COMOBAR 2000 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: comobar 2000
There may be more specific results for "comobar 2000"
For more specific results for "comobar 2000"
Showing 1-25 of 1,397 Found Reports For more specific results for "comobar 2000"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 16 2017
Bypass Motors Inc By Pass Motors IncBypass Motors IncBy-Pass Motors Inc Charged $2000 to return a falsely advertised and misrepresented vehicle Lawrenceburg Kentucky
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Bypass Motors Inc Lawrenceburg, Kentucky

May 09 2017
Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Called and left a message on my voice mail telling me to call them back immediately regarding a financial situation,,if i did not call them back they would send someone to my house or my job to be served papers. We will sue you for amount owed plus a 2200.00 court fee on top of that. Called them back said i owed money from a credit card debt back in 2000 -2002!!! Irvine California Author: St. Pete, Florida Collection Agency's: Stanislaw and Associates,LLC Irvine, California

May 09 2017
TECHNOLOGY 2000 UNLIMITED WAS SOLD A CHOPPER FOR USE IN THE KITCHEN ROSENBERG Texas Author: HITCHCOCK, Texas Kitchens: TECHNOLOGY 2000 UNLIMITED ROSENBERG, Texas

5, Report #1372043

May 08 2017
premium 2000 gateway management servicespremium plus Beware!!! Premium 2000 scam artist 2017 winston-salem North Carolina Author: shreveport, Louisiana Motor Vehicle: premium 2000 winston-salem, North Carolina

6, Report #1371954

May 08 2017
Cole Muffler/Mavis tire Darrell Cory Passed my vehicle inspection so that I would spend $2000 for an exhaust system Oswego New York Author: oswego, New York Auto Inspection: Cole Muffler/Mavis tire Oswego, New York

May 05 2017
Heritage finance group Witte e randall, Randall Witte, David Hendrix Suppose to be a private lending service and for the past year I have been trying to get a loan for $150,000 and I have sent $2000 for nearly a year at 5 different time .I have a letter of guarantee that the would fund also have a letter that they would my money if they didn't fund and 9 months later I have recieved nothing. they have more excuses than I could think of they have said every excuse other than the dog ate the money. They have you send money to individuals through western union who launder the funds and send to them. Nothing but lies have been caught in many lies did send info through the mail and got a letter back from the Los angles da they happen to be using the same address. The letter stated that it was a scam Los angles California Author: Houston, Texas Loans: Heritage finance group Los angles, California

May 02 2017
Creative Mind Solutions LLC The business owner, Tytecha Holliday, was evicted and failed to pay 4 months of rent and late fees, and also caused damage to the property in excess of $2000, including legal expenses, her firm cost me $10,000, and still has not paid as of 5/2/2017 Charlottesville Virginia
Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Employment Services: Creative Mind Solutions LLC Charlottesville, Virginia

Apr 29 2017
United Lending Services I was promised a loan of $2000 us dollars with a monthly refinance fee of $200 us dollars a month. The first i would need to do was send $200 us dollars which will be refunded to me once the transaction is complete. So i would be receiving a total of $2200 us dollars once the transaction is complete. New York Nationwide
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Loans: United Lending Services Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
SWEngines.com Remann.com Dont Even think About buying an Engine From Them. I purchased an engine from these crooks. It took almost a month to receive it, not the 7 to 14 business days they promised. When we did receive it, it was obvious it had sat somewhere (out in the weather) for a long time. My mechanic started out to install the engine, but also had surgery during the installation. As a result, he wasn't able to install the engine before the 10 required days. Therefore, these theives wont return phone call(s), because it we didn't meet the deadline for the installation and warranty. Put enough hoops out there (as they do) you don't cover a defective engine. Anyway, the engine they sent has TWO rods knocking. So much for their quality control and I'm out $1400 + $2000 to have it installed. Disappointed. Now I'm paying my mechanic to repair their defective engine Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Aurora, Colorado Junk Dealers: SWEngines.com Nationwide

Apr 16 2017
IMVU Inc. IMVU Inc. Disabled my account without solid reason and stole 2000$ from me ! USA California Author: Baia Mare , Alabama Internet Fraud: IMVU Inc. Internet

Apr 15 2017
Studio 2000 Photo Cinema | George Paatashvil Studio 2000 Worst Video & Wedding Photographer in Toronto. Toronto, Ontario Ontario
Author: Welland, Alabama Photography: Studio 2000 Photo Cinema Vaughan, Ontario

