COMPACT POWER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: compact power
There may be more specific results for "compact power"
For more specific results for "compact power"
Showing 26-50 of 3,086 Found Reports For more specific results for "compact power"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Feb 09 2017
the power company patrick farahsteve brewercheryl artsclio lentinidoug hargon thieves crooks rip off artists don't trust them chicago ilinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Telemarketers: the power company chicago, IL

Feb 09 2017
American power & gas of nj Internet Author: Stockton, New Jersey Electrical Services: American power & gas of nj Internet

Feb 08 2017
Pacific Power Why must you charge me for what I didn't want Milton Freewater Oregon Author: Milton freewater, Oregon Electrical Services: Pacific Power Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Pacific Power Rip OFF on Electric Bill Portland Oregon Author: Aumsville, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Pacific Power Portland , Oregon

Feb 03 2017
General Power Inc Deceptive Business Practise when charging core fee. Tucson Arizona Author: Christmas Valley, Oregon Auto Parts: General Power Inc Tucson, Arizona

Feb 02 2017
Pacific power high trippled MCCLOUD California Author: McCcloud, California Electrical Services: Pacific power Internet

Jan 30 2017
Instance credit auto mart in Fairview heights il My fiance hasn't had his car for 2wks an the transmission has blew up. The belt is going to break. The shocks an struts are on there way breaking. The power steering is messing up. They refuse to give him a replacement car. An they are charging him dang near 20,000 dollars for this car. None of this seems legal could someone please help us! O'Fallon, Illinois Response to consumer Author: Belleville, Illinois Auto Dealers: Instance credit auto mart in Fairview heights il O'Fallon,Il, Illinois

Jan 30 2017
MCI Eastern Security Systems MCI Eastern MCI was security system company for the past 6 years. At some point in 2012, the system / communication stopped working. A person was sent to our home briefly, but stated that the system was working again. We recently sought the advice of another alarm company. They found that the first floor fire zone was disconnected at a trouble point and a resistor was put in place to cut off balance of fire devices that were showing trouble. New alarm company disconnected power, battery and communication from system and no phone call from central station was received to notify us of system loss. No one monitoring what was happening and home was not protected. We called to politely cancel our service with MCI. They told us that our 6 year contract was automatically renewed unless we contacted them 60 days prior to expiration. They are now charging us 1,312.19 but will accept 655.00 as a settlement. They are also threatening to put this through to a collection agency even though they breached the contract. Ringwood New Jersey Author: MAHWAH, New Jersey Home Security: MCI Eastern Security Systems Ringwood, New Jersey

Jan 30 2017
Pacific Power Pacific power tells you your landlord agreement protects you the landlord, but all it does is protect Pacific Power and the tenant. Extreme pricing! Portland Oregon Author: Indian Valley, Idaho Utility Companies: Pacific Power Portland, Oregon

Jan 30 2017
Ron Harr St. Martin & Fantasy Power Boats Same people same problem ! North Versailles Pennsylvania Author: North Versailles, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Ron Harr North Versailles, Pennsylvania

Jan 29 2017
Figstores Buyer beware! I found a Best Homes power reclining sofa and chair in a local store here in Rhode Island and looked online to make sure I was going to get the best possible deal. Figstores had it a bit cheaper because they were having a sale. Chesapeake Internet
Amicable Resolution Author: North Kingstown, Rhode Island Furniture & Furnishings: Figstores Internet

