Your Search | commercial kids.com, commercial kids, show biz, ltd, steven tyler

Oct 13 2014
Individual on Subway aka Minister Dockery of House Of Hope .com asking for donations to help stop kids from purchasing K2 or Daze in local stores. New York City New York Author: Coopersburg, Pennsylvania Homeless Shelters / Safe Houses: Minister Dockery New York City, New York

Oct 12 2014
Bigcommerce Bigcommerce is the biggest scam ecommerce out there please becareful. They will keep charging your card without your consent and even go through the PayPal you set up for your store and take from your account and I have proof to show it. There product is the most useless ecommerce you can ever use they should be put out of business. There customer support is also the worst because that will offer you no help. Watch your wallet with these thieves Internet Author: columbus, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Bigcommerce Internet

Oct 12 2014
Steven Imperato (800) 567-7529 24HR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIRS & TOWING Steven Imperato, Melany Pouchie, Chris Stratton, 24HR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIRS & TOWING, (800) 567-7529, 24hrmobiledieselrepairs.com, 24hrmobile.com Mobile Semi Truck Repair Scam Steven Imperato (800) 567-7529 24HR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIRS & TOWING Steven Imperato, Melany Pouchie, Chris Stratton, 24HR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIRS & TOWING, (800) 567-7529, 24hrmobiledieselrepairs.com, 24hrmobile.com Levittown, NY 11756 Nationwide
Author: West Hartford, Connecticut Auto Repair Service: Steven Imperato (800) 567-7529 24HR MOBILE DIESEL REPAIRS & TOWING Nationwide

Oct 10 2014
Final Trim aka Original Organics aka Direct Alternatives I ordered Final Trim on 10/2/14 after hearing a radio commercial, and thought I just get it then cxl when I got it as I don't want to be signed up for auto shipments. I recd two bottles on 10/10/14 & called on same day to cxl & rep said I could not cxl until 11/5, as I wanted to get my feedback on product. If I cxld on 10/10 I would need to send both bottles back, otherwise I would need to call back on 11/5 give them feedback and then I could cxl, but I would need to send the other bottle back and pay for shipping, if I decided to keep both bottles my card would be charged $79. I said they never told me that and he said that they did, which they didn't. I told him I wouldn't have ordered if I knew that was the case. This company is very deceptive. Also, I wish I would have looked into it beforehand because now I can see that they have several complaints. South Portland Maine Author: Oviedo, Florida Alternative Health: Final Trim South Portland, Maine

Oct 10 2014
Northwest Florida BBB BBB BUSINESS REVIEW -NORTHWEST FLORIDAinfo@nwfl.bbb.orgPhone: 850.429.0002 Toll Free: 800.729.9226Fax: 850.429.0006 USED FAULTS RATING OF LAWYER STEVEN W. BOWDEN OF AN A+ RATING WHEN THE FIRM IS NOT EVEN ACCREDITED COST ME MEDICAL DAMAGE AND $$$$ OF DOLLARS FOR SERVES HE IS A THEIF AND LIAR AT BEST SHOULD BE DIS BARRED AND IN JAIL BUT WIMPY ESCAMBIA SANTA ROSA BAR I/ TOOK NO ACTION COMPLINT AFTER COMPLAINT!!!S PENSACOLA Florida Internet Author: GULF BREEZE , Florida Attorneys General: Northwest Florida BBB Internet

Oct 10 2014
Maurice Benitah Maurice Benitash, Creative Real Estate Investing Commercial Apartment Building Property Investment Huckster Irvine California Author: Camarillo, California Realtors: Maurice Benitah Irvine, California

Oct 10 2014
DAVID PHILLIPS DAVID PHILLIPS LAS VEGASDAVID PHILLIPS LAWYER DAVID PHILLIPS THIEF RAPIST NO SHOW ATTORNEY TERRIBLE LAS VEGAS LAWYER LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Lawyers: DAVID PHILLIPS Nevada

Oct 10 2014
Moving Labor For You Michele B.888-297-3349MovingForU34@gmail.comML Services (CC processing) No Call No Show Internet Author: Massachusetts Moving Companies: Moving Labor For You Internet

34, Report #1182028

Oct 09 2014
building stars franchise commercial cleaning franchise streamwood Illinois Author: Streamwood, Illinois Franchises: building stars franchise Select State/Province

35, Report #1181951

Oct 09 2014
BOZ ELECTRIC SUPPLY LTD BOZ ELECTRIC SUPPLY BOZ ELECTRIC terrible-bad-cheap-poor-lousy service-unappreciative RICHMONDHILL Ontario
Author: NORTH YORK, Ontario Electrical Services: BOZ ELECTRIC SUPPLY LTD RICHMONDHILL, Ontario

36, Report #1181930

Oct 09 2014
SOTO 119 REALTY LLC, Steve Kates Steven Kates, Steve Kates, SOTO 119 REALTY LLC This man showed me an illegal apartment, when I found out he stole my security deposit, he is running a completely illegal operation New York New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Property Management: SOTO 119 REALTY LLC, Steve Kates New York, New York

