cancel My Vehicle Warranty Coverage Plano Texas Author: Cleveland, Texas Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services department Plano, Texas

Dec 14 2016
Coachemaxstore.com Ordered coach purse regular $200 something on sale $61.99 $20 shipping took my money have not received anything Internet
Author: Flatwoods, Kentucky Department & Outlet Stores: Coachemaxstore.com Internet

Dec 13 2016
Tadd Wholesale LLC Tadds BAIT & SWITCH SCAMMERS FRAUDS Lebanon Tennessee Author: Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: Tadd Wholesale LLC Lebanon , Tennessee

Dec 13 2016
Chrysler Company LLC Chrysler Customer Assistance department Chrysler did not honor Mopar Vehicle protection warrant Chicago IL - Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Warranty: Chrysler Company LLC Nationwide

Dec 13 2016
Big Time Bargains Unethical, Misleading, Garbage Peddlers Hickory North Carolina
Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Big Time Bargains Hickory, North Carolina

Dec 12 2016
Vehicle Services Department constant mailers and threats of factor cancellation Plano Texas Author: Odessa, Texas Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Dec 12 2016
comcast cable business comcast cable RIPPED US OFF. OVERCHARGED FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS AND WON'T RETURN MONEY COLLEGE PARK Nationwide Author: college park, Georgia Computer Service & Repair: comcast cable business Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
Midwest Supply & Maintenance This employer refuses to pay me my last check, I have stopped working in November, it is now December. Midwestsupply is very unprofessional .Charlotte the owner curses and uses vulgar language with new and old employees. Midwest supply is not a good cleaning service to use because Comcast are her clients and she recently left their buildings dirty for a whole week due to not having employees. She does not uphold contracts. Plymouth, MI Indiana Author: Gary, Indiana Cleaning Services: Midwest Supply & Maintenance Plymouth, Indiana

Dec 11 2016
DMV PAID REGISTRATION.... BUT NO TAG? Nationwide
Because Author: Wilmington, California DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: DMV Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
New York State department of tax and finance I am still awaiting the documentation from my 2010 and 2011 tax audit stating I owed 3,13.24 and 1,718.36. My citibank savings account was issued a levy on December 5, 2016 for 3,074.36I was never notified by mail, phone or email.My current address that I was not notified of my new york state tax liability, instead a levy was issued to take money out of my citibank savings account for 3,074.36 binghamton New York Author: staten island, New York Government Corruption: New York State department of tax and finance binghamton, New York

Dec 09 2016
Windham Professionals, Inc. Doubling my debt mofia style collections Salem New Hampshire Author: Haltom City, Texas Colleges and Universities: Windham Professionals, Inc. Salem, New Hampshire