Your Search | commercial kids.com, show biz, ltd,

Aug 27 2016
Online Fashion District aka Tae Kim Did not show up to meeting Los Angeles California Internet
Author: Long beach , California Photography: Online Fashion District Internet

Aug 27 2016
Ticket tracker south Best seats fast Went found seats available for the drake concert in Tampa tonight and sold me seats gave the lady credit card an later got an email stating a problem an now out off 717 dollars and no tickets. And now no money to buy tickets for the show tonight. Internet
Author: Tampa , Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Ticket tracker south Internet

Aug 27 2016
JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin,Texas,Engineering, IT and Construction Jeff Anderson and Bobby Anderson have been working under this company that is a total ripoff!. They explain you that we work with the State Department, we get government project. they show themselves very ligitimate and they have created a very fake document to show the business plan and to convince you with the fake location. Anyways, it is long story, in short, after all, I gave $14200 loan to Bobby as he mentioned that he knows Companies in Japan and he needs to travel there. the time he received the money, He never returned and another day he will ask you for more. He carries U.S government ID with him to show that he is a legitimate person. I am not sure how he has this CAC card used for military. stay away from this guy and the company. I finally report his case to the government authority and he is under investigation. He will never stop to ripoff more people. I have his promissory Note to return my loan but never done it. PLEASE BE CAREFUL Austin Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Federal Government: JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin, Texas

Aug 26 2016
Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing I signed up for a free basement check-up at a home show. I cancelled, but the calls won't stop. Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Work at Home: Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Houston Air Duct Cleaning Fail to Show Up for Appointment Houston Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Cleaning Services: Houston Air Duct Cleaning Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Immaculate Interiors jason harley Did a horrible job painting or home and refused to show up and fix it and wont refund, has failed to follow thru on numerous promises Denver Colorado
Author: aurora, Colorado Paint & Wallpaper: Immaculate Interiors Colorado

Aug 25 2016
Kevin James Gray Alphabet Digital LTD Manchester
Just Kevin Author: Sheffield, Other Websites: Network Web Design Manchester,

Aug 24 2016
Empire Today Horrible Customer Service/No show on repairs dayton Ohio Empire Response Author: Fairborn, Ohio Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire Today dayton, Ohio

Aug 23 2016
Monocams.com A Disrespectful s***show! Internet Author: Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: Monocams.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
Boss Ultra Carpet Cleaning Did NOT show up to clean carpets after their rescheduling 3 times! Charged my card - won't refund $. Phoenix Arizona Author: Shingletown, California Cleaning Services: Boss Ultra Carpet Cleaning Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Sayward Plumbing Doesn't show up but will take your cash! York Maine Author: Wells, Maine Plumbing: Sayward Plumbing York, Maine

Aug 22 2016
TRK Holding Ltd of Ireland took my money/didn't deliver Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Questionable Activities: TRK holding ltd Internet

Aug 22 2016
sonabello i was mislead,i show no results,the pain after surgury was awful. sacramento california Author: sacramento, California Weightloss Programs: sonabello sacramento, CA

Aug 21 2016
Max Idzik/Maciej Idzik/Max's Turtles/Traders Centre/MIFT/MI Financial Trading Ltd Max's Turtles 18-month FX trading mentoring program London UK Author: London, Tutoring: Max Idzik Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
California eviction defense CEDS Failed to show up in court after taking my money Newport Beach California Author: Vallejo, California Attorneys & Legal Services: California eviction defense Newport Beach , California

Aug 18 2016
Alpha DressWear Ltd International Scams Clothing Manufacturing Dhaka Internet
Author: London, Manufacturers: Alpha DressWear Ltd Internet

Aug 17 2016
Trade Show Travel Co. Appears to be a Scam Florida
comment Author: Utah Travel Services: Trade Show Travel Co. Internet

Aug 16 2016
Trade Show Travel Co Free Vacation Scam West Palm Beach Florida greg Moore Author: Columbus, Ohio Travel Agencies: Trade Show Travel Co West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 16 2016
Critical CO2 Ltd. Jim Durward Taking Advantage of the Weak and Sick Calgary Alberta
Incompetent operator Author: Fresno, California Medical Supplies: Critical CO2 Ltd. Calgary, Alberta

Aug 16 2016
Pacific Youth I am over 65 yrs and like most women my age, interested in removing or at least lessening the look of our wrinkling skin. This commercial popped up on my Computer daily showing beautiful women with fantastic skin after uding this product and I bit . I returned the unused portion with a lettter (after I recieved the complete set) asking my name be removed from their list. I never authorized any future shipments but they continue. I want them to start. I cannot afford this product and I appreciate any help . Internet Author: Little River, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Pacific Youth Internet

Aug 14 2016
Asia Fine Diamonds Pte Ltd Author: Singapore , Other Unusual Rip-Off: Asia Fine Diamonds Pte Ltd

Aug 14 2016
$49.00 down $149.00 a month for car, TV commercial Crazy 88, and $29.00 down, scam artist, preying on low wage workers with empty false promises. Camp Springs Maryland Nationwide Author: Annapolis, Maryland Auto Dealers: $49.00 down $149.00 a month for car, Crazy 88 Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
VW Credit Leasing LTD VOLKSWAGEN I am sick and turn my car in early ending my lease. They asked me to pay a prepayment penalty of $12,802.47. After calling numerous times they offered me a discount to a payoff of $8900!!! I told them I had to turn the car in because my hands and feet were numb for months and months. I was willing to send medical records. No one cared. I am not working with Zero income. What a ripOFF. I was also NEVER told i had a prepayment penalty when I signed the contract with the dealership. so so so illegal!!! libertyville illinois Nationwide Read Your Paperwork Author: castro valley, California Auto Dealers: VW Credit Leasing LTD Nationwide

Aug 13 2016
Idiot at IBM / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd. Fraudulent Crook / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd. Fraudulent Crook / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd Montreal Quebec Author: Montreal , Quebec Consulting: IBM / Luc Groleau / Senior Premium Support Manager at IBM Canada Ltd. Montreal , Quebec

Aug 12 2016
LPC Survival ltd the berkey guydirective21.com warning phony consumer reviews on this site, will only alow 5 *, nasty people , rude , arrogant. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Happy valley, Oregon Specialty Stores: LPC Survival ltd Las Vegas, Nevada