Mar 09 2017
Freelancer. Freelancer.com They unlawfully take funds from their users' bank accounts, then bar the user from receiving payments and illegally demanding copies of personal information, which is against the law in the US, by illegally holding the funds for 15 days Sydney, New South Wales Australia 2000 New South Wales, Australia Author: Mountain View, California Work at Home Business: Freelancer. Sydney, New South Wales Australia 2000,

Mar 06 2017
Performance Kenworth Houston Premium 2000 warranty Dis-honorable and sells Premium 2000 junk warranty Houston Texas Author: Angleton, Texas Truck Dealers: Performance Kenworth Houston Houston, Texas

Feb 25 2017
Amanda Benson ebay and offer up app to sell 2007 tahoe for $2000 Internet Author: West Virginia Car Demolishing: Amnda Benson Internet

Feb 24 2017
Skyhawke Technologies Sky Trak Golf Sky Golf Sky Trak Golf Took My $2000 and Ran! Ridgeland Mississippi SkyHawke Technologies Made Everything Good! Author: Redmond, Washington Sporting Goods: Skyhawke Technologies Ridgeland, Mississippi

Feb 14 2017
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse,J. Johnston got bent over once and they continue to send me the same scam mail 2000 E Lamar Blvd Suite 600 Arlington Texas,76006 Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

Feb 13 2017
Elk Minature Schnauzers Scammed me out of 5750.00. Was looking for minature schnauzer puppy found 2 on their site. Bought for 1400.00 then needed insurance for 2000. They needed 1850.00 for shots and 500.00 for cite permint. atlanta Georgia Author: eugene, Oregon Animal Services: Elk Minature Schnauzers atlanta, Georgia

Feb 10 2017
1and2 automotive Reeder Rd., Dallas, TX Approximately three months ago I saw an ad on craigslist for one into automotive for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz 450 GLE The price of the car was ever ties it $9999 I put $2000 down on the vehicle was told I had to do all the paperwork before I can even see the vehicle. That was my first mistake. I tried to insist on seeing the vehicles first and was told they had a system and I needed to follow their system.  Dallas Texas Really? Author: Palestine, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: 1and2 automotive Dallas, Texas

Feb 08 2017
cruise planners/intoxicating travel kim roberts wouldnt send checks back of 2000 said she would just tear them up we requsested to be sent back hagerstown maryland Author: HAGERSTOWN, Maryland Travel Services: cruise planners/intoxicating travel Internet

Feb 05 2017
Yelp Advirtising They promised lots of phone calls. After roping me into a contract and charging over $2000/mo I never received one call. San Fransisco California Internet
Author: Glendale, California Internet: Yelp Advirtising Internet

Feb 04 2017
All My Sons Moving And storage Pompano BEACH FL All my sons moved me and my moms items on a local move wood floor damaged 2000$ they offered $750 POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: boynton beach, Florida Moving & Storage: All My Sons Moving And storage Pompano BEACH FL POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Feb 02 2017
mohawk auto center i leased a car from them and it was running great until about a year later, both my Cadillac converters went out in the car, i only had about $2000 left to pay on the car note and they weren't willing to work with me ..it cost more to repair the car, then my remaining loan balance..after i told the company i could not afford the maintenance for the Cadillac converters and had the dealership come to my residence to tow the car, they fixed the car and put the maintenance fees on my loan, and now there saying that owe them for the repairs .and that's just unbelievable. I had no problem paying off the rest of my loan but i am not paying off those repair fees! , Schenectady New York What Kind of Car? Author: albany, New York Car Financing: mohawk auto center , Schenectady, New York

Feb 02 2017
Moorcroft Debt Collection Limited Adam Copeland for Cash Advance, Inc in California. They sent me an email about a $2000 debt on a Cash Advance, Inc. Loan that they were hired to collect at a negotiated price of $1000. No phone number was given. I never got such a loan and I've never been to California. Stockport California Complete scam Author: Lost Creek, West Virginia Collection Agency's: Moorcroft Debt Collection Limited Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
success path advance education SUCCESS PATH A SCAM-$2000 RIP OFF... cottonwood heights Utah success path settled Author: NY, New York Seminar Programs: success path cottonwood heights, Utah