Jan 26 2017
Cobra Electronics I RECEIVED A COBRA DASH CAM for Christmas 2015. In less than a year it began to start and stop intermittently. I called Cobra and they said to send it in as it was in the warranty period. It came back with a new cord, but Cobra had completely deprogrammed it and so I had to reprogram it. Now it won't always start recording even though the red light is on. I have to unplug the power cord and reconnect it and sometimes it'll start and other times it won't. Every minute now the screen turns black for a second with a bunch of green tiny print appearing on it, so if it's changing segments that frequently, it's deprogrammed itself. I called Cobra with this problem while still in the warranty period, but this time they insisted on a receipt. I called my kids who bought it for me and they didn't have a receipt anymore. Although I am sure I filled out and sent in the warranty registration, Cobra told me, no receipt, no service. So if you give a Cobra item as a gift, keep the receipt or give it to the recipient of your gift and explain to them that although it's kind of crude to give a gift with the receipt (they shouldn't know how much you paid for it) you should do it anyway. THIS COBRA UNIT SELLS AT FRY'S ELECTRONICS FOR $99, but you can buy the identical item without the Cobra brand name on it (it's made in China) and some like it on eBay starting in the $9 range and some of them have both front and rear lenses and record front and rear traffic. I wish Cobra would have used my warranty registration and not denied me my warranty rights because I couldn't produce a receipt. Chicago Illinois Author: Mesa , Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Cobra Electronics Chicago, Illinois

Jan 26 2017
Rockstar Photo Booths POWER BOOTHS, INC PHOTOS PLUS Riley SRCPB Reserved photo booth for wedding--Never showed, never refunded money Las Vegas, NV Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Photography: Rockstar Photo Booths Internet

Jan 23 2017
Champ's Apparel I bought a Dallas Cowboys jersey for my father in law on Dec. 8 and never received the jersey. I've tried everything in my power to contact them and it say's the website is down or has been deleted. Internet Author: Deer Park, Texas Clothing Stores: Champ's Apparel Internet

Jan 18 2017
power sport distro This company is terrible Internet Author: lexington, Tennessee Motor Vehicle: power sport distro Internet

Jan 17 2017
Proven Power Sports Mini Search LLC Took my mony for a scooter , never delivered it , their phone is now disconnweted and no one answers the email Brooklynn New York Author: Elgin, Texas Motorcycles: Proven Power Sports Brooklynn, New York

Jan 16 2017
Power Sellers Digital Camera DO NOT USE- LIARS- CROOKED DEALINGS New York New York Author: Indio, California Cameras & Video: Power Sellers Digital Camera Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Alpha Fuel refused to refund charges to my account for their product even though I cancelled my membership within the prescribed amount of time. Furthermore, the 'customer service representatives refuse to let me speak with a supervisor or transfer my call to anyone that has decision making power. Savannah Georgia
Author: Clinton, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Alpha Fuel Internet

Jan 11 2017
luminous power technology work scam Colorado and india Nationwide Dodged a Bullet Author: Trenton, New Jersey Employment Services: luminous power technology Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
Liberty Power Energy supplier Fort Lauderdale Florida Pay or take the hit.... Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Liberty Power Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Power Seller Digital Horrible Company - Bait & Switch - Scam you for the 15% restocking fee! BUYER BEWARE Internet Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Cameras & Video: Power Seller Digital Internet

Dec 29 2016
Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source My home had caught on fire and I called Ocwen to report it and sent the fire report and they never fixed the home.After a few months they refused payments in the home and sent my money order back to me with a letter in which I have all documents!I have had to file Bankruptcy because of them and after three years they are still trying to take the land,less than an acre that I haves lived on for 20 years.I replaced that home with an old Older one so me and my kids would have a place to stay.I am a single woman that works everyday and pays my bills and all I want is this little piece of land and no one can help me.They have the trailer and land for sales on Homes.com as if it is perfect condition which is false advertising.I have tried reasoning with them but get no where at all.Do not know what to do anymore.They also tried to get my power cut off on the older house today.Please if anyone has any answers to what I need to do please help me!! Internet  Author: Jefferson , South Carolina Liars: Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source Internet

Dec 25 2016
Indie Power $1500 Campaign For A Promoter To Not Even Do Half Of What He Says Studio City,California Internet Author: Texarkana, Texas Producers: Indie Power Internet

Dec 23 2016
purchasing power atlanta georgia Author: CALHOUN, Louisiana Sports Instruction: purchasing power Atlanta, Georgia

Dec 21 2016
gulf power huge spike in bill pensacola Florida Author: pensacola, Florida Electrical Services: gulf power pensacola, Florida