Your Search | comcast

Jan 03 2016
AT & T ATT sales person said their on Demand service were as good as Comcast's on Demand service; I realized I was lied to immediately and canceled with ATT and had to pay reinstall fee with comcast. ATT said they would not charge me, ATT sent me a bill, I called and they said they would fix it, then ATT sent me to collections for their Bait and Switch; ATT Charged Me for Services I did not use; Lied to get me to sign up; Lied to me again that I would not be charged because the sales persn lied to me to get me to sign up; I canceled service as soon as I realized I was the victim of misrepresenatation by ATT Gorilla sales tactics Benicia Nationwide Author: Benicia, California Cable TV: AT & T Nationwide

Dec 06 2015
comcast xfinity Refund Due Hillsboro Blovd, Florida Nationwide Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Internet: comcast Nationwide

Nov 14 2015
comcast xfinity xfinity visa prepaid card $150 seattle Washington Author: corvallis, Oregon Cable TV: comcast seattle, Washington

Nov 13 2015
Comcast False advertising Jacksonville Nationwide Author: Florida Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Nov 04 2015
PC Wonks referred thru Bogus Comcast Tech Support # on Google Bogus Tech Support Internet Author: Milwaukie , Oregon Computer Fraud: PC Wonks Internet

Nov 04 2015
COMCAST INFINITY THE WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EVER!!!! Sausalito Nationwide Author: Sausalito, California Cable TV: COMCAST Nationwide

Nov 03 2015
Comcast 206 W Main St, Benton Harbor, MI 49022 Overcharged, mistakes on account, misleading Benton Harbor, Michigan Author: Niles , Michigan Customer: Comcast Benton Harbor, Michigan

Oct 19 2015
Xfinity Comcast Xfinity, comcast Xfinity Comcast are liars. Do not follow through on promotions Nationwide Author: Parker, Colorado Cable TV: Xfinity Comcast Nationwide

Oct 16 2015
comcast cable pay for service you do not have manahawkin New Jersey Author: manahawkin , New Jersey Cable TV: comcast cable manahawkin, New Jersey

Oct 03 2015
Comcast Xfinity Continued billing after cancellation notice Lowell MASSACHUSETTS Author: Lowell, Massachusetts Telephone Companies: Comcast Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Comcast Xfinity Incompetent customer service Author: Dallas , Georgia Cable TV: Comcast Internet

Sep 22 2015
XFINITY COMCAST Cable TV, Internet, Phone Nationwide
Author: Colorado, Colorado Cable TV: XFINITY Nationwide

Sep 21 2015
Fandango Parent Company: Comcast Fandango Website Location-Based Results are POOR: They blame customer for use of website. Internet Author: Downtown Anoka, Minnesota Ticket Sales: Fandango Internet

Sep 14 2015
Comcast Cable Offered a $20 credit for 21 days of missing services!!!!! Internet Author: Independence, Missouri Internet Service Providers: Comcast Cable Internet

Sep 03 2015
Convergys Comcast Xfinity Customer Service Rep II Sweatshop Customer Service Work Environment Cincinnati Ohio Author: Massachusetts Work at Home: Convergys Comcast Xfinity customer service Cincinnati,

41, Report #1251993

Aug 31 2015
Xfiniti comcast cable cancelled all tv and internet 8/4/2015 billing cycle is from 15th to 15th of each month sent me a bill after i cancelled everything for 286.00 for upgraded services that have been cancelled 11 days before new cycle.Bill was PAID in full. Now they tell me I owe 55.00 for programming, after I have cancelled the account an all services plymouth Michigan Author: ypsilanti, Michigan Cable TV: Xfiniti plymouth, Michigan

42, Report #1251922

Aug 31 2015
Excede Excede: Making Comcast look like saints Internet Author: Virginia Internet Service Providers: Excede Internet

Aug 25 2015
Comcast Promotional Scam TO PREPAY 6 months using NetSpend pre pay card Burlington Twp New Jersey Nationwide Author: Burlington Twp, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Comcast Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
Comcast/Xfinity They Tried To Rip Me Off By Charging Me 200.00 To 500.00 Monthly When I'm Suppose To Pay 134.00 A Month,And Charged Me 2 Collection Fees,I Moved In June Got Charged For That,Fine.Then They Charged Me Another Collection Fee In August In Which I Haven't Moved Since June. Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cable TV: Comcast/Xfinity Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
Comcast Bait & Switch, False Promotion Nationwide Author: Dearborn Heights, Michigan Internet Service Providers: Comcast Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
Comcast/Xfinity Rashia C. - corporate and Marty Tunney - sales person Joined in May - bundled phone, internet and tv/cable - since then we've had 5 technicians come to the house to tell us that it's the box outside that needs replacement.Chicago, IL Nationwide Author: Manteno, Illinois Communications & Networking: Comcast/Xfinity Nationwide

Aug 23 2015
comcast /xfinity the stoled $420.26 off my mom debit card and refuses to pay it back philadelphia Oregon Author: portland, Oregon Cable TV: comcast /xfinity philadelphia, Oregon

Aug 11 2015
Comcast Xfinity scam, unreturned equipment fee, comcast, xfinity, ripoff, fee Boulder Nationwide Author: Boulder, Colorado Internet Service Providers: Comcast Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Post everywhere against ESN Direct Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 04 2015
southwest credit systems LLP Reporting for comcast harrassing calls, for a debt that I didn't create for a service not available to me, my address reported is in a state I have never been to except matbe for an layover in a airport.. unknown unknown Author: cedar hill, Missouri Cable TV: southwest credit systems LLP