Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

communications publishing

Showing 51-75 of 8,643 Found Reports For more specific results for "communications publishing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Dec 13 2016
Atomic Deals Refuses to address a broken base for a LED lamp Internet Author: Hamburg, New York Communications & Networking: Atomic Deals Internet

Dec 12 2016
Usedphones.com a.k.a.Sundance Communications Non Payment for goods received Simi Valley California Author: Clarence , New York Communications & Networking: Usedphones.com Simi Valley, California

Dec 09 2016
Golf Life Lifetime Publishing Group Selling ads in imaginary magazines. Nationwide Author: Tampa Bay, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: Golf Life Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Peak communications Completely mis represented themselves Colorado springs Colorado Author: Norfork, Arkansas Telephone Companies: Peak communications Colorado springs, Colorado

Dec 08 2016
Newegg A2Z E-Solution Unfair deceptive Atlanta Georgia
Received Refund Author: Harlingen, Texas Communications & Networking: Newegg Atlanta, Georgia

56, Report #1341920

Dec 07 2016
netgear netgear destroyed my internet capability when I downloaded their updateand wanted me to pay them before fixing it Internet Author: rural, Alabama Communications & Networking: netgear Internet

Dec 07 2016
Sooner Publishing MCI Unethical Business Practices. Contract scams. Enid Oklahoma
Not the Truth Author: Enid, Oklahoma Art Galleries: Sooner Publishing MCI Enid, Oklahoma

Dec 05 2016
Charter Communications Charter Spectrum, Charter internet, Charter Television Liar Liar Pants On Fire. Classic Bait and Switch charter.com Nationwide
Author: Riverbank, California Internet Service Providers: Charter Communications Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Lifetime Publishing Group, Joseph Gaddas, ext 402 refusing to refund my money for an ad that I paid for Boca Raton, Fla. Florida New Company or Just New Name? Author: Lebanon, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Lifetime Publishing Group Internet

Dec 03 2016
Exactta Communications Soup Network Sim Card scam Madrid Nationwide Exactta Communications Author: Muscat, Other Telephone Companies: Exactta Communications Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Kt communications Not advise that they take overflow calls from global and charged me $91.26. I spoke with company and they refuse to credit me back saying that it is not illiegal to not advise that another company can handle overflow calls. Pheonixville Pennsylvania Author: Stoney creek, Ontario Telephone Answering Services: Kt communications Pheonixville, Pennsylvania

Dec 02 2016
bytefence after downloading the app and paying 34.95 to remove any viruses it said I had 163 viruses but when trying to remove the so called viruses and it didn't work I called and requested a refund they said I had to do it by e-mail and I followed all instructions and once I did so they sent a real virus to my computer causing it to crash I called and email them back and they said they had no way to access my computer but mind you I just download they software now I'm out of a computer Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Communications & Networking: bytefence Internet

Nov 29 2016
Playster Playster.Com / Colin Strachan (Communications Manager) False and Misleading Advertising, Bait and Switch, DMCA Violations, Ignoring DMCA takedown requests, supporting bookjackers and spammers, deceiving people into signing up for free trial in order to access PDFs of authors books NOT in their database Internet
Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Playster Internet

Nov 29 2016
PSB Communications LLC, Inc. Sweet and sticky They charged me for something I didn't want Internet Author: Topeka, Kansas Entertainers: PSB Communications LLC, Inc. Internet

Nov 26 2016
PCI, publishing concepts Drew Clancey- president82nd Airborne alumni book Did not keep their promise to deliver an alumni book about the 82nd airborne, army internet Author: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Clubs & Organizations: PCI, publishing concepts Dallas, Texas

Nov 26 2016
music xray,amurco ,mac a million I to like many Ive read , have been excepted and even signed a contract with publishing co.and after that heard nothing . Its been a few years that these companies have had some of my material ,with no kind of income out of the u.s. Internet Author: castro valley, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: music xray Internet

Nov 25 2016
cableboxandmodem.com refused to refund, sold broken equipment Thornton Colorado Author: Seattle, Washington Communications & Networking: cableboxandmodem.com Thornton, Colorado

Nov 23 2016
Lit Fire Publishing Fake, Ripoff, liers Atlanta, Georgia
Author: Angier, North Carolina Book Publishers: Lit Fire Publishing Atlanta, , Georgia

Nov 19 2016
Matt Lloyd Publishing MOBE MTTB Violated terms and conditions of the Mobe Licence Rights product Internet Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Matt Lloyd Publishing Internet

Nov 17 2016
CenturyLink, Inc. FKA Qwest And Cox Communications Internet Service Providers Conspire In Reprisal, Slurs, And Vigilantism Monroe LA TYG your rebuttal is of no use. Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CenturyLink, Inc. Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
American sweepstakes publishing ASP This company said I won $100000000 and I need to send a check for $12 to process.. Bonner spring Kansas Author: St Clair shores , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: American sweepstakes publishing Bonner Springs, Kansas

Nov 14 2016
Emporium pacific credit group ripped me off los Angeles california Response From Emporium Author: Lancaster, New York Communications & Networking: Emporium Internet

Nov 12 2016
Cox communications They ripped i don't owe $1,412.54 the lawyers are a rip off to i don't want them to call me or send letters they lied about everything morgan&associates are ripoffs to need them to leave me alone 2601 N.W.expressway,suite 205 East Oklahoma ,City, Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorney Generals: Cox communications Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
TheNotarySpot I did a closing on 9/30/16. Was supposed to be paid $250 as I am an attorney. Very long closing and quite complicatede. To date after may communications have not been paid. Be very careful dealing with this company if they are still in business. I plan to compalin on every available outllet. Dixie Newhouse Texas Author: Smithsburg, Maryland Consumer Services: TheNotarySpot Texas

Nov 11 2016
Samsung Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge meltdown Nationwide Author: Knoxville, Iowa Communications & Networking: Samsung Nationwide