Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: comfort inn
There may be more reports for "comfort inn"
For more results perform a general search for "comfort inn"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
Ramada Inn, Bossier City, LA Operates under Wyndham corp Watch your credit card! Bossier City Nationwide Question Author: Crestview, Florida Hotel: Ramada Inn, Bossier City, LA Nationwide

Feb 06 2017
The Atlantis Inn Tybee Island Georgia bed bugs, awful management, dont stay at atlantis inn, bed bug bites, Tybee Island Georgia Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Motels: The Atlantis Inn Tybee Island Georgia Tybee Island, Georgia

Feb 05 2017
Park Inn by Radisson Toronto Airport West Radisson hotel Canada DIRTY BEDS! My 12 yr old Son found a used dirty condom under the blankets! Mississauga Ontario Canada Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Hotel: Park Inn by Radisson Toronto Airport West Mississauga, Ontario

Jan 31 2017
Hilton Garden Inn Fraud. I paid cash for my stay and they billed my card anyway. New York New York Author: New york, New York Hotel: Hilton Garden Inn New York, New York

Jan 30 2017
Comfort Gurus DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY midvale Utah Author: Colorado Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Comfort Gurus midvale, Utah

Jan 26 2017
Lisa Simone This person was supposed to make a heirloom doll for my disabled child. I saved up for months to buy this custom doll for my daughter. This was supposed to be a very special birthday gift for her, which was completely ruined and im still having to comfort my daughter from crying. New Jersey suppositely Internet
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Arts and Crafts: Lisa Simone Internet

Jan 16 2017
The Inn at Reading It is easier to have cocktails with Satan! Wyommissing Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: The Inn at Reading Pennsylvania

Jan 05 2017
comfort Inn Harbor blvd. anaheim committed tax fraud, perjury anaheim California Really? Author: GARDEN GROVE, California Motels: comfort Inn Harbor blvd. anaheim anaheim, California

Jan 03 2017
The Eureka Inn LIBO ZHU, OWNER This hotel robbed me on my birthday after I was robbed by a gunman on their property! Eureka California
Author: Eureka, California Hotel: The Eureka Inn

Dec 28 2016
CLC Lodging Corporate Lodging, Check Inn Direct, Check Inn Card MONEY HUNGRY, DOES NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS or LONGEVITY OF CUSTOMERS Nationwide but Based in Wichita, Kansas Nationwide Inactivity Fee Author: Arlington, Texas Motels: CLC Lodging Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
EZ Inn Motel Disgusting Rude Greedy Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Motels: EZ Inn Motel Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 20 2016
Trinity Inn Trinity Motel Motel Roach and Rodent Filled, Double Billed my Card, Rude Manager Lady Threatened to call cops as cover for theft and i leave with week rent paid. Corona California Author: Corona, California Hotel: Trinity Inn Corona, California

Dec 16 2016
Passport Inn Kemah Texas Called to book a room with the Passport Inn Kemah,Texas,,,I had to cancel my booking went thru Booking.com all through the add it said,,Free Cancelation. I not only did not get a refund or even a discount or maybe a rebooking fee. They charged me the full room amount but they ADDED TAXES.  Internet Author: Bryan, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Passport Inn Kemah Texad Internet

Dec 16 2016
Comfort Keepers of Henderson Nevada Before even being employeed with the company , they charged me for a physical i had already completed. They charged me for DMV Report and fingerprints with a criminal background check. Henderson Nevada Author: Lawrence, Kansas Work Place Bullies: Comfort Keepers of Henderson Nevada Henderson, Nevada

Dec 16 2016
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Not up front about nonrefundable dates when paying separately for extra day Kissimmee Florida Author: Mohnton, Pennsylvania Hotel: Holiday Inn Club Vacations Orlando Kissimmee, Florida

Dec 15 2016
Americas Best Value Inn Americas Best Value Inn - Yosemite South Gate NO MAID SERVICE/EVICTS ANYONE WHO COMPLAINS/CALLS SHERIFF ON HOTEL GUESTS Oakhurst California Civility.... Author: oakhurst, California Civil Rights Violators: Americas Best Value Inn Oakhurst, California

Dec 14 2016
Exede wild blue Internet Exede wild blue Internet I just signed up with exede internet service. I signed up for the highest data plan because we have a large house hold of 4 boys. In the first day and a half we used all our data 25gb. After ten phone calls and each representative I spoke to gave me the run around never answering my questions. Oh how could this happen. We were using data when no one was even home. I tyred to terminate my contract but they would not negotiate with the 360.00 cancelation fee. I'm a single mom and this Internet service is completely out rageously priced. And after reading multiple complaints about the same issues it sad but a comfort to know that I'm not the only one that feels the same. I just hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. I feel like I just got caught into one big scam of an Internet service. Nationwide Author: Colfax, California Internet Service Providers: Exede wild blue Internet Nationwide

Dec 14 2016
GuestHouse Inn Promised and sent a 'FREE' sample, but then continuously sends bills for $299 Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Sales People: GuestHouse Inn Little Rock , Arkansas

Dec 11 2016
nationwide home comfort this is a fraud using Enbridge name and an energy saving program to make their story Markham Ontario This is a Fraud Author: Mississauga, Ontario Home Improvements: nationwide home comfort Markham, Ontario

Dec 10 2016
Hilton Garden Inn Fort Collins,Colorado Slammed with phony charges after check-out Fort Collins Colorado Author: Malibu, California Hotel: Hilton Garden Inn Fort Collins,Colorado Fort Collins, Colorado

Dec 07 2016
Folk Inn, Ontario Airport, Ontario, CA hotwire.com MONEY MAKING SCAMMING BY BOOKING THE HOTEL WITH THIRD PARTY VENDOR HOTWIRE.COM Ontario California The 6 Dollar Room Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Liars: Folk Inn, Ontario Airport, Ontario, CA Ontario, California

Dec 05 2016
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Holiday Inn Club Vacation Scam Scottsdale Nationwide Author: Salem, Massachusetts Lodging: Holiday Inn Club Vacations Nationwide

Nov 20 2016
Bedding Inn Sent incorrect item and expects me to pay more money to replace - will not refund China Internet
Author: Rives Junction, Michigan Bed & Bath: Bedding Inn Internet

Nov 13 2016
Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Garden Inn, Raleigh, Daly Seven Management Very unprofessional, nasty front desk clerk Daniel, snot nose Millennial Raleigh North Carolina Author: anytown, Virginia Hotel: Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh, North Carolina

Oct 18 2016
Knights Inn Not Give you the service we requested. Newport Tennessee Author: Irvington, Alabama Motels: Knights Inn Newport, Tennessee