Your Search | comerica bank

Sep 24 2016
Fidelity bank Dr nnamdi okonkwo They told me of it send them 950 usd for documents that I would get 4,500,000.00 Internet Author: Morrilton, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Fidelity bank Internet

Sep 23 2016
HuskHawk, LLC Heather Sanders and Mark Reed Said they were bringing me up on Bank and check fraud. Phone is located in Kansas and Florida Nationwide Author: Palm Bay, Florida Collection Agencies: HuskHawk, LLC Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Skylight NetSpendBofI Federal Bank Fraud, Stolen Account information Austin Texas
Author: Santa Ana, California Banks: Skylight Austin , Texas

Sep 21 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Beautiful Eye CCBeautyLLC3RST*OPTIMUMEYEFLAWLESS SKIN CCBEAUTYLLC3 I saw an advertisement for he supplement Skinny Garcinia and the Skinny Green CoFfee Dietary supplements offering free samples to try out and consumers only pay the shipping cost of 5.97 per bottle and the bottles came shipped together. Later I received an email saying that my bank account would be charged 92.97 per bottle each month. San Diego California Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Sep 21 2016
CelloGica by Joanna Krupa n/a . was sent by A PLUS FULFILLMENTPO BOX 4387, Chatsworth, California 01313It's stem cell technology - Mac- 5 complex Keep sending cream,don't want them, don't want bill so I'm calling my bank, be on alert. Internet Author: San Diego, California Medical Laboratories: CelloGica by Joanna Krupa Internet

Sep 20 2016
Pacific Youth Skin Care Scammed money from me, made Withdrawals from my Bank Account without my permission!! Tampa Nationwide Author: Auburn , California Adult Care Facilities: Pacific Youth Skin Care Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
First United Bank Durant Bank Beware of Mortgage Appraisals Durant Oklahoma Author: Durant, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: First United Bank Durant, Oklahoma

Sep 20 2016
J P Morgan Chase Bank Charged Fees for an account requested closed from identity theft Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Banks: J P Morgan Chase Bank Houston, Texas

Sep 19 2016
Plan International Plan USA, Specific name of contact Corey They told me no money would be taken out of my bank. They lied. Baldivis Western Australia Author: Baldivis, Other Sales People: Plan International Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Chime Bank Chime Card The worst Prepaid card EVER!!!! on-line based Internet Author: Nevada Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chime Bank Internet

Sep 19 2016
DIRECT GARDENING DIRECT GARDENING ENGAGES IN WIDESPREAD MAIL, WIRE AND BANK FRAUD: FEDERAL CRIMES Bloomington Illinois Author: Woodstock, Georgia Landscaping: DIRECT GARDENING Bloomington, Illinois

Sep 19 2016
Aurora eye serum, Aurora cream , Aurora Vit C A1, Omkar Palace, RH135Block ā€˜Gā€™, Opp. Bahirwade GroundPune, Maharashtra 411019India You think you are ordering a trial size till you go to the next page during ordering. Then you see you are ordering not only the trial but a 3 pc set as well. You can go back...they even tell you you cancelled the order till it shows up on your bank statement. Cant get ahold of anyone there. Santa Ana California Author: Rogersville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: Aurora eye serum, Aurora cream , Aurora Vit C Santa Ana, California

Sep 18 2016
Cohen McNeile & Pappas P.C. Bank garnishment, drew account negative, no way to feed 7 y/o Overland Park Kansas Some possible bad news for your--- Author: Eudora, Kansas Attorneys & Legal Services: Cohen McNeile & Pappas P.C. Overland Park, Kansas

Sep 17 2016
WSFS Bank Wilmington Savings Fun Society Manufactured Overdraft = Manufactured Overdraft fees Wilmington Delaware Banking 101 Author: Naples, Florida Financial Services: WSFS Bank Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 16 2016
Chase Bank Number has called me 2-3 times a day for the last 2 months East Dundee Illinois Author: Reston , Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Chase Bank Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
V L Health Fulfilliment Center an Fulfilliment Center I order the two FREE bottles off the internet. total $10 shipping. Got billed over $240.00, which caused a $35. charge at my bank for overdrawing. Scottsdale Internet an Arizona Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Alternative Health: V L Health Internet

Sep 16 2016
home depot/citi bank clever way to ripoff the customer for a few extra bucks st. louis, missouri 63179 Nationwide A fight you are going to LOSE!!! Author: SIMI VALLEY, California Hardware & Tools: home depot/citi bank Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Barclays Bank Never trust a bank with a gun. Wilmington, Delaware Nationwide The Avengers are on my Payroll Author: Brooklyn, New York Banks: Barclay Bank Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Chase Bank Jamie Diamon MY NAME IS STEPHANIE RESA. I HAD AN OPEN ACCOUNT WITH CHASE BANK AT FIRST EVERYTHING WAS OK AND ON POINT THEN THINGS BEGAN TO GET AWKWARD FIRST I DIDN'T NOTICE THE CORUPPTED LITTLE SCEMES. VISALIA CALIFORNIA AND NATION WIDE Nationwide Go to the FTC.gov website and look up ID theft Author: Forsyth , Montana Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
1954 They sent My grandson a check for 1,999.78 he was so excited he was going to buy this and that .. But i took it too wells fargo bank and that is where they told me it was fraud.. Lake Wales flordia Florida Author: Lake Wales, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Walmart INC tradingfusionco.com Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
rushcard prepaid cards Meta bank corp i filed a dispute on my account on 3/30/2016 for 1,154 dollar rushcard have not put in no effort to retrieve my money only to tell me i was denied and rushcard lied about how they investigation was they was lying on me i send them police reports and everything they was rude hanging up on my face they allow my money to be taking out my account rushcard customer service is rude very rude i just want my money back from rushcard i been waiting for 4 months now Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee Accounting: rushcard prepaid cards Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Household Finance Realty Corporation Said they are taking more money from our bank account because we havent payed our taxex.we have always paid our own taxes and insurance ,they have screwed us out of money for years we remortgaged our home years ago and paid 160.00 per week because they said we could pay it off in seven years so when the seven years came they were still taking the payments out of our bank account Brandon Florida Nationwide Author: Massena, New York Cross-Border Scams: Household Finance Realty Corporation Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Elizabeth from Urban bank and trust calling saying I owe the money . i take out large amount online use my source security number. Altantic George. Urban bank and trust Internet Author: Rockford, Illinois Loans: Elizabeth from Urban bank and trust Internet

Sep 12 2016
gsmUnlockers DO not use DO not deposit into ImeiPlanet - this is 100% scammer. Stole my money. i called paypal and got no help. i called my bank and got my money back after calls. be very very carefull of this guy. port reading New Jersey Author: van nuys, California Cellular Phone Companies: gsmUnlockers port reading, New Jersey