Oct 09 2014
HICHINA ZHICHENG TECHNOLOGY LTD Rose Gal Online Retail Story that never ships goods. Bejinig China Author: Edmonton , Alabama On-Line Stores: HICHINA ZHICHENG TECHNOLOGY LTD Internet

Oct 09 2014
prolongz stole$89.95on July29,Aug3,Aug13.when I called I spoke to a female who told me to send it back for a refund and e-mail my bank statement to show they took it.when i went on line it said no website found. Ive called all the numbers on my statement which are all different,i get that im calling outside business hrs, which isnt true.i cancelled my card from bank,but was too late another $69.95was taken on Sept12 claremont California Author: bath, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: prolongz claremont, California

Oct 07 2014
Pacificcoast Millwork Ltd Selma Khanpacificcoastmillwork@shaw.cahttp://www.pacificcoastmillwork.ca pacificcoastmillwhttp://www.pacificcoastmillwork.ca I had my wifes car fixed at a Auto Body Shop in South Vancouver Called 1Bestway Auto body, The secretary lady took copy of my drivers license and my credit card. next thing i get charges at some location in langley B.C Called Pacific Coast millwork, i was extemely upset, but everytime i call bestway too speak about this a person by the name of Ray and Selma say the owner is not there, Langley BC Author: VANCOUVER, Washington Auto Repair Service: Pacificcoast Millwork Ltd Langley, British Columbia

Oct 07 2014
superantispyware might be ransomware.....my computer slowed down after downloading and scans run the same day show the same adware Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Computer Software: superantispyware Internet

Oct 06 2014
Steven C Kaplan steven craig kaplan 155 west 68th street ny y if you have any information on steven kaplan call 718-645-1661 NY New York Author: Alabama Building Services: Steven C Kaplan NY, New York

Oct 06 2014
Pay Power Nicolas I was needing a loan to help my son out with his divorce and needed the money fast. Pay Power said I could get 3500.00 but I needed to send one months payment to show I could make the payments. I spent two day's on the phone with this man and this morning went and sent the 303.95 to them, then I was told oh wait there is a 495.00 transfer fee and I needed to pay this. I wasn't told up front, nor in a nice way. I needed the money to send my son so when they said if I sent 300. I would have my money if 5 minutes. Now I know how dumb and stupid I was, but after they 300. was sent I was told that the loan was lost, and could't be done till I sent the full 495. Well I told them what they could do and went to our city police. with the money gram proof. Well I was told I would have to fight this my self. I need to get my money back, I need help and just dont know what to do right now. Nationwide Author: Athens, Alabama Loans: Pay Power Nationwide

Oct 06 2014
seattle-theatre.com Theatreland Ltd Sham website, sells non-existent tickets London Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Ticket Sales: seattle-theatre.com Internet

Oct 06 2014
Camdon Auto Sports Fast Cash For Cars Steven Birdsong is a Thief & Con Artist Raleigh North Carolina
Author: Birdycheatum, Other Auto Dealers: Camdon Auto Sports Raleigh, North Carolina

Oct 05 2014
future investors club FICAfuture investors club Camp They Lure parents into signing up for kids summers camp by making false promises Orlando Nationwide Author: west caldwell , New Jersey Seminars: future investors club Nationwide

Oct 05 2014
Residential & Commercial Inspection Services, Inc. Curtis Brooks Cobbum; Commercial Inspection Services, Inc.; Certified Building Inspections of Central Florida; FACHI I worked doing inspection reports for Curtis from 2007. He owes me over $66,000.00. I felt sorry for him and helped pay his bills. Foolish me. Longwood Florida Author: Loveland, Ohio Inspectors: Residential & Commercial Inspection Services, Inc. Longwood, Florida

Oct 05 2014
Zhang Xiaofeng Xiaofeng, Xiaofeng Zhang, Zhang, Steven Reichert, Reichert, Xiao F Zhang Chinese lessons in Bremerton Washington, Chinese lessons in Washington, Zhang Xiaofeng, Xiaofeng Zhang, Mandarin classes, Washington, Bremerton Washington, Steven Reichert Bremerton Washington
Author: Bremerton, Washington Language: Zhang Xiaofeng Bremerton, Washington

Oct 03 2014
Excel Servicing Ltd, KB Midlands Lincoln Same Scam, Same People, New Company Name Leeds Nationwide Author: Sheffield, Electrical Services: Excel Servicing Ltd Nationwide

Oct 03 2014
David W Edwards A dishonest cheat who represents himself as a Financial Consultant or Financial Planner. All show no go! East Syracuse New York Author: Syracuse, New York Financial Services: David W Edwards East Syracuse, New York

Oct 02 2014
Vidal Enterprises Pty Ltd Vidals Pets Took my money, but never delivered. Internet Author: Missouri Pharmacies: Vidal Enterprises Pty Ltd Internet